Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

It would be even better to select countryes on some kind of globus. In tactics panel you can write tactics on the board ( sending one player to multiple positions at the same time and in different conditions [oponents attack, your attack]), I think that would be so cool!!

Thank you, i hope you will made this changes.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that you should put in instead old way of selecting countries and leagues some kind of globus

like in the google earth like previous guy said that would be excellent and you should put in tactics screen, board like in real life where you have round circles like old ones but where you can move them everywhere like in CM 2008/2009 and something like choke where you can draw where you want your players to feed,pass,and run that would be great and of course with those ideas that i said before cheers!!!! icon_cool.gif

Sorry if something similar has been posted.

I think that we should have an agent within the game.

The new news and inbox system has left a lot of people out of the loop regarding the comings and goings upon the manager side so the agent will send you a message saying that the job X club has become available, and perhaps also tells you your chance of getting the job if you happened to apply for it.

Also to stop this small feature becoming insiginifcant it will need expanding a little so maybe if this agent could also help contract negotiations suggesting what the player should aim for and also do a similar job to a scouting job telling the user what jobs are available, where a managers job is under threat and seeing who would be intrested in your services if you wanted a new job.

Just a suggestion for you, SI, for the next version.

Why don't you implement CA and PA for different positions? After all, A means Ability.

Someone like Kaka who is a good AMC may not have the ability to be a GK. Then CA for AMC can be 192, while CA for GK is only 10. I hope you can understand what I mean. The meaning of CA and PA is too wide in this game.

1) Remove penalty training from the set piece training and give it it's own training section. Currently you end up training any strikers that are good at penalties to also be good at taking corners, and long throws which I really dislike.

2) The needs to remember my negotiations when players make enquiries about my players. If a team made an enquiry and I set the negotiations to £250k upfront, £250k over 24 months, and 50% sell on fee, then another team comes in with an enquiry and the transfer is set at £500k upfront for that new enquiry. It should come up as £250k upfront, £250k over 24 months, and 50% sell on fee, which I can then change at my leisure if I wish, rather then me having to go through changing it again for each enquiry (and I can have about 50 enquiries in a single transfer window for the same player).

3) FM08 manual implies that composure is an important stat for defending not just shooting. If it does have an effect on a defender placed under defensive pressure than can it be moved from shooting training to a different training section a defender is more likely to be assigned too? If it has no effect on defenders then the manual should be changed for FM09.

4) I'd like a bit more indepth training. Maybe having 2-3 more sections so you can fine tune your training a bit more then you can now. I'm not saying go back to the old selecting 5 a side match on a wed afternoon stuff which was a nightmare. This is a bit like point 1) but I don't like that to train my DC to head the ball also improves their flair and dribbling which I don't want my DC to even contemplate in a match. Also it'd be nice if training goalkeepers used a different set of training assignments, having maybe 4-5 assignments (instead of just a catch all goalkeeping assignment and the outfield assignments) plus strength and aerobic.

5) Finances in the lower leagues (i've played a lot in BSP and below in England) seem a bit wrong. As a semi-pro club in the BSP I was able to amass £1m in the bank, not counting players sales or a significant cup run, in 3 years. The wage budget was very tight and no transfer funds were spent.

Can't edit and I just thought of something else.

The game needs to give you some indication of when you have asked for stadium expansion, youth or training facilities upgrade that the board have approved your request. I often ask the right at the start of the season about an upgrade and 2-3 days later when I get to the end of a season the board get annoyed as I ask them again as I'd forgotten I'd they already said yes. Also for training and youth upgrades can we please have some indiction when they are going to be completed on the club information screen like you do currently for the stadium expansion, so we can know that the upgrade is actually in progresss.

adding some variety to the team talks would be great, for example

'You are playing against p***ies. is that all you can give?'

'Go out there and **** them'

another good feature would be to let us give a nickname to even a team like we can to a player. icon_wink.gif

Not sure if this has been mentioned but ...

