Sports Interactive Community

there is no place shot for him to learn.. i dunno y...btw he's only ppm is blast shot...

if he has blast shoot,You only recommend him stop blasting the ball at goal,but i'm not sure that he will give up.I also recommend Saha give up this PPM,but he unwilling to chane it

so far so good with your tree formation. my wolves squad has adapted quite fast and now i´m scoring more and results are getting better and better.

premier division

18 matches played- 15 won- 2 drawn- 1 lost- 51 goals scored- 14 goals conceded

in terms of attacking midfielders, i´m using a more creative player on the left side and a fast more-striker-alike on the right

on the left i usually play a regen with these attributes:

dribb-18 / pace-11 / passing-19 / first touch-17 / anticipation-12 / technique-18 / creativity-14 / off the ball-16 / finishing-17 / long shots-13

stats: matches played 9(6) goals 4 assists 15 av.rating 7.33

on the right i use alexis sánchez, who has a more "striker-ish" profile

dribb-19 / pace-17 / passing-13 / first touch-14 / anticipation-17 / technique-16 / creativity-16 / off the ball-15 / finishing-11 / long shots-15

stats: matches played 18(3) goals 14 assists 6 av.rating 7.45

as strikers i have welliton and cardozo, but i think welliton (faster) suits better to this tactic, these are his attributes and stats

welliton: pace-17 / finishing-18 / heading-16 / anticipation-14 / passing-13 / dribbling-17

matches played 19(3) goals 17 assists 9 av.rating 7.66

i´ll keep on posting my progresses, but i think we´ll enjoy a pretty succesful season! thanks again vu duc tu!

http://img294.imageshack.us/i/9lucaslpez2.png/

Nice work

But I only suggest you don't should Verratti in Mc.Because I think Mc also take part in defence.Veratti isn't strengthless midfielder.As i said,strength also is 1 important attribute of MC

http://img829.imageshack.us/i/udinese2.png/

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/serieatim.png/

so far so good with your tree formation. my wolves squad has adapted quite fast and now i´m scoring more and results are getting better and better.

premier division

18 matches played- 15 won- 2 drawn- 1 lost- 51 goals scored- 14 goals conceded

in terms of attacking midfielders, i´m using a more creative player on the left side and a fast more-striker-alike on the right

on the left i usually play a regen with these attributes:

dribb-18 / pace-11 / passing-19 / first touch-17 / anticipation-12 / technique-18 / creativity-14 / off the ball-16 / finishing-17 / long shots-13

stats: matches played 9(6) goals 4 assists 15 av.rating 7.33

on the right i use alexis sánchez, who has a more "striker-ish" profile

dribb-19 / pace-17 / passing-13 / first touch-14 / anticipation-17 / technique-16 / creativity-16 / off the ball-15 / finishing-11 / long shots-15

stats: matches played 18(3) goals 14 assists 6 av.rating 7.45

as strikers i have welliton and cardozo, but i think welliton (faster) suits better to this tactic, these are his attributes and stats

welliton: pace-17 / finishing-18 / heading-16 / anticipation-14 / passing-13 / dribbling-17

matches played 19(3) goals 17 assists 9 av.rating 7.66

i´ll keep on posting my progresses, but i think we´ll enjoy a pretty succesful season! thanks again vu duc tu!

I glad because sanchez is playing better.He will a key player for yout team

keep up good job

vu du tuc do you use opp instructions ? pitch size ?

As I said:Noo Oi and minimum pitch size

haha, i figuered out how to syop the other team from scoring, check this score out.....

http://img208.imageshack.us/i/49331968.jpg/

I don't know to say anything,too impressive result :)

vu du tuc do you use target mna as there is target man supply to feet? do you drag the name in target man ? and which is the best tactic downlaod link

vu du tuc do you use target mna as there is target man supply to feet? do you drag the name in target man ? and which is the best tactic downlaod link

Which the link you download?because I set supply run onto ball

and you use target man pls? you drag his name int the target man list/

No choose anyone,because AMC also is the player get the through ball.I don't want every pass force the striker,because maybe he is tight marking by DCs

the attacking phase is brilliant...but the defensive phase is leaking goal...

I have a queation,the FB have PPM:get forward whenever possible.I think it isn't good with this tactic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flying with this tactic. just beaten 6-0 rangers in the 1st round of the champions league. i wonder if it´ll be a more succesful tactic if i teach some plays to my def midfielders or my defenders. maybe tight marking the dmc? have you thought about it? i´m going on playing and post again at the end of the season!

Simply speechless....

