Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Fulham

Stoke

West Brom

Wigan

Wolves

if you spread the word we may be able to get it up and running tonight, everyone is already in the db and as soon as all teams are taken i will post the budgets for people to register their transfer and wage kittys. and the managerial roundabout will begin :)

Current sides;

Arsenal - Jono

Aston Villa - James Taylor

Birmingham-The Glorious chairman

Blackpool - Ashley Salisbury

Blackburn - Sean

Bolton - freddy petch

Chelsea-jod123

Everton- Lawrence Kamara

Fulham - Patty Ryan

Liverpool - Ollie Connolly

Man City - Phil Manchester

Man United - Chris Petty

Newcastle - Toon Balmy

Stoke- Ruben Hernandez

Sunderland - Liam Ferguson

Tottenham - Danilo

West Brom - fernie

West Ham - Jordan Latimer

Wigan - ashley wilkes

Wolves - Dan

yes thats an option just pm me or post it in here and it will come out of the clubs balance for example you feel more players are needed in january you may issue £10m january kitty but this will always come out of your balance, i am looking into the option of players being able to file for loans but i think this then becomes a little too complicated

yes thats an option just pm me or post it in here and it will come out of the clubs balance for example you feel more players are needed in january you may issue £10m january kitty but this will always come out of your balance, i am looking into the option of players being able to file for loans but i think this then becomes a little too complicated

well i guess person x could say i need a £20 mil loan and you put it on using the ingame editor

how many more to go and any decision on weather to pm or post a list of budgets etc and say i want to poach houghton which would almosr

t certainly be my last ever decision lol does the newcastle chairman have to accept or can he decline?

4 more people needed, and i have not decided yet it depends on the general consencous, if you wish to recieve your budget now so you can plan out yourself your budgets PM me but nothing will be imlemented into the game untill there are 20 users,

and yes the chairman must agree so as ive just checked hughton he has a long contract then the compensation package may be quite substantial

would you consider starting the game and if 4 people come in they join through the game because now si have moved it to sign-ups there is less chance of people seeing it than in the general discussion board just a thought :-p

anybody have any ideas on this problem, i have blackburn, i dont like big sam, his CA is 145, the problem is i will never get rid of him as his CA of 145 makes him only available to the big 4 who surely wont want him!!!! he is 'over qualified' for the spurs job!!!!!!! i make that it will cost me 3.1m to pay him off, about half the balance i will probably get, how can i get rid of him.

maybe we could have an option of mutual termination at the very start for a reduced fee??????

Archived