Ask Coach to select Team + Ass Man

Hey folks,

so 1st off i gotta say that i play this game in between when i have some time out of my busy life plan... anyways, the game runs by itself sometimes (though i dont like to use the Holiday option, except when everything is won allready :D)

So, i do use the select team many times and then do some adjustments... the thing is - and depending on the coach - selections are slightly different...

what i wanna know is: which "coaching" characteristics should be taken into more consideration when taking this 'advice' - i would then try and find me a coach like that and have him as my ass man.

having said this, i can see some answers coming in that the ass man should do this, but i would like the proof that those are the right characteristic for this...

aight, thx for ur tips n answers folks

happy gamming! :thup:

i want to know know when you choose the option to ask your coach, how do you choose which coach to ask because obviously you'd want your 20/20 coach's advice. Also the same for if you have more than 1 ass man, how do you choose?

i want to know know when you choose the option to ask your coach, how do you choose which coach to ask because obviously you'd want your 20/20 coach's advice. Also the same for if you have more than 1 ass man, how do you choose?

well, yeah... its only 1 coaches' advice at a time, but u can get that from the screen right before u play a new game, by clicking on selection -> ask to pick -> then u have the list of coaches to make the team selection...

ps. actually it doesnt have to be before a game...

Archived