Allow Transfer Budget or Not?

I am about to start a new save with R. Madrid... since everybody knows that Pellegrini is not going to stay there next season...

What would u advise me to do - play with Budget or not at the beginning of the season... tell me also why u would choose ur option...

Thx!

I would say don't allow budgets so that you don't disrupt the harmony of the team more. As they need to gel anyway so if you added more players, it would make it worse... Also, I believe you probably wouldn't have much money anyway, so you may aswell wait till jan or the end of the season before you start deciding if you need any more players to strengthen them. (plus this would stop other teams with money signing players if they do have money so you won't be at a dissadvantage - atleast until Jan)

X

I would very much advise that you don't allow transfer budgets in the first window... for starters it's easier to pick up great youngsters during September-November (when you can ask for your money) without facing any competition and Real's squad is sufficiently good and well rounded to be able to EASILY get through the first season or two without adding anything to it!

Well i'd say that i'd start with most likely:

RB: S. Ramos, CB: Pepe, CB: R. Albiol, LB: Marcelo

which is a pretty good defence :) then in back up you've got:

LB: Drenthe, CB: Metzelder, CB: E. Garay, RB/LB: Arbeloa

Which aren't exactly bad players either... plus i doubt you'll have the money to sign a better player then those for the money your likely to start with(unless you give them more in the editor, or sell players for a good amount).

I'd say wait till Jan then try buy another world class CB but i'm sure you could cope :p

Well i'd say that i'd start with most likely:

RB: S. Ramos, CB: Pepe, CB: R. Albiol, LB: Marcelo

which is a pretty good defence :) then in back up you've got:

LB: Drenthe, CB: Metzelder, CB: E. Garay, RB/LB: Arbeloa

Which aren't exactly bad players either... plus i doubt you'll have the money to sign a better player then those for the money your likely to start with(unless you give them more in the editor, or sell players for a good amount).

I'd say wait till Jan then try buy another world class CB but i'm sure you could cope :p

Yeah, its a very good defence, but depending on the update it could get tricky (because of Pepe's injury status).....

Really? no money in Madrid? that would kinda surprise me if their President would alow another 30mil for a good defender

Really? no money in Madrid? that would kinda surprise me if their President would alow another 30mil for a good defender

Its because of the way SI and the researchers do things...(i think i'm right in saying this)

They base transfer budgets on whats already been spent by a club and therefore because real madrid have already splashed out gazillions on Ronaldo and Alonso and Kaka etc it means they've used most of their budget, so when you start in July you have no money like in real life :)... but you will be given more in Jan :thup: if that makes sense!

Archived