Need Help For Terim Tactic

fft5_mf279744.Jpeg

I want to make tactic of Fatih Terim who has Emperor nick name in the world.

Fatih Terim, Commendatore OSSI, (born 4 September 1953 in Adana) is one of the most successful football players and managers of Turkey. Terim is regarded as a hard-line motivator whose no-nonsense approach was honed during 11 years as a rugged defender with Galatasaray. His nickname is İmparator, which is the Turkish word for "Emperor". This nickname is also widely used in Italy in his reference.

In a survey conducted by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS) in 80 countries, Fatih Terim was placed among the best eight managers in the world. He received his award at a ceremony held in Rothenburg, Germany on January 8, 2001.

Terim was nominated to be named UEFA manager of the year 2008. Eurosport named Terim as the best coach at Euro 2008 [1]. In December 2008, Terim was ranked the 7th best football manager in the world by World Soccer Magazine.[2]

Despite his successful record as the manager of Turkey in UEFA Euro 2008, Terim resigned from his post in October 2009 upon the failure of Turkish national team's qualification for Fifa World Cup 2010.

Currently being free, his name is often speculated with Italian and Spanish football teams. Terim also mentioned many times before that he has an ambition to resume his career in Italy which he thinks has been concluded immaturely.

Achievements

* Turkish national football team

o Euro 2008: Semi-finals

o Euro 1996: Turkey's first ever qualification to European Championships

* Galatasaray

o UEFA Cup: 1 (2000)

o Turkish League: 4 (1996-97, 1997-98, 1998-99, 1999-00)

o Turkish Cup: 2 (1999), (2000)

o President Cup: 1 (1997)

o TSYD Cup: 3 (1998, 1999, 2000)

* A.C. Milan

o TIM Cup: 1 (2001)

* ACF Fiorentina

o Reached final of Coppa Italia: (2001)

* Individual

o IFFHS's 6th best club coach in the world 2001

o UEFA Team of Year 2008: Nominee

o World Soccer Magazine Best Manager 2008: 7th

o Eurosport: Best Manager at Euro 2008

Decoration

On May 8, 2008, Fatih Terim was honored with the rank Commendatore dell'Ordine della Stella della Solidarietà Italiana (2nd Class / Commander of the Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity) by the Italian state at a reception hosted by the Italian Embassy in Ankara.

His Mentality:

We have to take care of ball possession

Ball must be stay with our team

We have to complete our passes over %60

We have to drop distance between attack and defence

We have to dictate tempo

We have to run more then our rival and close down to them

He chose formations like 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-3-2. He loved always risky opportunities

I'M WAİTİNG SUGGESTİONS TO MAKE THİS TO FOOTBALL MANAGER

I'm sorry the "His mentality" part isn't written in good enough english for me to understand what you want.

And as I'm not familiar with how his teams have played I couldn't even being to put this together.

If you could translate the following, it would help:

We have to take care of ball possession

Ball must be stay with our team

We have to complete our passes over %60

are these all the same thing???

We have to drop distance between attack and defence

you mean the defense and attack should be close together or far apart???

Archived