Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Originally posted by i Love United:

1. Keep the load time quick - im in my second season and takes 2 miniutes to load on a new laptop.

HUGE SNIP>>>

40. In commentry dont say the ball is in row z when the player has just tapped it off the pitch.

icon_biggrin.gif

You've put in a lot of work there, but ultimately its been wasted.

What you have to realise is that not everyone plays with top European clubs, so when SI build the game, they have to accomodate features that work on EVERY level, Non league up to Champions league. Sadly a lot of your suggestions are from the elitist point of view.

It never fails to amaze me how many (probably young) posters to this list want the game to be like FIFA/LMA Manager etc etc.

It won't and never will be and Amen to that, quite frankly.....

All I want for FM08 is an improved, more complex match engine and better AI when it comes to Match/Transfers from Managers and Players.

Scott M

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chasing Lamely:

One thing I always wanted in the game - Perhaps it's better suited to the console versions of the game - is the ability to play as a chairman as well as manager. (Much like in EHM, where you're the general manager and hire managers, coaches, etc) I think it could add some depth to the game - I.e. you could install yourself as chairman of your club (With limited resources, so you couldn't just give the manager a blank cheque) and have to pick the managers and the transfer budgets to get the team to the top.

Also, I'd like to see the return of the aility to position players by the position of the ball. It seems the tactical side of the game has been enhanced immensely since I started playing, yet that feature, the most in-depth of all, disappeared...

I hated the With Ball/Without Ball and am gald to see the back of it.

And as for the suggestion of Chairman Manager 2008! Ha ha....

Scott M

Originally posted by grep:

What I would like to see is keeping the 2D dots pitch match system instead of ridicolous 3D nowdays pathetic clones.

FM 2D matches are simply marvellous. icon14.gif

SI have already stated that 3D will not be even an option in the foreseeable future.

Absolutely no point as the costs involved would be huge......Long live the Dots!

Scott M

I would like to be able to interact with my player if he missed a penalty shot, saying that it was terrible and I hate him for missing it or saying that it wasn't that important, just forget it and so on.

Originally posted by hargpatrik:

I would like to be able to interact with my player if he missed a penalty shot, saying that it was terrible and I hate him for missing it or saying that it wasn't that important, just forget it and so on.

I very much doubt Managers IRL berate players for missing penalties..........Besides you can already talk to players at H/T and F/T in the teamtalk function......

And also in Player Interaction.........

Scott M

Guest jonesington

i would like to see an option to take charge of a club further into the past, i.e take charge of man utd at the same time as fergie, that way you have a real life comparison to see how well you are doing.

Originally posted by jonesington:

i would like to see an option to take charge of a club further into the past, i.e take charge of man utd at the same time as fergie, that way you have a real life comparison to see how well you are doing.

Rather impossible database/research-wise, unfortunately

Originally posted by jonesington:

Blimey, just how much work do you think it would take to populate a "World" db with all the players from the late 80's??

Scott M

if already posted then usuall apologies.

I have 2 ideas to do with transfers.

1. at the moment the players transfer details such as monthly installments, % to old club if sold, ££££ per league game etc are kept in transfers in finance. i would like each players individual details kept in with there other information.

2. when confirming a transfer, either to buy or sell in the news screen at the moment you only get a basic view of the transfer. ie team x buys player y for 2 million pounds this could rise to 2.5 million with add ons. with your transfer details only i would like to see the hole deal on the screen before you confirm.

this would be beneficial when you have quite a few transfers on the go or when a transfer has taken that long you cant remember the deal.

i hope i have made myself clear.

1. When you have a healthy bank balance the board should allow you to pay more to your coaches.

2. Improve player interaction it was better than before but it still isnt perfect, you cant praise a member of your playing

staff in private.

3. Have an option in team talks to say assistant manager take that team talk.

4. Be able to talk to the players before pens.

5. Have more options in team talks.

6. Have more options when having conversations with AI managers, it can get a bit repetitive as the same options come up

again in conversation with the same manager.

Originally posted by dinostar77:

1.Details of various league and European records that exist i.e. in real life Inter Milan just broke the European record for most consecutive wins 16, which was held by Bayern Munich and real Madrid 15 wins each.

