Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Notebook

I'd like the ability to export/import notes. It's a pain creating the same notes for every save I start.

Hope SI spot and implement that :thup:

I'd like the following:

Say the board give you 10 mil to spend. You spot a player that you know will improve the side, the scouts rate him, he's a future world beater. But his club wont accept lower than 11 million. I think you should be able to appeal to the board for the extra money to spend. The board would take into account his stats, age, rep, but also scout and staff reports, and if the position he plays in is one your club needs to improve on.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pleming,

Why don't you create 2 tactics? One attacking and one defensive.

Because I don't want to change tactics every time possession changes... I'm talking about when my team has possession, we are looking like a 433, and players have certain responsibilities (defend, support or attack) and when we are defending, they take a 4141 shape, and their responsibilities change... from support to defend, from attack to support, etc.

TRAINING...

I'd like to be able to train one specific skill... i.e. John Obi Mikel needs to work on long shots- if he did, he'd be my CM Playmaker in a support role, and I'd be happy as a fiddle. Basically, it's one stinking skill, and I'd rather not take him out of my training group for CM's and create a special training group just for him.

Plus, there is no guarantee that by pumping up that one area of training that this particular skill gets the benefit. I guess it'd be similar to asking a player to add or remove a 'special move' but not limited to just those extra traits... I gotta think that if a coaching staff put their effort into it, a guy with bad crossing could improve it, or bad marking could improve it.

1-Improvement on the training, like training moves of the team in 3d

2-Before making a substitution, put players warming up

3-A 3d view of the game from the bench

4-More variety of 3d stadiums

And please do not follow the line of TCM, i do prefer the more realistic management style of FM than the arcade management of TCM!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Because I don't want to change tactics every time possession changes... I'm talking about when my team has possession, we are looking like a 433, and players have certain responsibilities (defend, support or attack) and when we are defending, they take a 4141 shape, and their responsibilities change... from support to defend, from attack to support, etc.

I understand now. It wasn't obvious from your first post. :thup:

Home and Away team player stats? (not just combined) all competitions.

So you can see how your players are doing away from home.

Very good suggestion. I'd like that too. Also, on the player history page, it would be nice if we could have a drop-down menu to choose which stats we want to see. League only, all competitions, etc.

How about Attacking shape and Defending shape out of the same formation/tactic... meaning, in the same tactic (i.e. MY TACTIC), I have an attacking shape of what is now seen when you use a 4-3-3 formation, but when we switch to the defensive half, a 2 forwards drops down and out wide and one mids goes to the hole so that we defend in what looks like 4-1-4-1 now.

So rather than seeing one single formation in the right of the tactics box, we see two. Then we can move the players around as we see fit- maybe it's better for one of the forwards to drop straight back rather than wide, and a midfielder kicks out wide instead... options like that...

so it'd look like this-

OFF DEF

--11--09--07-- = -------09-------

--------------- = ---------------

--10--04--08-- = 11--10--08--07

--------------- = -------04------

06--05--03--02 = 06--05--03--02

------01------- = ------01-------

And with such a thing, you could set two different roles- i.e. attacking and defensive roles... or more probably 'responsibilities'... Like your #4 would have defensive responsibilities of an anchor man, with attacking responsibilities of a deep lying playmaker... and obviously that's gonna be hard to find in one guy, so it would make sense to give a defensive anchorman more simple offensive responsibilities, like that of the current central midfielder defend role...

Players can't play in two positions, they have one position and then then different orders.

What you have described can already be achieved you just need to understand and work on the orders.

Where you place them in the tactics screen are their defensive positions, so you would line them up in a 4-1-4-1 formation then give them the relevant instructions.

I think difficulty levels should be in.

This could be implemented in many areas of the game, from choosing your club, to making your tactics, signing staff, picking your team, transfer negotiations, and many others. On very easy, you will be practiclly told what to do, good for those who know little about football and need lots of help at the start. On very hard, you will get no advice at all - it is all down to your judgement. One other key point - on the easier difficulties, the game should help you get a very good assman (maybe even a perfect one on v.easy) so that he won't give you nonsence advice, even if you are in the BSS/N.

Thoughts?

I thought this was partly reflected on past experience. Take for example, you manage in League 1 with no past experience - no-one will listen to you, and you'll have to prove yourself. Past intenational footballer, players are queueing up to sign for you, and your current squad is hanging on to every work you say.