I would like to see the addition of the ability to apply for postponement of mathes. i.e. if you have an extremely important chmpions league game on wednesday you could apply for postponement of the match for the following saturday . But obviously you should have to give reasons for the postponement and not just ask for it randomly icon_wink.gif and give us a chance of actualy getting it unlike appealing a red card etc. icon_wink.gif

I would like to see this in new football manager game I hope that you will put it with wishes i mentioned before.I should begin:1)I would like you to make that you make difference betwen the teams who come from smaller countries and from smaller leagues because it is not same that you play with some club who plays with stronger clubs in the league and club who plays with clubs that are weaker than him.You should make that every club in the world can buy every player if he has much money and it must be dependig on if he is building a good team and if he is playing in Championship League but also if some club from league 5 is pursuing a player that player should be more interested in the club that is in some European contest.

2)I would also like you to make more realistic AI system than before he should know when he sold a star player that he should replace him with new player.He should know that big clubs dont buy old players who dont have enough reputation better AI that is more difficult to play.

3)Then you should make that feeder clubs are made in those countries that you have choosen.

4)You should make that when you choose the game you already have all first and second leagues and then you choose lower divisions if you like that would be better than old way because you could have new clubs in European competitions.

5)You should make that if some club is playing much games its players will surely be more tired

Then you should make that clubs that arent fighting for 1 place should fight thrugh the

cup.

In other words you should work harder and make game realistic as in real world.And listen to our advices.I am sure that you are capable of making such a game that will beat concurention.

Good luck!!!!!!!

I'm sure its been said but a 3D engine that integrates the database would be and should be THE next evolution of this series. Just make 3d polygons do what the dots do now icon_razz.gif

Probably been said before but I would like an option to refuse all enquiries for a player - the game would be so much quicker if I wasn't rejecting every enquiry every day.

Also I know we have the option to reject all offers but this should be split into reject transfer offer and reject loan offer - that way you could have it set to reject any transfer offer and accept loan offers.

Media is boring - you end up answering the same questions over and over with the same answers

Dedicated youth search like we used to have - too easy to pick up class U18's through the player search screen - all you have to do is click on approach to sign, offer a youth contract and if their status is First Team or Hot Prospect then you snap them up! - if not then cancel

442 being more effective

Scout reports - they should compare a player to the division standard and not the standard of your first team - you miss out on so many players because they are of an equal standard and you cannot build a strong squad

ihello,I have been playing manager games for a long time,and i think that best manager was CM 03/04.I dont know why you cant make realistic manager game because i think that you have started beautiful project.I hope that you will read my this and make this wishes real and make our dream come true to become a Manager and drive our time to glory.

Here are some wishes that i think will change way of playing and make game more realistic so i will begin:

1)First of all you should make better skin skin with better background.

2)Then you should make better game system and make game more difficult by making that when you are coaching some league that are not in league five(England,France,Germany,Spain,Italy)you should try harder to beat those teams unless those teams arent tired or have low morale.You should make that teams who have a good players shouldnt be in last position for example i was playing spanish league and i was in real madrid and in the half of the season Villareal was in last position(how could it be because they have a good team and in reality they are in fourth place)You should make that teams who would be in the first tree places,and last positions in the real world you should make them like that in the game i mean that stronger teams should be in the first position and not in the last.

3)I would like that players in the game can make clans and that they could be unhappy and refuse to ply and that they can rebel against you.I think that you should also put that players can go out in disco clubs and make drunk and that you could give them a fine or cut their salary.It would be good if you would make game more oriented to psychology.

4)Then I think that in the winter and in the summer teams should go to training camps to regain their strenght

and fitness.

5)Then you should also make that you can open training camps all over the world.

6)You should make some section where you could read newspapers and hear about latest fixtures,rumors,and transfers.

7)Transfers should be more realistic bigger teams should buy younger players and players with greater reputation.You should make that if player is unhappy in the club and in the fight with a trainer or with other player or he is unhappy with his appearances he would be more willing to go to you on loan or you to buy him I think also on small clubs from his country if the could afford him or clubs where he was starting his career off

for example like Riquelme in Boca.You should make that parent clubs cannot be from the counties you havent selected or you should make that in the start of the game you already have selected all clubs from the world(only first and second leagues)

8)Clubs from smaller leagues when playing too muc games should be more tired than teams in bigger leagues.

