[RELEASE] Croatian Pyramid

sporadicsmiles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CROATIAN LEAGUE STRUCTURE V.1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Croatian league has been represented as accurately as possible down to the 4. HNL, with the 1. ZNL an inactive but 90% full tier below this, for realistic promotions. There are:

- 228 clubs added, with correct kits where possible, and correct stadiums.

- 176 cities added, to help ensure teams stay in correct regional divisions and ensure accuracy.

- 286 stadia added, so all teams have the correct stadium they play in

- 32 new leagues (12 playable, 20 inactive) over 3 tiers.

THE STRUCTURE:

- 1. HNL (16 teams)

- 2. HNL (14 teams)

- 3. HNL (3 * 18 teams)

- 4. HNL (9 * various league sizes)

- 1. ZNL (20 * various league sizes, inactive).

No players or managers have been added to the teams in the 3. and 4. HNL's as I didn't see the benefit since probably noone would know they were real, and it was hard to get accurate information. Same goes for players. All teams have the correct kits, as far as i can tell, and if not they have a fantasy kit based on the colours of their home cities crest. The promotion/relegation couldn't be accurately reproduced in the editor, so this isn't perfect.

The croatian cup (Hrvatski Kup) is set to default. Not all the amateur teams compete in it, and this has not been changed in this.

DOWNLOAD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Version 1.0: DOWNLOAD

I never added any rivalries, although i will be willing if people point them out to me :D.

As for kits, again If i couldn't find them I made them up (usually made it red, white or blue), but again, if someone tells me i am willing to change that.

And, thanks for the feedback.

take Dugopolje, it could be real with them... they come from rich area, industrial zone, great stadium (better then many same capacity stadiums here in USA), they won third league this season, board has great plans

but Opatija, no, no, no :D

this file, is it made in advanced editor? if it is, how did you resolve relegation/promotion, as I am failing big time :confused:

I didn't use the advanced editor for this one, so the promotion/relegation isn't perfect. I was planning to add the 1. ZNL in when I can actually find information on all the teams and leagues that is reliable and up to date.

I have a bit of experience with using the advanced panel now, which bit are you having trouble with, I can see if i have any input =}

Archived