Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the multiple post but these ideas just keep popping up after I submit my last post.

The thing I hate about some smaller nations is that when they go into a big international tournament (e.g. The World Cup) If you have a smaller db, don't have retaintion of some nations, or if you don't use a DDT file then some of the smaller nations from Africa or Asia will have a bunch of grey players for the squad. Which is fine but sometimes the grey players turn out to be quite decent and you may want to actually sign those players but you can't because they are randomly generated and will disappear right after the tournament. Why don't we allow an option where if a country makes it to an big international tournament and if their team does not have enough real players, just generate some random players and put them in some clubs in that country. This will make sense because let say you're an average player from an unknown low rep african country playing for a local side then you probably not heard of before, which is sorta like being a grey player. Then your country makes it to the world cup and you're suddenly in the spotlight, and if you country has one of those fluke world cups (like senegal in 02) then other teams may actually go and try to sign you. But right now you can't because the team is usually fill with a bunch of grey players.

This could be implemented by putting an option in the start up screen next to the "retain players from nations:" and have a checkbox called "retain random generated players for national team". I could even see this option expanded to make other small nations manageable for nations with less than 150 players. Something like a "Make all nations manageable" or "Make the following nations manageable" and let the user select the nations (kinda like the retain players from nations option)

The additional comments having some effect, like when I suggested that Neville should retire, after a shocker against me, Liverpool, that perhaps those words get into his head, and he has thoughts about retirement, and other comments doing other stuff, like inspiring your players after completely slagging them off.

Would be an awesome thing to have, and that could make you the master of the mind games.

Obviously the whole retirement thing would work on older players, not 20 year olds.

Just a small thing but when you offer a new contract to a player and it says " player x is unwilling to discuss a contract at this time" there should be a reason for this included like doesn't get on with player a, wants to win a trophy that he doesn't think is possible at the club etc.

More accurate staff search/player search - as the Assistant no matter how good he is, will never actually give you a FULL list of interested players/staff.

I have to use Genie to get exactly what i want.

Isn't that entirely down to your overall scouting coverage? If you don't have scouting knowledge of the players and staff in some backwater country, how is the Assistant Manager going to be able to provide you with a FULL list of interested players/staff? Seems the simple solution is to send your scouts to the countries you don't yet have knowledge of so you can increase that knowledge and expand your lists of interested players/staff.

I was going to post something about youth academies and the like, however browsing the most recent posts and another entire thread dedicated to the topic, it seems I am not the only one who is thinking that way.... :D

i think that one of the main problems for si this year is that the fun has kind of gone out of the game and its become abit more acedemic for people. personally i think that si need to address a lot of issues with the game as a lot of people are saying their struggling to get into the game at all! therefore i would like to see hopefully at least 1 of these ideas in the next version or il probs not buy the game.

1. drastic overall of press conferences, there awful! and si missed one major factor in press conferences themselves actually unveiling a new signing! a bit silly when u think about it missing something as simple as that.

2. something with the stadiums, have a 2D blue print of the stadium of ur team and then on the other half of the screen have potential ideas for new stands etc kind of like FIFA manager. and for people that say its not part of a managers duty, then their liying becasue rangers stadium was actually designed by their manager at the time and im sure that new stadiums such as liverpools new stadium did not have some sort of input from Benitez as i doubt he would of let people design the whole stadium who dont know nothing about football!

3. get rid of the 3D match engine!!!!!! si said the technology was there, obviously its not and im sure 80%+ of people who play the game probably dont even use it! they should focus more on other areas.

4. something simple like getting kinghted for e.g. winning the quadruple or something or even being able to arrange testimonial matches, simple little things can go a long way.

5. being able to globalise ur club more, i know u can get feeder clubs in e.g. usa etc and u can buy players which gain extra revenue but what about setting up academies in other parts of the world like in real life or being able to do something with merchandise just to be able to globalise things and make it a bit more fun.

