[FM10] Alex Parker's Red and Blue Army

hrbfcrule

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the comments :thup:

January 2011

League: Havant & Waterlooville 0-0 Hampton & Richmond

A bore draw. I am gutted we didn't win, we missed glorious chances including James Forrest missing a penalty in the 25th min. They also had a man sent off in the 80th min which we didn't capitalise on.

League: Eastleigh 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

A vital win against a team just outside the playoffs. The early goal proved to be vital, a cross field through ball split their defence leaving James Forrest to race through and score in the 3rd min.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Thurrock

2 goals, 1 inside the 1st 10 mins 1 inside the last 10 mins was enough to win the match. Jabuti ran past their defence and rounded the keeper to give us the lead after 6 mins. James Forrest got his 2nd in 2 matches in the 88th min, a long range effort finding the top corner.

FA Trophy 2nd Round: AFC Wimbledon 2-0 Hampton & Richmond

Devastated, absolutely devastated. Not just losing to our arch rivals but losing when we should have won. We played well for the 1st 80 mins but couldn't put away our chances, then 2 goals in the last 10 mins dumped us out the cup.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Newport County

At least the wins keep coming in the league, even if they are scrappy 1-0s. Jabuti's 2nd half goal was enough to give us the 3 points. We are now top by 2 points.

League: Bath 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

Another 1st vs 2nd clash, a win here would give us a 5 point lead. It started well for us Luke Webb's 25 yard strike giving us the lead in the 8th min. We couldn't hold the lead for long, they equalised in the 16th min against the run of play. James Forrest retook the lead for us after controlling the ball and shooting from just outside the area into the far corner of the goal. But again we couldn't hold onto the lead they equalsied in the 53rd min and it stayed like that. We perhaps deserved to win but i'll take the draw.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Truro

Another goal inside the 1st 10 mins and it was enough to give us another scrappy and nerve wracking win over Truro. Sean Fitzharris getting on the scoresheet after just 65 seconds. He blasted a half volley into the back of the net from 20 yards, gave the keeper no chance.

League Table

Stat Attack: 4 of our 7 goals this month came in the opening 10 mins.

Player of the Month - James Forrest - scored 3 of our 7 goals this month even if he did miss a penalty

February 2011

League: Dover 2-3 Hampton & Richmond

A vital win, away to one of the title challengers. We started off the better team and really made them pay for their slow start. James Forrest getting our 1st with an easy finish from 10 yards out. Jabuti then made it 2-0 after 20 mins he ran 40 yards got on the end of a through ball and emphatically finished past the keeper. They finally managed to recover and get 1 back in the 39th min. But we quickly restored our 2 goal advantage before half time Jabuti and James Forrest combining well with a 1-2 which James Forrest finished off. They got 1 back in the 63rd min but we managed to hold on to get an incredible win which will have damaged Dover a lot.

League: Hampton & Richmond 6-1 Dartford

Knocking in the goals for fun now 9 in 2 games. We completely outplayed the relegation strugglers. They never really settled in the game and we took full advantage of that. Luke Webb setting us on our way with a 25 yard piledriver. 5 mins later Aaron Moses-Garvey found Jabuti with a prefect through ball which he easily finished. Aaron Moses-Garvey then got 1 for himself to make it 3 before half time. We were quick to pick up where we left off after the break, James Keatings lofting a ball over the top which Jabuti latched on to to put away for his 2nd of the game. Then 3 mins later it was 5-0, the first own goal to be scored for us iirc, Jabuti went up to header it with their defender and it ended up in the back of the net, Jabuti tried to claim it for his hat trick but its gone down as an own goal. Antonio Garcia then got in on the action with a 25 yard curler to make it 6-0. They then scored a late consolation but the game was long over as a contest.

League: Maidstone 0-2 Hampton & Richmond

A routine win against rock bottom Maidstone. It could have quite easily turned into the game against Dartford but for a lack of finishing. The 1st goal was nightmare defending from them, they lost the ball in their own penalty area, Jabuti then crossed to an unmarked Sean Fitzharris who tapped it away. Halway through the 1st half James Lowdon who had a speculative effort palmed away by the keeper straight to Jabuti. Jabuti then shot right at the keepr who could only parry it to Aaron Moses-Garvey who did finally finish it. Guney Ozcan could have made it 3 but he shot wide from the spot.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Dorchester

A disappointing draw, looks like we used up all our goals in the last few matches and didn't save any for this.

League: Weston Super Mare 1-0 Hampton & Richmond

Oh dear the lead cut to just 4 points after a truly awful display against mid table Weston Super Mare. Surely we can't bottle it from here. . . . .

League Table

Player of the Month - Jabuti - Was injured for the last 2 games of the month but more than made up for it in the others scoring 3 and getting a few assists

March 2011

League: Salisbury 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

Happy with the draw away against a top team. But again we managed to throw the lead away, twice!! Sean Fitzharris gave us the lead after 23 mins after a mazy 30 yard run and a cool finish. We held that lead till half time but in the 2nd half they scored alost straight away to level things up. Aaron Moses-Garvey ran through their statuesque defence in the 60th min before a perfectly placed shot into the top corner gave us the lead for the 2nd time in the match. But a late equaliser again denied us the win, they scored 2 from just 2 shots on target.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Tiverton

A comfortable home win against one of the weaker teams. They played well and held us to the 50th min but in the end we were too strong. Aaron Moses-Garvey breaking the deadlock after sliding the ball under the keepr from a Jabuti cross. Jabuti was at the centre of the 2nd goal as well, another one of his crosses found Jordan Loftman who made no mistake with the finish.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 St Albans

Another relatively comfortable win. Luke Webb's free kick found Tom Parsons in the 11th min who sidefooted it home. Then just before half time Sean Fitzharris made it 2-0 with a great finish into the bottom corner. Things were going well until St Albans scored (Paul Hakim) in the 61st min. We managed to hold on though to gain another valuable 3 points in the late stages of the title race.

