Henrik4

Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

8,019 posts in this topic

New ideas:

Players (and staff) getting banned for using dope, drugs etc...

Crowd trouble...

Players dying in car accidents, plane crashes etc...

Players getting sexscandals and fighting against teammates...

Manager having a meeting with two players who obviosly dislike each other...

Possibility for asking for a new stadium when the council won't allow anymore extension...

Possibility for national managers to ask a playing with no caps and becoming close to a new citizenship (approx. 6 months before the player gets the possibility for the new citizenship) to become an important player for his new country (example: Cappello asking Almunia becoming an english citizen)

Possibility for national managers to ask players to change clubs to get playing time...

When computer teams want to buy a player they don't come with the same or with lower offers...

* Feedback from job applications, e.g you got the job baecuase of your youth policy, you didnt get the job becasue of your poor financial control.

* Work as an assistant manager, we all have our assistants do something, i always start un-empolyed so this might be a fast track way to the top.

* 3D stadiums (like LMA)

* Set piece creator

* Club and manager biographies like the player biographies currently in game.

* not to be banned for talking about the ref.

* Signing on fee and bonus for managers

* use my real D.O.B

* when adding a manager ask about children, place of birth?

* Ability to edit my favoured clubs, personnel in game, i have many favourite clubs and members of staff now i'm 15 seasons in, but none according to my profile

* Edit future plans in game

* More detailed news reports on sacking etc, manager x leaves having won ??% of games, spendin £££, not just manager x has been sacked media are now speculating etc

* Directors of football, players being signed and having to play in ALL cup games of 75% of league games when available

* Financial control attribute split into wage budget, transfer spending

Without going through all 59 pages . Can we have player managers please.

Possibility to save and manage (as for example training regimes) player roles/invidual instrucstions and possibility to use them as default (they would shown up in the player roles list).

would love a auto scout feature of ur shortlist, maybe assign a scout to keep an eye on ur shortlist and keep reports updated.

Possibility to save and manage (as for example training regimes) player roles/invidual instrucstions and possibility to use them as default (they would shown up in the player roles list).

Yes please :thup:

would love a auto scout feature of ur shortlist, maybe assign a scout to keep an eye on ur shortlist and keep reports updated.

And this :thup:

I'd like an all time stats list added to the squad screen in the stats section (obviously). You could have it for the players whole career and/or just for your team.

When searching for scouts, it would be good if you could specify which region/country you'd like them to have knowledge of, as well as how good they are at judging player ability and potential.

Can you just for once focus on the Editor a bit more, it's a powerful software but needs important and handy stuff like templates, fast editing possibilities and more complex settings.

Weekly Training Updates.

Coaches give you feedback who has trained well and looking good.

You can choose to comment on the player.

If he is a bench player and doing well you can say he is doing all thr right things and will get a chance etc.

If he is a bench player and he didnt have a great week you would know you may not want to sub him on and give him a rocket int he media etc etc.

One of things on my wishlist is SI giving us a playable MLS.....I dislike the current "official" MLS set up....so when SI comes along with the ability to edit or create leagues I'm pretty happy.....except the MLS is so hard coded and/or bugged out that editing it is useless...what crap.

When you're unemployed and go on holiday, I'd like to be able to specify a couple of jobs that I'd like to be notified of when they become available, perhaps you're only interested in Real Madrid, or Milan, Brazil etc. I dont want the holiday to end for every ''higher profile'' jobs.

Also, is it currently possible to view a clubs managerial history, and which managers won what?

The option to be able to confirm substitutions right before they are made.

I've lost count of the amount of times I have made my last sub/s only for the play to continue for several more minutes and then a team score. IRL if this happened, I would have the option to change my mind about the subs I had wanted to make. It's so frustrating when I have decided to bring on an extra defender or DM player to defend a 1 goal lead, only for the opp to score before the subs happen and I am stuck with now defensive team and no more available subs.

I remeber this on something like LMA manager

but would be cool if you could organise and watch training matches

see whos perofrming well.

SI should just remove the goal barriers as well as the age barriers! That would make the game perfect! Period! :D

More influential control over finances. Currently the only way to turn a club into a profit making one is to shorten the wage bill, sell players and expand the stadium. Now i realise IRL these are the only things the manager has control of. But this is a game, and i would like to be able to turn a club into one that is financially successful and also successful on the pitch. So id like to be able to set ticket prices, merchandise, loans etc.

Just an idea :)

sorta small fix, when I ask for training facility upgrade and it gets approved then the option should just be greyed out and displayed that its currently due for a upgrade ...

And also an graphic option tickbox for a display of notches on the sliders. ...

loaning out players for first team football having a bigger effect on stats. currently i dont bother loaning players out cause my coaches are great and i never see any improvements in players who i do loan out. its just a waste of time currently. Loaning out youngsters for first team football should be improved.

