Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Originally posted by Ackter:

25 people testing the game for one month would of course find every single bug in the entire code.

Jesus.

if Jesus was one of the 25, maybe. but really i'd try to make sure his dad was in it too.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, but I'd very much like to see more emphasis in commentary and match-buildup concerning players who are playing their former teams and the like. Things like 'he scored against his former club' are nice, but there have to be a lot more options. People facing off against favourite (or disliked) staff of theirs and more attention for statistics against your opponent would be a lot of fun. I think it would be great to see rivalries and friendships between players and teams given more depth.

Next season budgets

Ok, so at the moment the board don't seem to be able to comprehend what my transfer budget will be for next season, which is causing me problems.

Here's why:

So it's the start of February in my game, I'm currently at the max of my wage budget, when I go to sign players on a Bosman I am unable to offer decent wages because of my current wage budget.

But, I wont be signing them until June, 4 months from now, I'm 7 points top of the French 2nd Division so I'm 90% certain of getting promotion, and also I wont be renewing the contracts of several of my current players, yet the board don't seem to know this, why?

As I said I'm 90% certain of promotion, now it's my 1st season, my contract expires at the end of the season and so perhaps the board are being cautious.

Now, if they're worried about me leaving then why don't they offer me a new contract now so they can check that I'll be planning on staying and so giving them reassurances.

In terms of wage budgets, why can't I say to the board "Player X, Y and Z's contract will not be renewed when it expires", this means that they should be able to "free up" some of my next seasons wages so I can start planning for next season now.

Of course, if I were then to offer these players new contracts then they'd have to be taken into account.

1. If next seasons wage budget wasn't "full up", then there wages would be taken out of it, so recalculating the wage budget.

2. If the wage budget is full, then they should restrict the amount I can offer those players, same as what happens now with potential new signings.

Then, at the end of season, the board could once again recalculate the finances of the club and perhaps free up more wages for more potential signings or if I'm now over my budget demand that I reduce the wage budget to a more reasonable size.

Now, I'm not saying that the board should allow predict that my wage budget will change next season, but allow me to "swap" players within my wage budgets so I can start building for the following season.

I.E. "Player X is currently on £12k a month, I wont be renewing his contract, but I will be signing Player A and paying him £10k a month, so that free's up £2k a month"

Copied this from a thread i did a while back.

Manager Changes

When a manager gets sacked there should be more of a turnover regarding coaching staff. When a manager gets sacked usually all staff that he signed will leave aswell.

E.G

Souness was appointed manager of Newcastle, he brought in Alan Murray as assistant, Dean Saunders as first team coach, Terry McDermott as coach and Roy Tunks as Goalkeeper coach.

When he got sacked (thank god!) all of the staff left with him except Terry McDermott due to his previous ties with the club. This left the new manager the chance to bring in his own coaching staff. Now for my suggestion..

AI Managers

When AI managers get sacked the AI teams should sack the staff who were employed with him. These positions should remain empty until a manager is appointed. Sometimes the new coaching staff will be appointed the same time as the manager (eg Le Guen brought his merry men with him to rangers as soon as he was appointed)

This can be mentioned in the news item when the manager is appointed.

[enter club name here] have today confirmed the appointment of [enter manager here] as the clubs new manager. [enter club name here] have also confirmed that he will be joined by [person 2] as his assistant, [person 3] as first team coach.

[enter club here] hope that the new management team will be able to take the club forward.

OR

[enter club name here] have today confirmed the appointment of [enter manager here] as the clubs new manager. [enter manager here] told the press that he is yet to decide on who he wants to bring in as his coaching staff but there is speculation that he could be tempted to bring in [enter ass manager] from his previous club [club name]

This could appear as a media message at the club that the assistant manager is currently employed at and the current manager could have 3 responses....

a) [ass manager name] has known [manager name] for a long time and if he wants to go then i dont want to stop him.

b) I dont wish to comment on any of my staff

c) He is a key member of the staff and wont be leaving

AI managers should have more of a bias when recruiting staff to join them, managers from other countries should hire staff from that country (e.g Benitez bringing in spanish staff to Liverpool, Le Guen bringing in french staff to Rangers) They should also favour staff that are on their favorite personnel list.

You the Manager

This could be part of your contract at your current club or could be part of the contract you are offered if another club is trying to appoint you. Request Staff Appointment could be an additional clause under request stadium expansion etc.