League: Chelmsford 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

We rose to the occasion as we usually did against top teams away from home but as usual we conceded sloppy goals to throw away the game. Sean Fitzharris caught their defence sleeping when he controlled a lofted through ball and raced clear of the defence before beating the keeper with his shot. But we conceded just before half time with some very poor defending. Then just after half time they got a man sent off, however we didn't take advantage of this. This meant if Dover won their game in hand they would close the gap to 4 points with 6 games to go.

League Table

Player of the Month - Sean Fitzharris - on fine form this month with 3 in his last 4 games.

Doing very nicely. What system are you using out of interest? 4-4-2?

I'm using a 4-3-3

Just before I start this update I just want to say this is some of the most insane form I've ever had.

April 2011

League: Hampton & Richmond 5-0 Gloucester

Our 1st came from a counter attack from their corner. Lewis Toshney cleared to Sean Fitzharris who was all alone on the 1/2 way line he continued his run all the way to the penalty box where blasted it past the keeper. The 2nd came in the 38th min Antonio Garcia scoring a curling a 30 yard shot into the top corner a goal of pure quality, words can't do that shot justice. The 3rd came in the 41st min, Guney Ozcan threading the ball through to Antonio Garcia to get our 3rd. The 4th came on the hour, Jordan Loftman scoring from the edge of the area. The final goal came from a long ball by the keeper which Jordan Loftman headed on into the path of Jabuti who outpaced the defence and shot past the keeper. Huge win and massive confidence boost.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Weymouth

A bit of a disappointment considering our home form and their position in the table. Still, at least its 1 more point towards the title.

League: Grays 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

My 100th game in charge of the beavers. To be honest I thought it was going to be much tougher than this and the lack of fight from them was a shock. Our 1st goal came after 20 mins, Antonio Garcia flicked the ball onto James Forest who volleyed in from 20 yards. We managed to get a 2nd before half time Jordan Loftman set up Antonio Garcia who struck his trademark 30 yarder into the top corner. The game was sealed in the 58th min when Guney Ozcan went route 1 and found James Keatings who finished it. The game ended with a red card to their striker, what a great 100th game in charge.

League: Hampton & Richmond 7-1 Lewes

Wow. Just Wow. Just 47 seconds in Jabuti's cross fell at James Forrest's feet which he gratefully tapped home. 5 mins later Forrest returned the favour by setting up Jabuti and he easily slotted it home. Jabuti got our 3rd after 18 mins, after playing a nice 1-2 with Antonio Garcia, he blasted a shot into the top corner of the net. The 4th came after 40 mins, a simple corner passed to Tom Parsons on the edge of the area who shot low and hard into the bottom corner. They managed to get an equaliser less than a minute later but already it looked like it was going to be a consolation. That was confirmed when we managed to score a 5th in 1st half injury time, Antonio Garcia played a 1-2 with James Forrest before shooting from 25 yrds into the top corner. The 2nd half carried on where the 1st left off. Jabuti getting his hat trick just 39 seconds in with a goal from just outside the area. Lewes were lucky we only got 1 more after that as we just bombarded them with attack after attack. That final goal came in the 77th min James Forrest turned the defender and shot accross the keeper into the far corner. Incredible scenes at The Beveree, hopefully h+r irl will be able to recreate this feat later today.

League: Hampton & Richmond 4-0 Bromley

Another amazing performance and another 4 goals. This match also wrapped up the league title for us which we have thoroughly deserved. The 1st goal coming from a corner, Tom Parsons heading home from a tight angle after 6 mins. We doubled that lead when Guney Ozcan scored a penalty mid way through the 1st half. A great goal by Jordan Loftman as he shot on the turn from the edge of the area to get our 3rd in 37 mins. Lewis Toshney then set up a 4th before half time by crossing for James Forrest to tap in. Surely not another 7 goals? it was not to be, we died down in the 2nd half and stuck with the 4-0.

League: Basingstoke 0-2 Hampton & Richmond

Another comfortable win, is it wrong I was disappointed it was only 2-0 . James Forrest got our 1st after 13 mins from the spot. Jordan Loftman got the 2nd after 36 mins when Jabuti headed the ball into the box and Loftman got there 1st to head home. It stayed 2-0 and what a way to sign out of the BSS and into the BSP.

League Table

Player of the Month - take your pick literally any of my squad could have got it.

Congrats man for making the Blue square premier, back to back promotions to the football league on the cards?

Could be possible, I think I have a decent BSP squad and with a few signings I could a get at least a mid table place

Thanks Crouchaldinho, yer the teams around us didn't put up much of a fight in the last few games so it did end up quite comfortable in the end

End of Season Summary: Hampton & Richmond, Blue Square South 2010/11

League: 1st,Promotion

FA Cup: Lost in 1st round 2-1 away to Southampton

FA Trophy: Lost in 2nd Round 2-0 away to AFC Wimbledon

League Table, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

We were there or there abouts all season and a final push in the last few games (scoring 21 in the last 6) secured us the title with a game to spare.

Player/s of the Season

Guney Ozcan - Another amazing season by the centre back, even better than last season, averaging 7.46 this season

Lewis Toshney - A great debut season from the left back, not as good as Guney Ozcan but still very very impressive.

Antonio Garcia - Very integral part of the team in 42 appearances he scored 13 goals and set up 14.

