Finishing - check

First Touch - check

Technique - check

Anticipation - check

Composure - check

Creative - check

OTB - check

Positioning - check

one of the best playmaking forward. 2 footed. so many assists and nonchalant in front of goal. if he can survive the Premier League with such physical (not shabby though) he can survive anywhere!

wat is the way to increase young player ca ? i on focus on young gem...but i put they in u20 and tutoring them..but they increase a little...help me im newbie.

Playing time. Youth players need to play.

The higher prestige the competition, the more experience he gains which leads to more CA gains. (So, a player on loan to a countries second division, or playing for youth teams will not gain as much CA gains as playing for your first team)

Training redirects these CA gains into the player's actual attributes. What use would gaining CA be, if you end up with the CA being spent on unneeded stats like Marking for an AMC?

Determination, and the hidden attributes Ambition and Professionalism help players grow faster and more rapidly. These stats can be raised through tutoring.

Also, PPM's are passed through tutoring, which would be an important part when picking tutors.

Archived