CB: Curtis Davies

LB: Stephen Warnock

CM: Fabian Delph/Milan Badelj

CM: Nigel Reo Coker/Stilyan Petrov

CM: Anthony Annan

AM: Ashley Young

AM: Yoann Gourcuff

CF: Gabby Agbonlahor/Nathan Delfouneso

Players after "/" - good bit of rotation.

REST-

Brad Friedel

Andoni De La Fuente (regen) GK

Shane Lowry

Jonjo Shelvey

Vaclav Kadlec

Stewart Downing

Jimmy Williams (regen) RWB

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering what the earliest people have done well with a team of only regens.

I've won the prem twice by 2017 but I still have Begovic, Zapata, Villalva and Defederico in my team and Mcgeady, Wilshere and Mancienne (who I want to sell) in back up. Just happy to have three english (fully capped) regens in my starting line up already!

how many times you finished top over the last 4 seasons? not a bad side mate well played

2009/10: 2nd

2010/11: 1st

2011/12: 1st

2012/13: 2nd, but still in progress, 2 games in hand. Barring long-term injuries or poor form, I'll likely go top again. My squad depth is basically a lot of U-20 subs, with a few mediocre talents that won't complain about playing time.

I won the Champions League in 2011 and 2012. I completed a triple, winning the FA Cup in 2011 as well. I've not won the League Cup, but was runner up in 2010.

2015 - 2016 Sheff Wed

Won quadruple last season so getting a bit bored just starting new game with Parkgate.

Smithies

Aurier Dalton Spence Jervis

Gibson

Naingollan Delph

Nemeth Fleck Tardelli

Still got Grant, Buxton, Hinds, Spurr, Potter & Tudgay in my squad from start and they all except Hinds played 10-15 games last season.

This team is unbeaten in the league for around 130 games.

Hugo Lloris

Matías Jiménez....Luis Acosta...Cristián Zapata....Gael Clichy

Cesc Fabregas.....Aaron Ramsey/Pablo Tur

Jack Wilshere........................................................................Stevan Jovetic

Romelu Lukaku...Robin van Persie

Substitutes:

Alphonse Aréola

Gerard Pique (I regret buying him. :()

Bakary Sagna

Aaron Ramsey/Pablo Tur

Abou Diaby

Diego Buonanotte

Niklas Bendtner(Gets rotated alot with Lukaku.)

I have just started the 2014/15 season. :)

Players in bold are regens. :)

Atletico de Madrid

4-4-2 diamond

Aguero - Forlan

Jovetic - Sissoko - Sandro - Affelay

Cabrera - Bardstuber - Jorgensen - Azpilicueta

Asenjo

Bench:

Gignac

Neymar

Camacho

Psychognios

De Gea

Toronto FC 2013 season, base 4-4-2

GK: Stefan Frei (default roster)

DR: Dario Fedi

DL: Valnei

DC: Michael Hart (newgen from initial season, bought for $30,000 at the age of 15)

DC: Pablo Fontanello

MR: Carlinhos

ML: Julian Ruelli

MC: Tiago Dutra (paid $325,000 for him in 2011)

MC: Alfredo Vazquez (newgen selected in the 2012 draft)

ST: Wendes

ST: Fuad Ibrahim (default roster)

Aside from Frei and Ibrahim and the others noted, the rest were all signed as free agents at the start of the 2009 MLS season. Every foreign player on my team from the initial season has adopted Canadian citizenship, and in 2014 they'll be eligible for selection to the national team.

One important note: Andrey Arshavin arrives in July, via a free from Real Madrid. He'll make $4.9 million per year as a Designated Player, while my entire team makes $2.49 million (he counts for $425,000.) He'll be 32 when he joins and is listed as an AM RLC, and is competent at Striker, which is where I'll likely use him.