James Forrest - Top scorer for the season with 21 in 42

Finances: we are basically living off the income from the Southampton match, hopefully in the BSP we will stop losing money/month

Season              League                Position        Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Blue Square South           4th        Lost in Playoff Final
2010/11         Blue Square South           1st        Promotion

Roll of honour: Cups

Champions League

2009/10: Chelsea 2-1 Inter Milan

2010/11: Barcelona 1-2e Man Utd

Euro Cup

2009/10: Everton 1-2 Arsenal

2010/11: Arsenal 0-1 Man City

Euro Super Cup

2009/10: Shaktar Donetsk 0-0p Barcelona

2010/11: Arsenal 1-3 Chelsea

FA Cup

2009/10: Tottenham 2-1 Birmingham

2010/11: West Brom 0-2 Man City

League Cup

2009/10: Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

2010/11: Birmingham 1-0 Blackburn

Community Shield

2009/10: Man Utd 2-2p Chelsea

2010/11: Man City 1-0 Tottenham

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

2009/10: Leeds 2-3e Millwall

2010/11: Stockport 0-5 Southampton

FA Trophy

2009/10: Oxford 0-0p Histon

2010/11: AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Kettering

[center][b][u]All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2009/10           54              27         18             9       77 (1.43)   38 (0.70)      +39        50%
        2010/11           49              31         10             8       94 (1.92)   36 (0.73)      +58        63%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total              103             58         28            17      171(1.66)   74 (0.72)      +97        56%

[center][b][u]Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2009/10            27              17          8             2       49 (1.81)    16 (0.59)      +32        63%
      2010/11            24              20          3             1       59 (2.46)    11 (0.46)      +48        83%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total              51              37          11            3      108 (2.12)    27 (0.53)      +80        73%

[center][b][u]Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2009/10            27              10          10            7       28 (1.04)    22 (0.81)      +6         37%
      2010/11            25              11          7             7       35 (1.40)    25 (1.00)      +10        44%
      Total              52              21          17            14      63 (1.21)    47 (0.90)      +16        40%

Done it with style this time.

Those finances do look worrying. Time to ask some big clubs for pre season friendlys?

Done that......well when I say big clubs the best I could get was championship teams but that'll do.

I'm also hoping much bigger crowds in the BSP which hopefully will mean I at least keep even every month

Ooooh now Tranmere want me. They finished 8th in league 2 last season 1 place outside the playoffs. They are predicted 5th this season, but are in huge financial difficulty.

Since I am trying to take my local team to the premiership, I rejected it

For some reason it didn't give me a best eleven for this season so apologies for that.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 23rd

Expectations: Attempt to avoid relegation

Promotion Odds: 25-1

Wage Budget: £4,330 (£3,686)

Wage Bill: £3,889 (£2,521)

Transfer Budget: £0 (£0)

Ticket price: £12.00 (£11.00)

Season Ticket Holders: 91 (45)

Season Ticket Price: £203 (£170)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Transfers

Transfers: Incoming

Ross Perry (DC) - Brought in due to the departure of Dean Wells who, I believed, wasn't good enough for the BSP.

Callum Morris (DC) - Didn't need another defender but my scout found him and it was too good to resist so I snapped him up

Danny Hollands (MC), Adam Forshaw (MC) - Midfield doesn't seem to be great to me so I bolstered it with 2 "leading star BSP" players

Dean Coleman (GK) - assistant said we were weakest in the goalkeeper position so with our recent promotion I decided to buy a much better keeper.

Transfers: Outgoing

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals----------Average Rating--------

Antonio Garcia (MC)           91 (105)             21 (24)           7.05 (7.07)
        (2009-2012)

Luke Webb (MC, MR)            77 (89)               9 (10)           6.91 (6.89)
        (2009-2011)

Jordan Loftman (MC, FC)       69 (79)              16 (19)           6.83 (6.83)
        (2009-2011)

Dean Wells (DC)               52 (63)               1 (1)            6.66 (6.68)
        (2009-2011)

Matt Lovett (GK)              45 (54)               0 (0)            6.77 (6.76)
        (2009-2011)

Key: league (all competitions) only in-game appearances 

Friendlies

Hampton & Richmond 1-5 Charlton

Hampton & Richmond 0-4 Southampton

Walton & Hersham 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

Hampton & Richmond 0-2 Doncaster

Hampton & Richmond 1-2 Oldham

Hampton & Richmond 5-1 GH Academy

Hampton & Richmond 2-4 Coventry

Hampton & Richmond 1-3 Bristol Rovers

Hampton & Richmond 0-2 Huddersfield

Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Bournemouth

Not the greatest pre season in terms of results but the idea was to make a bit of money which we did (around 40k) Although I'm happy we managed to beat one of the bigger clubs in the last friendly

Thanks Gizmo7

August 2011

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Cheltenham

A great debut performance in the BSP. We outplayed them from start to finish which was a big surprise to me. Danny Hollands made his 1st real impact for the club when he set up for James Forrest to shoot home. We could have had more when Aaron Moses-Garvey won a penalty but he hit it right at the keeper. Luckily we weren't made to pay for that miss and Sean Fitzharris wrapped up an impressive 1st match in the new league with a late goal.

League: Kidderminster 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Danny Hollands was looking like he was going to be a great acquisition when he made space on the edge of the area and shot into the top corner. However we couldn't hold onto the lead and they equalised with 8 mins remaining.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Hayes & Yeading

Not quite the revenge match for beating us in the playoff final that I was expecting. In truth we should have won but this stat says it all, 20 shots by us. . . . . just 1 of those on target.

League: Accrington 0-2 Hampton & Richmond

Another great away performance, Jabuti got our 1st with a great volley after James Forrest crossed from a free kick. Jay Sztybel made the points safe just after half time when a great through ball from Aaron Moses-Garvey gave him a world of space which he took gratefully and shot into the bottom corner.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 AFC Wimbledon

The fans weren't happy with this result and neither was I. Adam Forshaw chose a good time to get his 1st for the club, and in some style his shot from 30 yards gave the keeper no chance. But AFC were awarded a controversial penalty in 1st half injury time which they scored. An uneventful 2nd half put to shame the term "rival match".

League: Cambridge 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

Definately wasn't expecting a win here, away against the team predicted to finish 2nd. Despite not being good enough at this level, according to my assistant, Antonio Garcia let one off one of his 30 yarders which went right into the top corner in the 13th min to give us the lead. We were given a penalty mid way through the 2nd half but again it was missed, luckily again we weren't made to pay for the miss.