This could bring up the staff search screen. Then you can select a staff member from there (or search via the top left search bar) then select a member of staff and give them a staff role Ass Manager, 1st Team Coach, Coach, Goalkeeper Coach, Youth Team Coach, Physio, Scout. This could be done using the same drop down boxes we have when offering staff a job role.

The board could then say we can only afford to bring in 2 of the 3 selected staff. Please choose which staff you wish to approach to join you etc

Originally posted by Michael Foster:

Copied this from a thread i did a while back.

Manager Changes

When a manager gets sacked there should be more of a turnover regarding coaching staff. When a manager gets sacked usually all staff that he signed will leave aswell.

E.G

Souness was appointed manager of Newcastle, he brought in Alan Murray as assistant, Dean Saunders as first team coach, Terry McDermott as coach and Roy Tunks as Goalkeeper coach.

When he got sacked (thank god!) all of the staff left with him except Terry McDermott due to his previous ties with the club. This left the new manager the chance to bring in his own coaching staff. Now for my suggestion..

AI Managers

When AI managers get sacked the AI teams should sack the staff who were employed with him. These positions should remain empty until a manager is appointed. Sometimes the new coaching staff will be appointed the same time as the manager (eg Le Guen brought his merry men with him to rangers as soon as he was appointed)

This can be mentioned in the news item when the manager is appointed.

[enter club name here] have today confirmed the appointment of [enter manager here] as the clubs new manager. [enter club name here] have also confirmed that he will be joined by [person 2] as his assistant, [person 3] as first team coach.

[enter club here] hope that the new management team will be able to take the club forward.

OR

[enter club name here] have today confirmed the appointment of [enter manager here] as the clubs new manager. [enter manager here] told the press that he is yet to decide on who he wants to bring in as his coaching staff but there is speculation that he could be tempted to bring in [enter ass manager] from his previous club [club name]

This could appear as a media message at the club that the assistant manager is currently employed at and the current manager could have 3 responses....

a) [ass manager name] has known [manager name] for a long time and if he wants to go then i dont want to stop him.

b) I dont wish to comment on any of my staff

c) He is a key member of the staff and wont be leaving

AI managers should have more of a bias when recruiting staff to join them, managers from other countries should hire staff from that country (e.g Benitez bringing in spanish staff to Liverpool, Le Guen bringing in french staff to Rangers) They should also favour staff that are on their favorite personnel list.

You the Manager

This could be part of your contract at your current club or could be part of the contract you are offered if another club is trying to appoint you. Request Staff Appointment could be an additional clause under request stadium expansion etc.

This could bring up the staff search screen. Then you can select a staff member from there (or search via the top left search bar) then select a member of staff and give them a staff role Ass Manager, 1st Team Coach, Coach, Goalkeeper Coach, Youth Team Coach, Physio, Scout. This could be done using the same drop down boxes we have when offering staff a job role.

The board could then say we can only afford to bring in 2 of the 3 selected staff. Please choose which staff you wish to approach to join you etc

interesting idea, i like it.

presumably, when you offer your previous staff jobs, most of them would take it---and if you are a new untried manager finding staff could (and should) be painful.

I think one small thing that should be added to the game is the possibility to retire a shirt number. It might not be common in northern Europe, but in Italy it is not unheard of at all.

For example, Brescia have retired the number 10 shirt in honor of Roberto Baggio, Milan have retired number 6 in honor of Franco Baresi, and will do the same with number 3 when Paolo Maldini retires, etc. It would be very cool to see this option in the game - a way to honor a legendary player when he hangs up his boots.

Originally posted by Zenstation:

I think one small thing that should be added to the game is the possibility to retire a shirt number. It might not be common in northern Europe, but in Italy it is not unheard of at all.

For example, Brescia have retired the number 10 shirt in honor of Roberto Baggio, Milan have retired number 6 in honor of Franco Baresi, and will do the same with number 3 when Paolo Maldini retires, etc. It would be very cool to see this option in the game - a way to honor a legendary player when he hangs up his boots.

you can just choose to do that when you assign squad numbers though. just don't give anyone the number 10, for example.

I have a major issue with my FM game that I really think should be fixed for FM08, it's always been happening and it's unrealistic and nothing ever seems to be done about it: Getting the sack as an international boss after reaching the semi finals of an international tournament.

