Sports Interactive Community
Chiellini

[Release] All Stars Database

same with the superleague mod - just get an error message when I try to download

The link to the normal version still works.

I also wanted to upload the superleague mod but i keep getting an IO error.....

The link to the normal version still works.

I also wanted to upload the superleague mod but i keep getting an IO error.....

What about trying another site?

Downloaded it yesterday, and I'm playing as my beloved Milan. Great work mate, well done. Grazie mille, sei grande. Players like Van Basten, Gullit, Riijkard, Maldini, Ancelotti, Tassotti, Baresi etc etc are a joy to watch even in FM. But as others said, i can't download the Superleague Mod. Can you reupload again? Thank you. :):)

Downloaded v 1.3 and looks absolutely fantastic, as mentioned above though the superleague link is broken, any chance of trying another site? as would much prefer to play Aberdeen through the super league with all the legend teams together...

Excellent work, I've needed a break from my career game and you have provided it, so thank you. Detailed, not outlandish, and best of all plenty of aussies!!

Thank you for your efforts.

I can't download the superleague file, can anyone help? When I go to filefront it says 404 file not found. I had no problem downloading the 1.3 update though.

Thanks

Have downloaded normal version of this db and I have to say it's GREAT! Playing with my beloved Liverpool and managing greats such as Rush, Hansen, Keegan etc Just need to buy Dalglish from Celtic!!

I do hope that a new link for the Superleague db will put up soon, be cool to play against all the greats

Great work!

AWESOME database, thanks alot for your hard work!

Hope it's okay that I post this - I've fiddled around with this database- transferred it from FM 10 to FM 11 and now to FM 12. Some of the players got lost in the shuffle, and more current players are involved than before, but if you are looking to play with a ton of legend players - feel free to give this a shot. Install to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data. Works with default database.

If it's wrong for me to put this up, let me know. I've only changed some things around league wise so it's compatible with FM 12.

This is all Chiellini's stellar work.

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20976709/All+Stars+DataBase+by+Chiellini.dbc

Hey guys, just downloaded this myself and have noticed 1 issue with the Southampton squad, Francis Benali is a GK in the game when he was an RB in real life! Only a minor gripe and easily rectified myself but thought I would point it out. Thanks for the work that went into it Chiellini and thanks Dircks for upgrading it to be used in FM12!!!

Hope it's okay that I post this - I've fiddled around with this database- transferred it from FM 10 to FM 11 and now to FM 12. Some of the players got lost in the shuffle, and more current players are involved than before, but if you are looking to play with a ton of legend players - feel free to give this a shot. Install to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data. Works with default database.

If it's wrong for me to put this up, let me know. I've only changed some things around league wise so it's compatible with FM 12.

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20976709/All+Stars+DataBase+by+Chiellini.dbc

Hi -is there a guide somewhere to importing an FM11 DB to FM12 or is it something straightforward?

There is also a new Legends DB being created, it's on it's 2nd or 3rd beta now but it's attemping to do almost the same thing. It burried on here somewhere but there is another one

EDIT: just realised this is an old thread that Dircks has updated. Nice work Dircks, I missed this first time around, but your port works and it's great to be playing it!

I have to say amazing work Dicks, i was wondering if you could get any database made for FM 2010 to work on FM 2012, because if you can i have one id love to get working. Its also a database legends

Hey,

Does this database replace current players or are they added? I'm wondering if I would still have current players as well as the classics....

Thanks

Hey,

Does this database replace current players or are they added? I'm wondering if I would still have current players as well as the classics....

Thanks

Anyone know this?

Greetings - I've done this again, and while a few more players may have been lost, there are still hundreds upon hundreds of legends in this database. If anything, it's a good jumping off point to do some more creative things.

Hope it's okay that I post this - I've fiddled around with this database- transferred it from FM 10 to FM 11 and now to FM 12 (and now to FM 13). Some of the players got lost in the shuffle, and more current players are involved than before, but if you are looking to play with a ton of legend players - feel free to give this a shot. Install to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data. Works with default database.

If it's wrong for me to put this up, let me know. I've only changed some things around league wise so it's compatible with FM 13.

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sofoug (Sendspace)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yqu5gttm5xf5cb9 (Mediafire)

I suspect the Chelsea fans won't be happy. No Osgood or Harris! Paddy Kenny still at Leeds, this should have been Nigel Martyn or David Harvey which I will rectify myself. Also on the pictures (this is just a comment, not criticism) before starting the game you need to untick the 'Show real player pictures' as there are the new ones showing up, for example, Eddie Gray at Leeds showing Andy Grays picture.

All the mistakes that you have mentioned are caused by importing my database to newer versions of FM (btw i really appreciate the efforts of Dircks to keep my DB alive)

If you try to play my mod with FM 2010 you will notice that Osgood and Harris are with Chelsea and the GK's of Leeds are Harvey and Sprake.

I would recommend starting a 2013 version of a thread rather than digging out an old one. Feel free to link to old ones but when done like this it can look messy.

Good luck with your project.

How did you make a fm 2010 database compatible? I've got some a sweet legends db from fm 2011 I would love to transfer over

How did you make a fm 2010 database compatible? I've got some a sweet legends db from fm 2011 I would love to transfer over

A lot of time and patience. You can import the FM11 version into FM13, but there might be loads of errors that you can't see at first. Best way to ensure it is generated properly is to make it from scratch for FM13.