Cragswfc 4 3 3/ 4 2 4

I got most of the stuff of Mr Dave Hough 10.3 tactic

tactic.png

craigtaylor.png

craigtaylor2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Team Talks

i start the game with the team talk none, ht none if winning but if loosing i use baby tunes team

talks

Team Talks: Can be found here I think these are the most effective Like i said when i'm loosing http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360

As you can see i won the Norway league with Molde media prediction 8 , Dutch league & Europa league with Ajax media prediction 3 also got the italy job and now just got liverpool

but what i ve done is moved the dm to make a traquarista

Keeper. Aerial Ability Command of area Handling One on Ones Reflexes Positioning Agility.

Fullbacks. Tackling - Marking Positioning Teamwork Workrate Anticipation Stamina.

Central Defenders. Marking Tackling Positioning Heading Determination Anticipation Pace Jumping.

Central Midfielder. First Touch Passing Decisions Off The Ball Positioning Teamwork.

Traquarista. Creativity Decisions First Touch Off The Ball Technique Passing Finishing

Advanced Forward. Dribbling Finishing First Touch Composure Off The Ball

Deep Lying Forward. Creativity Decisions First Touch Off The Ball Technique Passing.

Poacher. Finishing First Touch Composure Off The Ball Long Shots

DOWNLOAD

http://www.filefront.com/16327429/cragswfc%20433_424%20%28Liverpool%2C%20Aug%202011%29.tac

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8rk0t1

Against my better judgement I'm prepared to give this a go...just to make me feel better I'll try it with my new favourite team: Crystal Palace ;)

arnt we funny.

let me know how you get on

Good question, I've just been going with standard.

I don't think crag will be back on here for a while, if I were you crag I'd forget the real world of football, look forward to the world cup and enjoy your FM ;)

Thanks for a great tactic, everyone should have a go at this it's got real potential.

pitch size?

i always used smallest

Good question, I've just been going with standard.

I don't think crag will be back on here for a while, if I were you crag I'd forget the real world of football, look forward to the world cup and enjoy your FM ;)

Thanks for a great tactic, everyone should have a go at this it's got real potential.

i dint ever think we wa going t stay up. but just hope we get rid of the freaks what played all season apart from 2/3. thanks by the way 4 the positive feedback

It's a good tactic, and one thing I do change is the passing, if its raining I play more direct.

If you ever see the light mate let me introduce you to Bramall Lane, you wont look back ;)

Seems to be a good tactic cragswfc. I am currently in my 6th season with Southampton and have just won EPL for the first time.

I fancied a change of tactic and had been using Mr. Hough's Ultimo Domination. This is similar and is working very well for me at the moment, well done.

KUTGW

This tactic actually works quite well. A few things to watch out for though. I find that Fullbacks need to be very good at Heading, Jumping and Positioning. Secondly, for some reason a slump in morale really hits this tactic hard. Also watch out for games in the rain, I suggest adjusting the passing to compensate. Other than that its a good tactic, this was most evident in my 5-0 win over Liverpool with Everton :D

I like this tactic :) I tweaked it a bit to suit my team better, but overall the philosophy is the same, and it's working great at Arsenal! Last season I had Aguero as the centre striker and he won pretty much all awards and scored most goals in every competition I was in :D

I have tried and tested so many tactics on FM10 without any considerable success, however I downloaded yours a few hours ago on a punt and I've been extremely impressed. Great football, great results so far. CCC particularly pleasing! You have my vote mate, this is superb.

• 2 weeks later...

Best tactic ive used, thanks very much :)

Great football to watch, strikers score loads of goals, only critisism i'd give it would be compacency against weaker teams, it doesnt happen often though and thats probably my dodgy management! :D

able to get around this by rotating

fantastic tactic well worth a try!

I take it you are using the 10.3 version? Does anybody know if it will work on 10.2? From what it looks like the 3 striker formation seems to work only on the latest patch.

im not sure if it does i would say it would tho

• 3 weeks later...

Archived