Guess Who's Managing Barcelona

Am managing Wigan on FM09 and in the year 2015. Before a recent game I got a notice that the Barcelona manager was in the stands -- Stuart Pearce. Maybe he got Jose to be his interpreter. By the way, Sol Campbell is now the England national manager.

Am managing Wigan on FM09 and in the year 2015. Before a recent game I got a notice that the Barcelona manager was in the stands -- Stuart Pearce. Maybe he got Jose to be his interpreter. By the way, Sol Campbell is now the England national manager.

This is indeed shocking! :D

• 6 months later...
Pearce seems to end up England manager a lot on FM10, nice to see him some where else. How is he doing?

On my long term Newcastle save, he led England to obscurity.

in my fm10 game he ended up at celtic he did a very good job for them

My game on FM10.

Me - West Brom

Liverpool - Harry Redknapp (I wish !!)

Chelsea - Mancini

Arsenal - Martin Oniel

Everton - Mike Phelan (UTD ass man IRL)

Barca - Batista (Argentina manager IRL)

Bayer Leverkusen - Owen Hargreeves !!

EDIT: the south africa manager is .... Tezepe Zekererao !! what a name :D

Pearce seems to end up England manager a lot on FM10, nice to see him some where else. How is he doing?

On my long term Newcastle save, he led England to obscurity.

Happened on my Saints save too. He really mucked England up.

Steve Bruce has just taken the reigns. Perhaps he will sort out the mess but I'm not holding my breath. It won't get sorted until I get the job. :p

i ll never understood why he is so higly ratted he get the england job .Nice guy,great player he is just so bad manager.SI stop overatted him,he always getting the england job and doing his worst

You're from Lincolnshire. No-one lives around here. I must have met you at some point.

Archived