2.Short term and long term computer control controlled team planning. Teams tend to have such planning in place in real life, though this may be dependent on who owns the club or who the manager is for example:

Chelsea, short term strategy when abramovich took over to make the club competitive at the highest level. Long term, buying young under 18’s who will eventually become first team stars.

Real Madrid: was to buy Galactico’s. it now changed to buying the best young players in the world i.e. Higuain, Gago, Marcelo.

Tottenham: buying young British players.

Man Utd: bring players through internally.

Portsmouth: buying players who other clubs have given up on, i.e. Campbell, Kanu etc.

This could also run with squad i.e. 5 year cycle. For example, Man Utd in past few years have been buying players of a certain age range in order to build a squad/group that will mature around the same time and this would considered to be part of a cycle. Computer controlled teams should do a similar thing.

3.Better computer controlled team squad balance. For example, squad should have a minimum number of goalkeepers. I’ve seen teams in the past go down to one goalie and the rest are grey goalies. Not realistic. Teams not buying 3 left backs for example in one summer.

4.Fix player instructions for the season. Example if I set instructions for Rolando and I start him from the bench, say he’s coming back from injury I want the instructions I set at the start of the season to be fixed to him, not for me to have to put them in again.

5.A yearly world soccer type round up of the worlds up and coming youngsters, best strikers etc. This would help in the long term, when the game is littered with regens.

6.More media build up of key matches, i.e. title deciders, six pointers, champion’s league games.

7.Make the champion’s league harder to win. Example, Ferguson has only won it once in twenty years, real Madrid went 30 years without lifting the trophy, inter still haven’t on it since the 1960’s. Also no team since Milan in 1990 has successfully defended the trophy.

8.Ability to talk to your players privately so the media don’t find out. Example, criticise them in private for poor form.

9.Any team you choose to control, the background picture changes to the club in question example, I am the manager of Chelsea, my background picture is Stamford Bridge, then I take over at Barcelona and my background picture changes to the Nou Camp.

10.New managerial appointments, computer clubs to pick managers who fit in with the club philosophy i.e. if Wenger leaves Arsenal, they don’t appoint Capello. Why? Because Capello’s reputation is buying established stars for big prices whereas arsenal’s is to buy young promising players and to make them into superstars, Fabregas, Anelka for example.

11.Revamp the training aspect of the game. Example, Arsenal in real life probably train with lots of work involved on first touch, one touch short passing game whereas Bolton, train more on set pieces, and direct, longer approach to the game.

12.Climate affects on the type of football played. Example, in hotter countries teams don’t tend to play as fast as they do in the premiership because of the heat and dehydration. So if you are manager of Liverpool and you play a fast high temp game and you go take over at Real Madrid, you can’t play to the same tempo because of the climate as players would just tire out too quickly.

13.Teams to stick to the philosophy of that country. Example in Italy the mentally is still a tighter marking more defensive approach to the game, whereas the premiership and England in general is faster direct football.

14.The domination of the champion’s league more linked to the strongest league in Europe. This is a difficult one to explain, but I think it makes sense. Example, in late 70’s and early 80’s English teams dominated the European cup. In the 90’s when serie a was the strongest league in Europe, Italian teams dominated the champions league. At the moment in fm07, English teams 8/10 times win the champion’s league season after season.

15.Copy the real life examples of the lack of tendency of top Italian, Spanish and English players to play out side their respective countries whereas French, Brazilian, Argentinian players have lots of players out side their native countries.

16.Regens. Too many regens have very poor physical stats. Their mental stats are better after patch 7.01 but their physical stats tend to be poor. In real life, players are much more athletic and quicker than they used to be 20 years ago and regens in fm07 some have good technical and mental stats but their physical are so bad that they never would be professional players in real life.

17.Computer controlled teams to try to copy successful tactics. For example if I play 4-3-1-2 in the premiership with a dedicated player maker in the hole and am successful and the majority of the league plays 4-4-2 then, computer controlled teams try to ape my formation and tactics to get success for themselves.

18.Computer controlled teams to mirror formations. This happens in real life a lot. Teams tend to mirror the formation of the opposition team for that particular game.

I agree with most of what you said, very good points, although it might be hard to implement some of it...

