bemerry65

New Large Stadium

10 posts in this topic

I'm playing as ManUtd, Old Trafford is being expanded and will most probably be 100k capacity after all work is done. I dont think the stadium can be expanded anymore after that, is it possible to gain a new stadium that is even larger?

if so; how large would the bank balance need to be roughly to trigger a new stadium of this size?

whats the largest people have had?

[quote name='bemerry65']I'm playing as ManUtd, Old Trafford is being expanded and will most probably be 100k capacity after all work is done. I dont think the stadium can be expanded anymore after that, is it possible to gain a new stadium that is even larger?

if so; how large would the bank balance need to be roughly to trigger a new stadium of this size?

whats the largest people have had?[/QUOTE]

My Manchester United stadium capacity is now about 280,000 but that was through heavy editing! :D

This is the capacity of my stadium so far. But I am not too sure that I can go further! I remember during FM 2008 days, the maximum capacity one can build a stadium through the editor is 200,000! :D

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2libkaa.jpg[/IMG]

wow nice stadium Blanchflower! bet that brings in some nice income :D

wonder if anyone has managed 200k+ without the editor though :P

[quote name='shezza88']Have you ever sold out blanchflower?[/QUOTE]

Yes, occasionally! Because I also use FMRTE to decide on minimum capacity as well as average capacity of fans! :D

Must be fun to have a trillion pounds, eh?

[quote name='Pangaea']Must be fun to have a trillion pounds, eh?[/QUOTE]

Well, the maximum I can have is only 1.9 billion pounds! The rest of the money goes into the investment fund! So sad! :(

[quote name='Blanchflower1']Well, the maximum I can have is only 1.9 billion pounds! The rest of the money goes into the investment fund! So sad! :([/QUOTE]

Only 1.9 billion haha.

[quote name='Lyngbyyy']Not fun to use the editor in that way i think[/QUOTE]

And it is not fun to see your request for stadium expansion get blocked by the city council year after year after year............:(