The polar chart in the player profile

I don't think this has been posted already, my apologies if it has. Anyway, using FMRTE, I just had a quick look at what attributes go into each of the different areas of the polar chart on the player profile screen (the polygon next to the player's picture). Here's the breakdown if anyone is interested:

Defending: Marking, tackling, positioning.

Physical: Agility, balance, stamina, strength.

Speed: Pace, acceleration.

Creativity: Passing, creativy, flair.

Attacking: Finishing, composure, off the ball.

Technical: Dribbling, first touch, technique.

Aerial: Heading, jumping.

Mental: Anticipation, bravery, concentration, decicions, determination, team work.

(Not used: Crossing, long shots, penalties, corners, free kicks, long throws, aggression, influence, work rate, natural fitness.)

The weighing is simply the average of the attributes in each category, that is, the total number of points in each category divided by the number of attributes (hope that made sense).

EDIT: Adding the goalkeeper categories/attributes:

Aerial: Aerial ability, handling, tendency to punch.

One on ones: One on ones, reflexes.

Communication: Command of area, communication.

Eccentricity: Eccentricity.

Distribution: Kicking, throwing.

(Not used: Rushing out.)

I don't think this has been posted already, my apologies if it has. Anyway, using FMRTE, I just had a quick look at what attributes go into each of the different areas of the polar chart on the player profile screen (the polygon next to the player's picture). Here's the breakdown if anyone is interested:

Defending: Marking, tackling, positioning.

Physical: Agility, balance, stamina, strength.

Speed: Pace, acceleration.

Creativity: Passing, creativy, flair.

Attacking: Finishing, composure, off the ball.

Technical: Dribbling, first touch, technique.

Aerial: Heading, jumping.

Mental: Anticipation, bravery, concentration, decicions, determination, team work.

(Not used: Crossing, long shots, penalties, corners, free kicks, long throws, aggression, influence, work rate, natural fitness.)

The chart then shows simply the average of the attributes in each category, that is, the total number of points in each category divided by the number of attributes (hope that made sense).

Well, that's it.

EDIT: Heck, I forgot about the goalkeeping categories! I'll have to check them later.

Very useful, I never knew that only a select few of the attribute's were displayed in the polygon.

Nice one. I see this thread is already dropping down the forum.

A candidate for the Tactics Bible for future reference, and so it doesn't get lost. If any mods are around.

Added:thup:

This is excellent information. I find it difficult to juggle all the values of a player's attributes when I am comparing him to another player, preferring instead to try to get a feel for who is the better player by looking at the polar chart. I'll then focus on the relevant individual attributes required by the player to fulfil his role in my team. But the polar chart was a great addition to the game and this information will really help me to make a more informed decision the next time I compare two players.

Great work. Thanks again.

Archived