These forums

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh god, I want that 90 minutes of my life back...can't believe wife dragged me to that pile of ****

I haven't been, but my other half keeps mentioning it as if it will be fun. She says it despite forcing me to watch Fred Clause last weekend and then saying it was awful as if she was shocked.

I haven't been, but my other half keeps mentioning it as if it will be fun. She says it despite forcing me to watch Fred Clause last weekend and then saying it was awful as if she was shocked.

I really dislike any of these American comedies that have either Vince Vaughan or the guy who played Anchorman in. I find them stupid and not remotely funny, perhaps I'm just wierd?

As for the forums, they seem a little better today. I love my clever new location (go me!)

As for the forums, they seem a little better today. I love my clever new location (go me!)

:D Top notch. Nothing will beat the locations that turn_it_upto_11 used to have. He used a different Kevin Keegan quote every week and some of them were priceless, I wonder where he went to? He used to be a decent member.

:D Top notch. Nothing will beat the locations that turn_it_upto_11 used to have. He used a different Kevin Keegan quote every week and some of them were priceless, I wonder where he went to? He used to be a decent member.

I love those KK quotes, they're absolutely top class. I'd forgotton all about turn_it_upto_11, I wonder what happened to him?

Hi guys just a quick question; how do you properly multi-quote in one post i.e. to quote from two people in one post with the proper quotage info (e.g. 'posted by User1' at the top)?

I should really know how to do that by now!

There's a Quote button with every post which looks like multiquote_off.gif. Click that, it gets highlighted, select all posts you wish to quote except for the last one you click quote.gif.

Test Test Test

I actually wish the likes of Ackter and dafuge and Jimbokav1974 were around more. They were much better at dealing with the nonsense than I am. I think they'd had enough, though.

I'll be around here a lot more during the holidays, I just don't have to much time during working weeks so I tend to spend more time in the CSE forum which I moderate.

I'll be around here a lot more during the holidays, I just don't have to much time during working weeks so I tend to spend more time in the CSE forum which I moderate.

Just thought I would tell you Dafuge how frustrating and addictive your challenge is and how I wish you had never made it.

I have noticed the likes of Nomis, Dafuge, Ackter etc have not been on a great deal recently.

Just thought I would tell you Dafuge how frustrating and addictive your challenge is and how I wish you had never made it.

I have noticed the likes of Nomis, Dafuge, Ackter etc have not been on a great deal recently.

Nomis has been on all day this week until he leaves work.

:D You sarcastic git, I suppose I did ask for that.

Nearly at 2000 posts I see, just another level of addiction :D

Yeah just 98 posts to go :D

You're at 2600 posts already? I'm almost sure I remember being a few hundred posts ahead of you a month or two ago. Then again, I've been posting less & less recently due to Christmas exams at school & the general state of the forums these days.

Anyway, quality over quantity :D

Yeah just 98 posts to go :D

You're at 2600 posts already? I'm almost sure I remember being a few hundred posts ahead of you a month or two ago. Then again, I've been posting less & less recently due to Christmas exams at school & the general state of the forums these days.

Yes, I have shot up recently but most of my posts are replies to "I can't activate" threads. Personally, I think there are many users here who are much better members than me but I have a higher post count.

Edit: and by shot up, I mean my post count.

Yes, I have shot up recently but most of my posts are replies to "I can't activate" threads. Personally, I think there are many users here who are much better members than me but I have a higher post count.

Go into OTF, & you'll find that you have a relatively low post count compared to most people on that forum.

I certainly consider you as being one of the better posters in GQ, so I don't know what you're worrying about (that is, if you are). Also, you have to take into consideration that you're only 13.:eek: So, I can say with confidence that you are the best 13 year old poster on this forum, if that makes you feel any better :D

Go into OTF, & you'll find that you have a relatively low post count compared to most people on that forum.

I certainly consider you as being one of the better posters in GQ, so I don't know what you're worrying about (that is, if you are). Also, you have to take into consideration that you're only 13.:eek: So, I can say with confidence that you are the best 13 year old poster on this forum, if that makes you feel any better :D

It would make me feel better, if I didn't take into account that I am one of the only 13 year old posters.

My main quality is that I have fairly good patience but if I am trying to help someone who is just giving me abuse I will stand my ground.

The post count in OTF is crazy, that is why I don't go there, I am quite proud of my 2600 but over there it would seem so tiny. :D

Luckily I have a delightful blend of both :cool:

Anyways, I notice that the threads I had taken any interest in have disappeared to a page that I can't be bothered flicking to. I see the Wakers thread has been closed, I had to laugh at Dicko99's "dig" at me when he said I was obviously a wannabe mod, Neji close dit before I got the chance to say "yes" :(

Luckily I have a delightful blend of both :cool:

Anyways, I notice that the threads I had taken any interest in have disappeared to a page that I can't be bothered flicking to. I see the Wakers thread has been closed, I had to laugh at Dicko99's "dig" at me when he said I was obviously a wannabe mod, Neji close dit before I got the chance to say "yes" :(

That guy has infractions coming out of his nostrils.

On a serious note, it now looks like the following rules apply if you wish not to be called a wannabe mod or a fanboy:-

a) don't praise the game, especially if you're disagreeing with somebody who is complaining.

b) don't advise people on how they should post, even though there are rules and you might think you're being helpful.

c) at all costs, AVOID WINNING ANY ARGUMENTS! That's when the crap really comes out, usually with reference to your post count.

Archived