9)You should make that bigger clubs from smaller leagues are buying older players who were already playing for them and all clubs should buy players that they would in the real world.

For example Dinamo Zagreb will buy players from his surroundings but you must know that some players could never

play in Dinamo because of its supporters who dont want any serbian players to play in the club also in the serbia where you cant find any croat.

10)You should make that there isnt any limitations in buying players any team who has money could buy any player

in the world(but also players would most like to sing for a team who is playing in the Champions league and other european competitions)It is stupid when i see that some south american team is buying some player from europe that has no roots in south america.That isnt realistic because south american are more likeli to go playing in europe.

11)Then you should make that we can listen to music during the game and that we can put our own music in the game.Also it would be good that you put in the hooligans in the game it would be very interesting because all i have listed is making real football and if you would like that your game has something that makes football game

a real game.

12)I think when you click on continue there should shown some famous football sentence of best trainers in the world like in call of duty.

13)I would be glad to see if you would make that if you select some club in the world you should hear its anthem

like liverpools:"You`l never walk alone........"and other.

14)This is my final wish and that is that when player is one on one with goalkeeper he should score in most cases,and player on whom is made a foul shouldn`t score in some cases because he is lacking concentration.

If i remember something i will write you again because i think you dont understand that game is a game because

of its pointy little details I am sure that you will realize that and make this FM 2008/2009 best game ever

Good Luck! icon_cool.gif

I am sorry but i have remembered something new so don`t get mad at me.

-It would be good if you make values for the players just same like in the transfermarkt.

-Then you should make that younger have higher values like for Luka Modrić price is 30-40 euros.

-Higher budgets(example Real Madrid has budget of 100 million.)

-You should make that on tactic screen you can move your players anywhere where you want like in CM 2008.

-You should make something like Pro zone match analysis like in CM 2008.

-In real world playmakers make difference on the pitch so that should be implemented in the game.

-In rest of the world managers can`t buy players

but they make list of wishes to their president and he buys them players if he has enough money only in England managers can buy players on their own because managers have to do with playing stuff and board is assigned to deal with finances.

-Supporters should have better chant when they support their own club,and drums should be heard

and maybe in the start of the match supporters should sing their anthem.

-You should reorganize training section I would like to see training like it was in CM 03/04 (pig in the middle etc..... )

-You shouldn`t put in the face-gen instead of it you should put real pictures like it was before

-Scouting should be better,also coaches report about players because they don`t recognize good players.

-I would like that there is no attributes shown on the screen because trainers in real world don`t have them you should rely on the scout reports it would be really good because it would make that scouts are meaning something in the game.

I apologize if you had hard time with me but I think that these details would make game better.

Maybe not so much a new idea more of a brand extension and seperate product, but how about an FM Encyclopedia of Football (on DVD not book form, with statistics, biography's and facts about players, clubs, officials, grounds, competitions etc, not just a current database but maybe a retrospective one aswell. You could have a complete record of league placings and cup finals, so if you wanted to find out where your team finished in 1935 for example you could look it up, likewise if you wanted to find out the score and scorers of a particular cup final you could do that as well, call it the "Encarta" of the football world if you will, anyway just a thought.

what i would like is something that if you think about it we have have NEVER had any in CM/FM and that is to be able to talk to your players, its something that ALL managers do ALL the time, at the mo u can only say things such as "which player would you recommned to buy"

i want to be able to say things such as

to steven gerrard "i am resting you against sunderland on saturday beacuse i want you to be fully fit for the man utd game on wed" or

to fernando torres "am very happy with you torres keep up the good form, you can take us to the title"

Originally posted by Powermonger:

My wish is for the 'Next version suggestions' forum to be re-instated. This seemed to mysteriously disappear after CM4 was released from memory.

Clicked the button too early.

