Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

* More interaction with the board or the directors. (Like them doing media predictions, are critisize / congratulate us about our progress)

* Making the board and the directors viewable like players.

* Making it possible for managers to become director of football, and then managers back again (like Leo Beenhakker for example)

* Making it possible for a manager or director of football to do both jobs at the same time at one team

* Making it possible for a manager or director of football to do both jobs at the same time at a nation and a team (like being national trainer of Holland and director of football at Feyenoord), which sometimes happens in real life too. (Leo Beenhakker still was national trainer of Poland, but was also working as advisor / director of football at Feyenoord)

* Being able for directors of football to be transferred (for example from Manchester to Chelsea)

* Add women's football, or the possiblity in the editor to add the entire women's football structure

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Staff improvements indicator (i.e. Your Def. coach's Determination dropped 2 points in 2 years etc.)
  • Staff tutoring (Your soon to be retired, world known veteran fitness coach will tutor the young ones)
  • More realistic, bold reports from your scouts about the opposition teams. i.e: Will play a cup match against a team in the bottom of L2, at home, with a champions league winning squad. Scout says "Sheer athleticism of XXX will pose a danger for our defense". The player XXX's stats: Pace: 11, Stamina:8, Finishing:10, Composure:8, Dribbling:7.... hmmmm..

more board interaction

i mean what manager out there gets to go pick choose and do all the negotiations in a transfer

it should really be a case of going to the board, saying i want a striker either this particular one or one of x y and z sure they might come back to you and ask how much you think he's worth etc same with wages is he really going to be worth x tens of thousands a week

same with transfer budget theres no club out there that would knock a manager back for an small budget increase if an exceptional player became available,

ie say arsenal want to buy a wonderkid valued at 10 milion, wenger only has 8/9 million left in his budget if the guy would improve the team he would be signed regardless of going over budget

maybe this could be incorparated to an extent but then you could have the board lord it over you if the player is a flop and you'd end up in the bad books for going out on a limb to get him

First of all, I used to play SI games since CM, and big fan of Football manager, i know it was good to see the game improving from very old series to 2D and bring it to new era for the game with this 3D, and there are a lot of good ideas here which could improve the game a lot further, and I would write these ( already mentioned some of them before ) and please forgive me for my English as it's not my first languauge, but would do my best to help the best game IMO :

• Show the club favourite systems & fans mentality about the game : ( care about results only or Entertaining football only for those clubs whom are open for less Expectation or both ( for top clubs in the such competition ) or balanced ( depends on opponent ) . and this would change slightly once the club become more successful. This for would increase/decrease the board confidence.

• Favourite Persons/Clubs and disliked Persons/Clubs: Let the Human player to add maximum of 3 favourite club ( to the most to the least ) and up to 10 persons which should help in the game, and the same to disliked Clubs and Players, and all should be appeared in the game as well as any other person in the game.

• The Availability to take a profile of 'real staff' or 'old 32+ year player' once you add new manager :
    While a lot of Lower league fans wouldn't mind to pick their known name to manager such small club, it would be good idea to let Top league fans to take x person profile & 'unique Ids' too ( with all favourite players, club and disliked players appeared too ) .. so in case if someone would love to be Jose Mourinho or Sir Alex Ferguson .. in whatever club/national team he picks and once he took it, then it's automatically Mourinho or SAF removed from their clubs. It's should happen for all staffs in the game plus 32+ year player like Raul, Beckham etc.. ( so if it's 2020, then Messi Should be available LOL ) .. and i would love it if there are option to to keep the players attributes which help to be player/Manager, and even if you started with unemployed, once you apply for manager jobs, they would still let you pick your job title ( Manager Or Player/Manager ) once you negotiate the terms with them.

• More Personal Terms for the players : house/flat ( 1,2,3,4,5 Levels rented/Owned ) , Car ( 1,2,3,4,5 Level owned) , give him his favourite T-Shirt No. ( if it's allowed for now or for next season, if he had another season with the club ) and if he didn't get what he promised, this would effect on his morale and might ask to leave
    as for 1,2,3,4,5 levels for house or flat or Cars, i know each country had difference prices, but for making it simple .. basic costs for each thing, i would say those things might be important to test your financial control, as it's very easy in FM to build a balance, so once there houses or cars could be brought, or flats to be rented for the players use, this would help to make the financial things more diffcultt and realistic.

• Manager Contracts : a lot of things here:
    - once you apply for jobs, you can negotiate more terms, ( would love house or flats & Card option here too ) , ask for promised transfer funds, release clause for favourite club or higher league ( must half money of contract worth ), freedom to set transfer targets, and the less demands, increase his chances to get this job. ( Clubs wouldn't approach if you cost them something like 25% of their balance.
    - if you want to resign for your club: you can pick a reason or 2 reasons for this departure ( an option added if they agreed to sell a player against your wish, and the club may ask you to reconsider you resignation ( depends on your achievement there or your reputation or their financial status ) .
    - if you belongs to club, then club who wants you must use your clauses to be given persmision to your club to contract you, and if there aren't clauses, they should pay your contract ( if they could, and those things effect on your transfer budget and the promised transfer budget )

• Club Management Status : no talking about emploment Status Pro or semi etc.. I meant :
    a) Managment status : Stockes or Election ( each x year )
    b) employment status : Pro or Semi-Pro or etc..
    This is important part for cash injection, making board and the directors viewable like players & looking to their attributes, Personality & their style of management ( whatever Manager or DoF ) as this would lead to key things in the game like more interaction with them, or include scouting knowlodge which support the Manager too.

• Board Room Confidence : whatever if it's Manager or DoF style, but still the interference should be based on : Manager reputation / Board confidence and might be even on fans confidence ( depends on the chairman character ) .. and once you become 'untouchable, you are able to block their attemp to sell a player against your wish.

• More Intraction : the better players at the club and Assistant Manager must say something before and their reaction after each match, as well as young players or new players once you give them their debut ( would be love read a youngster appriacate the manager decision to give him a chance in such age and this might help his response to training ) .. plus pre-season interview and before travel to the tour ( if there are a tour )
    - New Moves: slightly Improve very Weaker Foot.

