bemerry65

New Large Stadium

11 posts in this topic

I'm playing as ManUtd, Old Trafford is being expanded and will most probably be 100k capacity after all work is done. I dont think the stadium can be expanded anymore after that, is it possible to gain a new stadium that is even larger?

if so; how large would the bank balance need to be roughly to trigger a new stadium of this size?

whats the largest people have had?

I'm playing as ManUtd, Old Trafford is being expanded and will most probably be 100k capacity after all work is done. I dont think the stadium can be expanded anymore after that, is it possible to gain a new stadium that is even larger?

if so; how large would the bank balance need to be roughly to trigger a new stadium of this size?

whats the largest people have had?

My Manchester United stadium capacity is now about 280,000 but that was through heavy editing! :D

This is the capacity of my stadium so far. But I am not too sure that I can go further! I remember during FM 2008 days, the maximum capacity one can build a stadium through the editor is 200,000! :D

2libkaa.jpg

wow nice stadium Blanchflower! bet that brings in some nice income :D

wonder if anyone has managed 200k+ without the editor though :p

Have you ever sold out blanchflower?

Yes, occasionally! Because I also use FMRTE to decide on minimum capacity as well as average capacity of fans! :D

Must be fun to have a trillion pounds, eh?

Must be fun to have a trillion pounds, eh?

Well, the maximum I can have is only 1.9 billion pounds! The rest of the money goes into the investment fund! So sad! :(

Well, the maximum I can have is only 1.9 billion pounds! The rest of the money goes into the investment fund! So sad! :(

Only 1.9 billion haha.

Not fun to use the editor in that way i think

And it is not fun to see your request for stadium expansion get blocked by the city council year after year after year............:(