Liverpool stadium capacity

Something highly unlikely has just happened to me.

I am playing as Liverpool and at the beginning of the game I edited Liverpool so that we moved into our new stadium in 2013. It started off as a 67,000 seater and in two years the board has expanded it and now it sits at 102,000 seater stadium - mad or what!

Lucky you. I'm Liverpool in 2027, hugely wealthy, best team in the world by a mile, can't expand Anfield, but the board won't hear of it. We've got about 500-600 million in the bank, plus what we could get for Anfield. It's getting irriatating as we're filling out the stadium.

I've been sorely tempted to use FMRTE to edit my stadium, and would adjust my finances accordingly, but I can't bring myself to.

Oddly, I've noticed on FMTRE (used it to fix a bug about work permits), that there is a Stadium called New Anfield. 73000 with expansion capacity of 79000 with a roof aswell. I'd happily move in there!

Oddly, I've noticed on FMTRE (used it to fix a bug about work permits), that there is a Stadium called New Anfield. 73000 with expansion capacity of 79000 with a roof aswell. I'd happily move in there!

New Anfield aka Stanley Park Stadium

Its the proposed new stadioum for Liverpool

source

'Lucky you. I'm Liverpool in 2027, hugely wealthy, best team in the world by a mile, can't expand Anfield, but the board won't hear of it. We've got about 500-600 million in the bank, plus what we could get for Anfield. It's getting irriatating as we're filling out the stadium.'

That is sad for you - I must have just got a good board - they took over the Yanks in the second season and it has been uphill from there.

It now means of course that I probably have the largest club stadium in Europe and probably the world (not 100% sure on this though). As you can imagine I have broken loads of attendance and gate receipt records as I did fill it out for a Champions League game.

Using the editir that came with it (like I did) - you would have to start a new game.

If you use a save game editor like FMRTE - you might be able to. i cannot remember though.

It now means of course that I probably have the largest club stadium in Europe and probably the world (not 100% sure on this though).

South Korea's national stadium, Rungrado May Day Stadium, is a 150,000 seater. You don't have the largest in the world in terms of club though, Salt Lake in India have a 120,000 seater I believe.

The largest European stadium, I believe is in Iran; if they're in Europe anyway...never have been sure about that.

'Lucky you. I'm Liverpool in 2027, hugely wealthy, best team in the world by a mile, can't expand Anfield, but the board won't hear of it. We've got about 500-600 million in the bank, plus what we could get for Anfield. It's getting irriatating as we're filling out the stadium.'

That is sad for you - I must have just got a good board - they took over the Yanks in the second season and it has been uphill from there.

It now means of course that I probably have the largest club stadium in Europe and probably the world (not 100% sure on this though). As you can imagine I have broken loads of attendance and gate receipt records as I did fill it out for a Champions League game.

My board is generally good, there was a tycoon takeover before I joined, and I've been well funded and backed by him.

South Korea's national stadium, Rungrado May Day Stadium, is a 150,000 seater.

North Korea

The largest European stadium, I believe is in Iran; if they're in Europe anyway...never have been sure about that.

Er, no: Middle East (Asia). Camp Nou (Barca) is the largest in Europe.

North Korea

Er, no: Middle East (Asia). Camp Nou (Barca) is the largest in Europe.

Camp Nou is smaller - on their website the capacity is 98,772 but I believe that they are wanted to increase it to over 100,000.

So I have the largest in Europe - whey hey!

My new stadium is being built, the Rush Stadium. 59k which seems a bit low but still.

Also a tycoon takeover, which is nice.

i had rush park built with liverpool which was a 59k seater as well but after playing in it for a season they expanded it to 65k.

Camp Nou is smaller - on their website the capacity is 98,772 but I believe that they are wanted to increase it to over 100,000.

So I have the largest in Europe - whey hey!

Well playing as Man United I've got a 129,354 seat stadium, named after me... and it hasn't been expanded at all yet. :D

South Korea's national stadium, Rungrado May Day Stadium, is a 150,000 seater. You don't have the largest in the world in terms of club though, Salt Lake in India have a 120,000 seater I believe.

LOL OMG are u serious :eek:

Well playing as Man United I've got a 129,354 seat stadium, named after me... and it hasn't been expanded at all yet. :D

Nice - i will have to see if my board will expand further.

Archived