[Release] All Stars Database

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesn't have San Lorenzo right? It's the biggest team missing in Argentina.

If you want, I can make a squad and pass it to you. I would create it myself if I had the time

It would be great if you can post here a list of players of San Lorenzo.

P.S. Everyone who wants his favourite teams in my DB can do the same.

Now this database is becoming more real every time you add parts also ive noticed youve also added most players International caps which definatly makes the game better, all that needs to be done now is edit the players histories so we can see what medals they have won in there careers as ive noticed there is no career history for lets say Romario and he won plenty throughout his career...... also another example i can make is Ryan Giggs is only 22 in the game which makes him 22 when he joined Man Utd but if you click on his Achievements, well they are from the year 1992, you should edit them so they start at 2002 the year he started his career now this would make the database complete, i know this would take time sorting all players so if you like maybe you should get some people to help you for example i could edit all players in the English Premiership etc, and you could do all players in Italian Seria A and maybe get a few others to help and when done you could release it as update 1.4

So whats your intake on this Chellini

Now this database is becoming more real every time you add parts also ive noticed youve also added most players International caps which definatly makes the game better, all that needs to be done now is edit the players histories so we can see what medals they have won in there careers as ive noticed there is no career history for lets say Romario and he won plenty throughout his career...... also another example i can make is Ryan Giggs is only 22 in the game which makes him 22 when he joined Man Utd but if you click on his Achievements, well they are from the year 1992, you should edit them so they start at 2002 the year he started his career now this would make the database complete, i know this would take time sorting all players so if you like maybe you should get some people to help you for example i could edit all players in the English Premiership etc, and you could do all players in Italian Seria A and maybe get a few others to help and when done you could release it as update 1.4

Have you read this Chellini? and if so are you going to do this to make it more real?

Have you read this Chellini? and if so are you going to do this to make it more real?

Maybe you have no idea how much work is necessary to do something like that......you can't expect the same level of accuracy of the regular database from my work and IMHO updating the achievements is pointless because doesn't add anything to the game.

Maybe you have no idea how much work is necessary to do something like that......you can't expect the same level of accuracy of the regular database from my work and IMHO updating the achievements is pointless because doesn't add anything to the game.

Share your opinion, it's not useful the history of players and isn't that what makes the game better.

Nice work on the superleague, gona try it soon....

Cheers

All stars DB SuperLeague MOD:

- 168 Teams

- 6 Levels League Structure

- 2 Cups

Link:

http://www.filefront.com/16757451/All%20Stars%20DataBase%20SuperLeague%20MOD.rar

Won't download for me - any chance of another mirror site?

Do I need to have your all stars database and league MOD ticked for both to work? Just not sure if all the players are included in the superleague db already!

I think it's a good and interesting patch. When I go home, I'll try it ;)

I have a question ! For the super league patch, do we have to paste the file including retain players to the folder ?

Like the other versions of my DB you have to unzip the file here: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Won't download for me - any chance of another mirror site?

Do I need to have your all stars database and league MOD ticked for both to work? Just not sure if all the players are included in the superleague db already!

No, You must load only the Superleague MOD...... http://rapidshare.com/files/399798748/All_Stars_DataBase_SuperLeague_MOD.rar.html

Ty Chiellini. Love the DB.

Great database and the addition of a new superleague is a nice twist allowing you to pitch your all-stars against the best in the world.

My only slight niggle is the lack of a youth or reserve team to give your young players chance to develop.

Any chance of fixing that?

Hi Chiellini,

Just downloaded your db and love it. However when I tried to set it up I put Retain Players where its supposed to be but it did not show up in preferences as explained. What have I done wrong? What does this file do exactly, can I play without it or do you know how to fix the problem?

Hi Chiellini,

Just downloaded your db and love it. However when I tried to set it up I put Retain Players where its supposed to be but it did not show up in preferences as explained. What have I done wrong? What does this file do exactly, can I play without it or do you know how to fix the problem?

If you have followed the instructions, you should get a screen like this:

footballmanager2010e.png

btw,the retain file is only optional,just to be sure to have all the players that i have created in the game,but without it most of the players (90% at least) will be still available.

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I have done it once again and rebooted my system and it is working perfectly now. Thanks. Out of interest, will this have any affect on any normal games I start? As long as I choose a different database of course. Can't wait to have a midfield of Sir Bobby, Giggs, Keane and Best and a strike partnership of Rooney and Denis Law.

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I have done it once again and rebooted my system and it is working perfectly now. Thanks. Out of interest, will this have any affect on any normal games I start? As long as I choose a different database of course. Can't wait to have a midfield of Sir Bobby, Giggs, Keane and Best and a strike partnership of Rooney and Denis Law.

