Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chadi1982

4123 Total control, No corner bug use!

Hi just thought i'd share my tactic, I will post how my team are doing at half way mark.

I'm using Tottenham, I'm doing well at the moment unbeaten in first 4 games in league, but i dont play too much, so maybe someone will get a better test before me. I've won my first 4 games quite easily including a good 2-0 win against Man city.

I play FM live and a similar tactic to this is quite sucessful on there. Wingers are not to clever as headers from crosses are low etc, so this works quite well, you can also use wingers in the FL/FR positions as advanced forwards works well, ive only got target man and deep lying because it suits Crouch and lukaku better.

I dont use any shouts, here are my roles -

GK - Sweeper keeper/defend

DL/DR - Full back/Automatic

DC/Both - Central defend/Defend

DMC/Defend

MC/Box to box/Support

MC/Deep lying playmaker/Support

FL/Targetman/Attack

CF/Poacher

FR/Deep lying/Attack

tacticg.jpg

Team instructions

tactic2w.jpg

Can you upload your results and also statistics of matchs?

http://www.filefront.com/16697875/4123.tac

The only change i make is when i play top 5, Man u, Arsenal etc ill change from attacking to control.

also if i go 2-3 goals up against any1 ill drop to control and keep ball, staying attacking for full 90 mins can get u in trouble.

Ill upload some stats later on tonight.

Sure, was going nice, but just hit a blip well lost 0-2 away to Arsenal so not end of the world.

resultsd.jpg

Also here is a screen shot from 21st November my current save to show goals from corners. I am quite unhappy i do not score more because i have Peter crouch, Samba and Kaboul with Beckham crossing to them.

This is no super tactic i dont believe half of the people out there who go unbeaten with average teams and post on here, most will use the corner bug or save/load cheat. There maybe the odd exception of course. If i can challenge for the title and finish top 4 ill be very happy, players are important too, like my scout said Samba wasnt good enough compared to my others, but i bought him anyway as he is strong and good in the air.

corners.jpg

If u would like other screenshots just say what you want. also i believe my tactic will work a bit better without a 16 yr old upfront even though hes a top prospect, so ive agreed a 10m january deal for Adriano who should fit in well.

Interesting..thanks for the screenies, I might give it a try