Cup Draws.

Ive noticed that with every cup draw, league, F.A and Champions League I always get the hardest team. If theres like non league teams, I always get someone like Arsenal or Man City and if its league cup, In the opening rounds, I get a prem team all the time, never a crappy team. In Champions League I never get the likes of Wolfsberg and crap, Its always English teams. Its getting rather annoying now. I once saved and then re did the draw 5x and still got a prem team in the F.A cup out of a possible 7 non premier division teams.

I manage Chelsea btw.

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me.

Just the way it goes mate, I got Liverpool away, who were top of the league at the time, managed to beat them on penalties. So I was quite chuffed, then got United away in the next round, ended up getting hammered 4-1.

You are not the first person who has mentioned stuff like this happening.

Sometimes it seems like you get teams who are located near you.

i.e. if your chelsea you would get arsenal like you said

I doubt there is any proof of this but I have felt this way as well in the past. Occasionally, I do get an easy run to a cup final.

Think on fm 09 I qualified for the uefa cup with hibs in the second season of the save and got Barcelona in qualifying round...

No idea how they managed to do so bad in la liga to only manage to get there. Was raging at the time but what made it pretty funny was I managed to win it over two legs :D. No idea how.

Archived