goalsstorm

Hi Vu Duc Tu!

Thanks for this tactic, it really got me some nice moments once I switched to it with Ajax - won the League and the Cup two times in a row now and just reached the CL final with some memorable games like knocking out the previous CL winner Man City in the first knock out round :)

Cheers!

eredivisie.th.jpg

manccl.th.jpg

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-upload V3:http://www.filefront.com/17147930/goalstorm-tactic-V3-Everton-Dec-2010.tac/

I change run for deep of 3AMC:always.I think it will work better.I use with Lille and my 3 AMC had PPM:run forward.Thus I forgot tick run for deep:always.U can re check with this tweak.

http://www.filefront.com/17147928/goalsstorm-final-tactic-LOSC-Lille-Mtropole-Feb-2012.tac/

first season squal,buy buonanotte(can't play from 1.1.2010),verratti(wonderkid),emanuel pio.Use V3 for first season

losclillemtropole2.png

second season buy annan,ochoa,kramaric,fernando,grabiel silva,beck and a random FC.Still use V3

third season use final vesion,I also win league 1 and champion league(win Mancity,Alt Madrid,Real madrid,Barca).I will update some screen about this season

I've used your tactics before, but when I saw you had released the final version, I thought I'd give this another go. Here are my results so far. Oh and I was playing a reserve team in the qualifiying rounds of the Europa League. If anyone asks how I got into the EL after my first season, I used a data update with Newcastle in the Premiership, and I finished 7th :)

newcastleunited5.th.png

Whats The Best Teamtalk System To Use?

U still use the way that u still are using.I don't have any suggestion about the teamtalk

I've used your tactics before, but when I saw you had released the final version, I thought I'd give this another go. Here are my results so far. Oh and I was playing a reserve team in the qualifiying rounds of the Europa League. If anyone asks how I got into the EL after my first season, I used a data update with Newcastle in the Premiership, and I finished 7th :)

newcastleunited5.th.png

I think u are having the good beginning,I hope it still work with u in the next games

Love your work Vu Du Tuc .. Umm just gunna give the Final tactic a quick go with newcastle 1st season .. :D

Looks very good

Hi,mate!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel very glad because all of the version of this tactic work with u.But i feel sad because u said my name wrong:D

Please upload your result when u finish the first season

Hi vu duc tu,

Sounds like a really interresting tactic !

Can you please post a screen of your LOSC squad in your third season ?

Did you use the v3 or the final version at the end ?

I up-loaded in post #185(first season)

2nd season:http://img825.imageshack.us/i/losclillemtropolevatmad.png/

3rd seasom:http://img203.imageshack.us/i/losclillemtropole3.png/

I advice you to use a tall striker who has also good technique and pace (above 13) and is capable of placing shots. My striker broke the goal records in EPL by scoring 47 in 31 matches !!! And, you can also change the corner tactic. You can allow this striker to stand him on the far post instead of attacking far post ( the defender is set to do this )

Moreover, I think the ability " running through the centre of the pitch " is very useful for especially AMs.

have some trouble when attacking with final tactic.I think the reason is the players pass too much.Thus I set pass longer.I'm testing some changes:mental,CF and Closing down more suitable to have more solid.Have a new tactic 4-2-3-1 and maybe 4-2-2-2 same Brazil WC 2002.I hope that I can share it next week.

Thank

Decided to try V3 for a couple of matches in my Barcelona save. The one Frank Mourinho posted in post #806.

First match home to city rivals Espanyol | 8-0 win

First half was a bit boring and we where only 1-0 up. I added "through the middle" for focus passing in the second half since it seems to be a pretty narrow formation. We scored 7, and a bit to my surprise Yaya Toure got 3 goals and 2 assists in the right-hand AMC position.

Second match away to Real Oviedo | 8-0 win

I added "through the middle" again right away this time. And also put on "Run From Deep" for the 3 AMCs like vu duc tu said in post #808. Messi was amazing this match in the central AMC position scoring 5 from open play.

So, two amazing results, even if it was weak opposition. Pretty sweet considering it's the first two matches and the team has had no time to learn the formation yet.