So in conclusion, i think that si have to make the game a lot more fun! maybe even taking a couple of ideas from FIFA manager as i know a lot of my friends who used to play fm up untill this current version have turned to FIFA manager and say that in most areas its a lot better than fm cause its more fun

1. Probably something that needs to be looked at.

2. The manager may have some input, but I don't think he's going to design the stadium himself.

3. You can play without it if you want I don't see the problem here

4. Not sure how being knighted makes the game more fun.

5. Academies, yes, choosing your merchandise, no, again something a manager wouldn't do

Hi SI People!!

Sorry if this idea was already posted... I think that it would be really cool if we managers could have an account with the money we make from the contracts we have, subtracting a % for living of course, and be able to invest that money! For example buying players we want and have them play wherever we want, like sport funds do, buying team shares or even buy a smalltown team... Maybe create one too... What do You THINK?? thanks for listening and sorry for the bad english....

I would like testimonials to be implemented - If a player has been at your club for 10 years (as a rule of thumb) you can make a board request to organise a testimonial for player x. The board would then give you a list of teams that your team featuring the testimonial player can play against. I know IRL testimonial matches contain a whole mix of players from all different clubs - obviously this would be very good to have on FM, but it might be hard to code. But anyway I would really like this to be in the game.

Also, as suggested recently week-by-week odds for promotion, title winners, relegation and cup winners would be great addition - This could then be linked much better to the media prediction finish, press conferences and confidence. I think that this feature would improve the FM interaction vastly.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before.

During the season when a player gets injured I get the choice whether to send him to the physio or give him an injection. IIRC it has happened to me that a player gets mad when he receives an injection. So when the e-mail message pops up in the inbox a bit of information should be added on how the player feels about it. If he wants to take the risks that comes with an injection I should know, if he really, really doesn't want one I should know as well. Currently you lack any knowledge about player preferences. IRL you would simply ask a player what his preferences are!!

can we have the option to say, when we ask board for more transfer money, why we want that money. For example - for a big, high profile signing, and if the signing fails then the board will react.

Other reasons - need X amount of players for new season, cover for PLAYER NAME, PLAYER NAME is injured - so need replacement,

Simple suggestion but I feel it would be worthwhile to implement...

On the Goal Keeper 'Distribute To' specific instruction drop down list, positions should be included such as DC, DR/L. This would mean you can distribute to either fullback and break quickly rather than picking just one side and perhaps wasting time for the specific fullback to get into position.

I think the following improvements would make FM both more enjoyable and realistic.

- Regarding training i think it would be better if you could ask a coach to put together a training schedule for a certain player or position, with variable success dependent on his coaching stats.

- Youth acadamies that you can look at a squad for in different countries and then move them into your U-18's and reserves should you see good potential.

- On your squad homepage you should be able to customise what stats you see for your players without having to edit coding.

- When making your tactics you should be able to ask for assistant feedback on this screen on where he believes this will work and what he would do to improve it. Tactical and set piece coaches should also have a say in how they thing your current plan will work and what they would do to make it better.

- Scouting is much too easy for lower league clubs, with a part time scout you would never get a 25 reports 3 days after scouting players it would take a few months. I also believe that lower scouts should actually show the wrong hidden attributes if they have bad scouting stats, this has happened many times in real life with players being completly wrongly evaluated. At the low end of football it should be incredibly hard to scout a host a good league 1 players whilst in the conference, if this did happen there would many more clubs making huge jumps up the league system. The knowledge system should also be brought down to regional areas of countries for very small clubs.

- The finance system is good but it would be useful for th board to tell you why you are losing money when you appear to be entirly within budget. I think it would also be more realistic if clubs did have a chairmen who went through financial turmoil and would have to stop funding or even use the clubs funds.

- The transfer systme need to be completly reworked. firstly for lower league teams it should be incredibly hard to pursuade good players to sign for you and even hard for you to find these players. why would a player with league1 stats be entirly ignored by all other clubs except you, this is unrealistic and should be addressed.