• Tour : Each Region had a special benfites & Damage, and costs : so once you pick a tour in pre-season ( specially for those countries start the season from June/July, the regions must had an effect on the team: Morale ( Atomosphere ) , Performance ( the players's response to Techinqual & Mental training sessions ) , Generation ( players's conditions and the players's response to fintess training sessions )

• Training : This is the most important one, which i really doubt it there are enough time to do for FM11, but would include :
    - let you orginze the sessions programes by real sessions like old CM, i understand and read SI comments about the change to simple ( strength, Aerobic, GK, etc.. ) as it's easier to use, but i think SI are able to create one system support each other, in case if you create 'detailed training programm', then you will see summary training programe like it's appread in FM2010, and you might be able to create summary training programe and leave the detailed one suggestion automatically by your Assistant.
    - it would be good to be able to watch 3D Training Match ( in training pitch ) if you selected an option to watch it, and i feel in the next 2-3 years, SI are able to mke all of these session 3D, with All players, Coach and Assistant under your directions, and switch all of these 'internal player intraction to the training pitch - including training a player in new position, which effect the morole of particular player and might effect in Team spirit.
    - I feel this improvement, would help in future versions, you might be able to work it would be good if you are able to watch these sessions 3D, and all players, Assistant & Coach and your direction, here you can set learning new position, new moves, improve weaker foot. This to bring FM to new area of excitment.

A few small things:

- Option to give all players who played a game the next day off training, or option to make them do a morning and afternoon session if they play badly.

- When an injured player or unfit player are in the reserves an option for them to play 45, 60 or 90 minutes.

International managers being able to praise/criticize national club managers ("England Manager Prongsie92 has today slammed Arsene Wenger for holding back the development of Theo Walcott, stating that he is ruining the player's future by providing little playing time at a club level"/"England Manager Prongsie 92 has praised Roy Keane for aiding the development of Connor Wickham, following the 17 year old's 28 appearances under the manager's cautious eye"). Perhaps it could effect if players are given more game time (ie, an England manager might give more game time to an English player if the national manager has gone public?), or if national players are withdrawn from internationals... knock on effect to the player in question/media reactions ("The English FA is displeased with Prongsie 92 following his public criticism of Arsene Wenger...").

Perhaps even have the option of praising/criticizing the national manager as a club manager ("Arsenal Manager Prongsie92 has praised Fabio Capello following the inclusion of Jack Wilshire in the latest England squad, stating..."/"Ipswich Manager Prongsie92 has slammed Fabio Capello's selection choices, following the exclusion of Connor Wickham from the World Cup squad.")

Would also be nice to see club and national captains play a larger influence in youth development. A club captain could act as a 'weakened tutor' (say...25% as effective as a one-on-one tutor?) for all youth players in the club, whilst regens at the club mimic the club captains media behaviour/mental attributes/PPMs. As the playing figurehead for the club, most would look at the captain as an example. Would add more to the captain choice, rather than choosing the player at the top of the list (Rooney might be at the top, but the player would have to choose based on what they want their youths to learn/become).

Then the national captain could do something similar, perhaps have the 'tutoring' for those in the national squads (U-21 and lower?), with national regens mimicking the national captains media behavior/PPMs etc.

Just a mere thought.

Guest MattJasina

Interational Management: Being able to pick your assistant, goalkeeping coach, coaches, phychos and general manager yourself, without being told from what list you can choose. For Poland Krzysztof Dowhan will reject a goalkeeper coach job. This should be sorted out.

- When managing a club and an international team, if you have two matches at the same time you should have to pick which match would you manage and let the assistant from the other team manage the other match..

I'm managing a team from portugal and the indonesian national team.. i shouldn't be allowed to manage a match in portugal and another one in indosesia at the same time..

Improve management of national teams. Now its possible to play just 2 friendly matches before WC when in real life they're playing much more.Before WC,EC or any other competition manager have to invite 30 players and watch them in training camp (play friendly matches,train .. watch their form.) and just later chose 23.

It would be great that coaches in national teams would do something,f.ex. give me reports about atmosphere or give me team report before the match.

in media players should say ''i'm ready to play in international level'' or 'I'm ready\worth to play in national team' as Ronaldinho did before WC.

Also the best players in small countries as Hleb from Belarus should inspire youth players.

Football conferations(assosiations) have to play a bigger role,f.ex they give me a list with 5 nations and i have to chose with which one i wan't to play friendly match.

Also FA should open a national youth academies,it would improve a number of good youth players in future.It can be like D.Beckham's academy and as a manager of national team you can ask to improve academies or national stadium.

You as manager winning more matches then FA gets more money,they can build more academies or expand national stadium.

Also players should more often refuse to play in friendly matches because they can as to take a rest or don't want to risk to get an injury.

And FA should give a bonuses to players if they playing good in WC.

Also media should talk much more about national team and manager,criticize them or prise.

And matches sometimes can be delayed because snow or something.

I hope some of that ideas going to be in the game because to be a national manager in FM isn't pressure and even boring.

Also - its situation now in Spurs that everybody wanted to sell Keane but he played well in pre-season and board member said that he's going nowhere.

Make it and in FM,if fans like player but you want to sell it let the board say something,maybe this player is like a Giggs in MU so he means a lot to players but he doesn't care to me because i'm new in club and i have to increase my transfer budget,so i putting him to transfer list and then fans going crazy and board have to say something.

Also the senior players who played in my club in young ages and had been a star players want to end their career in my club,they would decline new contract and join my club (the club in which they became profesional or became known) it's a lot of examples that good footballers going back to their countries to finish their carriers.

My last words - to be a national manager should be more funnier than it is now so you must improve it

Why do people keep making suggestions that dont relate to actual duties of a football manager.this is football manager not football chairman .Hopefully another dev can make "Roman Abramovich:The official game" for such people.

DYNAMIC RIVALRIES

As we'll now see the Dynamic League Reputation that's about to come, i'd like to suggest something that came on my mind since FM early days.

As mentioned above, why not make a DYNAMIC RIVALRIES system at the next Football Manager installments?

And how this feature would work, will y'all ask me, right?

1- As it says by the name, it would a dynamic rivalry indicator that would change throughout the game's course. Let me take a clear example that's still fresh on our minds: England/Germany. There's no need to say that this is one of the most classic rivalries in football (not only) world, and there's no need (again) to remember what happened at South Africa 2010, right? Well, can you imagine the same scenario happening at Football Manager world with England having a legal goal disallowed and Germany crushing their greatest rivals with a huge result of 4, 5 goals and etc?

And just think of you as a manager of the winning side MOCKERING with the defeat of your opponents through FM interactions. That would boost their big rivalry to the stars!

