Liverbird93

[FM10] 6 Trophies 6 Continents

12 posts in this topic

Trying to win every champions league. Thanks to Acidburn for the idea.

Leagues Loaded: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, England, Jamaica, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, USA

Version: 10.3

I have started with Palmerston North Marist in New Zealand. Although I don't expect to win the OFC with them they should be a good stepping stone.

Good to see a thread going for this challenge, good luck dude.

thanks going to be hard with no promotion into the NZ premier just going to have to wait for a job.

The download I got only had the New Zealand Prem and that was it.

I'll keep this update short as this part of my career is just a stepping stone to the 6 champions leagues. An average start to the season we went on a great run which saw us rise up the table and we maintained that for a third place finish. We also did well to reach the quarters in the Chatham cup. A good season overall.

League Table

League Positions Graph

got a job at Canterbury United. Finally in the top league so hopefully can make the playoffs.

got a job at Canterbury United. Finally in the top league so hopefully can make the playoffs.

Also have a career game (yet to be posted) where my first job was at Canterbury, thinking I may have downloaded the same NZ file as you, just wondering if on your game NZ players are counted as foreigners in the A-League? (they aren't supposed to be as far as I know).

Anyway, more ambitious than I was and good luck with the Dragons :) tempting me to restart in a lower NZ division now :|

Season Report 2-Canterbury United

Not a bad season where we only lost twice in the main season but a cruel defeat in the playoff semi final left me rather disappointed so we still need to qualify for the OFC champions league. This season I think that we should win the league if I can get a few good signings in.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Playoff Semi Final

really busy at the moment so not much time for playing but doing what I can so updates will be slow.