Mod Requests

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god! I've made such a mess of things.

in this post, in this thread I've really made a mess of my use of tags.

Can you close up three tags inserting [ before the /url

Nearish to the top, 'transfers' mini-heading is messed up, and then two uses of code in the bottom two paragraphs have gone horribly wrong.

THANKS!

Originally posted by Wegason:

Oh my god! I've made such a mess of things.

in this post, in this thread I've really made a mess of my use of tags.

Can you close up three tags inserting [ before the /url

Nearish to the top, 'transfers' mini-heading is messed up, and then two uses of code in the bottom two paragraphs have gone horribly wrong.

THANKS!

Fixed, nice update by the way icon14.gif

dafuge any chance you could pop over to the data issues forum and change the name of the 'Leigh RMI issue' topic to '[ENGLAND] (Leigh Genesis) Data Issues'.

Thanks in advance.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5402079792/m/8242060804

In 1978, Ferguson moved to Aberdeen, Scotland's #3 side at the time behind the Old Firm. Under Fergie's guidance the won the league as the first team to do so other than Celtic and Rangers in his second season.

Should say the first team to do so other than Celtic and Rangers in fifteen years, during his second season

I suspect you'll spot my request in the thread anyway, but just in case, could you remove this:

There is however a limit on pre-contract agreements (ie, signing any player who won't join til the next season): 3 bosman signings who are likely to be first team players, and a maximum spend of 25% of any transfer budget available. More than this requires the acceptance of the next player. Youth player pre contracts are pretty much unlimited unless they are significant to the wage budget.

from the 2nd post in Wallace v Roberts.

Much obliged.

Archived