The next game between this two sides would be long waited by the media, fans, players and etc., everybody remembering what happened at their last encounter. That would certainly make a formidable scenario for the match with both teams edgy and eager to crush down their opponents providing us an enjoyful spectacle.

2 - Now imagine your side losing match after match for an specific team, or specially a big rival. I'm sure that it would make you pull of you hair, and of course that would also make you and your supporters even more eager to beat down that unwanted and annoying rival/opponent. So with that in mind your team would develop a "new" rivalry (if that team that is beating you is not at the team's rivals list) or boost even more a rivalry that already exists, creating new INTERACTIONS between these teams before their matches.

3 - CONTINENTAL COMPETITIONS RIVALRIES

This is almost self-explanatory. Some teams are not literal rivals, but when they met, specially at international competitions (like UEFA CL, Copa Libertadores), we are always gifted with thrilling encounters with rivalry exploding between the two teams. Some examples of this would be Chelsea/Barça, Real/FCBayern, United/FCBayern, Milan/Real, argentinian sides/brazilian sides, and the list goes on and on... So beyond this there could be a new thing about this kind of rivalries. For example, a very strong and well known side like Barça/United/Inter etc, faces a weaker squad at a continental competition and gets off the competition. That would surely hurt the top favourite side making that lost a historical defeat and by that, create a new rivalry against that oppposing team.

4 - IMPROVED and DYNAMIC NATIONAL RIVALRIES

Also almost self-explanatory. Let us take World Cup matches in example to make things easy. Imagine a top Brazil WC squad with amazing players playing magic football and easily beating down every opponent that comes in it's way. But then comes a big quarter final match with the top favourties Brazil against a weaker and discredited France squad, and to shock everyone France gets away with a 1x0 win against the great brazilian side. It's undeniable to say that the brazilian side would go away from this match terribly hurt and would become eager to repay the french the favour in a future match between them.

Well, i think that's all (by now) 'cos i'm not remembering anything else to put here. I hope this would do any good in the future to make FM ever more greater that it is to us!!!

See ya!

Vinicius Navarro

DYNAMIC RIVALRIES

As we'll now see the Dynamic League Reputation that's about to come, i'd like to suggest something that came on my mind since FM early days.

As mentioned above, why not make a DYNAMIC RIVALRIES system at the next Football Manager installments?

And how this feature would work, will y'all ask me, right?

1- As it says by the name, it would a dynamic rivalry indicator that would change throughout the game's course. Let me take a clear example that's still fresh on our minds: England/Germany. There's no need to say that this is one of the most classic rivalries in football (not only) world, and there's no need (again) to remember what happened at South Africa 2010, right? Well, can you imagine the same scenario happening at Football Manager world with England having a legal goal disallowed and Germany crushing their greatest rivals with a huge result of 4, 5 goals and etc?

And just think of you as a manager of the winning side MOCKERING with the defeat of your opponents through FM interactions. That would boost their big rivalry to the stars!

The next game between this two sides would be long waited by the media, fans, players and etc., everybody remembering what happened at their last encounter. That would certainly make a formidable scenario for the match with both teams edgy and eager to crush down their opponents providing us an enjoyful spectacle.

2 - Now imagine your side losing match after match for an specific team, or specially a big rival. I'm sure that it would make you pull of you hair, and of course that would also make you and your supporters even more eager to beat down that unwanted and annoying rival/opponent. So with that in mind your team would develop a "new" rivalry (if that team that is beating you is not at the team's rivals list) or boost even more a rivalry that already exists, creating new INTERACTIONS between these teams before their matches.

3 - CONTINENTAL COMPETITIONS RIVALRIES

This is almost self-explanatory. Some teams are not literal rivals, but when they met, specially at international competitions (like UEFA CL, Copa Libertadores), we are always gifted with thrilling encounters with rivalry exploding between the two teams. Some examples of this would be Chelsea/Barça, Real/FCBayern, United/FCBayern, Milan/Real, argentinian sides/brazilian sides, and the list goes on and on... So beyond this there could be a new thing about this kind of rivalries. For example, a very strong and well known side like Barça/United/Inter etc, faces a weaker squad at a continental competition and gets off the competition. That would surely hurt the top favourite side making that lost a historical defeat and by that, create a new rivalry against that oppposing team.

4 - IMPROVED and DYNAMIC NATIONAL RIVALRIES

Also almost self-explanatory. Let us take World Cup matches in example to make things easy. Imagine a top Brazil WC squad with amazing players playing magic football and easily beating down every opponent that comes in it's way. But then comes a big quarter final match with the top favourties Brazil against a weaker and discredited France squad, and to shock everyone France gets away with a 1x0 win against the great brazilian side. It's undeniable to say that the brazilian side would go away from this match terribly hurt and would become eager to repay the french the favour in a future match between them.

Well, i think that's all (by now) 'cos i'm not remembering anything else to put here. I hope this would do any good in the future to make FM ever more greater that it is to us!!!

See ya!

Vinicius Navarro

You actually brought some good sugestions like the next match between two sides being highly publicized over a recent bitter encounter. One problem i have with most rivalry suggestions though is a rivalry being formed over just one or two matches where some one lost a high profile match or a shock defeat, Most people dont seem to understand that a rivalry takes place over a medium to long term, you think the man utd - liverpool rivalry started when they whooped us 4-1 two seasons back or remember roy keanes man u vs viera's arsenal.A rivalry is essentially an important part of a clubs history and SI should be careful if they want implement new rivalries.

Hi everybody,

I am really excited about the prospect of Football Manager 2011. I am even excited of the amount of suggestions and ideas that I am about to give to you. I really do hope Miles Jacobsen is viewing this post because some of the ideas and suggestions I feel should be imported and added into Football Manager 2011 or future Football Managers.

Players/Staff profile

-You should be able to compare coaching attributes like you can for players. For example I would like to compare one coach with another to see which one is best to add to my coaching staff

-When comparing players or coaches, it should tell me which player is better instead of relying on the overall or attributes. For example if I am comparing Kevin Philips with Rickie Lambert, it should tell me that Kevin Philips is better based on the attributes.