The recently-promoted West Ham's squad for the 2018/9 Premier League, playing in a 4-2-3-1 formation:

GK: Wayne Hennessey (free transfer)

DR: Dogan Yalcin (regen purchased from Real Madrid for 4 mil)

DL: Nathan Baker (at club when I joined in April 2018)

DC: Liam Jordan (very promising local regen, 17 years old and an England regular)

DC: Jordan Spence (captain, at club when I joined)

DMC: Alexander Borceanu (at club when I joined)

DMC: Eke Uzoma (1 mil from Udinese)

AML: Franck Julienne (at club when I joined)

AMC: John Fleck (1.5 mil from AC Milan)

AMR: Valdet Rama (150K from Vojvodina)

ST: Yazalde (free transfer)

S1: Iain Turner (at club when I joined)

S2: Karl Forsyth (regen, at club when I joined)

S3: Ian Knight (very promising local regen striker)

S4: Tryfon Kroustelalis (at club when I joined)

S5: Mark Davies (at club when I joined)

S6: Paul Anderson (at club when I joined)

S7: Kieron Oliver (regen purchased from Sunderland for 3.5 mil)

I'm actually a little surprised at the lack of regens in the team thus far, with only 4 in the strongest 18. There are plenty of other youngsters though still developing, so I'm sure that will come in time.

I've only been at West Ham for 7 months, it now being November 2018, so in that regard it not surprising that only 7 of the 18 are my own purchases. After getting the team promoted from the Championship, I think I've realistically got a squad that can avoid relegation. Yazalde has been probably the signing of the season so far, having literally scored a goal in every single game he has played for the club, and occasionally more. I can't remember the last time I signed a striker who has been as effective.

Manchester UTD (2009-2010) Currently in 8th posiition, 6 games played. I know the position i am in is suck. (:

GK - Foster (wanted to sign de gea but too ex for a young gk)

RB - Fabio (i just feel he is way better than rafael)

LB - Evra FTW

CB - David Luiz (bought from benfica for 10.75 mil)

CB - Vidic

RM - Valencia

LM - Balotteli (bought from inter for 6.75mill p/ex nani)

CM - Carrick

CM - Anderson

CF - Rooney

CF - Berbatov (wanted to sell him but no team wants him.....--_-")

Some other players worth mentioning are : Rafael Toloi (bought from Golas for 3.75 mil), Bernardo (bought from Cruzeiro for 6.75mil). These 2 players when called into action, they won't disappoint me.

Gillingham, don't actually have anymore Gillingham players unfortunately! Lol!:cool: Im in the 3rd season, with the update of the transfers, in the Championship.

GK - A.Smithies

RB - K.Gilbert

CB - De Laet

CB - C.Dawson

LB - M.Williams

DM - D.Plessis/J.Emmanuel-Thomas

CM - M.Eikrem

CM - T.Cohen

ST - Wellington Silva (Loan)

ST - L.Griffiths

ST - F.Borini

Subs

GK - W.Szchezny

CB - A.Williams

CDM - D.Plessis/J.Emmanuel-Thomas

CM - J.Bostock

AM - R.Morrison

ST - K.Etuhu

ST - E.Cani

Gateshead, 9th in our first season in League 2, currently spring in the 2012-13 season.

I'm currently playing a 4-4-1-1 formation after a long persistence with a possession-based 4-4-2.

GK: Tony Warner (Free) - Goalkeeper is the weak link in the team as we lost our first choice Ole Soderberg, keeper of the season in the Conference, after his loan ran out before the start of the new season. He was too good to stay and has since moved on to Plymouth. I've therefore had to fall onto my back-up. Warner's the wrong side of 35 and our other two keepers are youngsters so a medium/long-term replacement is my top top priority.

RB: Jason Beardsley (Tampa Bay, £250) - Latest signing to make the first XI. A solid and speedy defensive right-back. Should be here for a while.

RCB: John Kennedy (Free from Celtic) - Heads, tackles and muscles very well after resurrecting his career, but little intelligence. I recently bought Pat Baldwin as a medium-term replacement, as Kennedy's getting a lot of interest and I could get a decent fee for him, but he's not settled yet.

LCB: Stephen O'Halloran (Free from Aston Villa) - the speedy coverer who also plays LB occasionally.

LB: Alan Sheehan (Free from Leeds) - Great attacking threat. Scores free kicks, long-rangers... All play starts from the back through him. His first season. Has to be Player of the Season.

RM: Alain Djissikadié (Free from a Congolese club) - Gabonian captain, more comfortable as a play-maker in the middle but played due to lack of better alternatives.

RCM: Jason Taylor (Free from Rochdale) - Our defensive battler. Trying to convert him into a CB/sweeper for next season after some prolonged play there earlier in the year.