I just want to say I really like FM2008's new interface, best one yet although I know other's disagree. Some things I'd like to see in future for the interface are:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> I'd like to see I move towards a more 'windows' like interface, one that supports multiple windows like a true windows application so that we can have different views open at once instead of having to click around all the time. It would be a great boon to those of us with widescreens and can make the most use out of a screen size real estate.

<LI>When reviewing the statistics for a past match, it be good if we could see the ratings and statistics for players for both half-time and full-time.

<LI>The next is pure aesthetics but I really wish there was some kind of map option which could display where every team in your competition is located geographically so we as players can get some kind of geographical sense of the world we are managing. On a per match basis, it be a great feature to show where your team is travelling to or where the opposition is travelling from.

<LI>I'd love to see a true team attributes export feature for those of us who like to see all the visible atrributes in Excel. I know there is a print screen feature but it's use is very limited and cumbersome.

<LI>While on the export feature, it be great if this was expanded to provide and ability to export the settings for player made tactics into some kind of useable table format. It would help out immensly for those of us who discuss tactics in the T&TT forum.

That's all I can think of for now.

1. More North and South American leagues, including the USL (USA Second Division, albeit sans relegation).

2. Less time unemployed at the start of a new game.

3. A mode that assigns your first club based on certain guidelines, such as level and nationality. This would give you the opportunity to take on a league or club you would never have thought of (or, indeed, might never even have heard of before).

My new idea is to be able to get permission from a club to talk to a player, at the moment if you want to talk to a player you HAVE to agree a fee with the club first but in football you do get times when a club agrees terms with a player THEN they try and agree a fee with the selling club, I am sure everyone has heard this before “we spoke to the player and he wanted to come but we could not agree a fee with the club†or “we agreed terms with the player but the club was wanting more than we were willing to payâ€

I think when you click on a players profile there should be an option saying “permission to talk†and if you click it the club can either accept or reject your offer to talk to the player. One option should be you can offer a contract to a player straight away and if he agrees THEN you and the club try and thrash out a deal. If the deal breaks down it can sour relationship between the two managers or clubs, and when you face the team it can add a bit of spice to the game and if you beat them the taste of victory all that bit sweeter!

Another option is getting permission to talk to the player and just asking if he is interested in a move to your club

just the place i need to give my suggestion.

okay im sure all u FM lovers know abt the "opposition instructions" during game match. i dont know if all of u are as anal as i am but i would personally click tell them which players to mark, close down, type of tackle, and show to which foot. this itself takes a few minutes of my time. therefore, i thought maybe having a drop down "set all to.." function would help cut down on the timing. like set all closing town to "always". its easier that way. im just givin a suggestion tho. feel free to disagree CONSTRUCTIVELY.

Originally posted by Radzkal:

another thing, im sorry if this has been repeated before but it wud be fantastic if we cud praise our players after a wonderful performance rather than wait for a few matches before we can praise a player.

You can do it now actually, just tell him 'you are delighted with him' in the full-time teamtalk. Make sure he is the only player to get it and he will be delighted.

I'm not gonna read through all 34 pages to see what has been mentioned or not so something might be a repeat.

Feederclubs: When the board come in with suggestions I would like the option to say that none of them are good enough. When playing in the premiere league it is impossible to get your players to move to a team that is too far down the system to be playable.

Tactics: different arrows for different situations. Like I want to tell my players to go deep to collect the ball from the defense but to fill out on the attack when my offensive players got the ball, now I got one arrow for when we are in possession.

Team talks: I want it divided so that I can tell them game expectations, first half performance, what I want for the second and how I feel bout the second half and how I feel bout the game. I know it is a lot but if my team goes in to second half down by 4 goals and catches 3 of them up I want to commend them on that even if I'm unhappy with the result in the long run.

or/and

A way to comment different sides of the game, like I'm happy with your defensive display but your getting ripped apart on the midfield and the attack isn't getting enough shots off.

Media: I just left a team I had been manager at for 8 years from July 2007 to June 2015. I had brought them from league one to the premiereship and put them on the 100 richest clubs list. The only thing that told me that I hadn't been given a new contract was that 6 of my backroom staff left when I got released when my contract expired.

