Alcaholic Youths!!!!!

I have a young brazilian right winger who does this regularly, usually after i reject a transfer bid for him, a fine, an apology and everything is sorted!!! I need to keep him as he will be world class in a few years!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

i gave him a 2 week fine and he complained!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Free transfer the alchy then! lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smith69gers:

yeah, i couldn't belive it when that appered on my screen. icon_eek.gif

i got well hacked off as i really needed him that day, so i fined him and he complained aswell! said i was unfair icon_mad.gif

little punk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They do say part of any addiction is denial though heh!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkebab:

"This player has been dubbed the next george best"

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gificon14.gif

I just wish I hadn't taken a sip of water before I read that. My computer takes enough battering as it is.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

I'm glad someone else posted this. I saw it the other day, except in mine the player missed training for the same reason. I thought it was an excellent addition but forgot to take a screenshot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, had the training one a few times, but never missed a match,!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

at least it wasnt coke! i hate that fix going up the nose feeling, worse than losing to the bleeding arch rivals of the club lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I don't know. A 2-0 loss to Sunderland was fairly difficult to take. And, even if it was coke, at least I would have had something enjoyable to experience with the nose.

Archived