Why! It's usually the big teams, which you might say is fair enough if they were expected to win the thing, but do you really think an England manager would be sacked after reaching the semi finals?

And I'm not just talking about lucky results to get there - getting past Germany and Holland undefeated, to then lose on penalties to Italy, a game I would have won had Terry not given away a pen, and had 5 good penalty takers injured in the same game before the shootout.

It just doesn't seem fair - if England these days got to a semi final, we would hailing the manager as a national hero and be eager to see how he would improve the team for the next tournament.

Bosses don't get the sack if they don't get to the final.

France didn't even qualify, losing out to Scotland, and their manager wasn't even sacked!

So SI, if you're still reading this, please sort this out to give people a better chance at being an international success!

Originally posted by Parmie:

Match stats and action zones to be added to the halftime screens so you can make decisions without having to come back out of team selection.

agree. would like all the stats to be easily accesible from the team talk screen at half time. i base my team talk on how well the team's doing not just on individual performance ratings.

Managing a club in England is the only way to experience all the efforts SI have made to give us a great game. Once you change to another country a lot of problems happen.

1. Financial Situation of the clubs have to be tuned.

2. Clubs should not sell their good young players almost for free. If you are a small club with a young player with potential, if a normal offer comes along, normally it is not rejected (e.g. Young players in Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Holland, etc...)

3. There should be more non-playing staff in the free transfer list~

4. National teams' staff should not be considered like a free transfer. You should have to pay compensation fees as well.

5. Finances should be tuned for all clubs when you are starting a new game because you will end up with two pre-seasons (United spent already 70 million so they should not have a lot of money available for transfers in july)

6. AI Managers transfers should be tuned. If Chelsea needs one GK, the normal thing to happen is that they will end up buying two or three. The same happens with small clubs.

If the manager's preferred formation is 352 the default first team should include more than 4 centre half. If it is 433 two or three FC are more than enough.

i think in the next game, teams should have a pre-set style of playing from the start for instance: Bolton play long ball football and Arsenal play free flowing football.

If this happens another improvement could be when you go to player search and tick the box 'filter out unrealistic targets' your assistant only shows the players that fill fit in with your teams style of play

a good eye candy would be various goal celebrations in the 2d pitch such as running to the manager (bench), forming a circle around the goalscorer etc..

Same applies to red-yellow card situations, if his teammates have to drag him away from the referee, let them do it.

Running to the referee when he disallows a goal, re-arranging 9.15 during freekicks would be nice too.

-Lower reputation clubs request you as a parent club, upon board approval. This does not affect the six month wait period for the manager's own request for feeder clubs

-Give manager the opportunity to suggest a country for the board to look in for a feeder/parent club or even suggest specific clubs before the final recommendation is made

-Have manager recommend type of link (commercial, WP, loan agreement, first option) for a new feeder club

-More feedback on training, on the training overview in the player's profile, maybe have a place where the player or assistant manager thinks the player needs to focus in training (ei. XXX needs to focus on aerobic training to help his pace).

-Be able to apply personal instructions to specific player, not the position he is playing. Maybe another tab in the player profile, similar to the training tab, but allows you to set his personal instructions.

Of course I haven´t read through all suggestions so don´t know if this has been mentioned, but, what I would like to see implemented into the game is, a player committing his future to your club for life. Not contracts-wise, but more off the contract, in the media, or to you personally, or within the club.

His profile could then say something like "Feels he will never leave the club" or "Would never consider playing for another club."

Think it could be a nice feature if implemented well.

Originally posted by RANGERS_TIL_I_DIE:

I would LOVE to be have the ability to be a chairman or an assistant manager , i know the game is called Football MANAGER , but i think this could be an amazing feature to improve the game even further !!!!!

same old question: if you were ass man, what would you actually DO?

and if you were chairman, don't think that makes you free of the board. quite the opposite. rather than imposing your will on the club, you'd haggle with board members in drawn out meetings trying to reach a consensus. if the communication options are as lacking in detail as team talks, that would be torture IMO.

Originally posted by sheriffpatgarrett:

Of course I haven´t read through all suggestions so don´t know if this has been mentioned, but, what I would like to see implemented into the game is, a player committing his future to your club for life. Not contracts-wise, but more off the contract, in the media, or to you personally, or within the club.