Weaker lineups in the cup

I know you can sometimes get away with playing weakened teams in the league cup, and the board won't mind, but I'd rather the fans don't slate me if my "Wenger-ism" team of kids is narrowly knocked out by another Premiership side in the league cup quarters.

And I want the press to pick up on the fact that I played a weakened team, not ask me the next match if theres a risk my team will be tired from the midweek game that none of them played in.

How about Attacking shape and Defending shape out of the same formation/tactic... meaning, in the same tactic (i.e. MY TACTIC), I have an attacking shape of what is now seen when you use a 4-3-3 formation, but when we switch to the defensive half, a 2 forwards drops down and out wide and one mids goes to the hole so that we defend in what looks like 4-1-4-1 now.

So rather than seeing one single formation in the right of the tactics box, we see two. Then we can move the players around as we see fit- maybe it's better for one of the forwards to drop straight back rather than wide, and a midfielder kicks out wide instead... options like that...

so it'd look like this-

OFF DEF

--11--09--07-- = -------09-------

--10--04--08-- = 11--10--08--07

--------------- = -------04------

06--05--03--02 = 06--05--03--02

------01------- = ------01-------

And with such a thing, you could set two different roles- i.e. attacking and defensive roles... or more probably 'responsibilities'... Like your #4 would have defensive responsibilities of an anchor man, with attacking responsibilities of a deep lying playmaker... and obviously that's gonna be hard to find in one guy, so it would make sense to give a defensive anchorman more simple offensive responsibilities, like that of the current central midfielder defend role...

My point for this is that a lot of guys are great in some attacking roles that absolutely make no sense tactically for me... I can't have 3 AMC's on the pitch... For example- Kaka is obviously great in an attacking role in the AMC playmaker... but that means you have to give up something in the midfield to put him there. To allow him to roam up into that spot on attack, but drop back into a more sensible defensive spot in the middle of a flat four would be awesome.

This also applies to Liverpool, where clearly Gerrard is being used in defense as the MC with two DM's slightly withdrawn from him, but there is no denying that on attack, he slides WAY up, maybe even into a FC role.... being able to build a tactic around that would be great.

Thanks! I love FM 10!!!

That is pretty much what wibble/wobble is. Would love that to come back.

I know it's said to be "impossible" and that you can do it with orders but it's too hard for a lot of people to do. A decent GUI designer for tactics to show where you want them to run and how you want them positioned is actually far more realistic, and how it's done in real life. Good old chalkboard.

However that's not my suggestion.

I'd love to be able to set my player instructions to actual players rather than positions on the pitch or at least be able to save a certain set of instructions as a template.

So for example, in my Barcelona team, I have Di Maria and Henry as my left wingers. Currently it's set to winger with a few tweaks for Di Maria. However, when I change to Henry I don't want the same set of instructions, and I'd really like some Henry specific tweaked instructions too. That way when I switch them over, Henry is played how I've set him too previously. It would mean that I could tailor my instructions to players quickly, as is again more more realistic than bringing on a sub to play exactly the same way as the last guy. It just doesn't happen.

Or, as I said, at least the ability to save a position's instructions as a template. Would make life a lot easier. As an added bonus, ability to import and export these instructions would be really good from a sharing side. Say someone has some brilliant instructions for Rooney, being able to share these with people.

As I say, the original would be much more realistic when implemented with shouts. A manager would tell his team how he wants them to play (team instructions) and then the players would play the way the normally would (player instructions) going on how the team instructions are set.

Anyone else like this? Obviously there are 5000+ replies on here and SI aren't going to read them all, so getting an idea of what the most wanted features are would be good for them and for us.

I've probably put this in here before but if I have I can't find it. Didn't do really thorough in my search but meh.

I'm hoping for really in depth interaction with players -

Talk to potential signings, maybe offer to show them around the training facilities, or send your assistent or one of your most senior and well-known players to go if it is a low rep youngster. Explain to a young signing that they are for the future and will be used sparingly for his first couple of seasons, and that he is a big part of future plans rather than a single 'squad status' in the contract. Convince players to join rather than offer a higher squad status and pay packet. Tell your £25 million striker target that he's going to be the focal point of the team and that you need him to complete the squad, instead of the generic 'Key Player' role.

