Premier League minus Foreigners DB 2010

super_lampard

Premier League minus Foreigners Database 10.3

Some of you may remember last year that i did an AI experiment in CSE about the effects of removing all the foreign players from the premier league. The experiment saw Liverpool relegated in the first season, but due to lack of time i never completed the experiment completely and released the database on here. This year I have produced the database again however again, due to uni work, i have no time to do a proper experiment and so have released the database here.

All non-British players (apart from Irish) in the premier league have been moved to their last non-premier league club. This includes all foreign loans and foreign youth players. In the case of there being no previous non-prem club then the player is released. Some examples are Michael Ballack to Bayern Munich (normal previous club move), William Gallas to Marseille (previous club chelsea), Jason Roberts to Bristol Rovers (english club but not in prem) and Victor Anichebe is released due to their being no previous club bar Everton. So in the Premier League there remains just British and Irish players.

Download

So i hope you enjoy my database and here are the download links -

http://www.filefront.com/16514631/foreign%20experiment.dbc

Once you have downloaded the file save it in, My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data

After seeing the FM09 version of this file on various website without asking prior permission i cannot stress enough that can you

Please contact before redistribution

Have Fun and let me know how you get on

ok so you begin the game without foreigners, sounds interesting.

i have one question: can you sign any foreign players?

All normal FM rules apply the only difference is that the game starts without foreigners in the premiership, so yes you can sign foreign players.

Part of the idea of the experiment when i did it was to see how long it would take for the number of foreign players to rise back to where it was, and whether or not teams chose to stick with their British and Irish players or look abroad again

• 3 weeks later...

Archived