Corner dilemma!

I only have one good corner taker in my whole first team squad (rating for corners is 17 and crossing is 16). Trouble is, he's also 6'3, 16 jumping and 17 heading, so he'd be quite good to have in the box. I've got quite a small team (height-wise), only 2 other players above 6ft, so not much aerial threat. Do I put him on corners and have good delivery to players not as good in the air, or a shoddier delivery to someone good in the air?!

I only have one good corner taker in my whole first team squad (rating for corners is 17 and crossing is 16). Trouble is, he's also 6'3, 16 jumping and 17 heading, so he'd be quite good to have in the box. I've got quite a small team (height-wise), only 2 other players above 6ft, so not much aerial threat. Do I put him on corners and have good delivery to players not as good in the air, or a shoddier delivery to someone good in the air?!

Interesting question. I think the only way you'll find the answer is to try it both way, say for a couple of months each and see how you get on.

Archived