goalsstorm

No I just bought him, I made some huge invest on the transfer this season, just to fit your tactic ^^

Ronnie - free from milan

Hamsik - 14M€

Fellaini - 12M€

Cardozo - 14M€

Previous seasons was with personnal tactics.

BTW i'm extremely surprised by some setup, for example deep defensive line with offside ticked. Gonna make some tweaks depending on the results I get :)

EDIT : Here is my SC regen, do you think he can fit your tac well ?

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/2790916190469_regen.jpg

I don't understand french,can u up again by english?

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vu duc tu, why you dont play fm on 10.3?

i really wanna know because i dont like it and want to know if i'm the only one...

p.s.great tactic, i'll ty it

I downloaded patch 10.3,but at the present I'm playing Notts in 2030,I' still exciting,may be I will try it later

No I just bought him, I made some huge invest on the transfer this season, just to fit your tactic ^^

Ronnie - free from milan

Hamsik - 14M€

Fellaini - 12M€

Cardozo - 14M€

S!lver,u buy Hamsik-14M,I ask napoli 30M but they don't sold

Yes,my defend line isn;t good,maybe I don't buy any defender in last transfer,Gallas is too old,FB only have clichy and sagna,when they injured,I don't have good replacement,In this season,I will buy 1DC and 2FB

I think so,arsenal's defender is so thin,u can't play every league with this defender

VU DUC TU, what changes do you make in mentality during a match? Do you go counter when you want to hold a result? What do you do when you really want to score? And what shouts do you use? thanx

@dimartino

_In a match:

+If my team meet a big team and is winning and they are possessing the game,I will pull the team' mentality down 2,counter attack

+If my team is losing,I will pull mentality of DC,FB,DMC,MC up 1,defend line :normal,play wider,time waste:0

_I always want my team attack more and more,the team attack as soon as the game start.If I really want to score,I will replace the player who played badly

_About shouts,the team attack rather multiformly: one and one,head or long shot.

I tried it just for fun and lost 6-0 - they had 30 shots on goal and 8 CCC. Granted it was away against a better team, so I expected to lose. Just think you need to have a superior team for this to work. It's very similar to what I used in my previous season where I won the Championship easily, but in PRL, I got owned with it.

I tried it just for fun and lost 6-0 - they had 30 shots on goal and 8 CCC. Granted it was away against a better team, so I expected to lose. Just think you need to have a superior team for this to work. It's very similar to what I used in my previous season where I won the Championship easily, but in PRL, I got owned with it.

I've been trying it with some weak teams, and it still works great, you just have to use different aproachs considering the opposition. In PREMIER with a weak team I'd say start all matches with balanced or counter mentality.

oh,paganizer,which player do u have?

If u don't have a quality team,u should set OI before a game,closing down,tight marking

I also play Notts,when play first seaon epl,I have 80M to buy player.Thus I had a rather quality team,I win champion after 2 season,

If in a match,your team doesn't possess well,u can pull tempo down.U sholud have good defender:strong,fast,tack.

Ronnie - free from milan

Hamsik - 14M€

Fellaini - 12M€

Cardozo - 14M€

S!lver,u buy Hamsik-14M,I ask napoli 30M but they don't sold

hum, maybe it depends on the save. It was in the 4th or 5th year, maybe his last year contract, finance issues. And I just never pay the price they ask for. It takes some time, but you can usually get players for half the price they ask.

I'll upload some SS once i finished my season (I have an insane defensive issue, but ronnie + cardozo are just scoring for fun)

here is my CL game at home against Real Madrid :

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/19210596538221_evianvsreal.jpg

nice fighting spirit imo + teamtalks at half time makes the decision:D

BTW there is something strange, it says 90+3 near the score, and Sakho scored at 90+6. good for me :D

your team fighted wonderful,although losed 3-0,win real is very difficult because real' midfielder and striker are strong but your attacker play so wonderful,shot approximate 30 CCC 5,good result

May be I will buy hamsik in next new game.At present I play chelsea and satisfy with my team no buy any player because chelsea embagoed

guys i would say that this is possibly the best tactic for game ... it is very consist and attacking :D which i like

here is what you can do with correct team ..

ka5hdc.jpg

i have won the last 17 games i think

here is the wonderfull team .. i would have loved to see this team play :D

34xkzt5.jpg

yeh it is the legends database and it is very good :D .. Ill show you a screenshot of Pele in a minuite .. i got him for £25 million ~( he was transfer listed becuase he was unhappy so i snapped him up straight away)

It is funny,maybe PA of him 200.Why u don't set he Fc,his finish is 20?