- Also why do clubs never spend their budgets tht you would have if ou were managing them. i have frequently seen teams in the premiership and championship not by players despite glaring weak links in their first team. their is far more transfers in real life than on FM particually with the biggr clubs and this should be improved so that clubs by the better players they can afford so its more challenging.

- invloving transfers again, why do clubs in the higher division never invest in young players. you can very easily scout the entire world for the best youth players and face no competion for their signature yet in real life all the big clubs know the majority of the best 16 year old players around the world. Each season all premier league clubs by around three U-18's with good potential and this should be reflected in the game with more competition for these high quality youngsters.

- A small point about selling and loaning, this should be made easier to do particualarly when you offer your decent youngsters for a few K. loanees will almost always be taken up in real life by someone and this should be reflected in the game.

- Your U-18's should be filled with more foreign players when at big clubs perphaps players from countries you have been scouting. this would reflect the multiculturalism seen in most league acadamies.

- i would like to see other clubs more ative in improving their staff like a human player would.

- In your competition perphaps more build up to big games with a more sky sports news type feel. clubs going on ig runs in any league or having lots of players sent off should come up along with stories of promising youngsters from around the world that have been unearthed. this could also include big game build up with genrated quotes from ex players and pundits it could also include the relegation and promotion permeatations from within your league sysstem. i think this would make the gamemore fun and also reflect real life more accuralty.

- I think it would be more realistic if the board were more leinant when you are approuched with a job over. this should see them let you negotiaite with other clubs.

- More chairmen influence on the game. perphaps your chairmen could have stats like patients, ambition, financial security, influenced by fans, inteferenc within club, popularity amongst fans, interest in improving club. you could have meeting with him regarding budgets, loss of form, your ambitions, what he wants to do, and regarding your sacking with stricter circumstances suggestded. E.G you must win your next game. this would be more accurate to real life were the chairmen and fans are the most important people around the club and the relations with these people should be improved.

- more acuratly looking into you clubs facilities and perpahaps showing a model of your trining ground facilities more in depthe and stadium facilities and show where they are particually in need of repair. Perphaps suggestions regarding improvement could be more in depth with a 3D ground model shown and where the improvemnts will happen. a bit like premier league manager only done with more of the quality of FM.

i know the list is long and sorry for any spellings withn. i think when making the new version the main focus should be making the AI use the games potential to the full like a human manager would be doing. then i would say improving the chairmen and fan situation and gorund and facilities. the game should also be made much harder when bringing a team up through the leagues. the stumbling blocks many of the clubs face like lack of quality player and staff, poor traing, finances, infering chairmen, chairment that dont chair, players demanding to leave by going on strike should be more accuratly represented within the game. Mainly a focus on making the AI do all the things a human manager would do to make the game very challenging would be my main area of focusing development.

This thread is so old!!! 2006??

I want more recognition for end of season achievements. A few text boxs here and there that say who won what is boring. And what about a trophy cabinet?? Just something that makes the season worthwhile...

Can we have a way to train up diving/flopping ?

Announcer: "Oh my, surely thats a dive...wait, Mr. Smith is pointing directly to the spot!"

Colourman: "Och...that was an awful flop, all the flailing and histrionics..you'd think 'is bloody leg was off...caught the referee completely wrong sighted..."

:D

Yo, Championsleague last 16 draw is made, then the games are played.

Then quarterf inal and semi are made together, and so the remaining games are played IRL

ATM in the game, all 3 draws are made together, which is incorrect. Can the change be made, it's only small.

More of a question really.

Isn't is the case that UEFA decide bans for European competitions, not the FA? I always thought it wouldn't be upto the FA, but the game always refers to the FA upholding a players' European ban.

I think it's obvious what my question, so there's no point typing it - it's a small thing but has bugged me for ages.

Sorry if it's been posted before but i would like it if you decide to go all out attack during a game then it is INSTANT. Fed up with waiting 10 mins for the ball to go off and the game ending and nothing happening. After all a manager is just yelling at his players not subbing anyone.

I would like to see the option of rather than just offering a contract being able to talk to a transfer target with your vision for the club, where you want to be in 2 years time, who else you want to bring in and how he would fit in with your ambitions. Additionally if you didnt fulfil what you told him, he could become disillusioned and unhappy.

