Predict the biggest shock of this World Cup

Puevlo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C. Ronaldo not diving during a game.

will never happen.

Tell that to the pundits, news crews and newspapers. They'll all go mental if England lose to USA.

even worse if somehow we play England in the round of 16 and win, our media will gloat worse than ever before, epic trolling will ensue.

North Korea will get a 0-0 draw against someone
If Brazil fail to beat North Korea, or Portugal fail to beat them for that matter I will have a bit of a semi

After that 0-0 with Cape Verde the North Korea to draw 0-0 with someone isn't looking so bad ;)

North Korea to be kicked out because of starting a war against South Korea and world wide measures against them take place. Ireland playing in their place.

As bad as Maradona is, they still have many good players in their squad, and that's more important than the manager in charge.

maybe, but it is going to count. As you already know- just look how they qualified- and what players Maradona has called up. I think versus an organized team like Greece, this may reveal itself.

maybe, but it is going to count. As you already know- just look how they qualified- and what players Maradona has called up. I think versus an organized team like Greece, this may reveal itself.

They also beat Germany as recently as in March, Maradona may reduce their chances, but with the players they have, they can win the WC with or without him.

They also beat Germany as recently as in March, Maradona may reduce their chances, but with the players they have, they can win the WC with or without him.

we will see. I just think in no way are they third favourites- but we will see. At the very least though can't wait to see Tevez and Messi playing together. With Maradona watching makes it even more kinky.

Wayne Rooney to score with the hand of god against Argentina then run towards the Argie bench and stick his fingers up at Maradona saying that was for 1986

interesting. England and Argentina both will get to play each other if they both qualify from their group and win their following match after that.

Brazil fail to make it out of their group despite some great performances by Felipe Melo.

:D

A more likely one:

Brazil win the WC with Júlio Baptista playing in Kaká's place (as Kaká gets injured or something) and JB ends up also as the best player in the tournament.

Archived