LCM: Matt Bloomfield (Loan from Blackpool) - A deep-lying play-maker, brought in as injury cover for our Togolese player Yoann Folly who suffered a horrific broken leg against Leeds several months ago. Has since usurped our captain Kris Gate as first-choice.

LM: Shane Ferguson (Loan from Newcastle) - A very fast winger offered by our parent club. I had him on loan in my first or second season in the Blue Square Premier, but he was mainly raw pace and little else at that point and couldn't hold down a place. He's still not too skillful, but his intelligence has improved well enough for him to prosper in his second spell at the club.

AMC: Andrew Shinnie (Free from Rangers) - Our most valuable asset. Our player of the season last year, and perhaps the main driving force behind last year's promotion. A very intelligent, creative and skillful player, I've finally found his ideal position as an attacking Advanced Play-maker that runs at the opposition defence after previously playing him deeper in a 4-4-2. Still only 23 too so I'm sure I'll eventually sell him for a big fee.

ST: Liam Buchanan (Free from Partick Thistle)/Victor Anichebe (Free from Everton): Take your pick. Buchanan is our main Poacher, a very fast and intelligent player. Lacks a little in skill, but seeing as all I ask him to do is skin defenders for pace and put the ball in the net, he doesn't need it. Anichebe is our skillful Target Man and best striker on paper, although I don't feel I've got the best out of him yet as he's proved inconsistent. If he had just a smidge more Agility he'd work as a Complete Forward at this level. He's just that good.

Man City, currently in season 2014/15

First Team Squad:

GK: Joe Hart (World Class)

DR: Maicon (2009/10) - £50M

DL: Gareth Bale (2013/14 - £22M)

DC: Micah Richards

DC: Christian Bystedt (Regen)

MC: Daniele De Rossi (2009/10 - £55M)

AMC: Sergio Aguero (2013/14 - £52M)

AMR: James Milner (2010/11 - £21M + Clauses)

AML: Adam Johnson

FC: Tonhao (Regen)

FC: Neymar (2010/11 - £17.5m)

Tonhao is a regen i baught in 2010/11 for £2.1, his stats are beyond ridiculous, i'll attach an image. Let me say, they were all still in the red when i baught him as an 18 year old and he's improved further.

I also have a left back called Bobby Field who cost me £25m when he was 16 who i baught from Newcastle in 2010/11, was a big risk, but he's also improved a lot. Not my first choice but hes got 17 England caps and replaced Ashley cole despite being a backup.

I've got quite a few English regens with amazing stats actually that i've baught from various clubs, all with the potential to be world class going by their age and stats i'd imagine.

BTW, i haven't touched Tonhao in any way shape or form, he was something short of a miracle find. I've never seen anything like it. Man City, currently in season 2014/15

tonhao.jpg

Two saves worth noting i think.

newcastle united 2010-2011, trying to play a realistic game, used someones update and came 10th in 1st season.

gk: tim krul

rb: neal eardley 3m

cb: fab coloccini

cb: steven taylor

lb: jose enrique

dm: danny guthrie

cm: kevin nolan

cm: joey barton

am: per ciljan skjelbred 4m

st: andy carroll, beast

st: matt derbyshire 5m

subs: steve harper, tamas kadar,wayne routledge, alan smith, deniz naki (free), peter lovenkrands, haris vuckic.

sold jonas gutierrez although he had a fantastic season, for 14m to man c.

port vale 2014/2015 awaiting first season in the premier league.

currently in pre season and in need of a few players.

gk: keiron westwood free

rb:

cb: scott dann free

cb: roger johnson free

lb: bjornar holmvik free

dm: vadis odija 1.2m

am: henry lansbury 1.5m

rm: stephen el shaarawy 425k

lm: fabio contrao 2.9m

st: mattia destro 4.8m

st: andy carroll 1.4m

spent 15.25m in total, recieved 41.5m

Udinese start of season 6

GK: Handanovic

LB: Ivanov (regen 19m season 5)

CB: Wilson (Just signed 21m)

CB: Zapata

RB: Cuadadro

CM: Montolivio (free transfer season 4)

CM: Defour (free transfer season 5)

CM: Asamoah

AMR: Alexis Sanchez

S: Edin Dzeko (free transfer season 5)

S: Neymar (19m season 4)

Nice progression as team and finances develop (-20m nett transfer spend and in profit each month). 12th, 6th, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd so far and looking to end Inters dominace this year. No silverware but runners up in Euro Cup season 4 and Italian cup Season 5.