League Table

Player of the Month - Lewis Toshney - great month for the left back, the pick of the defenders, only conceded 2 in the 6 matches this month

September 2011

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Ebbsfleet

We continued our run of fine form with a great victory over mid table Ebbsfleet. James Forrest ended a great passing move in the 28th min to put us 1 up. Just before half time James Forrest got his 2nd with an outrageous 30 yard free kick which somehow found its way into the top corner. The 3rd came in the 65th min a long ball forward which Sean Fitzharris beat their keeper to, he then crossed the ball for James Keatings to tap into an empty net. They got a consolation late on but we were never in danger of dropping points.

League: Gateshead 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

It looked like our unbeaten run would come to an end against 23rd place Gateshead, we found ourselves 1-0 down after 88 mins. But in the 89th min Adam Forshaw headed in Jordan Lowdon cross to seemingly give us a point. Then in the 92nd min James Forrest raced through their defence and slotted past the keeper to give us an incredible win.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Eastbourne Borough

A poor 1st half but the game sparked into life in the 2nd half. A long ball was spilt by their keeper right to Aaron Moses-Garvey who made no mistake with the finish. Another long ball was the source of our 2nd goal this time Sean Fitzharris got on the end of it and lofted it over their keeper and into the net.

League: Crawley 1-0 Hampton & Richmond

The moment i've been dreading. I knew it had to end somewhere, we were perhaps unlucky to lose this but we have been riding our luck a bit this past month and a half. Are we going to suffer some poor form now or was it just a blip?

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Ilkeston

Arguably the best match to get after a loss, bottom team at home. We ran out easy winners in a match we totally dominated. Sean Fitzharris scored form 25 yards after 13 mins to set us on our way. Adam Forshaw then made it 2 after 32 mins with another 25 yarder. We could have had more in the 2nd half but didn't take our chances.

League: Rushden 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

A great win further cementing our status as a good BSP team. Sean Fitzharris's 11th min strike was enough to give us the 3 points against a reasonably strong side in terms of this league.

League Table

Player of the Month - Adam Forshaw - A great month for the midfielder who created numerous goals as well as scoring a few.

October 2011

League: Eastwood 1-3 Hampton & Richmond

It looked like we were going to come unstuck against Eastwood when they scored a penalty after 32 mins but an excellent comeback prevented that. Aaron Moses-Garvey got us back on level terms 6 mins later when he turned his marker and finished well past the keeper. Sean Fitzharris gave us the lead for the 1st time in the 55th min, Aaron Moses-Garvey crossed to him who tapped it home from 6 yards out. Then Fitzharris completed the comeback in the 85th min, a long ball over the top which Sean Fitzharris hit 1st time past the keeper.

League: Salisbury 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

Again we conceded 1st and again we managed to pull it back. We conceded in the 3rd min from a corner. But equalised in the 11th min when James Keatings crossed for Antonio Garcia to slot home. But things turned sour for Garcia who was shown straight red in the 55th min. Despite a numerical disadvantage we managed to get the winner in the 86th min, James Keatings long shot was spilled by their keeper and James Forrest followed it up to score the winner.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Kettering

Completely dominated the match but failed to break down their defence, 22 shots no goals.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Fleetwood

Adam Forshaw gave us the lead after 23 mins with a 25 yard strike. However they equalised just before half time. Determined to be in the lead by half time we attacked right till the whistle. This paid off when Adam Forrest set up Danny Hollands to finish into the bottom corner. We then finished the match off with a 3rd before the hour mark, Danny Hollands striking the ball from just outside the area into the far top corner.

FA Cup 4th Qual Round: Hampton & Richmond 3-2 AFC Wimbledon

A great match to fit a great occasion. We took the lead in the 24th min with a James Forrest placed shot. But again they scored in 1st half injury time to get an equaliser. They then surprised everyone by taking the lead in the 57th min, there was no way I could lose to our arch rivals. I went to a more attacking formation and it seemed to do the trick Forrest got his 2nd when he beat the offside trap and then the keeper to get the equaliser, 2-2. We then retook the lead again Jordan Lowdon again turning provider for James Forrest who scored to get his hat trick and win us the game.

League: Wrexham 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

A very tough game and it showed, they attacked us from the off and were given a controversial penalty in the 8th min. We dominated from then on but couldn't find an equaliser . . . . . until the 89th min. Jabuti ran almost half the pitch to latch on to a long ball he then took it round the keeper and blasted it into the net.

League Table

Player of the Month - James Forrest - purely because of his hat trick against AFC.

Good three months so far, keep the form up and you will push Luton all the way

To be honest it looks like Luton are uncatchable this year but I will try to push them all the way.

November 2011

League: Aldershot 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

A relatively comfortable win, our 1st half performance gave us the win. After 17 mins Aaron Moses-Garvey found himself clean through but unselfishly squared it to Jabuti to give the spaniard an easy goal. Our 2nd came 10 mins later Adam Forshaw and Sean Fitzharris linked up nicely and the latter scoring a great goal from 20 yards out at the end of the move. They got a consolation in the 86th min but we hung on to claim the win.

FA Cup 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Droylsden

A routine win against a BSN side. They held on well and it took us 52 mins to break down their defence but not from lack of trying. James Keatings crossed from the left to Aaron Moses-Garvey who finished it to the relief of the home fans. James Keatings then got a goal himself with 15 mins remaining a clever 1 2 with James Forrest created some space which he used to good effect, getting the shot away and into the top corner.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Histon

We looked really tired out there, not our usual selves and although the performance picked up in the 2nd half we didn't create enough good chances.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Woking

With a good weeks rest we looked fresh and raring to go. James Forrest scored after 15 mins, heading home Guney Ozcan's cross. Then in the 55th min a quick counter attack allowed Aaron Moses-Garvey in who crossed to Jabuti who had the easiest of finishes. Jabuti then repayed the favour with a great through ball which set Aaron Moses-Garvey up perfectly and he blasted his shot into the top corner, giving the keeper no chance.

League: Darlington 2-1 Hampton & Richmond

After a disastrous opening 10 mins we could never really recover. We conceded after 33 seconds and then again 7 mins later although their 2nd looked offside. Sean Fitzharris managed to get one back for us in the 2nd half but it ended up as just a consolation.