This would work with my other idea of being able to have talks with players currently at the club, in a sort of press conference style that is currently in fm09.

Also option to manage a womans team.

A minor yet helpful addition would be to include nations that are exempt from quota rules. In a thread recently, I found out that many african nations were actually exempt from Non-EU player rulings in Spain. As this is obviously coded in FM, a list of countries that do no feature under the ruling would prevent the user having to ask on the form for countries which do not count as Non-EU countries/reasearch themselves.

it's not so much somthing new but i think regens and AI team rebuilding needs to be improved for long term enjoyment..

regens could be created from bands, a bit like when the game starts there are certain amount of players which start with -1 upto -9 etc, linked with these bands could be a larger type of player personalities. there are so many regens with above 175 for PA but they end up with 2 in key area's or have 3 for consistancy..

As for AI club's and managers there needs to be some kind of stats which will make that manager prefere youth, experiance or mixed, they should have the ability to keep players with high PA and CA depending on age.... these need to be fixed for long term enjoyment

I would like to see a feature implemented where that when you sign a new contract or take over a new club, you get to say how you are going to run it.

For example, you take over Preston, say and you say you are going to concentrate on youth. Therefore the club is more likely to generate funds for youth development and more unwilling to fund for big names and older players. Or say you're going to create a Galacticos culture and therefore, all youth signings are pretty much out the door unless they are of a certain level. On the new contract thing, you sign and the same happens, you mention how you are going to run it and go from there.

I would also like to see when managing in Spain, presidential elections. With the then added pressure of trying to sign the player that the incoming president rode in on.

The option to send coaches to watch my next opponents, maybe not crucial but I'd trust a coaches oponion on a teams tactics, strengths & weaknesses over a scout who should only be interested in finding me the next world talent.

The option to cancel subtitutions after a goal is scored, if I score lat on to take the lead I'd like the chance to not bring on that extra forward & on the flip side if let one in I'd prefer to change that extra defender for another forward.

Hi all,

I have few small ideas..

Calendar improvements

1. why can´t we add notes to calendar by doubleclicking or rightclicking the date where we want to put a note in.

2. Option to see injuries in calendar. You could have a tickbox or something that when you check it, it would show a small line on the calendar spanning over the dates the player in question is injured. Here´s a photo of what it could look like.

Matchviewing improvement

1. If you want to check on an player more closely on the pitch, now what you can do is click on him and it displays his name all the time + the ones that are closest to the ball.

What if you could highlight the name with different colours?

for example, I´m interested in a player from opposition team and want to see how he´ll perform. To be able to do that better, I choose to have his name highlighted with, lets say blue colour, or something else that makes him stand out more from the rest of the players.

Sorry if these have been mentioned earlier, didn´t find with a quick search though.

WBR

MN

Not a specific idea, but a suggestion for any improvements. I think the most important features implemented by Si are the ones that appear in the game and we notice, not the ones we make ourselves.

An example; the media has become quite boring for a lot (not all) fm players. In 2005 it was very exciting, but the enthusiasm died away. The 3D match engine enthusiasm will never die as it is a set feature, not somthing we continually have to respond to. Feeder clubs are similar as is tutoring. I feel media conferences are too boring now, and allow my assistant to take care of them.

So somthing like testimonials could be good, but as long as it is an infequent aspect.

Constantly trying to add fancy features detracts from the point of the game.

Small things like, cancelling subs, certain news alerts are what the game needs to improve on. And of coures realism. Some clubs take 3 years to buy their first ingame player, which is ridiculous, especially for Maun Utd or Chelsea who buy every year.

Better manager interaction, even for Champions League and UEFA Cup matches.

More feedback on what goes on in the world, which manager got sacked - who replaced him... clubs mega transfers, achievements... etc.

NO! more stupid & repetitive media interaction, players over-reacting on it.