Second best game ever after a 30 season Liverpool Marathon on FM10!

2018 - West Ham United

GK - Guillermo Ochoa

DL - Ivan Fatic

DR - Sean O'Donnell [Regen??]

DC - Alexandr Saveljev [Regen]

DC - Omer Toprak

ML - Carlos Vela

MR - Stevan Jovetic

MC - Axier Gutierrez [Regen]

MC - Mauricio Isla

FC - Neymar

FC - Matt Hamid [Regen]

Will have to change this line up soon as some of them are retiring and becoming poor. Players such as Mauricio Isla, Ivan Fatic, Guillermo Ochoa and Darijo Srna who has been in good form but has decided to put up his boots at the age of 36.

Genoa CFC - 2017/2018

GK - Igor Akinfeev

LB - Domenico Criscito

RB - Nenad Tomovic

CB - Nicolas Otamendi

CB - Dorian Husson (newgen)

LM - Juan Manuel Vargas

RM - Alexis Sanchez

CM - Francesco Bolzoni

CM - José Rodríguez (newgen)

ST - Romelu Lukaku

ST - Sergio Agüero

I played them...dar nu sunt caine rosu :)

From Romania I play CFR Cluj most times:

GK: Silviu Lung Jr.

DL: Dodo

DR: Stefan Barboianu

DC: Radu Barbu/M. Jorgensen

DC: Nicolas Otamendi

MC: Badelj (Absolute top class)

MC: Bernardo

AMC: James Rodriguez (TOP quality)

AMC: Sergiu Bus

AMC: Alan Patrick

ST: Vaclav Kadlec (21 and scoring over 40 goals/season)

:D What did you achieve? In my save CFR is always chasing me but around February they usually collapse and make a run for 2 - 5 places.

2nd post. 2010-2011 season (Man UTD)

Gk- Frey

Rb- Fabio / Rafael

Lb - Evra

Cb - Vidic

Cb - Rio

Rm - Valencia

Lm - Bale

Cm - Hargreaves

Cm - Anderson

Cf - Balotelli / Neymar

Cf - Rooney / Macheda

SUBS:

Foster (GK)

Rafael (RB)

Evans (CB)

Rafael Toloi (CB)

Neymar (ST)

Hazard (Winger)

Dzudzsak / Carrick

In 2014, team is Atletico Madrid : 2 La Liga , 3 Spanish Cup , 3 Spanish Super Cup , 2 Euro Cup , 1 champions league , 2 Super Cup , 1 Club World Championship. ( also did what pep has done, 6 cups in a season)

...................................................... Rene Adler

....................................................... Goalkeeper

Cesar Azpilicueta..............Federico Fazio.......................Jack Rodwell................Jose Angel

full-back....................central defender..................Ball-playing defender..........full-back

(automatic) ......................(defend)...........................(defend).....................(automatic)

............................................................ Sandro

............................................................ defensive midfielder

.............................................................(defend)

......................................Moussa Sissoko..........................Gourcuff

......................................box-to-box...........................Advanced Playmaker

.........................................(support).....................................(attack)

Diego Bounanotte....................................................................................... Luis Suarez

Inside Forward........................................................................................... Inside Forward

( attack) ................................................................................................... (attack)

....................................................... Sergio Agüero

........................................................... (complete forward)

....................................................................(attack)

Just played my first season with Bayern and actually got to the CL final with the following team:

GK Butt

DL Badstuber

DR Lahm

DC Van Buyten

DC Otamendi

DMC Altintop

MC Tymoschuk

MC Schweinsteiger

AML Ribery

AMR Muller

ST Olic

Lost 1-0 to Barcelona, Van Bommel, Klose, Gomez and Robben have all been unable to hold down a regular spot.

Man City - 2022

GK - Akinfeev - 22mil

CB - Aaron [Regen] - 15mil

CB - Pique - 31mil

CB - Manuel More [Regen] - 1.2mil

RM - Davide Benedetti [Regen] - 2.1mil

LM - J.Mata - 12mil

CM - Sergio Florez [Regen] - 35mil

CM - J.Bostock - Free

ST - Aguero - 37mil

ST - Pato - 103mil

ST - Andre Tavares [Regen] - 45mil

Whatever club I'm at (providing he'll come!) I'll always get Rene Adler in as my first choice GK :)

When I'm playing with low reputation clubs for example west brom, bursaspor etc. he always make transfer request in three years but reject me for sure.