FA Cup 2nd Round: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Bradford PA

Bearing in mind there are league 1 and league 2 sides in the competition this was one of the strangest messages I have recieved. However I was determined for my side to put in a decent display as we had a very good chance of getting to the 3rd round. We didn't let the occasion faze us Jabuti took the pressure off us with an early goal. Aaron Moses-Garvey then scored a great 25 yard strike in the 44th min to effectively seal our place in the 3rd round. Then Danny Hollands scored from 30 yards in the 53rd min, any more and the match would start to get embarrasing for them.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Luton

A great 1st half performance but we couldn't take advantage of it. Luton played slightly better in the 2nd half but overall I think Luton have been let off the hook here, it was our chance to close the gap on them.

League Table

Player of the Month - Lewis Toshney - A good month, just 3 goals conceded in the 7 matches

Transfers

Thomas Kind Bendiksen (MC)

December 2011

League: Cheltenham 0-0 Hampton & Richmond

Another disappointing goalless draw. Our chance of catching Luton slowly disappearing every match. Thye never seem to drop points.

FA Trophy 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 1-2 Crawley

Our poor from continues into the FA Trophy, we didn't look our usual self at home. Adam Forshaw gave us the lead in the 36th min against the run of play with a fantastic 35 yard strike into the top corner. However if they equalised before half time I could see them going on to win it and they did just that. Scoring in the 43rd min to level things up and then getting the winner in the 90th min to dump us out of the cup.

League: Southport 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

A much better performance and a great lifter to go into an important FA Cup match. It didn't look like it was going to be that way at half time but 3 2nd half goals made all the difference. Jabuti raced past the defence and slotted past the keeper after 49 mins to give us the perfect start to the half. Then in the 63rd min a incisive counter attack which ended with James Forrest running half the pitch before firing past the keeper to wrap up the win. Then in the 79th min Danny Hollands deflected shot fell right into Adam Forshaw's path and with the keeper already having commited himself, he had an easy job in adding a 3rd.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Bristol City 3-0 Hampton & Richmond

We played extremely well in the 1st half and I will go as far to say we were the better team but we payed for not taking our chances. Their superior fitness showed in the 2nd half and once we conceded 1 we just collapsed. Conceding another 2 in the last 15 mins of the match made the scoreline slightly harsh on us. We will nonetheless be proud of our performance and cup run even if we had a very easy one up till now.

League Table

Player of the Month - Guney Ozcan - A decent month in an unusually quiet December

January 2012

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Accrington

We dominated in the 1st half but it was Accrington, against the run of play, who took the lead in the 35th min. We pressured them constantly in the 2nd half until finally, in the 70th min, Matt Noble heading home from a corner. We couldn't find a winner though which was slightly disappointing.

League: Hayes & Yeading 2-3 Hampton & Richmond

A great match, although I'm sure I wouldn't be saying that if we had lost. They took the lead in the 6th min but we turned the game around with goals from Jabuti and James Forrest before the half time whistle. They got 1 back in the 59th min and it looked like we were heading for a draw until the 81st min when Aaron Moses-Garvey scored a great goal worthy of winning the tie.

League: AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

A 50 50 match which we were lucky to be on the right end of. Callum Morris heading home from a corner in the 36th min.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Kidderminster

Scraping another 1-0 win, the goal came late on in the match, James Forrest got it after a great team move. We totally deserved the win even if our strikers are not on top form.

League: Ebbsfleet 0-5 Hampton & Richmond

A great unexpected result James Forrest opened the scoring in the 5th min with a tap in from 6 yards after a great cross by Sean Fitzharris. Sean Fitzharris then got a goal for himself 10 mins later from just outside the area. The game was over by the 35th min when James Forrest got his 2nd of the match and our 3rd overall. Normal service was resumed in the 2nd half 2 goals in 2 mins from Callum Morris and Danny Hollands ended a spectacular 5-0 victory.

League Table

Player of the Month - Callum Morris - really hit his form this month scored his 1st 2 goals for the club in the space of 3 games.

February 2012

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Gateshead

A comfortable win against struggling Gateshead. Although we did make it difficult for ourselves. Tom Parsons missed a penalty in the 1st half and we were almost made to regret it but for a late James Keatings brace.

League: Eastbourne Borough 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Jabuti gave us a well deserved lead going into half time with an injury time goal. However we couldn't hold onto our slender lead, we conceded in the 70th min to drop a valuable 2 points.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Crawley

Again not playing our best but we managed to get the win, Aaron Moses-Garvey scored after 64 mins then Tom Parsons took the pressure off with a 2nd goal in the 84th min from the spot.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Cambridge

Pretty much the same as the Eastbourne match, we took the lead through Adam Forshaw in the 23rd min. But again a 2nd half goal denied us the win, it looks like we are destined for 2nd place in the league.

League: Ilkeston 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Despite dominating the match our strikers still couldn't find their form. When they scored in the 70th min I thought we were going to lose a match we should have won. But 4 mins later Aaron Moses-Garvey spared some of the blushes and got the equaliser. Still it was a poor result against a team languishing in the relegation zone. In other news Luton finally lost their 1st league game, 34 games into the season.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-1 Rushden

It was bound to happen, we domiated the match but this time we couldn't find the net. They could though in the dying seconds of the match thy scored from 30 yards with their 1st shot of the match. Very frustrating especially as Luton lost in the previous round of matches and we needed to take full advantage of it

League Table

Player of the Month - Lewis Toshney - turning out to be a great buy has consistently played well all season to match last season's performances

You are not only ahead of me in terms of promotion but you are ahead of me in game time now too!

To be honest, you are competing against a Football League side at the top of the table, so you shouldn't be disappointed at all. And you are also way ahead of schedule. Finishing in the play-offs would be a remarkable achievement this season. :thup:

Have you got many of the original squad left in your side these days?

You are not only ahead of me in terms of promotion but you are ahead of me in game time now too!