Simple tactics system, smarter AI transfer policy and chosing of the first 11, better feedback from assistant managers, training that actually means something (drop sliders for both tactics & training).

More recognition and respect for the manager's achievements, easier to get on the clubs favoured personal.

To put it simple, BRING BACK the fun into the game.

To Moderators - i have looked everywhere for a thread of this type but unable to find, so please don't close.

As i tend to play FM everyday, i've been thinking about a few improvements for future editions and it would be great if they could be taken into consideration and of course, add your own.

Positional Scouting - Being able to ask a scout to search for a specific position or talent. would be good if you could suggest scouting a goal scorer and your scouts then scoured the leagues for someone who could possibly do the job. or a playmaker, a player who dictates the play for your team and is essentially the heartbeat of your team.

Improve transfers - in the italian leagues, they have a tendency to include loan deals into permanent transfers. possibly very complicated but a useful tool to coax smaller teams to release their best players if you send 2 promising youngsters on loan to them.

International Choice - players rejecting international call ups due to waiting for a call from a bigger nation. or players waiting for citizenship to play for a smaller nation.

suggesting players get called up for international duty when they are being over looked.

club v country rows would also be a good inclusion, i see that this only really applies in the game at present if you are an international manager.

Media - i would like to see players complaining about being played out of position when they are not performing well or if they aren't overly versatile. only a small thing but i think its relevant when strikers are being converted to wingers, wingers to fullbacks and a few others.

players plumping for a transfer to a different club, not necessarily asking for a transfer but flirting with other clubs to create interest in them.

more media hype around wonder kids.

Directors of Football and interfering chairmen - i would like to see clubs appointing a director of football with you for your first season or so, so that you are unable to make your own signings but can only suggest either an area which you want improved or suggest a player that you want signed for your team. i know the game is football manager and not football coach but i think that it is a true representation of football these days, especially when an unproven manager takes over they have to prove to the club that they can make their own signings. Also would be good to have interfering chairmen suggesting which players that they want you to play. in past fm's, chairmen have signed players for teams but often enough, they sign players that are unneeded or they don't force you to play them.

like in spain, i would like to see presidential candidate elections and promises of big name players.

3rd party agents and some kind of real agent involvement, i know people have been banging on about this for ages but i think its definitely needed.

most of my ideas are based around the reality of modern day football and i realise that they maybe complicated to translate in the game but i think they are just further improvements to the simulation.

I am 110% in favour of interfering chairman. Take what's going on at Manc for example, players are being brought for Mark Hughes and he's being paid too much to care. It would be thrilling if when a club gets taken over by a shiek the game followed a similar pattern to real life. That is, ludricrous public bids for World Class players and instant pressure on managers to bring results. That would make the game so much more intense.

To Moderators - i have looked everywhere for a thread of this type but unable to find, so please don't close.

Positional Scouting - Being able to ask a scout to search for a specific position or talent. would be good if you could suggest scouting a goal scorer and your scouts then scoured the leagues for someone who could possibly do the job. or a playmaker, a player who dictates the play for your team and is essentially the heartbeat of your team.

You can do this now, by setting search criteria when you tell the scout where to search.

Apologies if this has been posted.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand theres a CA/PA limit on regens depending on what division the team they are generated for is playing in.

Clearly this stops players like Ian Wright/Teddy Sheringham/Les Ferdinand/(The 1980's) Alan Smith coming through.

So I was thinking that this limit should be removed and (especially lower-league) regens PA/CA should be more random with regards to their CA/PA.

I know that this could lead to a relatively large amount of world beating regens coming through lower-league teams. And there might be some programming issues with this. But I think if it was implemented well and once in a blue moon a good quality regen came through a lower team it would add realism.

(that was worded terribly.)

I've been thinking of a lot of things lately during those waits between continues that accent my daily existence and it's no coincidence that a lot of them apply to FM! While I think it's an awesome game (though FM09 has been rather frustrating with its many issues) I do think there are a lot of things that can be added on a minor scale.

