goalsstorm

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes,I have also opinion same yours.In the beautiful day,the FC can score 1 hattrick easily,dzeco play 10 game have 43 hattrick.I set OI as vuduc,closeing down and tighmarking FC,AMC,AMR/L of opposite.Manu champion before 6 games,I will play C1 final with Real.

Thank everyone use my tac and have comment good about it.I also happy when my tac help your team play well.

@Jack:No,complete dominance is the bset tac in fm10,I think my tac isn't good as that tac.I happy because is compared with that wonderful tac

To compare with complete dominance is difficult,but I think thic tac also overpower about shot and CCC.However posession isn't overpower,from 45-55%.

But I think result is important.About this thing,the tac is very good,Inter win champion before 5 game,goal 112,against 34.If use buf corner,I think my team score 200 goals

Please try the way as u think.I think it maybe more attack better,but defend isn't being changed,because 3AMC and FC don't attend defend(Mental:16).show me your result when try new tac

Are you VNese ?????

I try this tatics and feedback soon :confused::confused::confused:

It is also suitable with roma,but i lose 2 game

I begin from 1-2010,don't have much money,I only buy van nisterooy

at the beginning,roma is 8th.at th present is 4th.It is unlucky,Totti injured 3 month.Thus i only hope roma will play C1 next season

My team usually play well in first half,maybe score 4-0 or 5-0,but in the second play bad,I don't know the way make the player keep the excitation during the game.Can I have u????????????:)

Go more defensive and slow tempo in 2nd half. The team will actually keep more possession and be more dangerous as the opponent tries to respond to the result.

My team usually play well in first half,maybe score 4-0 or 5-0,but in the second play bad,I don't know the way make the player keep the excitation during the game.Can I have u????????????:)

This could also be due to your half time team talks. Always go into stats > home/away stats, then change thee view in the top right to motivation, and base your half time team talks on that.

Before every match, I tell each player that I have faith in them.

At half time, if a player is complacent I set the team talk to "don't get complacent", but then give anyone who isn't complacent "have faith" again. I use this for every match and it seems to work. The only time I don't use "have fait" is when a young player is making his debut, or a player is nervous or complacent at half time. If he's nervous, tell him there is no pressure :)

nottscovarsenal2.th.png

Look at the half time score ;) Even I didn't predict that, since we're both going for the title! I had used another formation but I've had way too many draws, 9 in 26 games. But I've won most of the rest, so I'm still in the race. I'm going to use this tactic till the end of the season to see if I can improve on the last 2 years, when I've finished 2nd both seasons.

Before every match, I tell each player that I have faith in them.

At half time, if a player is complacent I set the team talk to "don't get complacent", but then give anyone who isn't complacent "have faith" again. I use this for every match and it seems to work. The only time I don't use "have fait" is when a young player is making his debut, or a player is nervous or complacent at half time. If he's nervous, tell him there is no pressure :)

Yes ok,I will try,maybe it useful,because my team champion before 5 game,my player maybe not try to play

i know a stupid question but does anyone have the link for V2 please

would like to try

looks VERY good

V2 I set FC and 3AMC wide :Move into channels(if the player have this PPM,u should u set for him)

After 1 time I think I set FC and 3AMc too high(Mental:16).Thus the defend line have many pressure when the opposite counter attack,and the team have fault pass.Thus I down Men of FC AMC down 13.

I test and think it is good,THis is link

http://www.filefront.com/16565611/thebesttactic-Newcastle-Apr-2012.tac/

Archived