Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajrulz

Real Football Chat

106 posts in this topic

Hey! Welcome to my forum where you can discuss opinions on real football. I am a Leeds fan and were not doing too well at the mo. icon_eek.gif

Hey! Welcome to my forum where you can discuss opinions on real football. I am a Leeds fan and were not doing too well at the mo. icon_eek.gif

1. This is a thread, not a forum.

2. Leeds are doing poor.

3. Derby are doing great \o/

Don't want to think about football after Brightons result today icon_wink.gif

I'm quite happy with my team at the mo, Tevez is begining to find his feat and we won for once!!

Go Melb Victory!

2-2 with Perth featuring a predominantly second-string team. Good debuts for a few players, in particular broxham who played brilliantly after coming on. Better field a full strength team next week tho when im there watching icon_wink.gif

PS. Now 17 points clear with 2 matches left icon_biggrin.gif

oh no! not a man u fan! jokes! you are playing well this season. chelsea are useless at the moment! Man U v Aston Villa on TV in a minute

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajrulz:

who are melb? are they australian? have fun watchin them icon_wink.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Melbourne Victory

your teams form is nothing compared to my wigan six straight defeats and i was at pompy which was lyk 7hours on the coach.

man u are so lucky!!!! no way was there 4 minutes of added on time against villa!!

Man U 2 - 1 Aston Villa

C'mon you Reds!!!!!!! lol Doesn't every team deserve a bit of luck every now and then. It was a deserved win though

ajrulz is right never 4 minutes but kiralys (spelling) own goal i mean solsajkers (spelling) was only in the first min so it most likely would have happened anyway

but what was kiraly (spelling) doing he was so awful he dived everywhere but on the ball hahahha

man u are always lucky!! argh!! but to be fair it was deserved and toftyboy your right but it might of distracted the players. what was kiraly playing at though! Hehe

Didnt see the game but according to match report kiraly played really well so as a man utd fan i say lay off. Kiraly icon14.gif, stopped ur side goin down 3-1 or 4-1

omg! fulham r soo anoying! just when you think that they have won for once against a lower leage side... we let in a last minute equaliser!! icon_mad.gif

hey sean derby doing well i see. i though billy davis was nuts joining you lot but he proved me wrong

We are doing well. icon_smile.gif

What do you mean nuts joining us? icon_mad.gif We have a quality side and he knew that. icon_razz.gif

But i'm not sure about some of his decisions, like signing Fagan for £750k, seems a bit expensive and a couple of other things, but we're still doing alright.

Awesome match - was quite disappointed that Liverpool's 4th was disallowed as I thought there'd be more if that one had stood icon_biggrin.gif

what a match!!!!!!! 6-3 baptista was quality got 4 and missed a pen!!! awesome!! and liverpool were playing gerrard!

so what did people think of arsenal v liverpool?

wycombe v chelsea tommorrow!!

well i support leeds. but out of everton and palace..

everton because crystal palace are basically championshp rivals with leeds.

How do you know my name?