-In the history section under each player, appearances should be broken down. For example the history section should be able to tell me how many cup games, goals and other stats he has done for the club during the season. Also in the history section the substitute appearances should be brackets next the amount of games the player has started. For example appearances: 10(12)

Fans/Chairman section

-In the confidence section, fans should be more realistic with their reaction after the team has played a match. For example if Crystal Palace were playing Arsenal at home in a friendly and lost 2-1 but battled hard, played decent or didn’t get outplayed, the fans should say that they are pleased with the effort from the team although they lost the game instead of ‘disappointed that they lost to Arsenal’.

-When you are about to start your game, the chairman will ask you to choose a target for your team in the league. I think there should one where the chairman also asks you to set a target for cup competitions that the team is entered in for the season. For example you can set your target for Notts County to finish mid-table in League 1, achieve at least second round in the FA Cup, first round in the league cup and any other competitions that team is in. You should also receive money or a news headline from the chairman at the end of the season for the achievement of the expectation that you predicted at the beginning of the season.

-You should be able to apply to whatever club you want as a feeder club or affiliate. It can be rejected by the club or accepted but for the realistic clubs, there should be more of a chance of acceptance.

Scouting

-Under the scouting section, there should be a world map to show me how much knowledge the club has in that particular country. This will be indicated in different colours just like you would see in the current Football Manager.

-There should be a option for you to scout a particular club.

-(Don’t shoot me) but is it possible for Football Manager to get licence for every league in the world. Also to get player pictures and show attributes for every player in the world. (If this can’t be possible can someone please tell me why. Thank you).

Match Engine

-In 2D Mode, goalkeepers should attempt to drive the opposite way or the right direction instead of staying in the middle when a player places a shot.

-When a player WANTS to leave a club and does so, the home fans of his ex-club should boo at him whenever he touches the ball. If a player moves to a rival club, the home fans of his ex-club should boo at him whenever he touches the ball. This should be only when the player wants to move clubs or moves to a rival club. For example if Robbie Savage of Derby wants to leave the club and goes to Blackpool, when Blackpool play Derby at their ground, the home fans of Derby will boo at Robbie Savage whenever he touches the ball. If Cristiano Ronaldo moves to Barcelona the Real Madrid fans will boo Ronaldo because he moved to a rival club.

-When your scout or assistant manager tells you of a danger man, there should be a option ‘mark player with hard tacking’ instead of having to go to opposition instructions then choosing ‘tight marking’, ‘closing down’ etc.

-When entering into team talk, the background picture should be a picture of a changing room with each player’s shirt with their names and numbers. This includes new players who you have signed.

Player/ Staff Search

-There should be a subscription letting you know on an update of players available for loan or being transfer listed by a club. When you go onto player staff search you are not sure which players have been added into the ‘loan listed’ or ‘transfer listed’. Also if you have edited a filter, a subscription should let you know if new players or staff have been added to the list. For example if I set my filter to search for players who have an attribute of dribbling ‘16’ then any new players that enter into the list, I should be notified.

-In the shortlist section, there should be a sum of total value on the players your interested in. Also a sum of the total wages. For example if you have 5 players in your shortlist that you are interested in and you are planning to buy these players, the sum will give you an estimate on how much you are likely to spend on transfer fees and wages.

Transfers/Contracts

-If you make an offer for a player and club accepts but the player rejects the contract, instead of having to make another bid, the bid should stay in place and you chase the player by offering a contract in which you are trying to convince him to sign.

-Why did the ‘Assist Bonus’ clause disappear in Football Manager?

-Why did the choice of being able to offer your player(s) to particular clubs disappear? For example if I am managing Crystal Palace, I can offer Matt Lawerance to Gillingham, Yeovil and Huddlesfield.

Training

-When trailing a player you should be able to get a training report from your assistant manager or coaches on how well or bad he has performed during the week(s) he has been at the club. Also you should get a match report on how well or how bad he has done from your scouts, assistant manager and coaches.

- I have realised that whenever I start a new game and I set a training programme, you cannot see how well your players are doing in training during pre-season. When starting a new game, you should be able to see how well you players are doing during pre-season.

-If you want to improve players of a particular position in a particular attribute you should be able to train them specifically on that for a couple of weeks or months and get a feedback from your coaches or assistant manager to see if he has improved.

Tactics/First Team

-What happened to being able to make arrows to indicate runs?

-If you bring a youth player into the first team or he is under the age of 18, there should be an option which you can make the player available for under 18 matches like you can for reserves. For example if I bring Rhys Murphy into the Arsenal’s first team I can choose an option ‘make available for under 18’s’.

-Assistant Manager or coaches should tell you when a player needs a rest. (Maybe it is already in the backroom advice section).

Other

-Is it possible to make the game faster with a huge database? Whenever I want to make every league playable so I can be able to see every player, the game is very very slow. I hope the speed performance can improve.

Thank you for reading this and I hope my suggestions/ideas will taken seriously.

Typed my reply before Ter closed the thread so it seems a waste not to post it.

-You should be able to compare coaching attributes like you can for players. For example I would like to compare one coach with another to see which one is best to add to my coaching staff

Not a bad idea as a time saver but I would also like to see staff applicants attributes in a list form so you don't have to view each individual profile.

-When comparing players or coaches, it should tell me which player is better instead of relying on the overall or attributes. For example if I am comparing Kevin Philips with Rickie Lambert, it should tell me that Kevin Philips is better based on the attributes.

Well that depends on what you are looking for doesn't it and with scouts/coaches mostly focusing on CA/PA rather than attributes it would be difficult.

-In the history section under each player, appearances should be broken down. For example the history section should be able to tell me how many cup games, goals and other stats he has done for the club during the season. Also in the history section the substitute appearances should be brackets next the amount of games the player has started. For example appearances: 10(12)

It does if you click on each season. In terms of just league games showing in the overall view it is the way it happens in RL apparently.

-In the confidence section, fans should be more realistic with their reaction after the team has played a match. For example if Crystal Palace were playing Arsenal at home in a friendly and lost 2-1 but battled hard, played decent or didn’t get outplayed, the fans should say that they are pleased with the effort from the team although they lost the game instead of ‘disappointed that they lost to Arsenal’.

I've also had some strange comments/reaction on the match confidence so it could do with being reviewed.

-When you are about to start your game, the chairman will ask you to choose a target for your team in the league. I think there should one where the chairman also asks you to set a target for cup competitions that the team is entered in for the season. For example you can set your target for Notts County to finish mid-table in League 1, achieve at least second round in the FA Cup, first round in the league cup and any other competitions that team is in. You should also receive money or a news headline from the chairman at the end of the season for the achievement of the expectation that you predicted at the beginning of the season.