Originally posted by ScottM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hargpatrik:

I very much doubt Managers IRL berate players for missing penalties..........Besides you can already talk to players at H/T and F/T in the teamtalk function......

And also in Player Interaction.........

Scott M </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if a player get's a rating of 8 and he misses a penalty in injury time when it's a tie and you really need a win, I get p****d off and if I say that he played rubbish he'd get upset because he actually had a good game but I still think that it was very bad to miss the penalty, especially if he's closer to the corner flag then I would get really upset but I can't do anything about it.

Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

My personal pet 'want' is for there to be a page in the clubs history with the top ten club scorers so that you could see how well your current players were doing compared to former players.

Example:

Man utd top League scorers

1. George Best 601

2. Eric Cantona 532

3. Dwight Yorke 511

4. Andy Cole 421

5. Ruud Van nistelrooy 387

6. Ryan Giggs 300

7. Paul Scholes 223

8. Wayne Rooney (current player) 201

9. Roy keane 184

10. Luca Toni (current player) 180

Surely you are not trying to pass these figures off as real? George Best scored 600 league goals for Man Utd??? Keane 180???

I'd wish to have more options available in contract negotations for managers.

1.) Clubs should try to sign successful managers for the future. For example if Ottmar Hitzfeld is retiring at Bayern after the season Bayern should watch out for a replacement for him early on the ongoing the season.

Then they would for example offer Thomas Schaaf (manager of Werder Bremen) a contract for the next season.

Or if a manager doesn't completely fulfil expectations at his team then the club should also be looking to get a replacement for him FOR THE NEXTT SEASON as soon as possible.

As it is right now in the game if Alex Ferguson would retire at ManU on June 30th then they would look for a replacement from July 1st on. IRL a replacement would be signed much earlier to make sure that the future of the club is in save hands, new signings can be planned.

2.) Certain managers should have favourite staff members to work with them. IRL many managers ALWAYS work together with the same staff. When I negotiate a contract with a club I'd like to be able to demand certain staff members to be signed alongside me. Otherwise I won't sign.

3.) While negotiating a contract with a team for the next season I'd like to be able to give my potential new club a list of players they should try to bring in for me.

Then the board members would argue if these transfers would be realistic, possible for the club or not.

Based on their reaction I could decide whether I want to sign with the team or not.

This would especially be helful for the signing of players who are available on a free that I want to bring in for my future team.

4.) Discussing a short- and long-term strategy/ objective should be part of manager contract negotiations. Short term objectives would be to stay clear of relegation for next season for example. Long-term would more be about the team's philosophy as constantly building up young home grown talent or bringing in a world class player every season.

5.) Options to extend a manager's contract. For example if I sign a two year deal it could be including an option of an automatic extension for another season if I my team reaches a Champions league spot in the last year of the contract.

Or just "normal" club/manager options that allow to extent the contract at any time.

Guest jonesington

surely they (SI) have previous db's from previous years FM or CM,

Originally posted by ScottM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonesington:

Blimey, just how much work do you think it would take to populate a "World" db with all the players from the late 80's??

Scott M </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Improved player interaction

2.Improved Chairman interaction

3.For your Chairman to give you expectations of where he wants the club to be in 5-10 years time.

4.When your the manager of a country you should get much more press and the fans should turn on you when you've not won for abit but love you when you win (England Fans)

5.To be able to see the manager icon on the Match screen.

6.International management should be improved in every way

Short Term Contracts

I would like to see the return of the short term, weekly to week 'rolling' contracts that appeared in earlier versions of the series (Champ Man 2001-2002 for instance), and/or the ability to sign players on a non contract basis, with no compensation if you decide to release the player. This would be very helpful and very realistic when managing in the lower leagues, where most players are already registered on a non contract basis, and thus you can bring in and try out many players. It would be helpful as well as you could sign a player on an extended trial period as a non contract or a short term player. Look at Dean Gordon (Torquay), Danny Thomas (Hereford), Danny Cadamarteri (Leicester) and Danny Boshell (Grimsby) for examples of league clubs brining in non contract players.

I think it should show the away attendance at a game aswell because then you know how many of your fans travelled to the game. This should be affected by the distance between the clubs and whether midweek or not.

This shouldn't take much to add in(well not as big as other things being requested) but would be a nice little feature.

