Daz Forbes

Forbsie

Ok guys thanks to you all who joined my website over the last 6 weeks but due to unforeseen circumstances i have to finish using that site , as it continued to crash.

I have however now started a facebook account and it is now available to you to join.

Members of the facebook account will recieve links earlier than they will be posted here.

JOIN FACEBOOK PAGE AT

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DAZ.FORBES

Latest link

RELEASED SATURDAY 31 JULY

http://www.filefront.com/17162511/DAZZLADAZ.7z

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for your interest. Your account is now pending approval that is what mine say's

When you registered, did it not say anything about an email being sent to you which you have a link to follow to complete your registration?

ive noticed that before there was a Graphics thread made by Chris but now it has gone. Is this a problem with the site or has it been deleted.

The site is still working for me. If the update is ready tonight then Id just post it here for now until everything is sorted.

Also if you want your site to be the main point for your update, Id suggest making the gap between release and a public release bigger than one day. People working tomorrow will not be bothered waiting a few hours till tomorrow for the release because if it is released tonight, how much time would they actually have to play before they would have to stop? They might as well wait for tomorrow.

For future updates, Id release to members on your site on Sunday/Monday and release on here for non members the following Friday/Saturday. People usually go out at weekend, especially when the football starts again so they wouldnt have time to play at weekend. This would encourage people to join your site to get the update at the start of the week and play every night rather than wait to get it and not have much time to play it anyway.

I'd just be careful you're not breaching a few of the SI forum rules Forbsie.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=10589 House Rule - Advertising Your Own Website

and

All downloads must be a direct link to the download and not linked to forums or websites that users have to register on.

I know the second one is not directly what you'll be doing but it's basically amounting to the same thing.

i think the backgrounds look terrible. Already the Roy Hodgson one is out of date because hes standing in the Craven Cottage dugout!

He just joined Liverpool today, Its not like they say "Oh Roy, We need to take a photo of you in the dugout"

Also about your site, I signed up twice, but each time I try to log in, it gets denied. I try to recover my password, but it says my email does not exist.

Even though I go an activation link twice at the address and clicked both links.

i think the backgrounds look terrible. Already the Roy Hodgson one is out of date because hes standing in the Craven Cottage dugout!

If you sign a player for your team will you complain that he's not wearing your teams kit?

Pretty mush as soon as you start a game the backgrounds will be out of date because of players changing clubs. If you dont like em dont use em. Or make your own.

an updated background picture of roy hodgson

royhodgson.png

Chris the backgrounds are pictures of the guy that u modify on some program? if so i have taked some photos of sao paulo to u.. nad could finish in about 30 mins and send if u want.. and can go to search anothers of others clubs on brazil..

Your missing the point. The fact hes in the dugout is irrelevant, you can just tell its an image taken at a time when hes not Liverpool manager. You wouldnt have a picture of Sol Campbell in a Spurs shirt on his page would you!

I just think the task of completing a background pack is too large because images can become quickly outdated.

Chris the backgrounds are pictures of the guy that u modify on some program? if so i have taked some photos of sao paulo to u.. nad could finish in about 30 mins and send if u want.. and can go to search anothers of others clubs on brazil..

send me them am running out time 9pm deadline

Archived