2013 with Everton, & i've got an aging team. I've been playing with your 4-3-2-1 xamas tree formation and it seems a bit hit and miss so i decided to go back to goalstorm V3 and in my first match this happened...

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/readingveverton.png/

this was game 28 of the season and Reading were sitting in 11th position which means that they had a pretty good team. This result just proves that the best formation Vu Duc Tu has produced has to be Goalstorm V3 (in my own opinion anyway!!!)

Simply speechless....

2013 with Everton, & i've got an aging team. I've been playing with your 4-3-2-1 xamas tree formation and it seems a bit hit and miss so i decided to go back to goalstorm V3 and in my first match this happened...

this was game 28 of the season and Reading were sitting in 11th position which means that they had a pretty good team. This result just proves that the best formation Vu Duc Tu has produced has to be Goalstorm V3 (in my own opinion anyway!!!)

Can u tell me the problem with 4-3-2-1 formation?I absolute want to develop this formation because 4-2-3-1 attack well but it has some leak in defend

flying with this tactic. just beaten 6-0 rangers in the 1st round of the champions league. i wonder if it´ll be a more succesful tactic if i teach some plays to my def midfielders or my defenders. maybe tight marking the dmc? have you thought about it? i´m going on playing and post again at the end of the season!

Can u say more information about your tweak???

no tweak vu duc tu...just wondering if teaching my dmcs to mark tightly would be helpful or not. have you considered it?

Yes.It also is a good PPM for DMC and DC because I tick tight marking for these position.This PPM always is suitable for the defender

i´ve just finished my first season using your new tree formation (4-3-2-1)

premier league.

pos:1st. won:28 drawn:7 lost:3 goals scored:98 goals conceded:28 points:91

english cup:winner (beating west ham)

fa cup:5th round

champions league:semi final (lost unfairly to man city)

community shield:winner (beating arsenal)

top goalscorer:welliton (38)

top assists:buonanotte (21)

top av.rating:welliton (7.57)

despite losing unfairly in the champions league semi-final, i´m pretty satisfied with the performance of my team.

dominating the league, beating allstar team man city (with kaká, ribéry, adebayor, sissoko, etc), and winning two cups is a great result, althought we wanted the champions league.

my striker welliton scored 38 goals in 42 matches which is an amazing ratio and my defence was very solid, conceding only 28 league goals.

i realized my team worked better using a more creative attacking mid on the left, and a faster striker-ish alike on the right, so i used fabricio (wonderkid regen not very fast but deadly at killer balls) and buonanotte on the left and alexis sánchez on the right.

fabricio and buonanotte managed to get 40 assists between them and alexis sánchez scored 23 and assisted 15, becoming one of my best players of the season.

i felt more comfortable using OI, asking my ass man to choose them. he is jon andoni goikoetxea, he has quite good stats (determination 18, motivation 17, tactical knowledge 16).

the worst moment of the season was when i started to have problems to score. my strikers failed lots of one-on-one situations and then the opposition scored a header from a corner and then i couldn´t score and lost the match. it was frustrating because i dominate the game but my players simply couldn´t score. i have a sequence of hard games wich allow man city to challenge me for the title. two draws at home and two lost matches away from home which i hardly could explain. one of those matches costed me the fa cup (losing 1-0 to spurs). the typical streak of bad luck which gets you angry, you know.

anyway, we finished the season in good form and could win the premier league.

in champions league we were unlucky. we lost 1-0 to man city away (adebayor) and we drew 1-1 at home (header from a corner min.83) in a match we dominate.

i´m going to use this tactic for the next season. i have a great team and i think we can soon win the champions league, which is now my target after winning three premier leagues in a row. congratulations, vu duc tu!

i´ve just finished my first season using your new tree formation (4-3-2-1)

premier league.

pos:1st. won:28 drawn:7 lost:3 goals scored:98 goals conceded:28 points:91

english cup:winner (beating west ham)

fa cup:5th round

champions league:semi final (lost unfairly to man city)

community shield:winner (beating arsenal)

top goalscorer:welliton (38)

top assists:buonanotte (21)

top av.rating:welliton (7.57)

despite losing unfairly in the champions league semi-final, i´m pretty satisfied with the performance of my team.

dominating the league, beating allstar team man city (with kaká, ribéry, adebayor, sissoko, etc), and winning two cups is a great result, althought we wanted the champions league.

my striker welliton scored 38 goals in 42 matches which is an amazing ratio and my defence was very solid, conceding only 28 league goals.

