help on nike defence

of course not.... That would depend on what the rest of your team are set on. No good having mentalities of 10,9,8 & 7 if the rest of your team is on 15,16,17...

Just stagger your CB's with the FB's and a DMC on mentalities between the 2, basically. Closing down should all be fairly similar, the mentalities will mean they don't all close down the same players.

of course not.... That would depend on what the rest of your team are set on. No good having mentalities of 10,9,8 & 7 if the rest of your team is on 15,16,17...

Just stagger your CB's with the FB's and a DMC on mentalities between the 2, basically. Closing down should all be fairly similar, the mentalities will mean they don't all close down the same players.

what do you reccomend then mate,example dm mentality is 10 set his closing down to 10,fullbac say mentality9 closing down 9

ok, well depending on the actual physical ability of your players to close down I would have the Stopper on 9 or 10 with the Cover on 2 or 3 less, depending on his ability to read the game (anticipation) and his speed/accelertation to cover. The higher his anticipation and speed, the closer I'd have him. So an excellent CB cover would probably have 2 less, a slightly less 'skilled' CB would maybe have a gap of 3 mentality. I would have their closing down on 9 like your FB's if it was me, but again, you may want to alter it by 1 or 2 clicks depending on how it's performing for you.

Archived