Biggest plus for me is the amount of long shot goals. I've seen very few of them in FM2010, but in these 2 matches 8 of the 16 goals have come from outside the 16 yard box. So I'd recommend players with good long shots for the AMC positions from what little I've seen.

Also we had 30+ shots each match and the opposition didn't have a single key-highlight at all. So it looks really good so far, and is actually really fun to watch.

Good job. :thup:

Again, thank you so much for such a brilliant tactic..

Even with an older version [the last created with the Wizard mode I think] I've been dominating in Europe with Rosenborg.

I have a question though... As I've bought too many good strikers, would it be ok to play two pure Strikers in the "left AMC" and "right AMC" roles, despite said strikers being just strikers (aka, Red Dot in the AMC position)?

I've also tried advancing the two AMCs as ST, but a 4-2-1-3 seems to me too much, and the srikers end up being less effective

These are still the necessary stats for v3 or do we need something else for v3 and these are for v1?

Gk - Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones

DR/DL - Heading, Tackling, Decisions, Passing,Stamina,Pace

DC- Tackling, Heading, Positioning and Passing,Decision,Jumping

MC (right) - Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Heading.Beside Finish and Long Shot help him score many goals

MC (left) - Passing,Tacking, First Touch, Decisions,Heading,Jumping

AMC - Dribbling, Pace,Passing,First Touch.Beside Finish,Anticipation and Long shot help him score many goals

ST -Pace,Finish,Anticipation.Dribbling and Heading is only more 13

Again, thank you so much for such a brilliant tactic..

Even with an older version [the last created with the Wizard mode I think] I've been dominating in Europe with Rosenborg.

I have a question though... As I've bought too many good strikers, would it be ok to play two pure Strikers in the "left AMC" and "right AMC" roles, despite said strikers being just strikers (aka, Red Dot in the AMC position)?

I've also tried advancing the two AMCs as ST, but a 4-2-1-3 seems to me too much, and the srikers end up being less effective

I only start to use this brilliant tactic from v3.can u upload the older version which u used.Because I can't download from filefront.com,canu upload to mediafire or zshare?

Thank

They are all in the first post. V1, V2 and the final version use the TC, V2 uses the classic system. Oh and the final version is the best in my opinion, I eased the Premiership with an average squad.

Yes,I know,but I can't download from filefront.Can u re-upload to mediafire or zshare?

Thank

have some trouble when attacking with final tactic.I think the reason is the players pass too much.Thus I set pass longer.I'm testing some changes:mental,CF and Closing down more suitable to have more solid.Have a new tactic 4-2-3-1 and maybe 4-2-2-2 same Brazil WC 2002.I hope that I can share it next week.

Thank

Can u say a little information about this new tactic?

Hope to use it soon

Hi guy.I also meet a little trouble with 4-2-3-1 final version.After view match,i think this tactic have too much wrong pass.I think the reason is 2 MC move up too high(run for deep:mixed).But I set run for deep:rarely for 2 MC,they stand up too low.The older version I set overload and run for deep:rarely for them,I think this is best position for them to pass the killer ball for AMC and FC.But if set overload for team,3AMC move too high when my team is attacked and only have 6 man take part in defending

Thus i set a new formation 4-3-2-1.Strategy: overload and run for deep:rarely for 2 MC(r,l).With this formation,have 7 man take part in defending.Another MC run for deep: often to he move higher,he will attack more

The necessary attribute for each position

Gk - Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones

DR/DL - Heading, Tackling, Decisions,Stamina,Pace,Concentration,Marking

DC- Tackling, Heading, Positioning ,Decision,Jumping,Strength,Concentration,Marking

MC (left,right) - Passing,Tacking, , Decisions,Heading,Jumping,Marking,Passing.

MC (centre) - Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Heading,Stamina,Strength,Off the ball,Pace.

AMC - Dribbling, Pace,Passing,First Touch,Technique,Creativity,Off the ball.Beside Finish,Anticipation and Long shot help him score many goals

ST -Pace,Finish,Anticipation,Passing.Dribbling and Heading is only more 13

Here is link http://www.mediafire.com/?ew1j9etqtwusg33

Try it and feedback for me

Thank

Archived