i realized my team worked better using a more creative attacking mid on the left, and a faster striker-ish alike on the right, so i used fabricio (wonderkid regen not very fast but deadly at killer balls) and buonanotte on the left and alexis sánchez on the right.

fabricio and buonanotte managed to get 40 assists between them and alexis sánchez scored 23 and assisted 15, becoming one of my best players of the season.

i felt more comfortable using OI, asking my ass man to choose them. he is jon andoni goikoetxea, he has quite good stats (determination 18, motivation 17, tactical knowledge 16).

the worst moment of the season was when i started to have problems to score. my strikers failed lots of one-on-one situations and then the opposition scored a header from a corner and then i couldn´t score and lost the match. it was frustrating because i dominate the game but my players simply couldn´t score. i have a sequence of hard games wich allow man city to challenge me for the title. two draws at home and two lost matches away from home which i hardly could explain. one of those matches costed me the fa cup (losing 1-0 to spurs). the typical streak of bad luck which gets you angry, you know.

anyway, we finished the season in good form and could win the premier league.

in champions league we were unlucky. we lost 1-0 to man city away (adebayor) and we drew 1-1 at home (header from a corner min.83) in a match we dominate.

i´m going to use this tactic for the next season. i have a great team and i think we can soon win the champions league, which is now my target after winning three premier leagues in a row. congratulations, vu duc tu!

It is satisfactory results.In a long season,it is difficult to win everymatch:have some match your team play better but lose and It is football.This is the fact that I like this game.Will be bored when win everymatch.I feel happy when my team win a big margin but also feel angry when my team lose.I also have some game as you:my team dominate,shoot 4 or 5 times as much as,have more 6,7 CCC but I still lose 2-1 by a goal from corner and a goal from free kick.I was angry and hit my keyboard :)

Especially with knock out games in champion league or fa cup,the distance between win and lose is slim,you can lose by some fixed situations.i hope you can win champion league as you want in the next season when you have a more great team and the players are performing in perfect teamwork.It is pity if you are king of epl but haven't ever win champion league as Chelsea.Good luck!!!!

Simply speechless....

did u make any tweak ?

i have a theory: in some matches i think we can see that we´re not winning until we make some drastical changes. if we´re losing in minute 60 and our striker and midfielders are missing too many easy chances we should change to a specially designed for this situations tactic. maybe your goalsstorm v3 or a modified goalsstorm with two strikers and two attacking midfielders should work. if we do nothing we probably lose, in that hard games, so it´s a very exciting challenge to see which matches are the ones that we´re "destined" to lose if we don´t change things, in order to win every match.

what do you think about it? do you think you can try to make a tactic for that situations?

why everyone having success with all these tactic while me always losing and eventhough i win only slim win..and the midfield is very difficult to move the ball as it too crowded..btw im juventus and no make any signing after buying ozil...

why everyone having success with all these tactic while me always losing and eventhough i win only slim win..and the midfield is very difficult to move the ball as it too crowded..btw im juventus and no make any signing after buying ozil...

maybe it´s harder for this tactic to succeed in calcio, i dunno

i have a theory: in some matches i think we can see that we´re not winning until we make some drastical changes. if we´re losing in minute 60 and our striker and midfielders are missing too many easy chances we should change to a specially designed for this situations tactic. maybe your goalsstorm v3 or a modified goalsstorm with two strikers and two attacking midfielders should work. if we do nothing we probably lose, in that hard games, so it´s a very exciting challenge to see which matches are the ones that we´re "destined" to lose if we don´t change things, in order to win every match.

what do you think about it? do you think you can try to make a tactic for that situations?

I also have a little success with 4-2-2-2 same brazil fromation in WC 2006.In 4-2-3-1 formation,I move 1 AMC->1 FC and set this FC same the previous FC,swap them.But this formation also same 4-2-3-1:have some leak in defence because have only 6 man take part in defence.In my opinion,Should have minimum 7 man take part in defence,because if the opposite play overload:they have minimum 6 man take part in attack(EX they play 4-4-2) are 2ST,2MC,2winger and maybe additional 2 FB,your team can meet the trouble.THus I think 4-3-2-1 will have the balance.

Did you move MC->1FC?????

I also have a little success with 4-2-2-2 same brazil fromation in WC 2006.In 4-2-3-1 formation,I move 1 AMC->1 FC and set this FC same the previous FC,swap them.But this formation also same 4-2-3-1:have some leak in defence because have only 6 man take part in defence.In my opinion,Should have minimum 7 man take part in defence,because if the opposite play overload:they have minimum 6 man take part in attack(EX they play 4-4-2) are 2ST,2MC,2winger and maybe additional 2 FB,your team can meet the trouble.THus I think 4-3-2-1 will have the balance.