After a spell like that I would assume atleast the local papers to make notice and maybe get a comment from fans and players. Even a note from the board saying thanks for these years but we feel it is time for a change, as it was this time I didn't even get a proper message that got released.

I would like to see that in FM 2009 you could talk a lot more to the press, many more comments, and most of all I would like to see press conferences both before the match and after.

Where you get bombarded with questions when you are at the highest level or talk to the local journalist when in the sub-levels.

Also I would like to see that you could set when to receive the scouting reports from the scout who has watch your up-coming opponents.

This would be very useful because then you could get some tips what to look for when you yourself are visiting for look att your opponents.

Perhaps could also set what match the scout is going to attend to.

Please SI look at this and at least put it under consideration

Many thanks

Originally posted by vasilli07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radzkal:

another thing, im sorry if this has been repeated before but it wud be fantastic if we cud praise our players after a wonderful performance rather than wait for a few matches before we can praise a player.

You can do it now actually, just tell him 'you are delighted with him' in the full-time teamtalk. Make sure he is the only player to get it and he will be delighted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

didnt know that but thanks for the tip!

I always thought the scouting system was too exact, I mean I can click on some 15 yr old unknown kid from Cuba and get a scout report on him later that day from my scouts. Suddenly I have all/most of his stats - its stupid. Its too easy to pick up superstars this way

If I send a scout to watch a youth match to pick up some unknown kids, its ridiculous that I would immediately know how good they are at shooting, heading etc not to mention their consistency, work rate etc etc. I would rather have a variation in the stats.

The numbers from an unknown player should NOT be correct. They should be based on the scouts ability and the games that they have seen. If I send my scout to watch 1 match and a player has 3 shots on goal and scores all 3, I want the stats to show his finishing/composure/long shots as very high, even if they aren't. If the scout watches that player for another few matches, and he has a dozen shots and doesnt even hit the target in them, then the stats should be adjusted accordingly based on what my scout thinks of them over the few games they have seen.

Obviously there are players who we see play against us in matches so we can see them playing well, so we should be able to click on that player and enter our own stats for him, chances are these would be incredibly innaccurate, but if we know all the stats for all the players whenever we buy anyone, when will we get it wrong? At what point could we end up as a manger who takes a mid table team and due to bad signings gets them relegated?

How many times over the years has a big team bought a big name expensive player thinking they would be the best natural finisher the league has ever seen, and possibly end up as the best player in the world, only for them to end up as a subsitute for some second rate team in another country?

I know thats probably fairly complicated to do, and its probably a ridiculous idea (it makes sense in my head okay?!) but just thought Id mention it

Originally posted by davesearle1984:

I always thought the scouting system was too exact, I mean I can click on some 15 yr old unknown kid from Cuba and get a scout report on him later that day from my scouts. Suddenly I have all/most of his stats - its stupid. Its too easy to pick up superstars this way

If I send a scout to watch a youth match to pick up some unknown kids, its ridiculous that I would immediately know how good they are at shooting, heading etc not to mention their consistency, work rate etc etc. I would rather have a variation in the stats.

The numbers from an unknown player should NOT be correct. They should be based on the scouts ability and the games that they have seen. If I send my scout to watch 1 match and a player has 3 shots on goal and scores all 3, I want the stats to show his finishing/composure/long shots as very high, even if they aren't. If the scout watches that player for another few matches, and he has a dozen shots and doesnt even hit the target in them, then the stats should be adjusted accordingly based on what my scout thinks of them over the few games they have seen.

Obviously there are players who we see play against us in matches so we can see them playing well, so we should be able to click on that player and enter our own stats for him, chances are these would be incredibly innaccurate, but if we know all the stats for all the players whenever we buy anyone, when will we get it wrong? At what point could we end up as a manger who takes a mid table team and due to bad signings gets them relegated?