His profile could then say something like "Feels he will never leave the club" or "Would never consider playing for another club."

Think it could be a nice feature if implemented well.

and if it's implemented realistically, the ***t will later sell you out and move to a bigger club.

I would like it if you could be able to instruct the players on the bench to warm up and give them instructions to pass on to the team when they go on for example tell a certain player to drop back.

I would also like to be able to give players pre-game warm ups and then maybe you announce your line up and then a player picks up an injury in the warm up.

Player could communicate to the bench in the match to let you know they are tired or have a tight muscle etc.

Something which also bugs me is that after you win the league even if you play some players after to get them over the ten game mark they dont get winners medals. IRL they do and i think you should be able to select who the medals go to. For example a star player misses most of the season through injury. You should be able to give them a medal.

One final point is that players should be booked for time wasting and relevant time added on

Don't know if this has been mentioned but ...

I would love it if you could deal with sponsorship (or have the option to get your ass man to)

You could decide on Shirt deals , stadium hoardings and best of all , GROUND NAMES , such as The Emirates Stadium , when their deal runs out , you could either keep them or make it something else such as The Carling stadium (or the kit-kat stadiumicon_biggrin.gif) Or if you had your original ground name , you could sell it to someone , (if the board will let you) and obviously , this would effect the fans , they would probably be very unhappy , but your club may need the money.

If SI could get enough lincenses for companies this would be esspecially good for shirt sponsors to make it look realistic .

What do you think ?

Right, I have read through a few of the threads, but guess if some are repeated then am just backing up the case for having them as an addition to the game. So here's my 2 cents.

Transfers:

Definitely agree with posts claiming this needs an overhaul;

1. Firstly, selling players. It is unrealistic that players in my squad who I class as "deadwood" cannot be sold for love nor money. Granted there are players who are frankly rubbish but if I have come up through the leagues and just found someone to no longer make the grade, there should be teams still interested in a player who can do a job, without me having to offer them to free just to get them off my wage book.

2. Buying players, it would be nice to be able to buy a few more people without having to pay 2 to 3 times his value, unless you happen to be bidding for someone who is also wanted by an AI team (when the prices can be lower). Granted for some players this will be required, not for all.

3. Clubs to "get the message" after rejecting their enquiries repeatedly. Easier to loan out youngsters (although this has improved) and greater settings on how often they should play if they move, ability to "reject all loan offers" when trying to sell a player.

Cosmetics:

4. Really not fussed with many suggestions on here (extra sounds, pictures of stadia etc), think these should be left as an optional download for those who want it as most computers will struggle with this.

Tactics:

5. Greater control over where players can be positioned, with extra control over roles with or without possesion (especially for runners from midfield).

6. Greater variety on formation...again this has improved but still find myself sticking to 2-3 "effective" formations (this would be altered somewhat with the point above).

Goalkeepers:

7. Have seen people talking about "super goalkeepers". I tend to find the opposite is true for my 'keepers, who will have too many inconsistent performances even if they'd be considered amongst "world's best".

Stats:

8. Still find too many "great players" with poor stats. Granted potential comes into it, but if a player is doing consistently very well their stats should increase to reflect this.

Game engine:

9. For the most part I do find this enjoyable, and don't have as many complaints as other posters. More variety in commentary would be good (based on the players) and ability to organise set-piece moves.

International football:

10. Firstly getting I job can be too easy. I enjoy international management and will apply whenever jobs come up but getting the France job after a 3rd place finish in German div 2 and 3rd in German div 1 shouldn't be enough to get the job!

11. Managers get sacked too harshly. Any side getting to the semi's should not sack their manager for reasons of underperformance without greater explanation (if they performed poorly en-route....lost to a much weaker side etc.)

12. Player interaction would be a great idea (to whoever it was that posted this). Telling a player he needs to play more/at a higher level etc brings a new dimension, but that if the comment is unrealistic the player can reject it to stop from abuse (ie if i'm England/Arsenal manager and tell Rooney he needs to be playing for a bigger club despite playing for Man utd then he can reject playing for England rather than becoming unsettled).

Future budgets/transfers:

13.Should have greater communication with the board over plans for the new season. Is frustrating to miss out on free transfers over wage problems when you know you will be well under the budget come the new season.