With high reputation teams, such as Atletico Madrid , I waited 4 years but he wasn't on the list, so I paid for him 26M € :)

Everton 2016/17 season. Defending champions of the Premiership and League Cup.

GK - Manuel Neuer

RB - Miguel Torres

LB - Leighton Baines

CB - Jonny Evans

CB - Ryan Shawcross

RM - James Milner

LM - Mesut Ozil

CM - Yann M'Villa

CM - Jack Rodwell

ST - Oscar Cordozo

ST - Gabby Agbonlahor

This is probably the most fun game ive ever had on any Football Manager game I have owned. Also I have many other awesome squad players that are only just kept out of the starting XI by the team i have just posted. These are as follows;

CM - Claudio Marchisio

LB - Michelangelo Albertazzi

ST - Gerrit Manders( Regen, but by far the best Regen I have ever seen since owning FM05.)

RB - Graham Tshilias ( Regen )

CM - Joao Moutinho

ST - Yannick Djalo ( Signed him in my first season and is now a club legend.)

GK - Diego Benaglio

LM - Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

CB - Shane Duffy

Arsenal, 2015-2016

GK - Akinfeev

RB - Azpilicueta

LB - Clichy

CBs - Zapata and Ismael (regen)

CMs- Rodwell and Fabregas

RW - Alexis Sanchez

LW - Mesut Özil

STs - Aguero and Lukaku/Wellington Silva/Galabov (regen)

2010/2011 - Aston Villa

Just finished 2nd season, and won the league after finishing 2nd in the 1st season (I'll put in the player who has played the most games in that position over the season, and then list all the subs who have rotated regularly):

GK: Friedel

RB: Luke Young

LB: Warnock

CB: Cuellar

CB: Davies

RM: Milner

LM: Ashley Young

CM: Reo-Coker

CM: Rodriguez

ST: Agbonlahor

ST: Carew

Subs:

Ospina

Hodson

Bouma

Dunne

Delph

Cattermole

Petrov

Bannan

Delfouneso

Arnautovic

Di Santo

Fulham 2014/15 (network game)

GK - Alan McGreggor

DL - Martin Olsson

DR - Seamus Coleman

DC - Eoin Kenny (newgen)

DC - Nicolas Lombaerts

MC - Ryan Tunnicliffe

MC - Pablo Aimar

AML - Alan Judge

AMR - Keko

ST - Peter Crouch

ST - Daniel Sturridge

Omonoia Nicosia 2016/17

GK - Alexandr Markelov (newgen)

DL - Paulinho (newgen)

DR - Carlos Gonzalez (newgen)

DC - Slavisa Vulovic (newgen)

DC - Eugene Yavorski (newgen)

MC - Jacco Damen (newgen)

MC - Juan Jose Rios (newgen)

AML - Ian Carroll (newgen)

AMR - Ismet Shopov (newgen)

ST - Mariano (newgen)

ST - Vitaly Denisov (newgen)

Subs/reserves -

Ricardo Infante [FC] (newgen)

Jael [DL] (newgen)

Jorge Meza [MC] (newgen)

Edson [MC] (newgen)

Goran Tudor [DL/AML] (newgen)

Antonis Labrou [DC] (newgen)

Jaap van den Berg [DM] (newgen)

Jose Gonzalez [MC] (newgen)

Dimitris Paraskeva [sT] (newgen)

Zezinho [AMLC] :D

Arsenal August 2009 (Custom DB)

----------------------------------------R Van Persie-------------------------------------

-----------------------A Arshavin----------------------------------------------J Cole

S Nasri---------------------------------------------C Fabregas----------------------------

----------------------------------------A Song--------------------------------------------

G Clichy----------------------T Vermalen---------J Djourou--------------------B Sanga

----------------------------------------D James------------------------------------------

Having early success with this asymmetrical formation, it appears defensively sound and I have played the opening 6 competitive games so far without conceding a goal.

My signings have all been free transfers, David James, Sol Campbell & Joe Cole.

All experienced England internationals who I hope to help develop and inspire the young

players in the squad.