How many times over the years has a big team bought a big name expensive player thinking they would be the best natural finisher the league has ever seen, and possibly end up as the best player in the world, only for them to end up as a subsitute for some second rate team in another country?

I know thats probably fairly complicated to do, and its probably a ridiculous idea (it makes sense in my head okay?!) but just thought Id mention it

I agree. I Think it´s rarely a player hwo drops quickly in stats too, take for example Mendieta, sold as perhaps the best right back in the world, to Lazio where he quickly droped to be a mediocre player. Yes of course the enviroment plays a part too, but is rarely shown in drop of stats.

The world of football are full of these kind of stories so why not in FM?

1) team talks as they are ruin the game, benitez doesnt have 5 options to pick from at half time so we shouldnt. Tactical instructions should be incorperated and players should be able to be given multiple phrases like...

'keep your position, hold it as we will get caught on the counter'

'your playing well'

and then maybe a team talk to the whole team like they are now

2) bonding and training tours, every club does it so why cant we, in the same way we pick a feeder club, pick which type of tour we want...commercial (profit goes up, but as its to the US or S Asia, players will get annoyed), team bonding (in middle of season a week in La Manga for example, the team could come back with 100% condition and all with good morale or players occasionally fall out and create a faction in the squad), there could be pre season fitness tours like teams have to Austria and Swiss

3) instead of 10 youth coaches why not one Youth Director who could, if his reputation was good, lure players from his old club and tell you how the youth section was progressing overall. He could also adivse you on training schedules and his ability to help the club and the youth would be very dependant on his abilitys. In addition to this he can have other youth coaches, some of whom he may recommend.

4) Staff need more attributes, as do scouts and they can give more detailed reports and the like. the AssMan could give daily breifings to you as to what training was like and how he thinks the team should be playing and ways to overcome the next opposition, if this is to easy for some peoples tastes it can easily be rectified by not having an AssMan

5) being able to start you management life as a B team gaffer or Reserve manager, and again if people dont like it it wouldnt be an integeral part of the game, you would have less say on signings but may have a good chance of getting the 'big' job when it comes up

6) pick your own history, if you want to have been a Roy Keane then you can create your history, and the game will judge you accordingly

I think this would be good in the game:1)You should

make that every team has displayed its own chemistry level(This would show how players get on with each other)

2)Then more leagues would be good so you should make playable teams from:Iran,Macedonia,Albania,Qatar,Moldova,and maybe

some other leagues.

3)Then I should know who is best striker in African Champions league(like Arsene Wenger heard about Tresor Mputu)

4)Something about graphic in the background there should be video clip about greatest games in history and present to make game more interesting and you should.

3)Russian and Ukraine players go outside of country too much in real world that wouldnt be so because their clubs are rich.

You are saying that your game is most realistic

and I say that you are right from the other management games your game is most realistic but also I say that it isnt it has too much unrealistic parts that need to be fixed,you have

made good game but it needs to be more likely to real world it would be better if you would make every league detailed like in real world every league is unique as teams are unique they are different from team to team and also players you are in good way to become a "Champion".

Listen to our advices!!!!

1)I'd like to see less bugs, and more attention paid to the f-ing community which made the game great, rather than trying to protect/restrict any potentially damaging actions (fmf?????)

2)I'd like to be able to shout at my players while in the game even if it would have no real effect on the software. Just for the f-of it.

3)I want a 3d in the game but not something fancy, just a xyz scale with stick figures or something. That or for the game to stop asking me if it was a handball or a penalty

4)I'd like to be able to do more extreme stuff without limitations to my players (praising etc)

5)I want 4 naked women to work of SI next year

6)I want the players to get into drug problems and such irregardless the following lawsuits.

7)I'd like to have an option for instant result to speed some really boring games

8)I'd like the fans-factor to enhance even more

9)I'd like USA to be removed from the default setup cause nobody cares about MLS

10)I'd like to see decent leagues in the game of various levels, and my own country (Cyprus) instead of crappy leagues like iceland.