Cups are too unpredictable to set a target for and I get the feeling they are valued much higher in the UK than they are in other countries. An end of season summary from the chairman would be a good idea though.

-You should be able to apply to whatever club you want as a feeder club or affiliate. It can be rejected by the club or accepted but for the realistic clubs, there should be more of a chance of acceptance.

You already can when you've been at the same club for a while.

-Under the scouting section, there should be a world map to show me how much knowledge the club has in that particular country. This will be indicated in different colours just like you would see in the current Football Manager.

I've always thought this would be a good idea. Only cosmetic but would add to the game experience IMO.

-There should be a option for you to scout a particular club.

Seems a sensible option rather than having to highlight every player.

-(Don’t shoot me) but is it possible for Football Manager to get licence for every league in the world. Also to get player pictures and show attributes for every player in the world. (If this can’t be possible can someone please tell me why. Thank you).

Money.

-In 2D Mode, goalkeepers should attempt to drive the opposite way or the right direction instead of staying in the middle when a player places a shot.

Not entirely sure what you mean here as I use 3d but I guess lack of animation.

-When a player WANTS to leave a club and does so, the home fans of his ex-club should boo at him whenever he touches the ball. If a player moves to a rival club, the home fans of his ex-club should boo at him whenever he touches the ball. This should be only when the player wants to move clubs or moves to a rival club. For example if Robbie Savage of Derby wants to leave the club and goes to Blackpool, when Blackpool play Derby at their ground, the home fans of Derby will boo at Robbie Savage whenever he touches the ball. If Cristiano Ronaldo moves to Barcelona the Real Madrid fans will boo Ronaldo because he moved to a rival club.

I think this already happens.

-When your scout or assistant manager tells you of a danger man, there should be a option ‘mark player with hard tacking’ instead of having to go to opposition instructions then choosing ‘tight marking’, ‘closing down’ etc.

Personally I would never use the option as it might interfere with my tactical setup but it might be useful for some.

-When entering into team talk, the background picture should be a picture of a changing room with each player’s shirt with their names and numbers. This includes new players who you have signed.

Not sure here, would need to see a mockup first. I'm always for cosmetic improvement but I wouldn't want it detracting from the screen options.

-There should be a subscription letting you know on an update of players available for loan or being transfer listed by a club. When you go onto player staff search you are not sure which players have been added into the ‘loan listed’ or ‘transfer listed’. Also if you have edited a filter, a subscription should let you know if new players or staff have been added to the list. For example if I set my filter to search for players who have an attribute of dribbling ‘16’ then any new players that enter into the list, I should be notified.

Sounds good but I don't think it would work in reality - too many variables and would probably add more processing time to constantly check.

-In the shortlist section, there should be a sum of total value on the players your interested in. Also a sum of the total wages. For example if you have 5 players in your shortlist that you are interested in and you are planning to buy these players, the sum will give you an estimate on how much you are likely to spend on transfer fees and wages.

Don't know how you use your shortlist but I have close to 2,000 players on mine so it would be pointless.

-If you make an offer for a player and club accepts but the player rejects the contract, instead of having to make another bid, the bid should stay in place and you chase the player by offering a contract in which you are trying to convince him to sign.

Agreed but I suspect this has been dealt with via the new conversations in FM11.

-Why did the ‘Assist Bonus’ clause disappear in Football Manager?

Not sure, maybe too difficult to quantify an assist?

-Why did the choice of being able to offer your player(s) to particular clubs disappear? For example if I am managing Crystal Palace, I can offer Matt Lawerance to Gillingham, Yeovil and Huddlesfield.

Why would you want to limit your options?

-When trailing a player you should be able to get a training report from your assistant manager or coaches on how well or bad he has performed during the week(s) he has been at the club. Also you should get a match report on how well or how bad he has done from your scouts, assistant manager and coaches.

You can get coach reports on him at any time.

- I have realised that whenever I start a new game and I set a training programme, you cannot see how well your players are doing in training during pre-season. When starting a new game, you should be able to see how well you players are doing during pre-season.

Not totally sure what you mean but you have the overall training screen and the individual training screen under the player's profile.

-If you want to improve players of a particular position in a particular attribute you should be able to train them specifically on that for a couple of weeks or months and get a feedback from your coaches or assistant manager to see if he has improved.

The training arrows & attribute history already show increases & decreases which I think is enough. Training specific attributes is difficult in RL as other skills tend to be linked but it looks like we will see something regarding this in FM11.

-What happened to being able to make arrows to indicate runs?

Taken out years ago as they messed up the ME.

-If you bring a youth player into the first team or he is under the age of 18, there should be an option which you can make the player available for under 18 matches like you can for reserves. For example if I bring Rhys Murphy into the Arsenal’s first team I can choose an option ‘make available for under 18’s’.

Agreed, good idea. Also include overage players in the likes of Italy where there are no reserve leagues.

-Assistant Manager or coaches should tell you when a player needs a rest. (Maybe it is already in the backroom advice section).

Already under player profile and on the squad screen. Possibly also in backroom advice but I've never had a player in need of a rest to see.

-Is it possible to make the game faster with a huge database? Whenever I want to make every league playable so I can be able to see every player, the game is very very slow. I hope the speed performance can improve.

SI always look to improve speed with each version but you have to accept that FM is a huge game and the more leagues you have the more time it will take to process.

Formations with wingers aren't automatically worse than narrow ones without wingers. That would be a cool feature.

I would also like to be a player-manager for a club.

If possible, supply a motion sensor kit in order to simulate the player part.

You could advertise it as a way to loose weight.

thanks

oh and for players who don't have a attribute rating in the database (i.e for marking, passing ect essential duties ) not to get a 1 in the game ! That should be impossible for any footballer in the database !

I agree. I know poor and very young players have to be given low ratings to keep them distanced from the 'OK' players who are about 10 for everything which actually makes em international-class in some countries, but no 16-year-old midfielder appearing at a top-level european club should have 1 for heading or marking. Lets see... i have a 16 y/o AMC in my youth team in FM10 who is valued at £180k which is decent, even though he has 2 for corners, crossing, heading, concentration, decisions and off the ball and 3 for marking and positioning! He would get laughed out of the trial having wandered aimlessly round the park for half an hour! Thank god this guy has 13 determination, 14 teamwork and 15 workrate, he'll need it! Some less extreme stats (4s and 5s for bad things and more obvious gradual improvements for good things, lets say from 8 to 13 in something technical between age 16 and 20) would probably be better.