The file only put the players of some teams in the game,but if you don't want those players you can untick the box when you start a "normal" game and select it again when you start a game with my DB.

I have forgotten to change the date of birth......fixed.

P.S. Raul have a low influence because is only 17.

Should be higher cause he should get Inf of 20 once he'll be older.

Other then that It's a magnificent DB, and you've done a tremendous job.:)

Great database and the addition of a new superleague is a nice twist allowing you to pitch your all-stars against the best in the world.

My only slight niggle is the lack of a youth or reserve team to give your young players chance to develop.

Any reply on this query - I think adding at least a youth team to most clubs would improve this no end.

Hey mate i was suprised and very happen when i saw Partizan but you forgot the biggest legend and the player we hold highest, the one who promised he would score every derby and did, the one who ´´invented´´ the sliding on knees celebration, the one who tragicly died at 22 years age when rushing to training. The one the south tribune never will forget DRAGAN MANCE

Common celebrations:

The scorer sliding on his knees, made famous by former Yugoslavian striker Dragan Mance.

He started in the youngest categories of Galenika Zemun. He was very talented and at the age of just 17 he made his debut for the FK Zemun first team. At the time, FK Zemun was a member of the Yugoslav second division. Due to his great football skills, he was targeted by FK Partizan and subsequently went to Stadion JNA on September 15, 1980. Mance played for Partizan (((((((((( 262 times scoring 145 goals )))))))))))). He also won one Yugoslav championship in the season where he was the club's best goalscorer with 15 goals. Dragan earned 4 international caps for Yugoslav national football team. Even today, Dragan Mance is considered to be the greatest club legend by Grobari, fans of Partizan. He will be remembered for his way of celebrating goals, and his famous goals against the club's fiercest rivals Red Star Belgrade. A goal which Dragan scored against English side QPR in 1984 is considered by many as the most remarkable goal in the history of Partizan.

A little long maybe i could have done him myself but is it something you could add for the nextcoming update? i would be so glad! 262 matches and 145 goals aint bad for a 22 year old!

I am somewhat surprised to see Cruyff and Neeskens at Barcelona when Cruyff was at his peak while at Ajax, along with Neeskens and Johhny Rep - whom I cannot find.

The other one that shocked me was the Manchester United side - no Duncan Edwards, arguably Brittain's finest all-round player, he was on his way to been a legend when he tragically died from his ijnuries suffered at Munich.

I am somewhat surprised to see Cruyff and Neeskens at Barcelona when Cruyff was at his peak while at Ajax, along with Neeskens and Johhny Rep - whom I cannot find.

I have already explained why Cruyff isn't at Ajax. I have made the Ajax from the 90' because i was tired playing with the same team from the 70', so i have placed Cruyff and Neeskens at Barca to make the team stronger because in all the games that i have played before Real Madrid won the title too easily.....Rep is at Valencia.

The other one that shocked me was the Manchester United side - no Duncan Edwards, arguably Brittain's finest all-round player, he was on his way to been a legend when he tragically died from his ijnuries suffered at Munich.

Look Better........ :D

duncanedwards.png

Hey mate i was suprised and very happen when i saw Partizan but you forgot the biggest legend and the player we hold highest, the one who promised he would score every derby and did, the one who ´´invented´´ the sliding on knees celebration, the one who tragicly died at 22 years age when rushing to training. The one the south tribune never will forget DRAGAN MANCE

Never heard of him,but now i have added him to the DB.

Fixed.

http://www.filefront.com/16959999/All%20Stars%20DataBase%20by%20Chiellini%20SUPERLEAGUE%20MOD%201.1.rar

Thank you thought you never would have done it hmmmmm now i dont know if you care or want to but Dragan Mance's potential should be very high, higher then stjepan bobek (like 700 goals in 700 matches lol) but stats should be lower becouse he was only 22 but higher potential.

And here are some you could add if you want to

Predrag Mijatovic played in real Madrid so he should b

in the team despite being an arse and missing a crucial penalty vs the dutch :p

Kezman My favourite either put him in partizan With decent stats but amazing potential and Max aggresity hehe or put him in PSV as à got dammit good scorer 212 goals in 220 matches or something? Still got the record of most goals scored in Holland so he should probably be in game:)

sorry for the spelling im on My phone so.....

• 2 weeks later...

Fernando hierro, One of the best R. Madrid players whom landed in Bernabau Is pretty decent, he's supposed to be amazing. one of the best DC\DMC's there was In my opinion. Kind to make him a bit better? ;)

Archived