Also be able to develop real working relationships with your individual players. For example, a trouble maker with attitude problems at one club moves to your team and you curb his attitude and get him playing to his best (Anelka and Hiddink at Chelsea or Cantona with Sir Alex at United). Or a striker who is woefully out of form, you should be able to put your arm around and tell them you have faith in them, and discuss why he may be out of form e.g. concerned about pressure of a high price tag. Rather than at a team talk stage where it hardly has an effect. Forge much, much more than just it saying each others' name in the favoured personnel list. Being a great motivator of players, and inspiring players to consistently out perform their CA and PA. Maybe pick up a central midfielder who has been getting career averages of 6 and inspiring them to up their game so they get 7/8s every game, then it drops again if the manager moves on, or the player does.

Seige mentality. Get a squad that plays to it's best because of a loyalty and tight-knitted-ness created for/by the manager, think of Clough, Ferguson and Mourinho. Bringing through an entire team who perform as much for the manager than as for the quite cold and distant tactics or CA/PA numbers. Again, make it mean something far more than a line on the squad information screen.

Be able to consult senior players on tactics even of they aren't a coach, especially at lower league when an old-pro drops down a few leagues and you only have a couple of coaches to work with.

It's been mentioned before, but speaking to a player who is upset or unsettled, and trying to get it sorted quickly.

You look at real life, and you see the likes of Terry and Lampard who love Mourinho, Cantona's relationship with Ferguson, Gazza and Sir Bobby Robson, Brian Clough and many of his players, Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane for example. I wish FM could recognise this side of the game a lot more. Currently, we have generic comments that are force fitted onto every player with few exceptions.

I'd love to be able to set my player instructions to actual players rather than positions on the pitch or at least be able to save a certain set of instructions as a template.

Or, as I said, at least the ability to save a position's instructions as a template. Would make life a lot easier. As an added bonus, ability to import and export these instructions would be really good from a sharing side. Say someone has some brilliant instructions for Rooney, being able to share these with people.

In a previous version of FM, you could edit and add new 'templates' for player instructions... I wonder if there is a similar option now? It may require opting to go back to 'older tactics' screen and disabling the new roles system... but I totally agree with this.

I play a game with Chelsea, and when Joe Cole is at RW, I want a Winger setup with a few ticks here and there... but when Kalou is out there, he's also preset to Winger, but with completely different ticks... It'd be nice to not have to re-tick the ticks every time I sub or move a player on the pitch.

So it'd be nice to be able to select "Joe Cole RW" from a preset list when subbing Cole in... Basically, to not have to go and tick down 'long shots', movement to 'cut inside' every time would be nice.

I'd like to see the stats on our profiles have more of a bearing in game. For example, if you have a poor 'Hands on approach' stat then the players might complain that you don't spend enough time on the training pitch and become unhappy. Or if you don't sign many players of the same nationality as the league you are playing in, players of that nationality would be more reluctant to sign for your team.

There are two things that I would love to see in future versions

1) the option to discuss a contract with a player before you agree a fee. This could work both ways, im sure it happens all the time in real life, it would signal to a club that you are willing to let a player go, you just arent happy with the fee and you want to negotiate properly

2) have an option to have a 1st team captain and a club captain. For example, i was manchester united. i wanted to keep Neville as 'captain' but as he wouldnt play much i put ferdinand as the captain, which angered most of the senior players. having this option would allow Nev to keep his position and still give me an option to choose my captain for my team

∙ The ability to play in more African leagues as it's clear to see that the influence of Africa on football is large. Countries such as Ivory Coast are bringing amazing players to the game and I would like to be able to manage in these countries without having to create/download a custom database.

∙ Improved regen faces because the current ones just look odd.

∙ The ability to have my scouts roam countries rather than continously restarting searches.

∙ I would like scout reports not just to be based on CA/PA when they are evaluated on their stars I would also like the factor of their attributes related to their position. If genie scout can determine a CA/PA of a players position out of 100% then surely out scouts/assistant managers etc can determine this aswell.

∙ Somehow more interaction with fans.

∙ I would like it if my players didn't forget a position they had accomplished and been training to learn for 2 years in a week if at all possible.

∙ I would love the ability to have a new kits each year as I feel having the same kit for many years is completely unrealistic.

∙ The ability to give a player a bonus if he manages to reach a certain milestone such as "Delfouneso has reached 100 League Goals". I would like to be able to reward him and give him a morale boost for achieving this.