For me training should be on a day-to-day basis.

None of this

Player x was injured in training

You should be able to see the sessions yourself using the 3D mode

Theres enough boring graphics in the game already IMO without replays of injuries.

more board interaction

i mean what manager out there gets to go pick choose and do all the negotiations in a transfer

it should really be a case of going to the board, saying i want a striker either this particular one or one of x y and z sure they might come back to you and ask how much you think he's worth etc same with wages is he really going to be worth x tens of thousands a week

same with transfer budget theres no club out there that would knock a manager back for an small budget increase if an exceptional player became available,

ie say arsenal want to buy a wonderkid valued at 10 milion, wenger only has 8/9 million left in his budget if the guy would improve the team he would be signed regardless of going over budget

maybe this could be incorparated to an extent but then you could have the board lord it over you if the player is a flop and you'd end up in the bad books for going out on a limb to get him

I would like to see a bit more back-and-forth going on with the board, they would need to put enough variety in it to keep it interesting tho, otherwise it will just be another press conference situation, very repetitive, you learn what answers to give after about the second one and its all a bit irritating (still dont trust my ass man to do them tho!)

Regens, the amount of times I have seen a ugly bald 16 old who seems to be wearing lipstick drives me insane!

My fiancee hates regens, she gets quite disturbed when im playing and she glances across and sees their dead eyes and manic grins (all have superb morale!). Its quite cool technology but a bit of tweaking is always good. Maybe SI could hire the guys who have made the hair packs? Definitely less baldness please! And more stubble! Some of these regens are straight out of the X factor auditions and some are coneheads, they dont even look a bit human!

The option of having the real players restarting their careers again as 16-17 year olds instead of being replaced with regens. Not a fan of regens........ once the majority of real players dissappear from the game, I always start a new one.... which sucks because I want to keep my record going for as long a possible.

Or maybe the option to not age the players, their attributes would change depends on their form, training regime, etc.

I pay this game to manage real players, not some fake ones. I want the game to reflect the real world that I'm playing in at the moment in some way.

It's your opinion, but I think this would be terrible. You want to play season after season with the same players or just swapping them between clubs? Not for me. It's not the real world either. Players are constantly changing and ageing. What's annoying to me is the competitions stay the same year after year when they change in real life too, but it doesn't look like we will be able to change those during a game for a while, if ever.

Football Manager (In my opinion) needs the following.

1 - Agents (Hate them but they are a part of the modern game)

2 - A bit more graphical interaction (For instance a 3D globe that you can spin and select a country for Scouting or Arranging Friendlies a little like google earth but not as detailed (obviously)

3 - More skins on release. (Never like the SI options and always look forward to the third party offerings)

4 - Much more in depth info on your own manager history (Cups, leagues won etc and for which club and what year)

5 - A better training engine, Its currently dull and I just leave it on default settings. (And still succeed)

6 - Referee comments at the end of the game, that allow the Manager to respond to when talking to the press.

7 - A social behaviour stat for Players (20 meaning they are more likely to get caught drinking and womanissing by the press, 1 meaning they sit at home thinking about the next game) This could have adverse affects on the team and too many players with a High Social stat could cause unrest and lack of Harmony. This is more popular in football these days and and ever increasing number of managers are having to deal with this on a regular basis.

8 - Better 3D match engine affects (Night games have floodlights etc)

9 - If the match is on TV then a different pre match build up screen, with more press interaction, interviews and opinions from pundits, before moving on to the game.

10 - A better graphical representation for World Cup, EUROs etc, not just the standard scores and fixtures screen, I usually just skip past and can never remember where the competition is or who has won. (Make it more of a feature)

Finance should be more controlled by the board. It should not be allowed easily to spend 4 times more of the budget by monthly installments of 48 months. Or the clubs should not accept that kind of an offer easily. That does not make much sense.

Yes it does. Its how everyone (apart from City) does business in this day and age.

Now you can set your tactics globally for a whole game.

But at times you want your players to react in a certain way on a certain situation.

for example:

You can set short passing for a keeper (so he won't just kick the ball in field). But you can't set what your defenders should do in that situation.

Some teams push the backs in midfield, the center backs go wide etc.

Other teams let a playmaker drop back to ask the ball and start the game.

Obviously the majority of the game the players make the decisions based on your global tactical instructions. But sometimes manager want to have fixed pattern: say how players should react in common situation. This would be nice.

Yes it does. Its how everyone (apart from City) does business in this day and age.

so Arsenal can spend over £250 million for transfers in one year huh? Monthly installment is OK but i cannot think of a club spending 4 times of their transfer budget in one period.

so Arsenal can spend over £250 million for transfers in one year huh? Monthly installment is OK but i cannot think of a club spending 4 times of their transfer budget in one period.

Of course they can. Wenger chooses not to. As most clubs choose not to. Using a lot of 48 month transfers is a risk/reward thing. If you don't succeed your club will go bust.

I'd also like to point out that just like Wenger, you don't have to use them.

Small but crucial suggestions that really enhance simple pleasurable aspects of the game. Adding even small things to the game can be time consuming or difficult but there are some easy ways out too, from the screenshots I've seen SI have hardly changed the skin, for a game with so many new changes you really want a drasticly new presentation. Even things like box cover make the difference here. Please don't slack on the presentation.

1:Manager favoured personnel / club. Every other manager has it why not the player? - after certain criteria are met there could be a drop down menu allowing you to add whichever qualifying personnel. ( time spent working together, success, form..

2:Formation and match selection screen should be edited. I know nothing in the game that gives a more updated feel than the formation screen, that is what we stare at for the longest time, make your toughest decisions about, also where you feel a sense of achievment or pride when you lay out your new first 11 etc... The pitch should be changed, the arrows, movement and positions should be changed to provide the feeling of new excitement and to differentiate between fm 09/10/11 other than just mild skin alterations. It's only a graphics change.

3:More out of game uses for money earned or manager reputation, just more simple things similar xbox achievments and improve the steam style achievments.

4:Photos of each trophy held by a silhouette which could be easily shopped to place a photo of yourself stading in a similar pose. Each photo is unlocked by the trophy you win

4.1:Small trophies/cups/shields/plaques for friendly tournaments that you pre select when arranging the tournament an option of 5 or 6 should suffice. Something to add to my trophy cabinet might make me focus more on friendlies

5:An easier option in the editor in order to add the old firm to england, there is no reason there could not be pre selected set ups to allow this rather than me trying to fumble around with the impossible editor. If something is already in the game it also makes it more playable as I don't feel editing things myself is something I enjoy, I don't want to see that side of the game or hidden stats.

