[RELEASE] The Sok Bumper Commentary Pack 2010

Jolly Oli

• 2 weeks later...
I dont know if its just me but, during penalties whenever someone scores I get the same line over and over>.>

Can you tell me what line comes up mate? Is it the GOAL FOR <TEAM> generic one and also, is it during a penalty shootout or an awarded penalty?

Any info you can give will help me track down what's happening here.

EDIT: It's okay mate, I've found it

We've set a release date for Version 3 of the The SOK Bumper Commentary Pack 2010 for Friday 30th July.

At this time, we have added 1,862 lines of new commentary but there will be more by the time of its release as we work on it with every spare moment we have. The pack will, as usual, undergo days of testing before iit is finally released.

Hey Guys just to let you know we are looking for one or two testers for the commentary pack due to be released this week - We're looking for someone who will be playing quite a bit between now and Friday and can give us some good in depth feedback on the file. We'll do it on a first come first served basis so please post here or PM me if interested thanks.

Hi guys

ive found a slight bug sometimes when i newley signed player scores for a club you get the commentry "mr whatever club hes playing as scored " surely only players who have been at clubs along period of time should get titled this

great work anyway

Archived