Sports Interactive Community
One hell of a keeper

Schmeichels FM 2007 Update

Would you play this when its ready to download?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this when its ready to download?

8680997425_5533a37579_b.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

**********CURRENTLY UPDATING DATABASE******

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Downloads to date 1,626+

Latest Version>>> Version 2.44

Get it here >>> http://www.4shared.com/zip/8dKfImMk/schmeichels_fm_2007_update.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An updated version of Football Manager 2007 to bring it up to date to 2014/2015

Works for Version 7.0.2 (Final update from SI)

English Version

PC Update

Includes Player Retain List of the Top Leagues in Europe

--------------------------------------------------------------

The update includes the following:

Player Retain list (of the big leagues in europe, and Argentina and Brazil)

All Prem Teams Season 2014/2015 (WIP)

Edited retirements (If theres errors please let me know)

45% Major teams across europe (Working on now)

100% All World Cup Managers Correct

England National team looked over

Added at least 300+ new youngsters, more to come..

Updated caps for a few players

Created Glenn Hoddles Academy and Aspire Qatar Academy (logos included) Also affiliation to Leverkusen and Lyngby,

Correct colours for competitions,

Done alot of current transfers,

Removed old staff from clubs

Added new managers

To Do:

Going through the top teams..

Complete euro transfers

Updated National squads

More youngsters to make the game more real & up-to-date

Staff at correct clubs,

Promotions & Relegations across Europe and the Americas..

Graphic Megapack FMC Graphic Pack V2.0 http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Football...df4898d9d7ec74

Thanks for looking dudes!

Dudes! Will try and get a version of latest db soon as guys. Will post screenshots soon aswell..

Just chilling at the moment playing FIFA 2010 PS3 so when i get home will upload the current release...

See first post guys, let me know what you think.

Just to make aware, this is about 30% complete...lots to do!!!

Villa

davidvilla.th.png

Avram

avramgrant.th.png

Europa League - Mind the logo will be changing soon...Doh!

europalegue.th.png

thomashitzlsperger.th.png

Will be uploading a new DB tonight, gone though all prem teams bar Wolves, added now over 130+ new players, moved players, created stadia, new non-players, added Maradona to Argentina, also cleaned errors from db..

Hey guys uploading a new database in a few mins, including WC 2010 managers 100%, Eng Prem teams done, started the big teams. Done Promotions and Relegations for Eng complete, Germany.

Added a load more players and Staff..

Hope you enjoy it.

Please let me know about errors etc..

Thanks for looking!

Thanks buddy! If you find any errors, things that need updating please let me know. Thanks for looking coldlemon897!

No prob.. I'm still playing FM 07 so i was delighted to see that there was an update :D Thanks for putting your hard work into this :thup:

No worries buddy, will be uploading a new database in 10 mins, this one has a player retain list with it aswell..

Thanks mate.. Take your time.. I'm sure it would be quality :thup:

Will upload an updated db soon, did a go on holiday till a day before the world cup and looking at the stats on Genie scout, CSKA had a balance of £110M..crazy stuff.

Thanks so much for this, IMO FM 07 is the best Football Manager so will start a game soon :D Any idea when an updated version will be available?

It's great to see I'm not the only one updating this game now. :D

It's obvious you've put alot of hard work into this in such a short space of time too, with so many accurate transfers included from what I can see already, KUTGW! :thup::D

Sorry guys for no upload yet, been dead busy at work and having my hands busy at home. Will upload soon. If anyones noticed anything that looks odd please let me know.. adios

Hi guys anyone spotted anything wrong with 0.96 Version yet? Please post here, and of course if I have missed things dont hesitate to post them..thanks.

Awesome work as usual One hell of a keeper :thup: Thanks so much for putting so much effort into this :) Definitely going to use this database once it's completed..

Thanks Coldlemon, should be ready soon...been drinking through that so called England performance and not really in any sort of state to finish off Database today..hehe Ah well theres always the Euros...lol

You'll need to extract the files using a proggy like Win Rar first.

Then, all FM 07 updates like mine and Schmeichels's/One Hell Of's here are extracted/copied to the '..My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\db' folder (for XP anyway, other Windows versions will be along similiar lines IIRC).

The game should then recognise the folder within the next time you select New Game.

68 Downloads so far guys, has anyone found anything odd in the new 0.990 version yet? If they have please let me know so i can edit it! Thanks for looking guys!

In my version of your update, i saw shevchenko still one of the top value players in the game, Can u fix that?

Btw, can u do stats editing for players like toni kroos, thomas muller and others?

Yes i was trying to figure out how to sort that out, as its really annoying..I'll look into it! Ive had a look at the potential abilities for certain players, PPMS will be looked at soon..

Yes i was trying to figure out how to sort that out, as its really annoying..I'll look into it!

Try changing his reputation.

just wondering im doing an fm 2008 update, i already had the glen hoddle acad just wondering where can i get more information with the aspire one? managers and players etc i would be grateful

Hey all im not dead or anything...just been busy!

Viktors - Greetings!

andy2003b - Aspire you can find a little on the website http://www.aspire.qa/ also wikipedia. Regarding the actual players who train/play there this was an unknown territory so i left blank hoping some regens would pop up...

Yeah, this is great! Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Btw, when will you finish?

Hi James, update 0.990 was the last one i did but there will be another one next week i will be releasing, been laid off work so ive got a hell of alot more time now... Its a good thing and a bad thing.. :)