My initial targets were Joe Hart and Micah Richards but Manchester City want a ridiculous amount of money. I’m thinking James and Campbell can fill in for a year and maybe I can pick them up in 2010, they will become unhappy at City if they don’t get games. I also intend to sign Jack Rodwell, could have got him for 15 million but I’ll let him develop a bit more at Everton until he is ready for our first team.

In my custom database the likes of Kyle Bartley, Jay Emanuel-Thomas, Craig Eastmond, Chukwuemeka Aneke & Benik Afobe all have good potential.

Sunderland 2010/2011

GK: Craig Gordon

RB: Tony Hibbert

LB: Heiko Butscher

CB: Jack Rodwell

CB: John Mensah

RM: Jordan Henderson

LM: Adam Hlousek

CM: Lee Cattermole

CM: James Rodriguez

ST: Darren Bent

ST: Alexis Sanchez

Subs:

GK: Vincent Enyeama

RB: Tuomas Sparv (Regen - great future)

CM: Mahamadou Diarra

AMC: Juan Roman Riquelme

AMRLC: Thiago Neves

ST: Kenwyne Jones

CB: Michael Turner

My signings for the second season were Riquelme, Mensah (permanent deal), Rodwell & Sanchez (as well as a host of quality regens). My first season saw us finish 5th, with Rodriguez an absolute revelation as the advanced playmaker. We also won the league and FA cup (beating Man City 5-1 in the final).

My last result was a home 4-1 victory over Roma in the Europa league, not bad!

Inter Milan 2016/17

4-2-2-2

GK: Inigo Iglesias (regen)

DR: Davide Santon

DL: Sergei Alikin (regen)

DC: Mamadou Sakho

DC: Cristian Zapata

MC: Franco Zuculini

MC: Moussa Sissoko

AMC: Miralem Pjanic

AMC: Jonjo Shelvey

ST: Mario Balotelli

ST: Dickson Ezenwa (regen)

Arsenal 2010/11

4-3-3

GK: Guillermo Ochoa

DL: Gael Clichy

DR: Bakary Sagna

DC: Thomas Vermaelen

DC: Nicolas Otamendi

DMC: Anthony Annan

MC: Cesc Fabregas

MC: Aaron Ramsey

AML: Eden Hazard

AMR: Andrey Arshavin

ST: Neymar

Newport County 2024/2025

All my players are regens apart from Morgan Schneiderlin (35) and Riffi Mandanda (32). Morgan is going at the end of the season as I never use him anymore and Riffi is my back-up keeper.

Ajax, start of the 2015/16 season (regens linked to screenshots, asterixes indicate my signings):

GK (GK/Def): Vando*

DL (FB/Auto): J-A Fanchone

DC (BPD/Cover): D Wilson

DC (CD/Stop): R Miranda

WBR (WB/Auto): D Srna

DM (DM/Def): D De Zeeuw

MC (DLP/Sup): S Defour*

MC (CM/Att): A Witsel*

AMC (AM/Att): J Michiels*

ST (DLF/Sup): P Gilson*

ST (AF/Att): A-P Gignac

Subs:

U Emanuelson

A Todorov*

R Talavera*

A Fernando*

T Furuta*

V Love

E Enoh

Joined the club about 10 games into the 12/13 season, since then I've won 3 Eredivisie titles without losing a single league game and two Dutch Cups, along with reaching the semi's of the CL once.

Roma 2014/15 Pre-Season

Formation 4-1-2-1-2

GK Gianlica Curci

RFB Aleandro Rosi

LFB Benoit Tremoulinas

RCB Philippe Mexes

LCB Vieira (Regan)

DM Claudio Marchisio

RCM Aaron Ramsey/Dean Reid (Regan)

LCM Daniele De Rossi

AM Robinho

FW (swap most games) Neymar/Mirko Vucinic/Nicklas Bendtner/Stefano Okaka

Barcelona 2014/15

GK : Akinfyeev/Lung Jr

DR : Santon/Motta

DL : Diego Renan/Wilson (Newgen)

DC : Pique/Bony (Newgen)

DC : Preston (Newgen - Dubbed the New John Terry)/Chygrynski

MC : Fabregas/Ananidze

MC : Iniesta/Xavi

AMR : Messi/Dos Santos

AML : Di Maria/Wilshere

ST : Pato/Keirrison

ST : Balotelli/Turner (Newgen - Dubbed the next Michael Owen)

Sevilla 2011/201

Won the league first season, no cups

Second the second season with no cups again and currently top with only 7 games played third season.