6:More official skins on release

7:Option to occassionally tell players to work hard in training (providing possible stat boost/ risk of injury) in order to guarentee/ or win a place in the team

Slider bar Manager 2011 needs more work, don't rest on last years attempt at replacing it. More explanations about affects of stats on the pitch, hardly anything about work rate is ever described. Make work rate more influential for positions like it used to be. More detailed explanations of slider bar manager, I can't help but feel a lot of information is left out to add mystery to the game, if you want mystery in the game create new mystery don't try and pulll the wool over my eyes by neglecting to tell me information.

Fm is always brilliant but I'm tired of polish after polish and the majority of hard core fans don't demand drastic change, I never post on the forums or make suggestions I just buy the game and play it non stop and say to myself " next year they will change that for def" but me and my mates(specifically flate mate) are tired of waiting on you doing the most simple of things. If you look at the feel of the early FMs they had a magic about them, you have to create that magic every game, regardless of the improvements it has to feel different. Back before FM when TCM was big there was no detail at all in the game but the game still had a magic about it, intrinsicly linked to the formation screen I feel... look at that for inspiration...TCM 04.

As usual FM will be lording it over my living room, bedroom and any other room I'm in for extended periods for the best part of the day, it's my screensaver while I sleep so honour this privelage and make it all shiney please

Congratulations on such a successful game, keep it going.

For corner instructions, currently you can pick "mixed", or one specific delivery. I would like to be able to select two, or perhaps three, deliveries, but leave some unselected. I want to set up for two options, but not all options (mixed setting). For example: perhaps I want my corner taker to look to the back post, if he likes what he sees, kick it there; if not, his other option is a short delivery. No other options. A checkbox might suffice for this feature.

Actually, this might be an improvement for throws and free kicks, too.

A few small things:

- Option to give all players who played a game the next day off training, or option to make them do a morning and afternoon session if they play badly.

- When an injured player or unfit player are in the reserves an option for them to play 45, 60 or 90 minutes.

Really good ideas IMO, though exept for that about two training sessions for those who played bladly.

I would like to see a world/country map so you could see where your club is located, and other clubs in the world/country.

Also that would be nice when playing in champions league for example and travelling to another country and see a 2d airplane flying on the map, a bit like in Indiana Jones movies where you see that when they travel around the world =p

Would make going abroad a bit more special imo.

I would like to see a world/country map so you could see where your club is located, and other clubs in the world/country.

Also that would be nice when playing in champions league for example and travelling to another country and see a 2d airplane flying on the map, a bit like in Indiana Jones movies where you see that when they travel around the world =p

Would make going abroad a bit more special imo.

Just buy yourself a globe and give it a spin when you go abroad!

There needs to be more interaction with assistant managers during the game. At times, I'm coming in at half time with my centre back having a rating of 5.9, this despite the fact we haven't conceded and the match stats show the opposition has even had one clear chance. It is at this junction your assistant should be telling you why he is performing so bad, rather than giving you some throw away remark such as ''....isn't having the best game of his career, lolz''. At times I am left with little opition but to watch the whole game and see where it is going wrong myself, as my assistant is completely useless.

He should be giving you more tactical suggestions when things aren't going your way. The most advice he will give is to say the the passing is good and we should encourage a more direct approach, completely oblivious to the fact that the reason my passing is so good is because I'm playing short passing. At times it is as though I have Sam Allerdyce as my no.2, ''Let's knock it up to the big man!''. He should be giving you more, things such as targeting certain opposition players who aren't playing well and suggesting alternative formations if the oppositions is stifling my own, as well as more information as to why your own players aren't performing and what can be changed to help that. Or even more subtle tactical moves such as attacking down a certain flank where the opposing full back has low stamina, running him ragged and then introducing a fast winger from the bench at a certain point in the game to really finish him off. Just anything other than him trying to persuade me to slap it long every time.

Players have far too much say in how they should be performing. It seems as though the players don't understand you are the manager, you are the one contracting them to the club and you are the one paying their wages. They should be answering yes to whatever I ask of them. It is unacceptable for my 22 year old winger to refuse to stop shooting from distance. In reality, if you told (not asked) a player to stop shooting from distance and he had 4 shots from 30 yards out he would be warned. If he did it again the next game he would be fined. I would hope that the makers of Football Manager remember that it is tactical instructions and not tactical requests.

Going along with the 'too much say' theme, young players rejecting loan moves...what on Earth is that about?! I have had several players reject la none too unreasonable loan move to a midtable Championship feeder club, when in reality they should have no say in the matter.

Why does it take 4 months for a player to learn ppm's? I refuse to believe it takes a winger 4 months to learn how to run with the ball down the right flank, 4 months for my striker to learn to stop shooting from distance. These things should be instantaneous, and if not, no more than a few weeks of training. Looks for the pass rather than attempting to score doesn't work. The midfielder I have assigned this to has more shots than anyone on my team barring my striker. Yes, he also has no shooting from distance, no creative freedom and a decision making attribute of 15, yet still deems it neccesary to pummel the oppositions goal with long shots every game.

Wingers are still having too many shots from the byline, rather than looking to cut the ball back into the six yard box for a tap in. I can accept maybe every now and then, but after over 160+ hours of playing this game I can recall the number of times my winger has broken into the area, got the byline and pulled the ball back across goal on one hand. 9.9/10 they are shooting from a rediculously tight angle, much to my chagrin.

I think the game needs to be better adapted for the lower leagues. The match engine needs to have several very small stadiums with very little crowd. Also, the crowd sounds need to be changed for the lower leagues. A few hundred spectators sounds very differently from thousands and this need to be better inplemented in the game.

Well I've read some of these posts with increasing hope that some of them have been or will be implemented.

I have a couple of suggestions:

1) Firstly, Chairman. When you go for a job, or indeed have a contract renewal, there should be more information. For instance, on top of the budgetary restrictions in place and the season plans, there should be a general statement of intent based on a business plan. 1-3-5 year goals. "We are looking to achieve promotion within 3 years" or "We would hope that Champions League football can be brought to Villa Park within the first year of your tenure". When applying for a job/being offered a job by a chairman, there should be more information about how previous managers have faired. For instance, how long on average managers get under this Chairman. Whether finance has spiked or has been steady across the previous managers' reign. This could easily help you understand and "buy in" to the goal of the club. Remember a Manager is brought in not to lead the club, but to manage the club to it's board's/shareholders expectations.