14. Would like to see opportunities to get bonus budgets subject to certain achievements ie. get us in Europe/gain promotion with this extra £x million or you're out (there could be an option as to whether you accept the challenge or take a more reasonable budget & have more reasonable expectations).

Media:

15. MORE VARIETY PLEASE!!!! Tired of having the same question before every game with the same choice of 5 answers and invariably having to give the same response so as not to upset the status quo. Would rather limit this question to the important games and have more media interaction elsewhere.

16. More options! I don't understand why I get 8 options on one question and can end up with only 2 or 3 on another. To be fair though, the media does always improve after every game.

Right, that's it. Have probably just repeated everything thats been said already but ho-hum.

Originally posted by RANGERS_TIL_I_DIE:

Don't know if this has been mentioned but ...

I would love it if you could deal with sponsorship (or have the option to get your ass man to)

You could decide on Shirt deals , stadium hoardings and best of all , GROUND NAMES , such as The Emirates Stadium , when their deal runs out , you could either keep them or make it something else such as The Carling stadium (or the kit-kat stadiumicon_biggrin.gif) Or if you had your original ground name , you could sell it to someone , (if the board will let you) and obviously , this would effect the fans , they would probably be very unhappy , but your club may need the money.

If SI could get enough lincenses for companies this would be esspecially good for shirt sponsors to make it look realistic .

What do you think ?

Really like this idea, even if you don't get any input it would be good if it just let you know of such dealings and got boosted funds as a result.

From SIs point of view this could be a money-spinner, certainly know that Konami did very well selling space on the advertising hordings of Pro Evolution Soccer!

i would like to see a number of things including:

1 agents having some part in the game

2 international football being done better

3 i would also like to see more youngsters start at lower league level and build there way to the top leagues in all my time i have never seen a youth player come through the ranks of a league 2 or below club and make it in the prem.

4 being able to offer different contract lengths to players like under 6months and the extra year options clubs negotiate or more clauses with activate a new contract 4 players like a new deal after he plays 30 games.

couldn't find a saved game, where all my players are injured, i did manage to take this a few minutes ago from the recent game i'm playing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/-Ghost-/****take.jpg

The picture is taken of my stockport team just before i click goto match, if i can that is.

romaric rules lol free transfer as well, ok i know wrong place but the question was asked in this post/topic.

peace

Ghost

More compettive longer games?

By the 10th season, if you play as a big team, it's no longer challenging. Actaully, it's no longer challenging sicne the 2nd or 3rd season if you work really hard.

The AIs just can't keep up.

Hey. Like most people, not read all threads but I have come up with numerous ideas in my head, and now can remeber one or two to offer. Firstly, I think it would look smart if in the dugout next to the subs you had a circle there for the manager, with the current managers' initials in it. Maybe the manager could then get up and protest in the technical area for controversial goals etc.

Secondly, maybe having a built-in mp3 player to the game could work. I know numerous people who like to have winamp or the like playing as fm is running, and as u would expect this has pretty adverse affects on performance. I appreciate that fm is always going to require high end hardware, but if there was a way to do this it could be useful - tracks could pause when a match is being played and resume once the game has finished. Gamers could stick their own mp3's into a folder and they could play randomly.

Finally, with regards to sponsorship, stadium naming, advertising etc, i feel that this should not be integrated into future versions of fm as managers have very little control over these things. Decisions like these are made at board room and chairman level, just as they are in the game at the moment. Any further incorporation of these things would start to smell of FIFA, and we wouldn't want that...

Originally posted by Jules H.:

I would like to see that every player has, visible or nonvisible, a stat called diveability. I'm sick and tired of seing Rooney dive when I know he's the last person to dive.

i signed a 31 year old cristiano ronaldo on a free, and i'm sick and tired of seeing him NOT dive. its' SO unrealistic.

ps i don't see where the built in mp3 player would tax the system less than running winamp or itunes in another window. i always have the sound off on my computer and play music through my stereo (that's what it's for, rumor has it). i have about a decade of music in my ipod i don't need music in FM.

transfers need an overhaul. selling a player for his market value is near on impossible unless you make it as payments over 24 months ans buying a player at his market value or possibly slightly more (as is what happens the majority of the time in reality) is impossible. when you get budgets of for example 10, 20, 30, 40 million most of it goes on one player as you are forced to pay at least double their value most of the time. eg i wanted vicente for me lw spot in my liverpool side, i paid 26mil for him (including add ons etc.) and there is no way in hell he would go for 26mil in reality

dunno if these have already been mentioned

1- when creating a profile being able to select you favourite player like when you select your favourite team

2- being able to publicly praise your team instead of just individual players like when your team play well and wins by a large margin.