GK : Joe Hart / Alphonse Areola

DR : Saul Iglesias* Regen/ Abdoulay Konko

DL : Gareth Bale/ Adriano

DC : Thiago Silva

DC : Federico Fazio/ Martin Caceres

DMC : Sissoko / Romaric

DMC : Sandro / Renato

AMR : Jesus Navas / Perotti

AML : Alexis Sanchez / Nani

ST : Neymar / Kadlec

ST : Balotelli / Andy Nowlan* Regen

Suppose the main aim of this save was to try and dislodge the top two :) not doing too bad at the minute.

I am currently in the 2012/13 having already won the treble last season, I made some major changes to my West Ham team and so this is what I am now able to put out:

GK: Igor Akinfeev

LB: Marc Muniesa (I sold Ilunga, so this guy is doing a good job there for now until I can find someone else)

CB: Rafael Toloi

CB: Mathias Jorgensen

RB: Gregory van der Wiel

DM: Sandro

CM: Nicolas Lodeiro

CM: Mesut Ozil

ST: Iker Muniain

ST: Yaya Sanogo

ST: Romelu Lukaku

Just a quick mention to some subs:

Defender: Jordan Spence

CB: Sidnei

DM: Fernando Gago

CM: Jack Collison

CM: Mark Noble

ST: Federico Macheda

ST: Zavon Hines

Ajax Amsterdam 2017/2018

GK - Maarten Stekelenburg

DL - Les Robles (regen)

DC - Michael Mancienne

DC - Ömer Toprak

DR - Gregory van der Wiel

DMC - Ralf van Loon (regen)

MC - Nicolás Lodeiro

MC - Christian Eriksen

FC - Stanley Okoro

FC - Ismael Bangoura

FC - Alexandr Krivetskiy (regen)

Made it to the Champions League final but lost 0:1 to Man City.

Cote d'Ivoire 2010 World Cup

1 - Copa (GK - D)

21 - Emmanuel Eboué (FB - Auto)

4 - Kolo Touré (CD - D)

12 - Abdoulaye Meité (CD - D)

3 - Arthur Boka (FB - Auto)

19 - Yaya Touré (DM - S)

5 - Didier Zokora (AM - D)

10 - Gervinho (W - A)

14 - Kanga Akalé (W - A)

11 - Didier Drogba (CS - S)

9 - Lacina Traoré (P - A)

09/10 Man United

GK Edwin Van Der Sar

RB John O'Shea/Rafael

CB Rio Ferdinand

CB Johnny Evans/Nemanja Vidic

LB Paddy Evra

AMR Antonio Valencia

CM Anderson

CM Darren Fletcher

AML Ryan Giggs

ST Wayne Rooney

ST Dimitar Berbatov

Subs

Ben Foster

John O'shea/Rafael

Johnny Evans/Nemanja Vidic

Owen Hargreaves

Nathan Delfouneso

Angel Di Maria

Michael Owen

2015\2016 season

Man Utd

GK: Adler\Regen(J. France)

RB: Andreas Beck\Regen

LB: Evra\Regen

CB: Evans\Sakho

CB: Vidic\Regen

CM: Verratti\Vukcevic

CM: Lars Bender\Regen

RW: Pjanic\Valencia

LW: D. Costa\Ribery\Tosic\Zezinho

ST: Rooney\Regen

ST: Welbeck\Speedy Regen

Still two teams to pick from :)

门将卡西利亚斯 奥楚亚

右后卫拉莫斯 阿贝罗阿

左后卫瓦尔加斯 马塞洛

中后卫佩佩 阿尔比奥尔 埃文斯 梅克斯

后腰维罗索 阿隆索

中前卫法布雷加斯 阿德里安-席尔瓦

前腰卡卡 古尔库夫 维拉蒂

边前卫c罗纳尔多 马林 本-阿尔法

前锋劳尔 本泽马 伊瓜因 哲科 耶尔德勒姆

2012-13 Man City

GK - Akinfeev

DR - Corchia

DL - Ansaldi

DRC - Otamendi

DLC - Chieillini

MC (B2B) - Hamsik

MC (BW-D) - Barry

AMR (Winger-A) - Sanchez

AML (IF-A) - Jovetic or Ribery

ST (TM-A) - Lukaku

ST (Treq) - Tevez

Into January now, and still only lost 3 games since the start of the save :)

What is your secret? I've not managed such form in my Man City league!

