Daz Forbes

Forbsie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris you were making kits a couple of weeks ago did you ever get round to doing a Wolves kit? Think i asked for Nike or Addidas with Orange as a sponser. If not no worries. And how about a nice Background pic for Mad Mick McCarthy?

Just want to say thanks to Chris for the great player and stadium backgrounds. Really top notch work on those.

Haven't tried Forbsies' update yet. Will wait till near the actual season start when there's been more transfers and more to update. Also my account on Forbsies' site is still pending approval so can't get into the members section to download anything.

Great update, There are a couple of changes needed to the Middlesbrough team. Martin Scott and Steve Pears have left the club, Jereme Aliaidere has also left. Roger Spry has joined as fitness coach although it is a short term agreement. Ashley Corker, James Cronesberry and Gary Martin have been released. Thanks

I have unticked the skin cache and they are still not working

What Skin are you using within the game? The default FM2010 Skins don't allow Background images. I used a custom skin suggested earlier in this thread called Onepiece. Backgrounds load fine.

I did have some issues getting it to work myself but thats more due to how the game has installed on my system and has duplicate directories and It was looking in the wrong one for graphics and stuff.

bassically on my vista system the game was looking up: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

but all my actual info and graphics and saved games etc are located at: C:\Users\Username\Sports Interactive\FM2010

Obviously somewhere between installing the demo and the game I have duplicated the directories.

Is there any file or anywhere with the list of full changes compared to original database?

I mean are clubs in the European positions for the upcoming season, and are these transfers made as future transfers or they join their clubs in 2009 instead of 2010?

Also are CA and PA as well as attributes altered?

I haven't downloaded one of these summer transfer databases for a while. Do i have to download every update or just the latest one to cover all the work done here? Does that go for updates like Cromscott's etc aswell?

Thanks.

But why would he join Sporting CP biggest rival? He better off joining outside Portugal.

Because Moutinho made a bad season in Sporting and was not called for the World Cup.

And favourite club of Moutinho isn't Sporting, is Porto maybe. For example, the favorite club of Miguel Veloso is Benfica, but he plays for Sporting

Doncaster Rovers info:

Quinton Fortune no longer at club, left us in February

Aden Moore signed for Nuneaton Borough last month

John Spicer (free agent on db) joined Notts Co yesterday (along with Ben Burgess from Blackpool)

Mario Simunovic is not a Donny player, was only on trial with us

Forbsie i've downloaded the update,stadium and player picture packs and when i try to look at suarez from Ajax the game crashes. Iwas just wondering if anyone else is getting this problem? Great update and picture packs, well done!!

Thanks in advance

Burnley have released

Adam Kay

Ben Hoskin

Jonny Lund

Robbie Blake Bolton

Ally Beattie New physio

Liam Newman

Oliver Devenney

Jake McEvenney

Danny MacDonald

Forbsie i've downloaded the update,stadium and player picture packs and when i try to look at suarez from Ajax the game crashes. Iwas just wondering if anyone else is getting this problem? Great update and picture packs, well done!!

Thanks in advance

people getting crashes due to chris22 picture packs. nothing to do with my database

Hi Forbes, just to tell you Yaya Toure is on £220,000 a week at Man City, think its important that wages are correct to stop them buying so many players in the game

yeah i read that in the paper this morning, i will change

Bradford City needs a few changes:

Peter Thorne is still listed as Captain - he officially retired through injury at the end of season.

Jonathan McLaughlin should have better stats than our other keeper Saxton - McLaughlin is Taylor's 1st choice keeper and is the better keeper IRL. Also he is listed as unavailable due to studying, this needs rectifying.

The coaching staff is entirely different. Ian Ormondroyd works as the 'community foundation officer' , so he needs removing altogether.

Peter Horne is now the manager of the centre of excellence - so again he needs removing.

I don't think Dean Richards is there as a coach anymore and David Weatherall needs his 'Working with youngsters' Attributes increasing from 7 to at least 12, he did an excellent job with the youngsters last season and is the youth team manager.

I also think Jake Speight's attributes need increasing a lot more from 53, we paid £25,000 and he certainly won't be resigned to the reserves as he is in the start of the game.

Also young keeper Christopher Cheetham is potentially better than his stats suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Forbsie, did Chris give you his info on the youngsters missing from the last release? and if so will they be in the next release?

No he didnt mate, god knows whats happening with chris22/23??

He is supposed to be helping with my update buty has gone and opened his own.

I will take rquests for any players needing created.

ie, i have already done the 2 argentine guys who signed for brighton

Archived