Originally posted by mongo:

dunno if these have already been mentioned

1- when creating a profile being able to select you favourite player like when you select your favourite team

2- being able to publicly praise your team instead of just individual players like when your team play well and wins by a large margin.

re: #1, i'd like to be able to do that when a game is in progress. most of my players are regens who didnt' exist when the game started.

#2 has been mentioned numerous times on numerous threads but might as well mention it again, if SI read this stuff maybe they'll count'em like votes. just in case let me mention again that we should be able to talk to our players in private, not just htrough the press.

Hello! Sorry if my wishes has been writen before.

I Think Preseason needs an improvement. I think it would be great to set the planning more accurately. With concentrations in an specific place (like Real Madrid in Switzerland), tours accross countries all over the world for wich our team could has been invited. Real Preseason Tournaments, with real dates and teams, Players coming from holydays in a very bad condition, More kilos, delays in the return to the club. Ass coach giving you a weekly opinion about the develop of the fitness in this period.

Originally posted by Grosse Salinas:

Youth world Cup I think this is the only great competition to be included for the game. I can realize that it's hard because it means to create Under-20 teams all over the world but I think this a really important competition and it would worth.

it would also be tantalizing from a scouting point of view. all those u20s, all fairly likely to get work permits... eeeexcellent.

Originally posted by zeusbheld:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grosse Salinas:

Youth world Cup I think this is the only great competition to be included for the game. I can realize that it's hard because it means to create Under-20 teams all over the world but I think this a really important competition and it would worth.

it would also be tantalizing from a scouting point of view. all those u20s, all fairly likely to get work permits... eeeexcellent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I think with the actual Data Base and the loads of youngsters in the game there would be no problem to see in the game Under-17 tournaments. As you said this is a great oportunity for you to capt youngsters for your team, in a very reallistic way.

Originally posted by Grosse Salinas:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeusbheld:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grosse Salinas:

yeah the players already exist. they wouldn't have to alter the database, just add the tournaments. should be do-able and would add a lot to the game, especially for those of us who sign 'em young and shape 'em.

next ''wish list' feature is a bit sentimental so warning...

but i'd like, if a key player is injured and will miss a cup final, the option to ask the team to win it for him. i mean the guy's gotta be miserable watching the match on crutches.

it would also be tantalizing from a scouting point of view. all those u20s, all fairly likely to get work permits... eeeexcellent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I think with the actual Data Base and the loads of youngsters in the game there would be no problem to see in the game Under-17 tournaments. As you said this is a great oportunity for you to capt youngsters for your team, in a very reallistic way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by zeusbheld:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeusbheld:

Yes, I think with the actual Data Base and the loads of youngsters in the game there would be no problem to see in the game Under-17 tournaments. As you said this is a great oportunity for you to capt youngsters for your team, in a very reallistic way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah the players already exist. they wouldn't have to alter the database, just add the tournaments. should be do-able and would add a lot to the game, especially for those of us who sign 'em young and shape 'em.

next ''wish list' feature is a bit sentimental so warning...

but i'd like, if a key player is injured and will miss a cup final, the option to ask the team to win it for him. i mean the guy's gotta be miserable watching the match on crutches.

<<quote boxes fixed. grrrrr. thanks, SI, for trusting me enough to edit my own freakin' post.>>

one more thing i'd like changed that irritates the snot out of me.

why, oh why did SI see fit to make it so that whenever you offer a player to clubs, they respond "non-negotiable"????? barfbags are still gonna have to agree to a friendly to get the player; SI have just condemned me to a tediious process of offering and re-offering. i've never gotten even a single negotiable offer back. this makes no sense, i find it unrealistic as well as tedious.

I hope these ideas can help to build a better game.

There could be the possibility to create your "working group" You as a manager, taking your confidence assistants (fitness, goalie coach) and taking with you at new clubs where you were contracted. Also you could force the clubs to contract all the "working group" (not only you) in the negotiation of your contract.

Archived