My consistently inconsistent Manchester City team (start of 4th season - 2014/15)

GK Ochoa

Sweeper Goalkeeper

Great keeper, eratic at times - but a decent shot stopper.

DR Opare

Right Wing Back (S)

Untested. Only just signed him for £6.5m. Fingers crossed he's better than Micah Richards.

DL Helan

Left Wing Back (S)

Consistent left back. Starts off in the Man City reserves but proved a better prospect than Wayne Bridge at left back.

DC K. Toure

Ball Playing Defender (D)

I can't decide if he's good or not. Awesome stats, but I conceed ridiculous goals.

DC Chivu

Limited Defender (D)

See K. Toure.

MR Ribery

Winger (A)

Signed for £33m in my first season. Pitches in with his fair share of assists and scores the odd screamer from range.

ML Ozil

Winger (A)

Had a solid first season. Makes things happen in the final third.

MC Van Der Vaart

Advanced Playmaker (S)

Great bit of business in my first seasos. £7.5 million for a consistent perfomer who pops up with vital goals from 30 yards - alot!

MC Defour

Ball Winning Midfielder (D)

Signed for £10m in my first season. Manages the centre of midfield well. Solid performer.

AMC Felix Kroos

Box to Box Midfielder (A)

Only recently signed, looks to add goals to an attacking midfield with impressive performances during pre-season.

ST

Carlos Tevez

Poacher

Like all my strikers, they score in dribs and drabs. Season one Tevez scored around 15 in 30 games. Season 2 he scored 37 in 43 and in season 3 he scored 21 in 43. Gets goals.

And making up the rest of my City Squad:

(GK) Hart

(GK) Given

(DC) Lescott

(DC) Onuhoa

(DL) Bridge

(DR) Richards

(DC/MC) Rodwell

(MC) De Jong

(MC) Shelvey

(MR) Gourcuff

(MC) Tinga

(FC) Muniseia

(FC) Hulk

(FC) Cristaldo

Bath City, 3rd. season, Coca Cola League 2,:

(4-3-3)

Keeper: Mikhel Peters

Left Back: Daniel Lafferty

Central Defence: Ryan Carolan

Central Defender: Gethin Jones

Right Back: Nathan Thompson

Defensive Midfield: Marco Maisano

Central Midfield: Joseba Barandiaran

Central Midfield: Thomas Nativel

Left Striker: Gordon Patton

Complete Forward/DL Forward: Martin McCubbin

Poacher (right side): Paul Fildes

Subs:

Matthew Coupe (D LC)

Mark Farthing (M C)

Jerson Dos Santos (S C)

Inigo Idiakez (M C)

Kaid Mohamed (AM R/S C)

Danny Brittle (M C)

Lacquan Esdaile (D C)

Aston Villa Season 2015/2016

Gk: Alex Smithies (21 Million bought start of this season) / Guilliermo Ochoa (bought for 10m in 2012)

RB: Don Dennis (Regen Bought for 16m in 2013 now everybody is Sniffing around for)

LB: Kevin Adema (Regen Bought for 10m Last season and everyones trying to tap up)

CB: Simon Kjaer (Bought for 38m in 2012)

CB: Tim Kole (Regen-Wonderkid- bought for 21m this season)

CM: Ze Maria (Regen-wonderkid- Bought for 5m in 2012) / James Rodriguez (bought from Banfield in 2010 for 2.8m)

CM: Angelo Palombo (bought for 20m in 2011) / Nigel Reo-Coker

AML: Ashley Young

AMC: Eden Hazard (bought for 18m in 2010) / Ivan Rakitic (bought for 4.1m in 2010)

AMR: James Milner

ST: Romelu Lukaku (bought for 26m in 2013) / Antonello Giannini (regen -wonderkid- bought for 19 million in 2013)

ST: Nathan Delfouneso / Alipio (bought for 10m in 2014)

First Season Won Nothing

Second Completed Domestic Cup Double.

Third Won Community Shield and League Cup

Fourth Runner Up Community Shield and Europa League

Fifth Won Super Cup

Just Started Sixth

Archived