D. Forbes and Chris22 joint db

Forbsie

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do you add them to the onepice skin

the go in myDocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager 2010/graphics/backgrounds

if you havent got a graphics or backgrounds folder make a new folder and call it them two

the go in myDocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager 2010/graphics/backgrounds

if you havent got a graphics or backgrounds folder make a new folder and call it them two

tried that no luck

are you remembering to extract the files yeah, windows 7 shouldnt make a difference i dont think

yeah you are right doesnt make any difference;)

your work guys is fantastic...............:thup:

hope with fm11 we can have the option to add updated files to current saved games...that would be FANTASTIC;)

How could that work? Let's take FM09 for an example. In your game, Man Utd sale Ronaldo to Inter Milan for £50M. Then, your game gets an update which moves him to Real Madrid for £80M. But then where does the money end up? You can transfer the £50M back from Inter to United, and then £80M from Madrid to United, but then Madrid may lose money they don't have and unrealistically go into administration. Then United and Inter get huge sums of money - which they can't spend as it's outside the transfer window in game.

Also, the update changes Ronaldo's CA and PA, to less than his current CA in the game - so he instantly becomes a worse player in game despite being trained up well and everything. He has also wasted his time getting a PPM because that was added to him in the update anyway. Then, just to round it off, it makes Madrid pay £80M for him - despite the fact he is now 35 in the game.

I've been on the forums for years (New account with a new e-mail address) & I have to say I am really looking forward to using this update.

I have tried so many data updates over the years and I can honestly say I have never really been that impressed with them (Use to run my own but real life sprung a wife a nd 2 kids on me). There really is a buzz on the forums about this update.

Mourinho is definitely on his way to Real Madrid as he was hinting in the press conference. He didn't go back to Italy with Inter and he was staying in Madrid. Probably going to be official in next fewdays.

it still doesnt work. When i extracted it to the skin folder there was a graphics folder, a panel folder, a config and a thing called onepiece_df. Does that help?

Are you playing FM10? Did you extract it to skin folder?

yes mourinho will 99.99% take over at real madrid, but we dont make these changes until deals are complete, with all speculation during transfer windows you can end up transfering players that havent moved, so excited that blackpool now in the prem, fm10 will be more eciting now

looking forward to getting stuck in tonight, currently sitting in Bergen airport waiting on my flight back to Scotland, two norwegian papers reporting today benitez definately going to replace mourinho at inter

yes mourinho will 99.99% take over at real madrid, but we dont make these changes until deals are complete, with all speculation during transfer windows you can end up transfering players that havent moved, so excited that blackpool now in the prem, fm10 will be more eciting now

I agree. I'm tempted to take over Blackpool when the new updates comes out :D Will be a tough challenge.

looking forward to getting stuck in tonight, currently sitting in Bergen airport waiting on my flight back to Scotland, two norwegian papers reporting today benitez definately going to replace mourinho at inter

Why would Inter want Benitez to replace Mourinho ? Can see someone like Lippi to take Mourinho's place.

Archived