Akinfeev vs Ochoa

Vangelis21

use the right threads mate... cant remember how many times ive seen people having to tell you this..

try the hull thread... the keeper thread... the buy and sell thread... take your pick tbh

and if you can keep them both... why would you not

1) it is the right thread. it is not a buy/ sell case, it is not about Hull (?? lol), it is not about ALL keepers but those two specifically.

2) and what do you mean "if you can"? why wouldn't i be able to? obviously missed the meaning.

what is your experience with fm? with all the respect. This is far from simple. As you might know, when a world class player, signed with a "key player" contract doesn't get first team games, he becomes unsettled, wants to leave and performs really bad.

its simple with keepers mate..

you already had a world class keeper in ochoa and went ahead and got another knowing full well the situation.. so with all due respect , dont get ansy with me.

as i said.. simple with keepers... one for important games like finals and season breakers... and the other for the less important ones...

you can easily keep two players happy for one position by giving each 20 games a season...

you gave as a choice 'keep both' .. thats what i suggested to you, dont insult the only person who is on here even answering your irrelevent question in the first place... jesus the attitude of some people

exactly but it is your attitude that is weird. helping means helping and not looking down on others. the answer "keep both, it is simple" it is not correct and i showed you that. now if you don't like my attitude for some reason just don't post. stop insulting people around you

Orignally posted by Vangelis21

the answer "keep both, it is simple" it is not correct and i showed you that.

If you already know the answer to your question, why are you on here asking it?

Personally, I don't see the point of having two world class keepers. Why don't you have one world class keeper and another younger one with potential that you can get tutored up that doesn't mind playing a few less games?

Anyway, good bye all, I'm going to France for a week without internet :)

Archived