Basically, little things to introduce a bit more of a fun factor and randomness in between the daily adjustments of tactical slider bars, passing ranges and marking schemes. Now, bear in mind that I don't know too much about the internal workings of the game, but I assume that most things run formulaic checks on various data fields, both hidden and visible, to compute a result or whatchamacallit.

Like, finishing plus decision making plus composure equals GOOOOOAAAAL!! GOL GOL GOL ... digressed.

Okay, here goes. For this opening suggestion, assume you are interested in signing a player. For argument's and an example's sake, let's name him Johnny Foreigner. He's a pacy, versatile, ambitious right winger who would, if he agrees to join you, be the star player of your mid-table club.

So, you send out your best scout to check him out, and he reports back to you with information about the players strengths and weaknesses, personality and that's he's a quality player. Fine. You want him, and you make a bid. His club negotiates, and finally accepts an offer.

Excellent. Now comes the meat of it.

What I'd like is for the signing process to be expanded. In place of just a simple, vanilla contract offer and your only negotiating tools being a big contract, squad status and clauses, introduce a dialogue with the player or his agent! (I think someone has said something like this further up, but I'm expanding on the idea.)

You could go into a series of Q/A, or a conversation of sorts, in a similar vein to the press conference mechanism. Your answers should check off against the player's personality and his ability. A couple of examples:

Q. Foreigner's agent is curious as to what your ambitions are regarding this season's progress. Is there a likelihood for him to be playing continental football in the coming years if he agrees to join you? (This could be worded third person like this, or as a head-to-head dialogue. Same for answers.)

* Definitely. We're confident of finishing in the top spots this season, and he'll be a vital part of making that happen.

* Yes. It'll be tough going, but he'll help us for certain, and I think we can make it if we work hard and play games one at a time.

* I'm not confident of making it but we might have a chance. It's football, anything can happen!

* That's very unlikely, we don't really have the quality to challenge this year. We'll need (insert funds, signings, whatever here) to make that happen.

So, suppose you check off number one... that means you show ambition, but are looking to punch above your weight (linked to media prediction, board expectation etc?). So, he'll have to be a bit of a blindly ambitious type to accept this answer as the best one. His ambition, pressure, determination, decisions etc can be linked to this, positively or negatively. Likewise for the others, players will different personalities or mental stats or ability level will prefer certain answers. Essentially, a series of questions related to the club's ambition, the player's expectations of fitting in with the club/team mentality etc can be asked. The whole point? The manager can, with his answers, either positively or negatively shift the player's impression and willingness to sign with his answers, as well as perhaps affect your relationship with the player to some extent. This might help in signing a player perhaps a tiny bit too good for the club, for instance... if all goes well, perhaps he can be convinced to take a slight wage cut! Anyway, I think this could be really fun to have, as it also means you may not be guaranteed to get every player you go after!

The above really lays down the framework for the majority of my other ideas, all of which are essentially tied to players, managers and clubs, using attributes both hidden and visible, to present the player with 'choice' scenarios. Similar to 'random events' that are used in other games (off the top of my head, Fifa 06 onwards manager mode, the Sims 2, Civilization 4 etc - the trend is that they're all simulation games of a sort, and FM is as well... and these 'events' introduce a really fun aspect of spontaneity. They can get tedious and recurring, however, but I feel FM can implement them very well in a dynamic way, because no two players have the same stats, no two clubs have the same reputation, the list goes on. There are no hard right or wronganswers, but instead all are subjective shades of gray!)

So, aside from pre-transfer chats with players? Well, random events of course! They could be every week, two weeks. They could be after rival games or cup games, big games, wins, losses, even on days when nothing happens. There will need to be a lot of them, though! Still, I don't think it's an unreasonable amount of work, because even if an event does recur over the course of a season, it could use a different player for example. I'd like to see things like basic interaction with players related to training, praising or complimenting them in a certain way. Something that happens in the pub after a good local win, or a swanky night out in the city's best nightclub after a Champions' League tie! Essentially, I'd love a lot more interaction with players that allows you to get a bit more 'personal' with them, and I think the framework is already in place since they already have so many numeric attributes, personality-related ones included!

