Ollie's Chairman game 2010

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every time someone posts, i cant find their username on the team lists because a lot of people used different names as chairmen, i would like to know when someone is commenting what team they have, so instead of asking ollie who has enough work i did iyt myself.

hope this helps anyone contacting a chairman through the thread.

Team-----------------------------Name---------------------------------------- Forum username

Arsenal----------------------------Jono-------------------------------------------jono

Aston Villa------------------------James Taylor-----------------------------------jimmyt86

Birmingham-------------------The Glorious chairman------------------------------William hall

Blackpool----------------------Ashley Salisbury-----------------------------fluorescent adolescent

Blackburn--------------------------Sean------------------------------------------baps25

Bolton------------------------freddy petch--------------------------------------fred123qwe

Chelsea-------------------------jod123--------------------------------------------jod123

Everton- --------------------Lawrence Kamara-------------------------------------xechs

Fulham--------------------------Patty Ryan-------------------------------------hitman19ko

Liverpool------------------------Ollie Connolly--------------------------------ollie laaaaaaaaaaad

Man City-----------------------Phil Manchester------------------------------------shift

Man United----------------------Chris Petty---------------------------------------chris23

Newcastle----------------------Toon Balmy--------------------------------------toon balmy

Stoke------------------------Ruben Hernandez-----------------------------------mikel lufc

Sunderland--------------------Liam Ferguson------------------------------------fergiesafc

Tottenham------------------------Danilo-----------------------------------------bergtaur

West Brom-----------------------fernie-------------------------------------------wba4life

West Ham---------------------Jordan Latimer-----------------------------------spartansteen

Wigan------------------------ashley wilkes--------------------------------------liverbird93

Wolves---------------------------Dan-------------------------------------------the danimal

if there are any mistakes let me know and al edit this post

every time someone posts, i cant find their username on the team lists because a lot of people used different names as chairmen, i would like to know when someone is commenting what team they have, so instead of asking ollie who has enough work i did iyt myself.

Team Name Forum username

Arsenal - Jono

Aston Villa - James Taylor jimmyt86

Birmingham-The Glorious chairman William hall

Blackpool - Ashley Salisbury fluorescent adolescent

Blackburn – Sean baps25

Bolton - freddy petch fred123qwe

Chelsea-jod123 jod123

Everton- Lawrence Kamara xechs

Fulham - Patty Ryan hitman19ko

Liverpool - Ollie Connolly ollie laaaaaaaaaaad

Man City - Phil Manchester shift

Man United - Chris Petty chris23

Newcastle - Toon Balmy toon balmy

Stoke- Ruben Hernandez mikel lufc

Sunderland - Liam Ferguson fergiesafc

Tottenham – Danilo bergtaur

West Brom – fernie wba4life

West Ham - Jordan Latimer spartansteen

Wigan - ashley wilkes liverbird93

Wolves – Dan the danimal

Great Idea, Well done Squire!

Team Name Forum username

Arsenal - Jono

Aston Villa - James Taylor jimmyt86

Birmingham-The Glorious chairman William hall

Blackpool - Ashley Salisbury fluorescent adolescent

Blackburn – Sean baps25

Bolton - freddy petch fred123qwe

Chelsea-jod123 jod123

Everton- Lawrence Kamara xechs

Fulham - Patty Ryan hitman19ko

Liverpool - Ollie Connolly ollie laaaaaaaaaaad

Man City - Phil Manchester shift

Man United - Chris Petty chris23

Newcastle - Toon Balmy toon balmy

Stoke- Ruben Hernandez mikel lufc

Sunderland - Liam Ferguson fergiesafc

Tottenham – Danilo bergtaur

West Brom – fernie wba4life

West Ham - Jordan Latimer spartansteen

Wigan - ashley wilkes liverbird93

Wolves – Dan the danimal

That should save a lot of people wasting time searching, good job! :D

ollie has any additional finances come in to clubs....... liverpool started with a balance of 26m, 5m went to guardiola, leaving 21m. pep seems to have spent a net 33.25m.....am i missing something or are you massively in the red already

i know baps i looked at that i allocated £20m to transfers as well :S which leaves me thinking either i'm in the **** or monthly installment?? either way pep brought some ***** £10m for figeuroa !!!

Probably installments or some bonuses, but TV money and all that will cover that debt easily, nothing to worry about I don't think

ollie has any additional finances come in to clubs....... liverpool started with a balance of 26m, 5m went to guardiola, leaving 21m. pep seems to have spent a net 33.25m.....am i missing something or are you massively in the red already

Remember that clubs can pay for players in instalments, so it won't come out immediately and spend more than their current transfer budget. :thup:

*Everton Press Release*

"I have total faith in David's decisions during the transfer window, there is no need in me losing faith in my coach who i stuck with during the pre season campaign amid rumours he would be replaced by Dieago Armando Maradona. I can say i'm not delighted arteta decided to leave but when a huge club comes in i must say that there isn't much you can do about it than hope. With the money that has come into the club we hope to improve the squad in the january as we push for a europa league place."

Chairman Lawrence Kamara's response when asked about his views on Everton's latest transfer exploits.

how does the first fixture work out man united win 3-0 and chelsea win 2-1 but chelsea are top not united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's taken the screenshots after 4 games, Chelsea are first then so when you look back on fixtures it shows them as first

Pyongyang

If permitted clearance by the Football Association, Birmingham City will fire Alex McLeish. In a statement by the Glorious Chairman he said that McLeish didn't respect the Korean DPR spirit. Alex McLeish will be replaced by Korea DPR national manager Kim Myong-Song.

Archived