Over 100 goals

This guy has just been world class with his first season at southampton for me ..

He has also lead me to Preimership chapions and EC champions.. ~( i finished 5th last year so no ECC football)

So he is a screenshot ..

efq5wg.jpg

Not bad for 15mill

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe not the corner bug. Can you post the lineups of the sides in formation view where you have won as heavily as this please?

fwiw I use the corner bug occasionally, but it never works for me. I'm lucky to get 1 goal in 5 from it! :D

This screen is a very good way to prove to people you are not using the corner exploit. Pretty useful if wrong accusations start flying.

If he is enjoying it, which he clearly is if he made a boasting thread, then why does it matter if he cheated ?

Using the corner bug is just the same as some of the other unrealistic ways people choose to try and succeed.

I'm sure people are curious to know if things like this are actually possible without using the corner exploit, I know I am.

If he is enjoying it, which he clearly is if he made a boasting thread, then why does it matter if he cheated ?

Using the corner bug is just the same as some of the other unrealistic ways people choose to try and succeed.

Because it massively cheapens his boast.

What JG said.

I am all for people boasting, well done them. I do it alot in the GPTG and normally the first to congratulate someone on doing well. Boasting about goals scored/assists and pretending that it is legite is a completely different matter.

I have no idea why you decided to bold your statement, especially when it really is a pointless post as well as a few of your other negative posts I see dotted around the forums. If he is enjoying the game exploiting, good on him and I haven't a problem with it. I really don't, he paid his £30... I paid mine (well, I got £4 discount but hey!), its just exploiting and boasting is really what we like to see in the GD.

I will leave it as that and wont say anymore, as I don't want to upset dafuge or derail this anymore than it already has.

On 10.2 and before, I'd say Cardozo hitting 100 goals in a season is possible. I played as Chelsea and got 70 or so from him quite centrally and not as many crosses as there could have been and with him attacking the near post on corners. Sergio Aguero alongside him also picked up 40/50 goals if the team was switched more wide play I think he could do it.

If you could build the side up he starts at quickly enough, then he could definitely do it in that league on 10.3 I'm not so sure it may not be the same for everyone, but on 10.3 targetmen have sadly been less effective at least in the ways I try to use them lol.

On 10.2 or 10.1? Hitting 100 goals was very possible without an exploit, due to the amount of goals scored in games.

This was before SI toned down goals scored. Even the AI teams was hitting around 35-40 goals with their top striker in the Prem :rolleyes:

I once had Torres hit 76 in a season, in a very attacking Man City team.

100 goals in a season isnt possiable without cheating some sort of way, most goals any striker scored for me was zarate in 08 for celtic, 71 goals and is still a neoseeker record for fm 08, thats scotland one of the weakess leagues in the game, well weak when u have a world class striker playing against them.

if u belive that this guy didnt cheat or that its even possiable doing this legit on any fm! then ur either a idiot or very naive.

100 goals in a season isnt possiable without cheating some sort of way, most goals any striker scored for me was zarate in 08 for celtic, 71 goals and is still a neoseeker record for fm 08, thats scotland one of the weakess leagues in the game, well weak when u have a world class striker playing against them.

if u belive that this guy didnt cheat or that its even possiable doing this legit on any fm! then ur either a idiot or very naive.

There are better goalscoring records than that on FM08.

There are a few exploits in FM. There always has been and always will be. If you know these exploits AND are good at FM then YES you can have players occasionally reaching 100 goals.

Its an EXPLOIT not a CHEAT. There is a big difference.

There are a few exploits in FM. There always has been and always will be. If you know these exploits AND are good at FM then YES you can have players occasionally reaching 100 goals.

Its an EXPLOIT not a CHEAT. There is a big difference.

There is no difference.

If you take advantage (exploit) the ME then you are cheating :rolleyes:

Archived