THis is legend database I have ever know,but I don't use it(18 years old play 91 international games,maybe he play for brazil when he 10 years old

pelr.png By tyty512 at 2010-05-04[/img]

this tactic is good but there is no space for the midfield and striker to move around because the ai defend closing all everywhere...how to counter this ?

I hav never met this situation.But I think u should play wider and faster when meet a team which built a bus in front of goal

hi all..

so far.. i had tried this tactic all i had to say is SUPERB..!! nyway, so far I'm using good team.. But I think I'll try weaker team.. Absolutely recommended..! :)

thanks Vu Duc Tu.. :)

I'm glad because it wrok with u.Please show me your result when u use it for weak team

This tactic does not work well with crappy teams.. i tried with Brantwood and it went awful.

This tac require the player play fast and move more.Thus please give your team play together interval.Play some friendly before a season,Please tell me if your team play better.Because I also use it with Newcastle,it still work well.U also have a defender good enough to avoid counter attack

mbobae.jpg

great tactic and i have reached my goal .. win the champions league with southampton within 4 years :D

That Southampton win champion league is amazing,especial win real madird in final,please keep manner in next season

same mate with hamsik .. scored something like 30 goals in 55 games and assists where 35+
I think so,AMC is important role in this tac,I used arshavin and he don't make me disappointedly,play 52 game score 36 goals,assist 24 goals,rate 7.54

Yes,AMC contribute many goals and assist for team,he and my FC always lead golden boot

Started a new save with my fav team.. plowing through friendlys with this tactic as always

317i77q.png

igdy61.png

I'l post some "real" results once i get my save going.

_Attributes need for each position

2 DR/L:good tack,good pace and good croos

2Dc: good tack,anticipation,good head and pace

DMC:special importnat in my tac.if u don't have 1 good DMC,when u meet a big team ,may be u will lose,he need attributes:tack,head,jump,brave.Beside,may be shot,pass because I play through the middle

Mc:same ignacio camacho.Without tack head and jump,this player should have attribute shot,finish,and pass beacause He usually go up to score

3AMC :anticipation dribbling,pace,pass,finish,first touch to assist and score,without may be long shot.In many match,he can determine result of the match by assist or himself score

FC: pace,finish,anticipation,aglity, he score many goals.In this tac,1 fast FC is better than good finich FC.My forward always socre more 50 in a season,no penaty and corner.U should train him PPM: place shot,like round keeper,first time shot

_OI before game:

closing down show onto foot

MC always weak foot

AMC always weak foot

AMR/L always weak foot

ST always weak foot

I only say tight marking:always if this player is good player,good long shot,good dribbling

If I play a big team,I often set show onto foot and closing down the FC,play marker of the opposite.

_Team talk:

+)before the game:for the fans or you have faith or expect to win

+)half time the player <6:disappoint;6-7,9:encourage or you have faith,8: please

+)full time:win 3-0 and more: please(if have a player <7.4:don't talk)

win 2-0,2-1,1-0: please with the player have rate>7.6

draw or lose:disappoint(except the player have rate >7.6)

Started a new save with my fav team.. plowing through friendlys with this tactic as always

317i77q.png

igdy61.png

I'l post some "real" results once i get my save going.

although the friendle match,it is still good result.Show me your 'real" result with your fav team

im not having the same sucess, started of season with the tactic and worked really well until just after christmas, then i couldnt win for ages and opposition scored against me for fun, i have good players, quite alot of regens though, ended up coming back towards end of the season won the league on final day. which is the latest tactic i should be using?

If I have a good team,I usually don't concern about OI

But if I play a team which don't hav many good player(Ex: Doncaster) play against Chelsea,I will use OI closing down more.Because with the player which hav good long shot as lampard,drogba,ballack,it is dangerous when this player play liberally.I think use OI also help your player play with more motivation,they will run more play more determination

Archived