A champions league, not that one, one that has the teams who win their league or are leading their league that can then be compared to other leagues on the same screen.

Probably been mentioned but definately weekly reports on training, who is working well, feedback on training "i.e, player X thinks he'd get more from shooting rather than set peices" or assistant manager giving you feedback....

maybe even the option of tactical training for the next match i.e set shape pattern for the next game on the friday in order for players to know their roles better etc.....

just add abit of realism to the game.

Using steam cloud to keep manager data (DOB, fav team, etc) and non-hardware related (other than 3D settings, full screen, etc) preferences settings in sync between different computers.

when a player can't settle in at the club and you allow him to have a month off, they always complain about not getting any 1st team football.

Out Of The Park-style attribute visibility - instead of being able to see players' attributes through one or two scout reports, you only get to see a range initially, and the more you watch a player the more accurate your knowledge gets. This would apply to your own players as well as ones from other clubs. This would add realistic uncertainty to the game. Could be optional, as attribute masking is currently.

A bit more info on the season summary page e.g. continental competition performances of your nation's involved clubs, five biggest transfers in each division, things like that for more 'immersion'.

Added out of the box leagues - Japan if possible, Egypt, Algeria, a couple of other African ones, maybe Qatar, to make African and Asian career games more rewarding (or in the case of Africa, simply viable). Basically at least the top six rated leagues from each continent would be great.

I think there are still problems with the transfer system that need to be adressed - mainly clubs of smaller leagues holding on to their players too easily. Now I understand that teams like Barcelona would not part with players like Iniesta until there was a ridiculous amount of money involved, but in countries such as Portugal, Russia and Argentina this is not the case. For example, Porto wanted me to pay £91m for Hulk, and however good he is, teams from these leagues simply cannot demand these sums of money. Its unrealistic

Didn't read the thread, so this might have been suggested already. Im sorry if that is the case.

How about an option to use or not use press conferences in the game?

They get extremely repetetive after a few seasons, but even the best assman always seems to mess them up from time to time, so I dont dare to send him. Hence, Im "forced" to attend them again and again and again...

I would like so see:

After dominating the league and europe year in year out for media prediction to stop putting me as finishing third. Just because one or two of my squad spots don't include 190+ CA players doesn't mean the media prediction should ignore the actual performances of my players and the finishing results of my team which has consistently been a big point lead for every league win. Stupid media.

I think in general the transfer fees demanded by clubs in the game are far far far too high. I know that's a subjective issue, but I've thought it for a long time, I also think clubs should be much more open to swap deals too.

Didn't read the thread, so this might have been suggested already. Im sorry if that is the case.

How about an option to use or not use press conferences in the game?

They get extremely repetetive after a few seasons, but even the best assman always seems to mess them up from time to time, so I dont dare to send him. Hence, Im "forced" to attend them again and again and again...

But they are a real part of a managers job so should be included. Surely you meant to say 'can you improve press conferences so that they aren't repetitive'

I would like to be able to search for staff by international caps, so that I can quickly find the famous ex-players when they retire and maybe offer them a job.

1. squad bonding days

2. team holidays/training camps

3. option to loan the player back to the club you're buying him off

4. option to warn ass man about upsetting team in press conference

5. random kit generator

6. L.M.A manager of the season

7. option to ask board to make loan repayments higher/lower

8. ability to "remind" international managers that they are playing well

1. squad bonding days

2. team holidays/training camps

3. option to loan the player back to the club you're buying him off

4. option to warn ass man about upsetting team in press conference

5. random kit generator

6. L.M.A manager of the season

7. option to ask board to make loan repayments higher/lower

8. ability to "remind" international managers that they are playing well

3. You can already do this. Set the transfer to end of season.

6. Because there has already been an LMA Manager game, they probably can't get the rights to say LMA Manager in the game.

7. Loan repayments are determined in a contract with whoever you get the loan from. Paying back a loan early can incur a fee just the same as paying back a loan late IRL.

3. You can already do this. Set the transfer to end of season.

6. Because there has already been an LMA Manager game, they probably can't get the rights to say LMA Manager in the game.

7. Loan repayments are determined in a contract with whoever you get the loan from. Paying back a loan early can incur a fee just the same as paying back a loan late IRL.

yeah but an unlicenced version could be an option, wouldnt be difficult to set-up becasue the foundation is already there with you being able to vote for player of the year as international manager

Pllllllllllllease include some sort of african national youth competition and 3d training matches wont be bad.

Also it would be good if they can do the whole provisional world cup sqaud ting by choosing 30 players then cutting 7 and have 2 warm up games instead of 1.

Pllllllllllllease include some sort of african national youth competition and 3d training matches wont be bad.

Is there an African Youth Competiton IRL? If not then it wont be in the game.