To be honest, you are competing against a Football League side at the top of the table, so you shouldn't be disappointed at all. And you are also way ahead of schedule. Finishing in the play-offs would be a remarkable achievement this season. :thup:

Have you got many of the original squad left in your side these days?

Thanks, yer I was expecting mid table and I am very pleased/surprised we have played so well this season. It just so happens this was also Luton's season.

The problem is I have been ruthless and none of the original players are still at the club, which I feel really bad for. They were barely good enough for bss let alone bsp, I do think that they have been underated in fm in recent years. The last to go were Matt Lovett (GK) and Dean Wells (DC, real life captain) at the start of our 1st season in the bsp.

I am halfway through March and Luton's 1st league defeat really has had an impact on their league form, could be an interesting end to the league. . . . . . .

March 2012

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 Eastwood

James Keatings drew 1st blood in a tight encounter in the 36th min. We couldn't hold the lead till halftime though, they scored in 1st half injury time. But James Keatings again scored to give us the lead for a 2nd time, this time we held onto it and gained victory.

League: Fleetwood 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

Another tight victory, this time Tom Parsons from the spot was the only difference between the 2 teams. This goal made even more important when Luton lost 3-1 to Accrington to close the gap between us two.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Salisbury

A comfortable victory in the end but there were a lot of incidents in the game. Firstly James Forrest scored after just 8 mins to give us the lead. Then 10 mins later Bendiktsen got injured. Callum Morris then got a 2nd after just 23 mins, with Salisbury looking incredibly poor it looked like the win was in the bag. Adam Forshaw then got injured just before half time. Then in the dying mins of the match they got a player sent off and Danny Hollands took advantage of this by scoring our 3rd with 2 mins of normal time left.

League: Kettering 1-3 Hampton & Richmond

Another vital win a 1st half brace from Jabuti and an Aaron Moses-Garvey strike put us 3-0 by half time. They got 1 back in the 86th min but the win was always out of their reach. Luton dropped 2 more points to close the gap to just 3 points.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Aldershot

Scraping the wins by the the narrowest of margins, Aaron Moses-Garvey got the only goal of the game in the 40th min. Luton dropped 2 more points, the gap now just 1 point.

League: Histon 3-0 Hampton & Richmond

:eek: their 4 shots in the whole game bagged them 3 goals. We outplayed them in every department yet found ourselves on the end of a heavy defeat.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Wrexham

Again we were poor and to be honest Wrexham deserved to win this game, our keeper had a terrible game and he gave the opposition the lead in the 61st min with an own goal. Aaron Moses-Garvey got us an equaliser 8 mins later but we really needed to win this to keep the pressure on Luton.

League Table

Player of the Month - Aaron Moses-Garvey - a few goals this month proving he is still good enough for this level

April 2012

League: Woking 0-0 Hampton & Richmond

Our chances of automatic promotion slipping away with a goalless draw against Woking. We really should have won it but we missed so many chances it was embarrassing.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Darlington

Our chances have all but gone now only a win against them away next match could give us a hint of a chance on the final day. Again we missed chance after chance and it has cost us.

League: Luton 2-1 Hampton & Richmond

We never looked like we were going to win this one and were lucky it was just 2-1. They took the lead in the 20th min but our only bright spark, Jabuti, got us an equaliser before half time. We knew our chances of winning the match were gone when Jabuti got injured in the 2nd half. Then they scored their 2nd and what turned out to be the winner to resign us to 2nd place.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Southport

Another poor performance but we managed to scrape a win, Jabuti got the goal in the 32nd min after recovering from an injury after the match against Luton. However he obviously hadn't fully recovered as he had to be taken off injured in this match too at half time. James Forrest got himself sent off in the 75th min but we hung on to claim the win. My big worry now is our poor form going into the playoffs, surely we can't bottle it after such a promising season.

League Table

Player of the Month - Tom Parsons - Some good performances in the 0-0 draws and the 1-0 win over Southport.

May 2012

Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg: Accrington 2-0 Hampton & Richmond

The whole season wasted in 1 match. We played so unbelievably poorly, our usually solid defence had turned to jelly our attackers couldn't hit a barn door and the midfielders couldn't string a few passes together. Their 1st came in the 7th min and they scored a 2nd on the counter attack when we were trying to find an equaliser in the 82nd min.

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Accrington

We started this match well enough, Sean Fitzharris scoring 1 of the 2 goals needed to at least take it to extra time. But we fizzled out in the 2nd half and in the last 10 mins I went all out attack. We couldn't get the 2nd and they hit us on the counter in the 93rd min to secure their route to the final.

So gutting considering the season we had :(

End of Season Summary: Hampton & Richmond, Blue Square Premier 2011/12

League: 2nd, Lost in Playoff semis 2-1 to Accrington on aggregate

FA Cup: Lost in 3rd round 3-0 away to Bristol City

FA Trophy: Lost in 1st Round 2-1 at home to Crawley

League Table, League Positions

Squad, Transfers

We played far above expectations throughout the season, pushing Luton all the way but a slight dip in form in the last few games of the league meant we had to settle ofr 2nd. That dip in form had serious consequences though, we went into the playoffs looking vulnerable and ended up losing 2-1 to Accrington on aggregate in the semis.

Player/s of the Season

Adam Forshaw - A great debut season for the midfielder and was integral to the h+r team contributing 7 goals and 9 assists in 44 appearances

Lewis Toshney - Another solid season from the left back to back up his great 1st season. Still hasn't scored for us yet.

Guney Ozcan - Been with me at h+r since the beginning and I can't imagine the team without him so far he has averaged 7.30 in 116 league matches for us

Callum Morris - Another great debut season, he partenered Guney Ozcan in the centre of defence and those 2 formed a great partnership.