∙ More interaction for important tournaments such as the World Cup... I'm finding myself just pressing continue... Seeing a few results and then eventually seeing the winner and that's it. I need it to mean more as the World Cup is hugely influential to players, fans etc in real life... I'm sure SI could think of somethings to make it feel greater.

∙ The ability to report a fellow manager if he is unsettling my player or whatever it is they report them for in real life, I forget.

∙ It has been said before but I want things such as celebrations for winning awards, competitions etc. If my player wins 'World Footballer Of The Year' I don't just want a message... I want to feel more.

∙ Although people may hate this I want a more social aspect to the game such as players partying before games etc

∙ I want to be able to see the fans and stands in the 2D classic camera...

Is it possible to see the overview of stadium in 3D. I know this idea has been introduced by another similar type of game developed by EA ages ago. You can view the stadium from external perspective and will be offered various options to expand it and this will depends on your budget.

I have two idea. But may be seem not too important... but still wish it to be there..

1. Is it possible any player that will come out for a certain year we played? for example we create a player that we know have potential in the future. and he is 12 years old... this is not a playable player in the game right? so may be there is some kind of button that we can choose this player to be shown in the game on certain year.. may after he is 16/17 year old later... would it be fun? cause you can make the young player in your country be at your game at a certain year...

2. I wish that a regen face can be change in certain year. What i mean is, for a certain year... his face will become older... i dont know if this too obvious, but for me... when you play for a certain year maybe 30 years played game... you will see that all player in the game have babyface... LOL...

Sorry for my english... :-)

what i think would be pretty cool would be if u had the option to go out for a meeting with the chairman/owner of the club every month or so, and by doing this you develop a relationship with him and during the meeting he ask's you questions, and if he likes ur answers, your relationship improves.

Then by having a good relationship, when you ask him for extra funds in the board room requests section there is a better possibility of him agreeing, but if you dont see eye to eye with him he will reject your request. Thoughts???

That is pretty much what wibble/wobble is. Would love that to come back.

I know it's said to be "impossible" and that you can do it with orders but it's too hard for a lot of people to do. A decent GUI designer for tactics to show where you want them to run and how you want them positioned is actually far more realistic, and how it's done in real life. Good old chalkboard.

Wibble wobble was brilliant.

If it isn't going to be brought back (removed because it was abused to 'break' the match engine??) - then at least bring back a version wibble wobble that isn't editable, just to show what affect your instructions are having. A visual representation of what impact your changes are making.

I'd like the hidden stats attributes to be 'fuzzy'. You scout a bloke once, and - depending on the quality of your scout - the visible attributes may come up coloured red, meaning they are something like +/- 5 of reality. After a bit more scouting or time on trial for example, they might go amber, and be within say +/- 3. Green would be the ultimate, probably players at your club for some time. they might be something like +/- 1 of accurate.

Physical ones may become apparent quicker than skill based ones too.

Would certainly be more accurate of the fact that it takes quite some time to get to really know players abilities.

And there are inbuilt difficulty levels. Don't take rich sides, and don't trawl forums for players, tactics, etc, and import other peoples 'super tactics'.

I know not everyone does that, but plenty do and then complain the game's too easy.

A suggestion for International Management in general.

There should be a search function which allows you to see players who will soon become eligible for your nation, so for example, you can see how many days before you can call up Almunia or N'Zogbia for England.

I think that beside new features there are some aspects that should be improved:

- the market of managers and staff, that it is not too realistic, often there are unknown managers that join top team, furthermore when the manager is joining a new club it should be followed by his favourite staff, as it happens IRL in 90% of the cases;

- the career of the manager should be more realistic: if I bring a team from fourth division to the premier league, I should receive more attention from other clubs than if I keep a team like Arsenal in 7th position in Premier League, but now it seems that the career of the manager in the game is more related to the reputation of the team that he trains than to the results achieved;

- the co-ownership for italian tournaments should be improved and it should be possible to switch off this feature using the editor of competitions.

- the career of the manager should be more realistic: if I bring a team from fourth division to the premier league, I should receive more attention from other clubs than if I keep a team like Arsenal in 7th position in Premier League, but now it seems that the career of the manager in the game is more related to the reputation of the team that he trains than to the results achieved;

I would like to see more loyalty amoungst fans espsecially as you say when you achieve promotion with lesser teams. I can under stand if you get sacked after getting relegated with Newcastle but if you got a team like Thurrock to the top flight and then got relegated I think the fans/ board should be more grateful.