2) Coaches and backroom staff. When playing I often find myself looking at staff and players who have spent a considerable amount of time with said staff and thinking that this should play a larger part. For instance, if a player is improved by a specific set of backroom staff whilst young and then moving on. Those staff, wherever they may be, could always factor in to the player's desire to move to where they are. I know we have favoured personnel, but I often don't see this being stated as a reason for moving. Obviously it could be elaborated upon and not left as loose as I described.

3) Wider range of contractual clauses and agent/player positions. For instance, helping a player move when they have been rooted in a particular part of the country (or another country) during transfers might help smooth the transition. Agents wanting more wages for a player could also be told that during future negotiations his players will be looked upon favourably if he helps the club secure the services of a particular player this time around. If you renege on this particular "promise" the agent will be less likely to negotiate easily with you or at all about potential players. This then adds a dynamic of player vs agent vs club. Players could get annoyed that agents are putting their own needs first and sack them for hindering a move etc... a big area of change this though.

and finally 4) Players should have a "natural game" tab. For instance, I know that players have preferred positions but that doesn't dictate general play, and nor does "moves". I believe a tab could be depicted as follows: "Gerrard can play across the midfield and in an more advanced role if required. His aggression and determination in the tackle helps the midfield regain possession however his passing ability and drive can be utilised further up the pitch. He plays more effectively when his defensive duties are lessened by the appearance of a defensive minded player alongside him in the Midfield. Finally, Gerrard maintains his best position is in the middle of the park, however based on your squad mix, we believe pushing him forward could be prove more effective for the team"

I know that is a lot of information but many areas of that description can be picked up from their positions, moves, stats and squad reports.

I would LOVE to see a Turkish League with all correct stats on players and with proper club transfer budgets!!! Club logos and player faces would be an added bonus. But its not important as long as the players have correct stats :)

Very sorry if it's already been suggested, or if it's already in the game (I haven't played any version since FM 2007). My idea is for you to be able to choose which club you played for before becoming a manager. It wouldn't affect much in the game, but you could have a news item pop up mentioning that you're about to manage a game against Club X, where you spent most of your playing career, and you could be asked in the pre-match press conference about how it feels to manage against the club you played for.

You actually brought some good sugestions like the next match between two sides being highly publicized over a recent bitter encounter. One problem i have with most rivalry suggestions though is a rivalry being formed over just one or two matches where some one lost a high profile match or a shock defeat, Most people dont seem to understand that a rivalry takes place over a medium to long term, you think the man utd - liverpool rivalry started when they whooped us 4-1 two seasons back or remember roy keanes man u vs viera's arsenal.A rivalry is essentially an important part of a clubs history and SI should be careful if they want implement new rivalries.

Weel, i like this system. And i think dont need to take a medium or long ime to create a rivalrly. Could be many factors: a typical game, historic rivalry between cities, countries, regions which influence in game, etc

One thing that is so important is that in future games the developers have some kind of a difficulty level option.

Some fans want more challenge and harder to win, with different tactics and from what I can see the team talk is very important for the morale etc etc.

But for me I think this is all too hard. I don´t have 5 hours a day to sit playing the game. I woul like the option to make it a little bit more easy somehow without spending 511 hours playing.

My suggestion is to have an option to put the assistant to manage players "morale" and do it well!

Also the player attributes should be the main factor on how the score is, now it feels like that is secondary, and as I said half time team talk often make games turn around too easily!

I would like to play and get on and play seasons a little bit faster without loosing the advantage you have whenyou take it slow, as well as beeing able to watch the games in 3D as a main time spender.

While I am writing, I must also mention the sound! My good in CM 01/02 you guys had it all. Now almost ten years later its worse!!!??? How is that possible?

Thanx for a great game!

/Urban

Just a small addition, but I think 'reminders' should be added from your personal assistant. Such as when I'm going through the days, I'm always telling myself I need to create this tour or do this training schedule. So if I set a reminder for that date, then a message would come up saying my reminder.

I don't know if this has already been brought up but I would like to see the scouting linked to the player search. i.e.

If I am looking for an AML through the player search screen and the player is AMLC, I would like my scout to tell me if he is better than my AML. Instead of there is not much difference between him and my AMC and he can equaly play in the AML role.

I think this would help.

Just a small addition, but I think 'reminders' should be added from your personal assistant. Such as when I'm going through the days, I'm always telling myself I need to create this tour or do this training schedule. So if I set a reminder for that date, then a message would come up saying my reminder.

The notebook feature provides this. I make myself notes about pre-season "to do" lists, et cetera.

I have two BIG ideas, although small features which I think will spice up the game nicely!

1) Most clubs these days seem to change their kits every season, and the exact designs are never the same every season. So I am proposing that at the end of every season, you get a message in your inbox from the board of directors saying that in 3 months time, the club will have to release a new home and away kit for the forthcoming season. We (as the managers) should get a say in what our club kit looks like!!! Take my club, Watford FC for example. For the last two seasons, we have worn yellow shirts, black shorts and yellow socks. But a year or two before, we wore red shorts instead of black shorts. So I am proposing that the board simply as you as manager, what home and away kit colours you prefer. For Manchester United's home kit for example, you could be given an option of a red shirt, white shorts and white socks, OR red shirt, black shorts and white socks OR red shirt, white shorts and black socks. This is just an example though, the board could always be more inventive!!

2) Can you please, please, PLEASE give us (the managers) the option to loan a player back to a club for the forthcoming/rest of the season as a clause in a transfer deal. This is something I have wanted for a while now but it always seems to fall on deaf ears :( And no contrary to the belief of some, it is not illegal! West Brom did that today when they signed Craig Dawson or whatever his name is from Rochdale as Dawson signed, then immediately went back to Rochdale for the rest of the season. This would make the game so much better if you are Arsenal for example, you spot a cheeky 17yr old regen from Exeter, you make a bid for him, but Exeter insist that they will not accept any deal UNLESS he is allowed to stay at Exeter for the rest of the season. You should also have the option to put it in his contract, if you feel it would benefit his long-term development of course :)

What do people think?

Archived