club/player loyalty , why ?

as some of u may know due to my previous posts on here i have taken my local club ( long eaton utd, level 9) up to conference north so far , i hope to get them into the football league and hopefully beyond ( i have downloaded the extensions to the usual english league so started at level 9) phew :p i finally get to my question , has anyones player/club loyalty actually improved on your profile page ? i am asking because i have refused several job offers including ones from league clubs such as huddersfield,cardiff, leicester and others , i also agreed to sign a new deal at long eaton and my loyalty rating is still at 8 ! the same as it was when i took over the long eaton job ! very frustrating :(

Mine is 8 but iv loaned a lot of players in the 4 years iv managed. (2 different clubs)

it does go down if you loan players and make players unhappy and stuff.

SI should separate 'Player' and 'Club' because the player loyalty will drag most people down. Even if you're at a club for 10 years, if you're constantly buying and selling players then your loyalty attribute will be low.

SI should separate 'Player' and 'Club' because the player loyalty will drag most people down. Even if you're at a club for 10 years, if you're constantly buying and selling players then your loyalty attribute will be low.

I'm thinking the same here.

My loyalty is 20(and has been for a considerable amount of time). I have been managing Chelsea since the start of the game and I'm now in the 2023/2024 season.

I have mostly had job offers from national teams and since 2018 I have saved each job offer as a note; so that I am albe to take count of the amount of job offers I receive.

I the five years from 2018 I have received 10 job offers: 2 from both Mexico and Croatia and 1 from each of the following: England, France, Turkey, Russia, Netherlands, Greece.

Mine's been 20 for the last couple of seasons at Team Bath (currently in 2019), applied for a job at Man Utd once 3 seasons ago but that's it. I rarely sell players unless I need to or a big money offer comes in and they want to leave, and whenever I get asked if a player's leaving I always say that I'm confident of keeping them so that's probably why.

• 1 month later...

at the moment mine is 18 i have been with man utd for a current 8 years, in recent seasons in the game i have only brought in 1 or 2 players each summer and not many exiting the club, i think this is what to do to get your stats up i also praise my players form if that makes any difference it might do

Mine is 17. Though I've been at my club for 7 years, turning down any offers for me, and my squad is largely unchanged. In 3 of my 7 full seasons I didn't sign a single player, and lately, I pretty much only sign youngsters who take 2-3 years to get in the line up. And I only sell a first team player occasionally, it's mostly young players who won't cut it.

Archived