[iPhone] FMH 2010 bug reporting thread

• SI Staff

Thanks for the information - I agree your wage allowance should be higher, I'll look into that.

(although one thing I can mention is that in FMHi 2011 I've linked the 'overall wage budget' to the amount you can offer - so you can force the wages upward somewhat by heightening your wage budget)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
I don't know if anyone asked this before, but I have seen it hundreds of times. The score list and the final result are totally different?

I presume this wasn't a human involved match? - it looks like its reading the wrong 'data' for the fixture, I'd expect the result is correct but the scorers wrong ... its now on my list, apologies for any inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I recently had both keepers sent off in the same game so they were obviously suspended for the next game. I demoted one of them to my reserves so that I could promote another to my first team as I had reached the maximum squad size. However it seems while my suspended player is in the reserves, his ban does not get served.

I.E. I can play a few games, re-promote him and he is still suspended for the same amount of time. It is only when I promote him and leave him in the 1st team then play some games that the suspension is served.

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

I'm currently managing Everton at the start of the 12/13 season, and recently took up the England job as well. For some reason, when selecting my first squad for a friendly against Jamaica, the game wouldn't let me call up ANY Everton players. When I view their profile and select "action", the normal club options come up, and no option to call up the player.

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm currently managing Everton at the start of the 12/13 season, and recently took up the England job as well. For some reason, when selecting my first squad for a friendly against Jamaica, the game wouldn't let me call up ANY Everton players. When I view their profile and select "action", the normal club options come up, and no option to call up the player.

Thanks

Sorry, but FMH2010 will no longer be updated so SI wont be fixing anything for it. I think it has been sorted for FMH2011 though.

• SI Staff
I realise that, but I was wondering if there was any way to select them?

I don't have a build to hand (I did think I'd fixed this in one of the 2010 updates though) - to confirm you're managing both club and country and only the club options are appearing for the players? .... does this remain the case if you say demote them into the reserve team temporarilarly, also is your national team squad full or any other reason that might make it impossible to make a call up?

(might be easier to continue this via. email if you'd be kind enough to contact me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

Archived