Danny Hollands - Contributed well in midfield alongside Adam Forshaw, he racked up 6 goals and 12 assists

Season              League                Position        Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Blue Square South           4th        Lost in Playoff Final
2010/11         Blue Square South           1st        Promotion
2011/12         Blue Square Premier         2nd        Lost in Playoff Semi Final  

Thanks for the comments guys

Roll of Honour: Leagues

Premier League

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

Championship

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

League 1

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

League 2

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

Blue Square Premier

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

Blue Square North

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

Blue Square South

2009/10

2010/11

2011/12

Roll of honour: Cups

Champions League

2009/10: Chelsea 2-1 Inter Milan

2010/11: Barcelona 1-2e Man Utd

2011/12: Juventus 2-2p Inter

Euro Cup

2009/10: Everton 1-2 Arsenal

2010/11: Arsenal 0-1 Man City

2011/12: Fiorentina 0-1 Liverpool

Euro Super Cup

2009/10: Shaktar Donetsk 0-0p Barcelona

2010/11: Arsenal 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd 1-2 Man City

FA Cup

2009/10: Tottenham 2-1 Birmingham

2010/11: West Brom 0-2 Man City

2011/12: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

League Cup

2009/10: Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

2010/11: Birmingham 1-0 Blackburn

2011/12: Everton 0-0p Man City

Community Shield

2009/10: Man Utd 2-2p Chelsea

2010/11: Man City 1-0 Tottenham

2011/12: Man City 0-2 Man Utd

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

2009/10: Leeds 2-3e Millwall

2010/11: Stockport 0-5 Southampton

2011/12: Leicester 1-3 Leeds

FA Trophy

2009/10: Oxford 0-0p Histon

2010/11: AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Kettering

2011/12: Alfreton 3-1 Darlington

[center][b][u]All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2009/10           54              27         18           9         77 (1.43)   38 (0.70)      +39        50%
        2010/11           49              31         10           8         94 (1.92)   36 (0.73)      +58        63%
        2011/12           53              29         16           8         76 (1.43)   37 (0.70)      +39        55%
        Total             156             87         44           25        247(1.58)   111(0.71)      +136       56%

[center][b][u]Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2009/10            27              17          8             2       49 (1.81)    16 (0.59)      +32        63%
      2010/11            24              20          3             1       59 (2.46)    11 (0.46)      +48        83%
      2011/12            28              16          10            2       41 (1.46)    13 (0.46)      +28        57%
      Total              79              53          21            5      149 (1.89)    40 (0.51)      +108       67%

[center][b][u]Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2009/10            27              10          10            7       28 (1.04)    22 (0.81)      +6         37%
      2010/11            25              11          7             7       35 (1.40)    25 (1.00)      +10        44%
      2011/12            25              13          6             6       35 (1.40)    24 (0.96)      +11        52%
      Total              77              34          23            20      98 (1.27)    71 (0.92)      +27        44%

Preseason

Media Prediction: 12th

Expectations: Top Half Finish

Promotion Odds: 33-1

Wage Budget: £4,581 (£4,330)

Wage Bill: £4,088 (£3,889)

Transfer Budget: £30,915 (£0)

Ticket price: £12.00 (£12.00)

Season Ticket Holders: 92 (91)

Season Ticket Price: £203 (£203)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Transfers

Transfers: Incoming

Abu Ogogo (DR, MR)

Matthew Dolan (DL, DC, ML)

Abdul Osman (MC)

Sam Williams (MC, FC)

Lee Butcher (GK)

Transfers: Outgoing

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals----------Average Rating--------

Tom Parsons (DC, DR, DL)      105 (122)              5 (5)          7.05 (7.04)
        (2009-2012)

Jay Sztybel (DR, MR)           84 (103)              3 (3)          6.75 (6.75)
        (2009-2012)

James Keatings (MC, FC)        63 (72)               9 (12)         6.61 (6.61)
        (2010-2012)

Ross Perry (DC)                62 (72)               1 (1)          6.66 (6.66)   
        (2011-2013)

Matt Noble (DC, DR)            47 (56)               3 (4)          6.94 (6.96)
        (2010-2012)

Daniel Platt (GK)              42 (48)               0 (0)          6.77 (6.77)
        (2010-2012)

Key: league (all competitions) only in-game appearances 

Friendlies

Hampton & Richmond 0-1 Derby

Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Grays

Croydon Athletic 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

Guiseley 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

Hampton & Richmond 0-3 Yeovil

Hampton & Richmond 0-2 Stoke Reserves

Hampton & Richmond 2-0 GH Academy

Dorchester 0-0 Hampton & Richmond

Solihull Moors 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

A decent pre season although 1 worrying result is the 3-0 to Yeovil, quite worrying since Yeovil are 1 of the main contneders in the BSP.

Nice signing of Lee Butcher. A quality 'keeper. He was on loan at the Saints a few seasons back. :thup:

Oh yer just noticed he used to play for St Albans. He's my back up keeper at the moment he will probably be playing just the cup games this season.

August 2012

League: Hampton & Richmond 6-0 AFC Wimbledon

A great way to start the season, a game against our fierce rivals. Even better was the result, we thrashed them and to be honest it could have been a lot more, we had 10 clear cut chances this match. Ross Perry gave us the perfect start with a goal after 3 mins. Sean Fitzharris doubled our lead half way through the 1st half. Then Adam Forshaw earned and then scored a penalty on the 30 min mark to make it 3-0 and effectively game over. But we didn't stop there a Jabuti double in 2 mins made it 5-0 at ht. We calmed down a bit after half time and "only" scored 1 more in the 2nd half, Aaron Moses-Garvey came off the bench to complete the rout.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Kettering

Not as emphatic as last match but still a job well done. Danny Hollands scored in 1st half injury time to finally break down their resistance. Jabuti scored the 2nd in the 56th min to wrap up a comfortable victory.

League: Cheltenham 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

A Danny Hollands penalty on the half time whistle was enough to separate the 2 teams. We deserved to win but our performance wasn't the best and is something to worry about.

League: Burton 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Before the match I would have happily taken a draw, considering we are away to a team who last season were in the football league. But due to the nature of the goal we conceded and our performance a draw was unfortunate. Danny Hollands found the net for the 3rd time in 3 matches unfortunately this time it was his own net. Jabuti got an equaliser to give us something going into half time. We couldn't get a 2nd though and almost conceded late on in the game, their counter attacks proving a problem.