I would like to see a feature within press confrences to make "Statements" something like "I believe the club needs to invest in order to improve" which should either make the board invest more money in transfers or become angry with you. Aslo you should be able to say thing like "One day I would love to manage in Germany." or "To manage a team in the World Cup would be a great honour, I hope I am given the chance one day."

This i feel would give you a way of shaping a move away from your club and alerting other clubs of your ambitions.

- The height and weight of the players should be relevant in the game, they should interact with other parametes: height with heading and jumping, weight with strenght

- There should be introduced new parameters to define the skills of the players: ability in defending the ball (important for strikers that are target men) and ability in special movements (hat-tricks, overhead kicks...)

- it should be included the ATTITUDE of the player, if we consider for example two central defenders like Cannavaro and Nesta we should have that Cannavaro is the kind of central defender who likes to anticipate the forward, while Nesta is more attending the forward; the same for defensive midfielders like Mamadou Sissoko and Vieira, the first is always pressing, the second is waiting for the opponent; this natural attitude of the players should be seriously taken in account by the manager when he/she designs new tactics and give instructions to the players

- It could be introduced the experience of the player: at the moment this parameter is connected merely to the age of the player and this I think it's not right, it should refer to the history of the player (i.e. the amount of matches that a certain player has played in a certain league). If we have 25 years old player that played already 300 matches in Premier League, he should be more "experienced" than a player who's 33 but has sitted on the bench all his life... It is important also to notice the importance of having played several years in a certain category: in Italy fot instance many players of Serie A have big problems playing in Serie B, where usually are more efficient players less skilled but that played in that division many years.

- When I start a new career as manager, I would like to indicate not only my name, nationality, date of birth and favourite team, but also other things as: place of birth, favourite and disliked staff/players, disliked teams.

- The possilbility to insert as legends of teams also people that are already died.

- In the parameters of stadiums it could be added the name of the sector where are present the fans of the team (like Curva Sud for AC Milan or Curva Nord for Inter Milan) and the name of the fans groups (Delije, Brigate Rossonere etc.)

- more tactics available in the editor to be assigned to the managers and coaches; for instance in Italy many coaches play with 4-3-1-2 (3 CM and 1 OM) but in the game is possible only to assign to coaches 4-3-1-2 (RW-CM-LW and 1 OM) or 4-1-2-1-2 (DM, 2 CM and 1 OM)

- change the concept of playmaker that now is in the game, now is the typical offensive midfielder that receive the ball and tries killer balls, but in reality there can be 1-2 players for each team that were real playmakers of their teams, starting the action from the defense or the midfield and often they played in different positions (Sammer was a sweeper, Baresi a central defender, Redondo a defensive midfielder...)

- a more deep control of tactics, with every aspect under control, the definition of particular

schemes and movements of players

- a total control of trainings, with the possibility to define the assignments for every day of the week, to practice some particular scheme or special situations such as corners, free kicks...

2) have an option to have a 1st team captain and a club captain. For example, i was manchester united. i wanted to keep Neville as 'captain' but as he wouldnt play much i put ferdinand as the captain, which angered most of the senior players. having this option would allow Nev to keep his position and still give me an option to choose my captain for my team

i like this idea too...as it stands at man u, gary neville IS clb captain but over the last fw games ferdinand, fletcher, rooney and scholes have all been captain on match day.

If this little point has been mentioned earlier, apologies for the repetition but there are 57 pages on the thread.

I wish that the transfer centre screen had your available wages and transfer budgets displayed on it, together with the total amounts that your current targets would take out of these budgets so that you could see how much money you had left before trying to sign another player. As things stand, you have to keep diving into different screens and it's a pain.

Individual & Team training

In FM2010 assistants, in their team reports, tell us about how players play as a team. We can notice that more games we play the more well team play as a unit.

We could divide this teamwork for (example):

Attack

Counter Attack

Defence

Pressure

Corners

Free Kicks

Throw Ins (or Corners, Free Kicks, Throw Ins as Set Pieces)

(and maybe) Overall

Rated from 1 to 10 (for example).

Additional if we have editor to set pieces or prefferd team play they could appear as a separate team play (as Attack, etc.) to train.

