JCDB FM10 Update (Young players, comp history, finances)

JamesCamden

Updated with Ballack and Joe Cole as free agent.

Just seen this on sky sports new not suprised at ballack but joe cole :eek: nice free signing for someone spurs or arsenal get him i bet

Your update seems fine, however, there's one thing which has stopped me from using it, and that is that retired players = deleted from game. For example, I noticed Roy Makaay is gone from the game as he's retired, but say he decided to become a coach, that means you've got to go back to some old data and re-add him back to the game. The same applies for Ivan Helguera and Johann Vogel. You should just set them as non-players, it makes it alot easier. I think players should only be completely removed if they're deceased.

Aside from that, I have no problems with it at all, so keep up the good work.

Thanks for the constructive criticism mate. Actually as players retire I usually put them as non player or a a retired person if they dont have plans for a managing career.

In these cases I don't know what's gone wrong and I'll se what I can do, guess I just have to go back to some old DB and copy their data like you said.

To whoever asked about the skin; It's called OnePiece

can u stick up the links for the facepacks ur using mate, nice update!

Sure

http://www.fmsite.net/foro/index.php?showtopic=27357#

I know it's in spanish but you should be able to locate the download links as they are there in the first post. If the rar archive ever asks for a password you need to use the thread URL as the PW: "http://www.fmsite.net/foro/index.php?showtopic=27357#"

The 'Small faces' you can also download, they provide a thumbnail in game for when you right click a player ;)

Haven't downloaded it yet, but I read the bit about Roy Makaay. He is already confirmed as a youth coach at Feyenoord for next season, as is Giovanni van Bronckhorst. For possible future updates...

Why the double post. Once is enough.

Haven't downloaded it yet, but I read the bit about Roy Makaay. He is already confirmed as a youth coach at Feyenoord for next season, as is Giovanni van Bronckhorst. For possible future updates...

Updated link with Roy Makaay re-added. Both him and Gio Van B. have been appointed as youth coaches at Feyenoord..

Archived