Finding out financial results of a game

When I schedule a friendly, there is a note that says something like "The board estimates that we will taken in $325 from this friendly".

But I have not been able to find what the actual revenue from a game was after the fact. The best I can find is the attendance. But I would only be able to estimate the take from that. Also, I would like to know what the other costs associated with the game were. For example, I can see match day expenses in the Finances/Expenses screen for the season. I'd be interested in knowing what that would be for individual games.

I'm trying to mange finances responsibility for Retford which is a very small team with very small stadium. That is difficult when one doesn't even know what the profit is from the friendly (or regular season for that matter) games are.

Does anyone know how to see that information?

All you can do is check the finances screen to see how much you have from ticket sales and other costs etc. in Retford's league try and get Gary Bradshaw he cost me about £5k over 48months with Stocksbridge but is well worth it been top scorer for 2 seasons running

sorry to hijack the thread but i have a very similar question...

i was playing as worcester city (started unemployed) and a team on some pacific island that i forget offered me 12.5k to play a friendly.

I was tempted but wondered if the "non football costs" involved ie. getting there etc offsets the money to be made from the friendly, does anyone know if the game works like this,

I was tempted but wondered if the "non football costs" involved ie. getting there etc offsets the money to be made from the friendly, does anyone know if the game works like this,

Somebody was talking about non-football costs like flying in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=211631

I think I need to document before and after finances to get a good idea on whether friendlies benefit the team or not. Some of these friendlies I have scheduled are expected to bring in less than 200 dollars. I'd better make sure it doesn't cost 1000 to host those events.

Archived