Did you move MC->1FC?????

ummmm i consider that if you´re seeking for a goal you don´t need to care so much about defending and should sacrifice at least one player who defends in order to overload attack and find the goal you´re looking for. if you´re losing the opposition may use more defenders than attackers you have so i think it´s a good idea to have a tactic to overcome this. using the flanks should help as well so i usually shout "play wider" when i need to score. what do you think? sacrifice one mc into fwd seems correct, but i have to try it in more matches. should both fwd have the same settings or maybe use one as trequartista?

ummmm i consider that if you´re seeking for a goal you don´t need to care so much about defending and should sacrifice at least one player who defends in order to overload attack and find the goal you´re looking for. if you´re losing the opposition may use more defenders than attackers you have so i think it´s a good idea to have a tactic to overcome this. using the flanks should help as well so i usually shout "play wider" when i need to score. what do you think? sacrifice one mc into fwd seems correct, but i have to try it in more matches. should both fwd have the same settings or maybe use one as trequartista?

I think play wider as well:6-10 wide as V3.I think if set pass force:the both flank,should have some chances:move AMC->winger(increase creativity freedom,set:cut inside),but i'm not sure about this setting

If playing with 2 FC,I think should set 1 poacher and 1 trequartista or 1 poacher and 1 complete forward(in my opinion)

I think play wider as well:6-10 wide as V3.I think if set pass force:the both flank,should have some chances:move AMC->winger(increase creativity freedom,set:cut inside),but i'm not sure about this setting

If playing with 2 FC,I think should set 1 poacher and 1 trequartista or 1 poacher and 1 complete forward(in my opinion)

i´m trying that settings when things become hard in my new season with wolves, i´ll post my results!

i´m trying that settings when things become hard in my new season with wolves, i´ll post my results!

Can u upload your tweak if it work better?

I think the new tactic 4-3-2-1 strugles against teams who plays 4-3-3 anyone else known That?

cau u upload the screen of this formation?(same barca formation?)

No tweak mate, just applied the tactic and played the game. I do think V3 is the best. After that game my Everton team went unbeaten for the rest of the season.

I'm really struggling with the 4-3-2-1 (the latest tactic)

My side doesn't score goals (way too many long shots that get saved or hit the bar) and I'm conceding far too many, especially from crosses.

I've even signed a bunch of players to work with this tactic, but it's just not going well for me. Seeing some very poor performances from my team and consistently losing games 3-0, 2-0, etc. I just can't score goals or even stop the other team from creating fantastic chances against me.

I'm really struggling with the 4-3-2-1 (the latest tactic)

My side doesn't score goals (way too many long shots that get saved or hit the bar) and I'm conceding far too many, especially from crosses.

I've even signed a bunch of players to work with this tactic, but it's just not going well for me. Seeing some very poor performances from my team and consistently losing games 3-0, 2-0, etc. I just can't score goals or even stop the other team from creating fantastic chances against me.

I've found this to, hence I've went back to the final 4-2-3-1 version. Scores loads and is solid at the back. I think it's because the two wide AMC's put pressure on their full backs, where as in the 4-3-2-1 they don't. However I have changed the corner settings to mixed, as I found the centre back was having 6 odd shots at the goal from coming in at the far post, and I found this a tad unrealistic. I know there is a main corner exploit, but I think this is a minor bug/exploit.

well, I'm afraid I'm giving up on goalsstorm. Seems to work brilliantly once every 10 games, but other than that, none of the versions have brought me even close to success. I've tried at least 3 of them for a reasonable length of time, but I just can't get decent results with these tactics.

I'm glad other people are having success, but it's just not for me....

well, I'm afraid I'm giving up on goalsstorm. Seems to work brilliantly once every 10 games, but other than that, none of the versions have brought me even close to success. I've tried at least 3 of them for a reasonable length of time, but I just can't get decent results with these tactics.

I'm glad other people are having success, but it's just not for me....

Although I have my reservations about some minor settings, these tactics are widely regarded as being amongst the most succesfull. If you are not having consistent results, is it something in particular you found that is not working properly? I don't mean somehting like "the defense is not good" or "I am not scoring", but rather specific things like "against this type of formation my X player gets draged out of position and I concede goals like shown in this screenshot". It would be helpful for everyone to know if you can put your finger on some specific weakness. Otherwise it is safe to assume - since many seem to have good success with it - that you are quite possibly doing something wrong, like not having the proper players, teamtalks, training...there's so many variables!