MOST OF ALL

I'd really like to be able to add/remove loaded leagues at the end of each season. I don't care how long it would take the software to calculate all the missing data (from start of game untill that time) it's much better than having to have 3-4 leagues running just in case I'll want to play them 20 seasons in the game. It's not that hard to make.

I also want a job

Originally posted by jamiebarnes:

1) team talks as they are ruin the game, benitez doesnt have 5 options to pick from at half time so we shouldnt. Tactical instructions should be incorperated and players should be able to be given multiple phrases like...

'keep your position, hold it as we will get caught on the counter'

'your playing well'

and then maybe a team talk to the whole team like they are now

2) bonding and training tours, every club does it so why cant we, in the same way we pick a feeder club, pick which type of tour we want...commercial (profit goes up, but as its to the US or S Asia, players will get annoyed), team bonding (in middle of season a week in La Manga for example, the team could come back with 100% condition and all with good morale or players occasionally fall out and create a faction in the squad), there could be pre season fitness tours like teams have to Austria and Swiss

3) instead of 10 youth coaches why not one Youth Director who could, if his reputation was good, lure players from his old club and tell you how the youth section was progressing overall. He could also adivse you on training schedules and his ability to help the club and the youth would be very dependant on his abilitys. In addition to this he can have other youth coaches, some of whom he may recommend.

4) Staff need more attributes, as do scouts and they can give more detailed reports and the like. the AssMan could give daily breifings to you as to what training was like and how he thinks the team should be playing and ways to overcome the next opposition, if this is to easy for some peoples tastes it can easily be rectified by not having an AssMan

5) being able to start you management life as a B team gaffer or Reserve manager, and again if people dont like it it wouldnt be an integeral part of the game, you would have less say on signings but may have a good chance of getting the 'big' job when it comes up

6) pick your own history, if you want to have been a Roy Keane then you can create your history, and the game will judge you accordingly

interesting ideas. although (6) is not really favoured. i think its better to start as a manager with practically no history. its like starting out as a no-one and then becoming someone.

I would like to see some new things in the manager 2008/2009,things like:

1)That agents transfer players.I only put players on transfer list and agents seeks their new clubs.It would be

also good that agents offer players to the clubs.I would like that I dont have anything with selling players only to suggest price of selling players.Trainers dont have anything with club finances,only managers in England so we in the game shouldnt have.

2)You should make that players when they come into the club could be immediately transferred to another club especially when some big club is interested in that player.

3)Fix strength of the clubs

4)Make that clubs could play friendly matches in the winter in half of the season and that in the start of the season clubs are more willing to play friendlies.

5)Fix that coaches dont judge about the players in the first year because they didnt saw them playing.

6)that big clubs dont buy old players or players that dont have ability to play in that club.

7)that I can send a scout in some country and he stays there until i recall him and there he searches for good players and builds a scouting network like in the real world.

Also i would like that there is some youth director instead of all those coaches.

8)To make that there are real players instead of all those blank players with their real attributes and names because teams should be judged for their players and not for reputation of the clubs.

9)More detailed smaller leagues because they are sometimes better to play then the bigger teams from bigger leagues

I would like that anyone from Sports Interactive reply to our posts because I think that they dont even read this.There are many people on this forum who have great ideas and who should be listened like that guy Tommy Vercetti who I think have great and realistic ideas that would make game better,but thats just only one guy on this forum who i mentioned I dont say that other doesnt have great maybe better ideas.SI post reply.

A little something something from me too..

First of all I want to give my thumbs up for the "chemistry rating" that was suggested in an earlier post.

I also would like FM to remember my visual match settings, when it comes to split screens, which screen I want the match to open with and so on. It remembers speed and detail, so this can't be to hard to implement I hope?

When scouting a player (or using scout reports on your own), you will get this conclusion from your scout/coach i.e "he would be a quality signing". As far as I can see this is a quite good answer to how good this player is/or have the potential to be, as long as ones scout/coach is a bit decent. However I want this function to be a lot more dynamic. I've never experienced that a scout or coach has changed his conclusion/opinion, no matter how good or bad a player is doing. I might have a player that I "should look to offload as soon as possible", but who still maintain an average on about 7,5 (which is way better than my other players), but whom my coach still wants me to offload. I know that there are a set value for a players potential and ability, but this value should be able to change if a player starts to play well. My reserve player who plays really good when given the chance, should be able to continue to be a start player, given the right traing and matching, even if he in the database is set to not beeing a player of much potential. If someone think that this is already implemented, please tell me so, but it has never happened to me.