We could divide training time by sliders or by blocks (1h of training) and for example we could set from 0h to 8h time for team traing or individual.

So for example our training schedule could look like this (for whole team and idividual player traing - 'counter 001' and 'winger 001' in this case:

Team 'counter 001'

[running]

[defence]

[Counter Attack]

[Training Match]

-----------

Individual 'winger 001'

[sprint]

[running]

[crossing]

[dribbling]

To make it less complicated and complex we could use sliders.

So now we could develope teamwork not only by plaing matches but also by team traing.

Additionaly we could "tweak" our team to specific way of play not only by buying specific players and using specific tactics but additionaly by sacrificing some aspect of our teamplay for other. So for example our team could be trained like this:

Attack 4/10

Counter Attack 7/10

Defence 6/10

Pressure 3/10

Corners 5/10

Free Kicks 5/10

Throw Ins 5/10

Overall 5/10

and Custom preffered play we builded and developed in set pieces/prefferd play editor.

for example

'wing attack 001' 4/10

'dummy attack 001' 6/10

Editor could provide a tools to set a place/sector of the pitch where the pref. play could be used, which players takes which roles in it, where they move, pass or shot. The similar way we could develope our own set pieces.

Chairman(looking for a manager):

1.you could look for a manager who has not got a job

2.be in negotiations with manager and club to discuss compensation,wages etc

3.you could get sporting legends to be your manager e.g, Gary Lineker,Alan Hansen, Charlie Nicholas and some people from Gillette SS.

you could also sack your manager after a poor run of form e.g, Brian Laws 2 wins from 17 games for burnley surely you'd sack him.

As Chairman, You could also give a yearly transfer budget to the manager for the season.

Id love to see some of the english non leagues added as if it wasn't for Super Bladesman non league update then i would not have brought the game.

Chairman(looking for a manager):

1.you could look for a manager who has not got a job

2.be in negotiations with manager and club to discuss compensation,wages etc

3.you could get sporting legends to be your manager e.g, Gary Lineker,Alan Hansen, Charlie Nicholas and some people from Gillette SS.

you could also sack your manager after a poor run of form e.g, Brian Laws 2 wins from 17 games for burnley surely you'd sack him.

As Chairman, You could also give a yearly transfer budget to the manager for the season.

I would love to get Tim Lovejoy or Jamie Redknapp as Manager of my club.

Gazza Maybe

1 lower league players with 20 attributes i came across a shef utd mid who had maybe 4 including stamina and workrate scottish i think.

2 transfer list is always the same on every save at start of game gago etc could do with variation

3 top valuation been 35mil for e.g messi i know you have to spend 100mil for him so why the 35mil value.

4 midfielders finishing needs to be improved some midfielders better goals per shots ratio then strikers.

5 ai managers bid realisticly will you ever get a 80mil ronaldo bid ,no summit like 40 at most.

6 i noticed you will nearly always get drawn a team in the cup if your playing them in league game before or after cup match

7 loan top youngsters a bit easier

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned before, but does anyone think an option to loan back a player upon signing them should be included. Say for example you're a Premiership team and come across a good young talent in the Championship...so you bid, but under additional clauses there is an option to loan them back. This would also work in reverse so when you sell a player you can include the clause to keep them for that season.

When on the team tactics screen, and you're deciding what to do with FK's from the left and right, they should be split up into direct/indirect or something similar. So that you can choose how your team take free kicks that are not in shooting range or are indirect, and how your team take direct free kicks.

Also, don't know if this already exists, but the back pass - indirect FK in area situation would be nice. It's never happened with me, but if it isn't in game would be cool.

- I want the long-term part of the game to be mint. Still too many big teams not snapping up young talent and playing 35 yr olds

- Better inernational part of the game

- More character to managers - make them play a certain way and use certain formations, buy certain players etc.

- Media - Improve this so that things like the above (manager/team character) are taken into account. Also, after a while, unless you spend vast amounts of time looking at other squads, you don't really know the stars etc - I think the media could help this with more rumouirs during the summer about players going to clubs etc.

- More team/player communication - still doesn't quite feel right

- Loan back a player after signing as M.O.S. mentioned above.

- More clarity on why tactics are not working. I can use a tactic and have 100 shots at goal yet lose a lot of games and not knowing why because when I get a tactic that works, things look no different yet I am finishing the chances I was previously missing (same kind of chances).

Archived