I'd provide more examples, but this post is already gargantuan. Hope this appeals!

Apologies if this has been posted.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand theres a CA/PA limit on regens depending on what division the team they are generated for is playing in.

Clearly this stops players like Ian Wright/Teddy Sheringham/Les Ferdinand/(The 1980's) Alan Smith coming through.

So I was thinking that this limit should be removed and (especially lower-league) regens PA/CA should be more random with regards to their CA/PA.

I know that this could lead to a relatively large amount of world beating regens coming through lower-league teams. And there might be some programming issues with this. But I think if it was implemented well and once in a blue moon a good quality regen came through a lower team it would add realism.

(that was worded terribly.)

There are WAY too many quality regens coming from lower league teams.

One very important one is to improve career-games... Hype around young managers, see the progress they have made with smaller clubs, rather than have it all depend on what reputation they chose at the start of the game.

Also, I really like the idea of interfering chairmen!! For example, at a club like Olympiacos, where managers rarely stay a full season at a club, though managers will have a say on what players to bring in, the chairman will always sign a few players himself that have impressed in the Greek SuperLeague, or who they think will have a high re-sale value (example: Neri Castillo was signed personally by the Olympiacos chairman at the age of 16. he stayed until he was 23 and was then sold to Shakhtar Donetsk for 15 million euros... the player had low professionalism, many coaches wanted to get rid of him, but the chairman insisted on him believing/adoring his talents and was eventually proven right from the money he made off him).

1) I would like to see an improvement when playing a game in many in-game years. E.g. playing in the english Premier League the first seasons is always the toughest where as the years progress and their star players gets old an retires, they begin to be rubbish. Especially the bigger teams like Man u, liverpool etc.. I rarely see the bigger clubs buying huge 15-19 year old great talents or wonderkids as they could do IRL. Or maybe just take a chance on a player that COULD be a great player someday.

2) I would also like to see an improvement in the value of regens. You do not see 20 year old regen wonderkid worth £30M as e.g. Aguero - only if he gets sold for that price. Of course, it's not everyday a player like Aguero spawns, but it should happen ones in a while. AND when/if that happens the big clubs should be trying to buy these great talents.

I would like you to post new ideas about FM.

I think that our ideas can help SI and SEGA to make FM even better.

Not sure if this is possible. But can it be looked at when you are advertising for staff ie coach,scout etc, the ability to remove those from the list you are not interested in would make it a lot easier to search after a certain time if you continue the advert.

Hope this makes sense.

When going on Holiday, I would like to be able to select 'Return from holiday when offered a job" without selecting "Apply for managerial positions at:".

I played a Full Season and couldn't motivate myself for Season 2. So I Holiday'd the whole 2nd & 3rd seasons, and have missed bigger clubs offering me a job. I don't want to apply for new jobs or I'll get sacked, but I'd like the holiday to end if I was offered a job that is clearly worth my while.

Manager reputation. I think the game could be a whole lot more realistic - and fun on long term games, if you were able to develop a reputation for your style of management.

For example you could be one to get teams up the lower leagues(Mick McCarthy), you could be good at keeping teams up in the top league (Allardyce), you could be a manager of building up less fashionable teams and creating success (harry redknapp) or you could be a manager who comes and goes, but guarantees trophies (mourinho), so this ought to be implemented into the game.

Realistically clubs look at the previous jobs of managers to see if they would fit at their club, and managers often need a lucky break to make the jump from promotion sides to league winners :thup:

I would like being able to use the money raised over the seasons managing team. Not that whole living costs thign that in Fifa manager as that wouldn't have any bearing on the game, but being able to buy stakes in clubs like said towards the top of the page. For example you hear the club is about to be taken over you could buy a stake of the club to try and keep the club public. Or when you retire your manager, if you have lots of money buy yourself onto the board so if you create a 'son/daughter' as a manager you could see your former self on the board.

Also i like the idea of building training academys around the world. And would like to see what size the fan base is around the world and not just the reputation.

Archived