League: Hampton & Richmond 5-2 Eastbourne Borough

Another fine home performance, Abu Ogogo scored our 1st after 5 mins. He then doubled our lead on the 13th min, made more incredible by the fact that he's our right back. Jabuti then got a 3rd before half time and it looked like we were cruising. However they got 2 back in the 59th and 78th min and it looked like they would get something from the match. But 2 great counter attacks very late on stopped any chances of that happening, Jabuti made it 4-2 in the 87th min and Sean Fitzharris scored the 5th in injury time.

League Table

Player of the Month - Jabuti - 6 goals in the opening 5 games of the sason, a great return

September 2012

League: Wrexham 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

A disappointing draw, we didn't take our chances until the 70th min when Adam Forshaw scored to put us 1 up. But an 81st min equaliser denied us the win.

League: Hampton & Richmond 4-0 Ilkeston

An easy win against a team who are turning out to be the league's whipping boys. The match was over after 11 mins. Sean Fitzharris netted twice, in the 6th and 8th min. Then Abdul Osman got his 1st for the club in the 11th min. James Forrest got a 4th after half time, a good win but after the start we had I am secretly disappointed we only got 4.

League: Aldershot 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

Abu Ogogo was agin on the score sheet to score the 1st goal of the game after 37 mins. Sam Williams then got our 2nd after half time to further secure the 3 points. They got 1 back late on but couldn't get the all important equaliser.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 Salisbury

How we only scored 2 i'll never know, most of the match was highlights of us attacking. Adam Forshaw gave us the lead after 19 mins from the spot. Aaron Moses-Garvey got a 2nd just after half time. The got 1 back late on and we almost threw it away in injury time when their attack ended in them hitting the post.

League: Ebbsfleet 3-5 Hampton & Richmond

What a game! We went 2 up inside 5 mins, Sam Williams and Danny Hollands scoring the goals. Abu Ogogo then got another goal in the 27th min to put us 3-0 up at half time. However 2 goals in 2 mins right at the start of the 2nd half put them right back into it. Aaron Moses-Garvey made it 4-2 with a 56th min penalty. They then scored again in the 76th min to make it 4-3 before Sam Williams ended it with our 5th in the 87th min to stop any chance of them nicking a point.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Rushden

The complete opposite to the match before, a very poor performance considering how strong we have been at home recently.

League: Eastwood 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

Sean Fitzharris scored in the 23rd min to give us a deserved lead. That lead was short lived when our keeper put it into his own net just minutes later. It looked like the match was heading for a draw until we were awarded an apparently controversial penalty in the 86th min which Guney Ozcan put away.

League Table

Player of the Month - Abu Ogogo - so far has had a great start to life at h+r with 4 goals in 12 matches, not bad for a defender.

October 2012

League: Accrington 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

We were very lucky to escape this match with a draw. They took the lead after 5 mins but we quickly got back on level terms, Danny Hollands getting the goal. They then retook the lead in the 54th min but, just as it looked like we had fallen to our 1st league defeat but Sean Fitzharris popped up in the 93rd min to get us a 2nd equaliser.

League: Hampton & Richmond 4-0 Cambridge

The result flattered us, they had a man sent off in the 21st min and from then on it was game over for them. They were looking dodgy when they had 11 men, but now they were down to 10 there was only 1 outcome. Sean Fitzharris capitalised on our numbers advantage by scoring 2 goals in 4 mins before half time. Callum Morris then added a 3rd in the 88th min and James Forrest got the 4th in the 91st min.

League: Yeovil 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Sean Fitzharris gave us the lead after 23 mins but a late equaliser gave struggling Yeovil a draw.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Dover

A scrappy win, we had a man sent off in the 1st half but that still didn't stop us from playing much better than 2nd place Dover. Sean Fitzharris got us the goal and win that we deserve despite having a man less.

League: Darlington 1-3 Hampton & Richmond

Sean Fitzharris got on the scoresheet again after just 2 mins. Jabuti got a 2nd in the 22nd min. It looked like it was going to be a comfortable win but they got 1 back before half time to put a bit of pressure on us. Aaron Moses-Garvey restored our 2 goal lead in the 69th min and in the end we ran out comfortable winners.

FA Cup 4th Round Qual: Redditch 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

Not the performance I was expecting against Redditch. It looked like it would be going to a replay until in form Sean Fitzharris scored a late winner.

Sorry forgot to take a screenshot of league table (got too into the game)

Stat Attack - Sean Fitzharris has scored in every match for the last 7 matches, (scored 8 in the last 7)

Player of the Month - Sean Fitzharris - Scored in every game this month, really finding his form hopefully it will continue.

November 2012

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Chester

A comfortable home win, goals from Sam Williams and Adam Forshaw in the 1st half and a 3rd by Danny Hollands in the 2nd half gave us a 3-0 win. Hang on that can't be right Sean Fitzharris isn't on the score sheet:eek:

League: Alfreton 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

A scrappy win but its the result that matters, Abdul Osman getting the only goal of the game in the 50th min.

FA Cup 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Aldershot

Another easy home win against BSP side, Aldershot. Two 2nd half goals sealed it making it look more comfortable than it really was. Sam Williams took the lead in the 62nd min then Guney Ozcan got his 2nd of the season in the 73rd min.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Chelmsford

A poor home performance but again its the result that matters, Sean Fitzharris returns to the score sheet in the 28th min.

League: Crawley 2-0 Hampton & Richmond

An abrupt end to our unbeaten run which lasted 20 league games. 2 goals in the opening 20 mins left us reeling in shock. We never recovered and slumped to defeat.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Kidderminster

Back on track, hopefully last match was just a blip. Two second half goals were needed again. Jordan Lowdon scored his 1st of the season in the 68th min and Jabuti got our 2nd 4 mins later.

League Table

Player of the Month - Lewis Toshney - A great month from the left back who is finding his form from last season

Archived