Originally posted by Sam00000000000001:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by georginho_juventusygr:

Is this thread also for FM 08? icon_confused.gif

Yes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good. icon14.gif

What I want to see are the following.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>A fight between supporters.

<LI>Supporters throw many things to the field.

<LI>I can speak with my captain during the throw in.

<LI>A fight between players, such as the last Carling Cup Final.

<LI>You can make a nickname for yourself.

This is enough for now. I do think my ideas are crazy, but they make FM more realistic. icon_smile.gif

1. Improve the interaction between the manager and players between games and during games, ie having the ability to 'inlfuence play by 'encouraging' a certain player from the half way line. icon_smile.gif

2. When being approached for a new job, being allowed to negotiate your management team a move as well.

3. Add conditions for certain players to be included in contract negotiations(this would illustrate a club's future ambitions)

4. It would be nice to spend your amassed fortune by investing in the club, even to the point of taking over as chairman.

5. Interacting with players shouldn't be a media thing. It should be kept in house.

6. The ability to customize an individual player instructions, rather than cutomized position instructions. these would be set , and changed, at your whim as you tune the player to the team system. The player instructions could be set whether the player is in the team or not allowing him to 'train' into them. This would also make the team a wee bit more dynamic, having Ronaldo play the same system as Fowler after a substition really doesn't cut it.

I'd wish to have more influence on my feeder clubs as for example spending money on the improvement of their training- and youth facilities.

It would also be nice to get monthly reports by the feeder club's manager about your loaned players.

Having influence on the feeder club's choice of staff (manager and coaches) would be another great feature.

The more money you invest into your feeder club the more power you should gain over its club policy. Spending money on a feeder club could furthermore increase your club's reputation as you would be considered to be generous then.

Originally posted by Kox:

I'd wish to have more influence on my feeder clubs as for example spending money on the improvement of their training- and youth facilities.

It would also be nice to get monthly reports by the feeder club's manager about your loaned players.

Having influence on the feeder club's choice of staff (manager and coaches) would be another great feature.

The more money you invest into your feeder club the more power you should gain over its club policy. Spending money on a feeder club could furthermore increase your club's reputation as you would be considered to be generous then.

Great ideas especially the 1st one as its annoying that some of my feeders have poor youth facilities so produce about 1 decent player every 5 years. icon14.gif

Agreed. Perhaps also withthe ability to send your coaches to feeder clubs with specific instructions, like to improve their coaching standards/work with their players, to report on their players or perhaps to learn new coaching methods even.

I'd like this alot.

And just generally improve regens and i'd be happy =]

Hi !

Will the French CFA league be playable directly at the start of the game (And not only after being relegated from National) ?

I don't understand why this 4th French league is playable but not from the start (Newly manager can only choose between the 3 first league only)...

Thanks !

Some kind of "Exporting" rating for each nation or league. Leagues with higher rating (Argentina, Brazil) will have a lot of selling players, and a very low signing of foreign leagues players.

The ones with low rating (England, Spain, Italy) gonna have a lot of foreign signings, and few players going abroad.

- Testimonials, players who become eligible become highlighted etc, then with list of their preferred opponents

- Add the Ryman Southern and Northern premiers.

- Youth tournaments and camps

- Youth academies – this could include players from 8 upwards

- Regens – improve physical stats

- Clubs able to open centres of excellence around the world

- Home and away tactics for when on holiday

- Media - Press Conference after important games

- Ability to call Press Conferences

- Taking staff with you when you move clubs

- More staff and player interaction.

- More interaction with the Captain

- Ability to start as player/manager i.e 28 years old then choose position and ability

- Manager trophy cabinet (with ability to add our own images)

- Longer training history

- More detailed set piece creation

- More say in who plays in reserve matches i.e. tell assistant to give a first team player a run out in next reserve game. Often I move players to reserve (especially my 2nd keeper) but the assistant never plays them.

- Improve supporters involvement i.e. the atmosphere is very hostile such as at Old Trafford – maybe this could be included in the scout report. Also supporters complain about style of play – crowds may drop if you play longball at West Ham.