At last there is also no doubt that board confidence has been a show stopper for many FM-players. I therefore would like SI to implement a function, that I must admit that I see both pros and cons with, but which as a optional setting, my help both frustrated and new players getting more out of the game. How about an option where you can play the game without the club beeing able to sack you. Or at least use maybe three different levels in the game, like "easy, normal and hard", which relies to the potential chance of beeing sacked. Yes I now that this is like cursing in church for some of the forum members, and maybe its even undermining a part of the game, but it should be optional.

I would like to see post match interviews, but not for friendlies - just cup and league matches.

I would want more player/manager interaction, especially between players you want to sign, not just saying he is a good player, or you want to sign him.

Finally, I'd like to see more bidding wars between rival clubs eg Chelsea & Man Utd for Essien, I think it was.

Off-topic: My first post!

dont know if this has been suggested before but I would like:

1. Team Talk,being able to say something to a

player when I'm sending him in play during

the match,not just pre-match,HT... I think

it would be nice if you can tell him somet

hing like "you can make a difference.."

2. Better comunication with your staff,it seem

pretty stupid to me that you can ask your

players to suggest you a player or a back

room staff memeber,and you can't ask that

your assman or a coach who is an ex player

or has been working in football for a 40 yrs

for ex. I think this can be very usefull in

LLM especialy.

3. I think that someone has suggested something

like this before,but i couldn't find it so

here it is,as you can't watch your players

train,it would be nice if your assman

could give some kind of a report on how the

players are training before every match,and

tell you if someone is working his arse off

in training,so you should play him or some

thing like that.

4. Also i would like to see some stuff related

to a situation when player move between rival

clubs,like A. Cole situation,fans booing him,

player himself gettin nervous or extra motiv

ated,media building it up etc.

5. I know this has been said before,but again,it

would be nice to be able to set your language

knowledge,without changing nationality. Just

for the sake of reality.

I have a couple more things,but I can't remember it right now..

And also,just to bump "LtCyc" especially on issues 2,3,4,5 icon_biggrin.gif,6 icon14.gif and 9 icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by jamiebarnes:

I like that idea, It would be a nice feature if you could create a former playing career.

1.players that are loyal to a club wont leave for money will only leave because of retirement or put on transfer list

2.make it a more personal(if u dont have any relasionships you can look for a relationship and buy things like houses and cars)

3.be able to have press conferences like in that old manager game four four two

4.be able to increase relationships with players

5.an added carrer mode where you have to start unemployed and have to work your way up from no job to national manager

6.an added relationship level with the press (if the press dont like what you have said they dislike you and give you questions that can make your carrer harder and if you say something they like they dont ask as hard questions which would make your job a bit easier)

Originally posted by Smokey2307:

1.players that are loyal to a club wont leave for money will only leave because of retirement or put on transfer list

2.make it a more personal(if u dont have any relasionships you can look for a relationship and buy things like houses and cars)

3.be able to have press conferences like in that old manager game four four two

4.be able to increase relationships with players

5.an added carrer mode where you have to start unemployed and have to work your way up from no job to national manager

6.an added relationship level with the press (if the press dont like what you have said they dislike you and give you questions that can make your carrer harder and if you say something they like they dont ask as hard questions which would make your job a bit easier)

suggestion number 2 sounds more like fifa manager 08 dude.

simple - 5 years poins viev for nation coeficient for european cometition - not ony current year as in current game, and of course - posibility to view future coeficiens for coming season (to simple see if your nation will go up or down due to performing in current seson) - and posibiliy to dispaly nation stand in coeficient in graphic - similiat to teams standing in season (after clicing on number of current position).

Archived