I would like so see:

After dominating the league and europe year in year out for media prediction to stop putting me as finishing third. Just because one or two of my squad spots don't include 190+ CA players doesn't mean the media prediction should ignore the actual performances of my players and the finishing results of my team which has consistently been a big point lead for every league win. Stupid media.

I think this happens due to your team rep. If you are playing in one of the leagues that doesn't update the team rep then at the end of the season the team rep resets. So unless you are playing in the English, Spainish, German, or Italian leagues (which are the only leagues in FM that update team reps from season to season) you are out of luck.

The format of events changing. Like for instance in the year 2040, FIFA decides to give Africa 7 qualifiers to the world cup and less to europe

Presidential signings, presidential elections, election promises etc. Please make the role of the president at big european clubs much much more important than it is at the moment.

Also reflect that some presidents/owners want to boost their clubs profile by demanding big signings every summer and also make the commercial side of the game much more important. If you have the highest profile players in the game then you should see a huge merchandise impact and also you should get big money offers to go on pre season tours to places like the far east or middle east etc- also if you sign a player from the far east for example you should see a lot more interest/money etc from that region imo.

more variety, more depth, more realism and impact from the decisions you make for your club.

YOU MUST WORK ON THE VISUAL SIDE OF THE GAME!

-SI must include many more types of stadiums within the game so as nnot to be so boring visually.

They should include some traditional European stadiums, like Bernabeu, Nou Camp, Allianz, etc. This would enhance the feeling of success of getting there.

If they cannot do it they may leave it open for the modders to add stadiums that can index with certain teams in the database. Stadium1,stadium2, etc.

We are in 2010, the graphics are 20 years back even for a management game.

A-lso an opening ceremony for European games would be fantastic. Let us add the CL details if there is a licence problem

ALSO

-It should not be so easy. It is not possible to achieve CL status with any team in 2-3 years time

- More AI tactical flexibility. They need a goal to go ahead in CL in the dying minutes and they keep the same defensive formation that they started with

- Enhance Managers Personal Status improvement through different ways apart from reputation (bank account, etc)

Perhaps allow the maanger to define the exact positions of players for corners, free-kicks etc.

- Allow the manager to decide the pre-season. When, where (Dubai, Switzerland, Austria, Italy), and relate this to status and results of pre-season.

- Allow the manager to define the pre-season in such a way so as to aim for full form on a certain period of the year

- Opposition scounting is currently dreadful. We need analysis with numbers, opposition game plans, etc

- Relate certain teams to certain ways of play (i.eBarcelona attacking play)

- We know the world of football with certain big teams today. I would like to see new teams to pop up but it is not possible to see Barcelona, Juventus, Inter, Man Utd in local leagues after 10 seasons. Reality must be sustained

-Include managers future trasfers in the editor (i.e Mourinho to Real).

-Include Managers' interest for certain players (i.e guardiola -villa) so as to become future transfer targets for the club

After so many years of a good game that is being stable but more boring year after year, are you ready for some radical imporvements at last?

One minor issue I would like to see cleared up is, a scout sent to look at a player comes back with a report on an item, and then in the next news item recommending the same player. It's annoying.

A similar problem is a scout who's reporting on an area or competition coming back every time with the same player on their list of good players. I can understand flagging up a player after 6 months or a year but not every month.

My last suggestion is to bring in perma-bans into the forums. Some of the posts in the last year have become ridiculuously offensive (thankfully not against me), and I feel perma-bans are the only way forward.

if it aint been said before,.........on the player stats-form.Any chance of having what position they played in the matches.im sure this is already on fml.i like me players to play in more than one position. just hope i aint dreamed this.

if it aint been said before,.........on the player stats-form.Any chance of having what position they played in the matches.im sure this is already on fml.i like me players to play in more than one position. just hope i aint dreamed this.

It shows in the player's postitons page in their progfile tab.

i would like to see an assistant manager feature that shows the most productive pairings in relation to games played

e.g. rooney and berbatov playing together as strikers brought 45 goals in 35 games with 16 assists

while rooney and owen brought about 15 goals in 25 games

I would like to see players responding publicly if you put faith in them when you come to the club and play them rather than sign others, or vice versa if you bring someone in who becomes successful.

And if a player likes you and your management style then when you leave to go to a new club, it would be nice if they issued a come and get me plea and handed in a transfer request.

Also in the game plenty of players get upset if they arent allowed to move clubs, whereas in real life once a player decides to leave and asks to go, it seems to me that most of the time they get their move. Maybe this needs to be more in the game.

HISTORY

I would like there to be a more in depth history. My concept is hard to explain so I'll do so using examples...

Lets say for example that you get to mid february and you're unsure as to whether your team is doing any better than after the same number of games last year. At present we can only view league tables on an end of season basis.

After 15 games Fernando Torres has scored 12 goals, how many goals did he score after 15 goals last season? This kind of detailed history would be brilliant.