- players/fans complaining to you about your tactics or what position they play

- campaigning on behalf of your player for awards/national team call-ups

That gives me an idea. Maybe when players first get created they don't have a position set and you can train them wherever you think they should play. I don't know if this would work better if all of the new players had empty positions or just some of them (or maybe it wouldn't work at all) but it would solve the slightly annoying problem of having too few youth players of a certain position get generated.

I agree totally with this – many young players play in lots of positions before they settle or the manager/coach decides which one they specialise in.

When regens are promoted to your under 18s I'd like the data on them to be better.

Arsenal as an example, should have an academy director (Liam Brady) as should other clubs with academy's.

Then, when new players are generated instead of just 'Player x has been highlighted as the best out of the current crop', I'd like to see media such as:

'4 of these players have been capped at England youth level, these are players w, x, y and z'

or,

'Player x is particularly talented and has captained England at under 16 level, whilst z, y and w have also played'

Good idea

Originally posted by Mr Ash:

- Testimonials, players who become eligible become highlighted etc, then with list of their preferred opponents

- Add the Ryman Southern and Northern premiers.

- Youth tournaments and camps

- Youth academies – this could include players from 8 upwards

- Regens – improve physical stats

- Clubs able to open centres of excellence around the world

- Home and away tactics for when on holiday

- Media - Press Conference after important games

- Ability to call Press Conferences

- Taking staff with you when you move clubs

- More staff and player interaction.

- More interaction with the Captain

- Ability to start as player/manager i.e 28 years old then choose position and ability

- Manager trophy cabinet (with ability to add our own images)

- Longer training history

- More detailed set piece creation

- More say in who plays in reserve matches i.e. tell assistant to give a first team player a run out in next reserve game. Often I move players to reserve (especially my 2nd keeper) but the assistant never plays them.

- Improve supporters involvement i.e. the atmosphere is very hostile such as at Old Trafford – maybe this could be included in the scout report. Also supporters complain about style of play – crowds may drop if you play longball at West Ham.

- players/fans complaining to you about your tactics or what position they play

- campaigning on behalf of your player for awards/national team call-ups

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That gives me an idea. Maybe when players first get created they don't have a position set and you can train them wherever you think they should play. I don't know if this would work better if all of the new players had empty positions or just some of them (or maybe it wouldn't work at all) but it would solve the slightly annoying problem of having too few youth players of a certain position get generated.

I agree totally with this – many young players play in lots of positions before they settle or the manager/coach decides which one they specialise in.

When regens are promoted to your under 18s I'd like the data on them to be better.

Arsenal as an example, should have an academy director (Liam Brady) as should other clubs with academy's.

Then, when new players are generated instead of just 'Player x has been highlighted as the best out of the current crop', I'd like to see media such as:

'4 of these players have been capped at England youth level, these are players w, x, y and z'

or,

'Player x is particularly talented and has captained England at under 16 level, whilst z, y and w have also played'

Good idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree with all thse ideas.

Also

-To be able to set up training camps around the world.

-To have special youth days to pick up some great prospects

-Better interaction with Chairman/Fans/Captain/ass man/Youth players.

- To be able to agree to join a club at the end of the season rather than joining straight away.

-To have the Fans Favourite Player/s highlighted so you know who the fans favourite players are.

First let me say I love FM2007 yes its harder than FM2006 but so is winning anything IRL. I would like to see in FM 2008 at the start of the season or when applying for a new job the option to give your views on the season ahead i.e

I think to stay in the league I need to completely rebuild the squad and need £xx million

I would like the stadium capacity increased.

I need £XX million to secure the title.

I think you get the idea the board would then come back with there own ideas.

Despite manager X wanting £xx Million the board feel £x million should ensure they stay in the league.

Also the option to loan people for 2/3 seasons it happens IRL.

Other than that I'm happy with what I've got, I remeber the 1st CM so lets all be Happy!

Dunno if these ideas have been posted already because i couldn't be arsed reading all the 14 pages of posts but here's my £1's worth!

1. I would like to be able to search for players, then put them all on a shortlist so that i could instruct a scout to go and get me reports on them. This would be far faster and logical than having to click on each player an go get report card every time.

2. Training in warmer climates. This would be a great way to start pre-season training. This is obviously something that would be limited to richer clubs but it would be a quicker way of building up your teams strength and aerobic stats.

3. It would great to see big youth tournaments like the Milk Cup make an appearance as this would be a great way for clubs to get their hands on future stars.

