Is FMH Your Favourite PSP Game??

I like my RPGs but I prefer "Hack'n'Slash" ones as apposed to waiting until it's your turn to fight. However, I'll probably get Dungeons and Dragons Tactics soon as I have no other psp games that I play other than FMH07. I've also stopped that recently as I'm just waiting for the new version to come out icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> is this pes 6 or pes 2008? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PES 2008

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I'll just wait for a patch, but thx anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'll probably get Dungeons and Dragons Tactics soon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I wont! Final Fantasy Tactics looks much better, it will be mine soon. However, I'm getting a pc game (Counter-Strike: Source) which will take up most of my time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> If it's straight up hack n slash you want then dungeon siege throne of agony is definately worth a look in. it's not turn based it's sort of like diablo for the pc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ace that game rules. I'll give it a look but to be honest I'm more into FF its one of my fav ever games *doesn't come close to FM*

These forums are depressing at the moment! It's a football manager site and were talking about other games! Well have loads to talk about once the new one comes out though. Mostly players and tactics icon_smile.gif I've been thinking of some to try out such as 4-3-3 Madrid which seems to work well. These will be better though as we will have fully customizable tactics so we can tweak even more.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Mostly players and tactics I've been thinking of some to try out such as 4-3-3 Madrid which seems to work well. These will be better though as we will have fully customizable tactics so we can tweak even more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hopefully we'l be able to upload tactics and swap them as game save or something like that...

Archived