4. If a player comes to your club on trial, a detailed report from the Assistant at the end of the trial would be very helpful and realistic.

5. Ability to make players train/play for reserves as Punishment for poor behaviour

6. Player interaction - Ability to set targets and targets for players every season like Fergie did with Ronaldo and managers do regularly. The bonus then would come out of your pocket rather than the clubs.

That's all for now.

Id like to see better media interaction when you leave a club.

For example:- 'i feel i had to leave as the board sold player x against my wishes' Or 'The chairman made it imposible for me to do my job as kept buying players i didnt want'

And also for the fans/players to kick up a fuss to the board when you do leave. (if you have done well that is)

I'd like to see an ability to ask the board to make the club go full-time when you manage a part time club. Oh, and definitely the option of paying your coaching staff more if your bank balance is rosy. Bloody board won't let me offer better than 40 quid a week, what staff member will sign a full-time for that!? icon_rolleyes.gif

Most of the things I would want hav probably already been said like longer loans, moving your backroom staff when you move clubs etc, but i would also like to be able to arrange transfers for Brazilian teenagers for when they turn 18 (like Utd with Fabio and Rafael frm Fluminense). I hate having to wait for Pat to turn 18 before I can sign him.

my ideas

1. Trophy Room - pictures of the trophies you've won

2. 3D Stadium - SI should look at what Fifa Manager has done

3. Option for ticket prices - before each game you should be able to enter how much you want your fans to pay

@killswitch

Your requested option should be relatively easy to adapt to future versions of the game.

I'd like to be able to sign a player for the future not only for the next transfer window or at the end of the season.

For example if my scouts discover an outstanding 18-year old Brazilian teenager I might try to clinch a deal for him him directly but don't want to sign him to Europe before he turns 20 because I think he'll mature better if he stays in Brazil for another two seasons.

So I could negotiate a fee with his Brazilian team that would bring him to Europe in two years time but not already during the next transfer window or at the end of the current season.

This would make sense to me as it could save your team a lot of money if you sign a player before his reputation and his transfer value might increase heavily. On the other hand it would be a higher risk as you can never be sure of how very young players will turn out.

one thing i'd like to see in future versions is better commentary during matches.

e.g. player X scored from a right footed shot to the top left corner of the goal

instead of just seeing "he's delighted with that strike" all the time.

A few suggestions i have are:

1. Squad numbers for international tournaments - like in real life

2. A reason for trying to get a better wage - i.e. whats the point at the moment of earning a high wage as a manager, perhaps a personal bank balance. Linked to this, compensation packages if you get fired.

3. International scouting - send assistant out to view form/ability of potential inclusions to an international squad

Originally posted by dougal95:

2. 3D Stadium - SI should look at what Fifa Manager has done

3. Option for ticket prices - before each game you should be able to enter how much you want your fans to pay

what has this got to do with you as a manager? how much say do you think club managers have over stadium matters or ticket prices?

that sort of stuff is best left to fifa manager.

Originally posted by pdsteve77:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

My personal pet 'want' is for there to be a page in the clubs history with the top ten club scorers so that you could see how well your current players were doing compared to former players.

Example:

Man utd top League scorers

1. George Best 601

2. Eric Cantona 532

3. Dwight Yorke 511

4. Andy Cole 421

5. Ruud Van nistelrooy 387

6. Ryan Giggs 300

7. Paul Scholes 223

8. Wayne Rooney (current player) 201

9. Roy keane 184

10. Luca Toni (current player) 180

Surely you are not trying to pass these figures off as real? George Best scored 600 league goals for Man Utd??? Keane 180??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, I was just plucking them out of my head to use as an example! icon_wink.gif

I thought you might have realised that considering Luca Toni isn't currently playing for Man Utd. icon_rolleyes.gif

Is anyone else sick of bigger clubs poaching your best coaches and scouts? I know this goes on IRL but its diong me head in.

West Ham kept coming for me best coach and so i would also offer him a new contract, he signs a new deal with me, but no sooner has he done that, West Ham have come in for him again.

This kept going on until i couldnt be arsed nee more. I think backroom staff should be tied in to contracts for at least 3 months from signing or something like that coz its doing me head in!!!!!!

Archived